Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. (2351 Views)

HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Pweety4me(f): 10:10pm On May 04, 2010
Yu must be stupid. . .
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by MzBabs(f): 7:58pm On May 15, 2010
lol.
Now lemme get this str8.
Somebody slapped ur lady, and ur reaction was to get on Nairaland and ask us what to do?
Your natural instinct wasn't to protect her?
lol.
No wahala bro. She won't stick around much longer. Problem solved. lol undecided
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by dre11(m): 8:27pm On May 15, 2010
Ur babe think say u be mike tyson, she wan come fluant u infront of d other guys,
Hum!!
Not knowing ure a jelly fish.
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Tatase(f): 10:04pm On May 15, 2010
Someone once told me that if one guy slaps another guy's babe, and the guy doesn't react, then it means one of two things: either 1.) he's also been wanting to slap his babe , or 2.) he knows he can't take the other guy.

So really, in either of these two cases, there's really nothing for you to do. So just tell your gf sorry, and get something cold for her face. Sorry o.
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by violent(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2010
lmao at responses!
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by MissyB1(m): 10:56pm On May 15, 2010
Violent would have acted his name, if he were the Dude. tongue
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by whiteroses(f): 11:44pm On May 15, 2010
if someone slap me, hmm my boyfriend will hurt em
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by queeneve: 11:49pm On May 15, 2010
Any man that let another man or woman smack the chit outta his baby, DESERVE THE HANGING SENTENCE!

To make matter worst, HE DEDICATED A THREAD FOR IT!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by asas(f): 12:30am On May 16, 2010
thief
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by abrahym(m): 4:20am On May 16, 2010
u no sharp jare
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by otokx(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2010
Tatase said it all.
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 16, 2010
so this post is still alive grin
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 16, 2010
nellaluv:

You mean someone slapped your babe and decide to open a thread bi/tching about it. How does it relate to romance, mods please move it to crime section
LWKMD!!!
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by cpapa: 9:24am On May 19, 2010
u fall my hand u come open mouth to talk am begin to cry. grin grin grin grin cry
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 19, 2010
@poster , this thread was totally uneccesary. It shows that u re immature,and cannot take SIMPLE decisions on ur own. GROW UP.
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by davidif: 2:38pm On May 19, 2010
Somebody pls advice of on what to do. Somebody just slapped my babe. What do i do, besides this is happening just this week she has promised to let me into her world of intimacy.

chai, nigerians!! una too funny.
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by sonydecent(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2010
get aka 47 trace him and pump all the bullet in his chest grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Arkhin(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2010
Guy retreat! make you no go fight oooo! Discretion is the better part of valour or else you'll find yourself in another thread which reads "GUY BEATS BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND" Leave him to GOD. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by SALady(f): 3:13pm On May 20, 2010
Does your girlfreind go around telling people she is dating forest gump? hahhaaa! just kidding, find out why it happened from her ofcourse lest you get your ribs broken by some shrek over a relationship that may not last and then coach her in her interpersonal skills.
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by deniyor: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2010
MzBabs:

lol.
Now lemme get this str8.
Somebody slapped your lady, and your reaction was to get on Nairaland and ask us what to do?
Your natural instinct wasn't to protect her?
lol.
No wahala bro. She won't stick around much longer. Problem solved. lol undecided

LWKMD.

@poster
smart move you didn't do anything right away. Don't act in haste. You should take your time and consider your next line of action. A couple of months to a year should be enough to consider what you need to do. When you are done, come back here and tell what what you decided to do and we will deliberate again. Rascal!
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by darqly(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2010
Were u there when de slap was dished or did she return with a shiner as evidence? In any case,it's not ur fight so long as u weren't there,she's ur babe,not the wife. Don't see how the slap affects ur getting laid,unless she was slapped upside down.
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by luap: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2010
U said she will let u into her world of intimacy, so your not in a relationship? I would let her handle it, cause once you do have a relationship, the origin of your relationship will be centered off of someone slapping her. Who wants that? She should be more wiser also, she expects u to jump in and rescue her, more disfunctional garbage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miscarriage / Are You Dating A Married Man Or Woman?- Posted On Facebook / Should I Marry A Nigerian Guy When My Father Doesn't Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.