Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (54207 Views)

Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Lumig: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2018
Tessyama1:
Paddy Adenuga, Son of billionaire business man, Dr Mike Adenuga, Globacom boss, has dropped an advice for his fellow men on Twitter on what to do before they wire money to their babes.

"to my ninjas in the game.. before you wire cash to that babe or the babes on your list that have been taxing you for dinero..

ask yourself, have i taken care of my mother lately and is she happy.. if the answers are yes, fire on! if not my guy.. na to reprioritize!

#facts " he tweeted

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/paddy-adenuga-advises-men-spending-money-woman.html

Cc; lalasticlala

most single ladies will not like this
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by shegie(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2018
correct
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2018
Tolams16:
Terms like this should be use by the poor, and not the rich like u and ur family Mr paddy. We all know ur mother is capable of taking care of herself, I min they were already in money b4 dem born u. So its obvious u re talking to the poor masses out there, cool message tho, but don't make it seem likes its ur story too, cos we all know its not. Thank you, am in ma house com and beat me.

you don't understand his message stop saying trash. a broke person is someone who doesn't have more than 100k in his/her account

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by movid(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2018
No be d fault of some men, dey won think before sending the money but na the ass and d boobs dem they see dey block their reasoning. By the way shebi na person weh get money for acct go wire money to one girl.

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2018
This guy again. Well, he's right.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by slimjaney: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
What does this unmarried old fool know about relationship matters

e pain this one enter kidney...hahahahhaa

9 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2018
grin
and all the gals on nairaland have suddenly become dumb.

dem no wan talk again

if na to bash broke guys na, dem go come out in full undecided undecided

dumb nairaland gals grin grin

i no talk oo lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Wiseonetemmy(m): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Hmm.. Is he wrong? What he knows or doesn’t know is not the point.

5 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Wiseonetemmy(m): 11:36am On Mar 24, 2018
Ikigai:
This guy again. Well, he's right.
First honest comment from a lady. You will attract Good this week in Jesus name..

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by FemiEddy(m): 11:36am On Mar 24, 2018
I don't even need to be told, its common sense
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Gudfrie(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Sir,I don't trust you are a doer of these words...if your dad can lie about 1.6GB knowing fully well you wont b able to use half of it...am left with the phrase...'like father like son'....
You don dey manya I swear
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by happydude: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2018
What do u know too.]
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Wiseonetemmy(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2018
Why are ladies boycotting this thread na? Somebody cannot talk true again?

4 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by thunderbabs: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Sir,I don't trust you are a doer of these words...if your dad can lie about 1.6GB knowing fully well you wont b able to use half of it...am left with the phrase...'like father like son'....

But why? You dey Dapchi, Paddy dey Lagos.... You dey talk offpoint
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by hotdealz(m): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2018
Chai! See as the guy don chop em papa money come fresh.
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by happydude: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2018
What do u know too
nairavsdollars:

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2018
Wiseonetemmy:

First honest comment from a lady. You will attract Good this week in Jesus name..
Amen and Amen. I pray the same for you too, amen.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Turnedaround: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2018
partnerbiz4:
He wan trend again.

He almost bought chevron on his own at 29 shocked

Those whose palm kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should learn to be humble..
----

Chinua Achebe
He will surely trend that anytime he chooses to,

You won't know he almost bought chevron, if he didn't say it, and it was a move you in your whole miserable life will only dream, so as it become jab.

That he was birth with golden spoon was not his doing, but divine.

No amount of hate can change the fact that he lives a better life than you,
You can wallow in your broke, hateful life for all you care,

After all he didn't stop your father from being rich, so what is his fault. Obote.

6 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by frikpus: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2018
Atiku2019:
God Bless My Mother☺

Na her Zobo drink Sales i use go University, That is why i Respect Zobo more than Moet today
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Stallion93(m): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2018
Tolams16:
Terms like this should be use by the poor, and not the rich like u and ur family Mr paddy. We all know ur mother is capable of taking care of herself, I min they were already in money b4 dem born u. So its obvious u re talking to the poor masses out there, cool message tho, but don't make it seem likes its ur story too, cos we all know its not. Thank you, am in ma house com and beat me.
The guy no dey Nairaland Oga sir, Take your poverty inspired advice go Okrika market
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by GeeString: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2018
lexy2014:
well its good its coming from if not some ladies will say its cos he is broke that's y he is talking like that

Hehehe

grin grin

They've gone mute.

They cant call him "broke" cuz he'll buy their parents in a heartbeat.

Cheap slay queens.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by directorXixXICK(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2018
thunderbabs:

But why? You dey Dapchi, Paddy dey Lagos.... You dey talk offpoint

Bros is like you need my reply to go famous here on nairaland right? Here u go with your 5secs of fame... Your time starts now....
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2018
This guy is soooo famehungry. angry

Who did he learn this nonsense from? His father & other brothers and sisters are always quiet, even though theyre all in the business.

Folawiyos son didnt make any noise. We all paid attention after he bought and developed the lagos oil well. This one seems to be more interested in d accolades of being an achiever, than in being an actual achiever. #attentionseeker

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Amadaz(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2018
Perfect one
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by BabatCargo(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2018
True talk

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by shankara7: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2018
Atiku2019:
God Bless My Mother☺

Na her Zobo drink Sales i use go University, That is why i Respect Zobo more than Moet today
Lol.. This is supposed to be a joke, right?
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Coldfeets: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
This guy really has something against women.

Yeah... just like me!

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by NigPatriot(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:

He is unmarried obviously because he chooses to, how many Nigerian ladies can refuse the son of a billionaire. you call him a fool, maybe because he just spoilt business for you. be smart young lady!

7 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by hedonistic: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Maybe he should confine himself to advising Globacom's Human Resources Department against the stupidity of firing married women.
If women actually had good jobs they wouldn't have to depend on men like him for handouts.

Very daft comment by a pussywhipped wimp.

So if women don't have good jobs it is okay for them to depend on men for handouts? So what about the millions of qualified men who do have jobs (because less competent women have used 'bottom power' to unfairly corner such jobs)? Who do such men depend on for handouts?

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Codes151(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Beginning to wonder why this boy is trying to be relevant
Re: Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women by Draie: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Oh now he is a fool cuz his unarmed comment just blocked your only means of living? Dumb lazy bitćhes everywhere, mtcheeeew!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake / Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi / Businesses To Start With Small Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.