Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (61155 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 12:36am On Mar 28, 2018
tooawesome:

cheesy grin So its a yes... angry grin. Biacan the naughty mumu grin
The boy just played himself right now cheesy

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by tooawesome(m): 12:42am On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
The boy just played himself right now cheesy

It was done on purpose cool you got played salivator grin grin

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 12:50am On Mar 28, 2018
tooawesome:

It was done on purpose cool you got played salivator grin grin
Nap you shot yourself cheesy cheesy

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by tooawesome(m): 12:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Biacan biacan grin grin wink come and send ya nudes
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by LZAA: 12:52am On Mar 28, 2018
Cadec007:
oya tell me where to create the thread, crime or technology?
technology fam grin

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by tooawesome(m): 12:52am On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
Nap you shot yourself cheesy cheesy

Ok.. grin grin im going to bed. (dont think of me jerking off) . More orgasms for you tomorrow morning grin

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 12:52am On Mar 28, 2018
tooawesome:
Biacan biacan grin grin wink come and send ya nudes
Okay darling cheesy cheesy

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by tooawesome(m): 12:53am On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
Okay darling cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin angry grin

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 12:55am On Mar 28, 2018

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 4:16am On Mar 28, 2018
mmmm
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 5:32am On Mar 28, 2018
any Vagina Worshipper who is tired of asslicking kindly visit UBUNJA's MISEDUCATIONS and change your life. we release a post once a week. come get the tools to empower yourself and start living for YOU. you are the PRIZE.
as a bonus come learn the forgotten art of men appreciating one another above women. come and witness the revival of the Brotherhood. where homies are over hoes and real men regain the throne in a world of weaklings.

#RedPill

6 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by neezar: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2018
Lol....werey

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by alphacyborg(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2018
NL has the most dumbest subset of women i have ever met on the internet. nigeria is one cursed hellhole to live in. I regret am from this godforsaken country. phew!!! angry

Iyalaya anybody angry

Ubunja ride on Bro kiss
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2018
alphacyborg:
NL has the most dumbest subset of women i have ever met on the internet. nigeria is one cursed hellhole to live in. I regret am from this godforsaken country. phew!!! angry

Iyalaya anybody angry

Ubunja ride on Bro kiss
always. you know this my brother.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin
Ma Nigga grin
grin
donstan18:

Lol grin
Ma Nigga grin

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2018
I see a fool insulting his own mother and kin members and the nitwit encourages him to continue the fool's parade grin

And people wonder how bokoharam recruit Nigerians to do their bidding cheesy or why MMM was such a big success in Nigeria.

Easy! most Nigerians are very gullible grin

4 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2018
greiboy:
I see a fool insulting his own mother and kin members and the nitwit encourages him to continue the fool's parade grin

And people wonder how bokoharam recruit Nigerians to do their bidding cheesy or why MMM was such a big success in Nigeria.

Easy! most Nigerians are very gullible grin
lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2018
[s]
ubunja:

always. you know this my brother.
[/s]
be doing what you are doing by planting seed of discord,one day your cup will over flow and you will run and never to return back.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2018
Homies over Hoes brothers.
let the asslickers lick.they are NOT getting any pvssy for it. just useless approvals from hoes that cant even give them sex.
visit the Miseducations and we discuss about real pvssy getting not approval getting.
you wont regret it.

5 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
Homies over Hoes brothers.
let the asslickers lick.they are NOT getting any pvssy for it. just useless approvals from hoes that cant even give them sex.
visit the Miseducations and we discuss about real pvssy getting not approval getting.
you wont regret it.

Yes, keep recruiting the weaklings for your homosexual agenda.

But know it's 15years imprisonment for you, once you set your foot in Nigeria cheesy

4 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2018
Homies over Hoes.
brothers refuse to be hired thugs that women count on to defend them and never pay for the services. never volunteer for any work you are not paid for.
real men think with their brains not dicks.

pvssy comes pvssy goes but brothers are forever.

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by alphacyborg(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2018
Nigga keep asslicking and getting patted by hoes cheesy cheesy

Will continue saying it, Nigeria has the dumbest, ugliest and mannerless set of girls and ofcourse balless men to worship and defend them.

Iyalaya anybody

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2018
lol

The sucker is still here cheesy

Your master will never insult his own women, but he insults your own women grin

Your master gives you alternative reality and I grant you the facts

You can only claim to be manly, if you have never ass licked a Nigerian woman before, which includes your mom and family members cheesy Otherwise you just insulted yourself and your generations cheesy,

Only a low life like your master will take you guys serious cheesy; cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ReinaFarine: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2018
I thought the ALPHA MALE said he was going away permanently?

What is he doing here this morning?

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by neezar: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2018
I just taya 4 una here

Why can't u guys just ignore.....Most people quoting him are giving him the deserved attention, Why won't he insult u guys

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2018
ReinaFarine:
I thought the ALPHA MALE said he was going away permanently?

What is he doing here this morning?
alpha kor,beta ni.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2018
Bros Over Hoes.
brothers they call me a woman-hater go read my Miseducations and make up your own minds.
UBUNJA's MISEDUCATIONS.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by alphacyborg(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
Bros Over Hoes.
brothers they call me a woman-hater go read my Miseducations and make up your own minds.
UBUNJA's MISEDUCATIONS.

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2018
LZAA:
technology fam grin
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2018
Good morning guys; just checked the dictionary and found a new word: UBUNJA /uboon¿æ/
>verb
1. to show signs of stupidity
2. To mislead
3. Someone who decieves others to gain attention or cover his/her tracks.
/synonym/ Ubuntu
e.g don't ubunja that boy[2], don't talk to me i am not an ubunja[3], u think i am ubunja?[1]
Cc. Neezar
donstan18
greiboy
shroud
daddykross
asowari
highpriestess
makydebbie

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2018
Cadec007:
Good morning guys; just checked the dictionary and found a new word: UBUNJA /uboon¿æ/
>verb
1. to show signs of stupidity
2. To mislead
3. Someone who decieves others to gain attention or cover his/her tracks.
/synonym/ Ubuntu
e.g don't ubunja that boy[2], don't talk to me i am not an ubunja[3], u think i am ubunja?[1]
Cc. Neezar
donstan18
greiboy
shroud
daddykross
asowari
highpriestess
mekkydebbie

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2018
UBUNJA's MISEDUCATIONS -------> visit us mah niggahs.
come and set yourselves free from worshipping the vagina. leave losers to fight for female approval. come and we discuss how to get women NOT how to worship women.

#RedPill

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply)

Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.