Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR (29154 Views)

FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri / Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters / Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by buhariguy(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2018
lexy2014:
if there was no drama or evidence, pls help me sense of this. According to d FG, BH "kidnapped" 110 school girls from dapchi in yobe state and returned them out of their kind heart, right? So if u want to transport 110 human beings, how many vehicles would u need?if u useToyota hiace bus which seats 14 passengers, u will need like 7 buses, don't forget d "captors" might need an extra vehicle which makes everything 8 in all. So d "technically defeated" BH fuelled 8 vehicles and drove them in a convoy all d way from sambisa forest(which d army said it is now in control of) in borno state to yobe state, picked up 110 human beings and drove back to sambisa, borno state still in a convoy of eight vehicles. A month later they return in their convoy and dropped d girls they picked up as if its UBER and drive back to borno state in their convoy. Pls don't forget that yobe, borno and Adamawa are d most militarized zones or areas presently in Nigeria. So how did they do it that they were invisible to d security forces in that area? Except u want 2 tell me that they went on excursion
you are not getting it,
Base on the previous agreement which the al-banawi group failed to keep, not the shekau group.
Base on this previous agreement which the negotiator reminded they of,
They returned the dapchi girl's and the army also agree on ceasefire at this time, to enable them returned the girl's without challenge.
Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by lexy2014: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2018
buhariguy:
you are not getting it,
Base on the previous agreement which the al-banawi group failed to keep, not the shekau group.
Base on this previous agreement which the negotiator reminded they of,
They returned the dapchi girl's and the army also agree on ceasefire at this time, to enable them returned the girl's without challenge.
I get it very well. All u are writing is about what transpired after d "kidnap". My write up is especially about how was it that d " kidnap" was hitch free in d most militarized zone in Nigeria. Was it d ceasefire that enabled d girls 2b "kidnapped" unhindered?pls read my post again

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by Ayomivic(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
buhariguy:
No ransom was paid,

If you listen to Nicolas on this morning on nta,
He said the dapchi girl's were returned base on the outstanding agreement of the ongoing negotiation before.

Which the boko haram wanted to breached.

what outstanding agreement. Nigerians deserve to know

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by Ayomivic(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Even if you are not a security analyst as long as you have a functional brain you would know that powers changed hands it was obvious that they paid money boko harm can never give those girls back on a platter of gold.Whoever believed what the FG said can believe that a lion is a domestic animal.

You reason well bro.
Buhari and his caba were indirectly empowering Bokn Haram And Herdsmen. These are the people financing Boko Haram During GEJ regime. Now they are in power. Iam sorry for laih Muhammed and some APC leaders because they have been used and dumped the Government in the country now is not ruling by APC but because they were used and mistakenly put this man in power they will bear the blames

i pity any good man that would succeed PMB because this Goverment has empowered Terrorism

2 Likes

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ayomivic:

You reason well bro.
Buhari and his caba were indirectly empowering Bokn Haram And Herdsmen. These are the people financing Boko Haram During GEJ regime. Now they are in power. Iam sorry for laih Muhammed and some APC leaders because they have been used and dumped the Government in the country now is not ruling by APC but because they were used and mistakenly put this man in power they will bear the blames

i pity any good man that would succeed PMB because this Goverment has empowered Terrorism
I am a lady.

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by SakuraSimiola: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode / ASP Marian Yusuf: Sowore Was Not Shot At Unity Fountain / Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.