Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. (48471 Views)

FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed / Ooni Charges Historians On Deeper Researches About Yoruba-igbo Family Ties / President Buhari Challenges Historians, Economists To Documen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by dunkem21(m): 12:23am On Mar 25, 2018
0monnak0da:

Yes you are corrrect actually

That was the first University in Nigeria.

Is that too bitter for you to swallow.

These days, we just use University of Nigeria and that translates to..

University of London cheesy

1 Like

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by Fatherofdragons: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2018
wow so the foundation of everything Yoruba was built on LIES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by phillippiano(m): 12:27am On Mar 25, 2018
NuclearBomber:

But it is a foreign owned university with classrooms in Ibadan. It was not a Nigerian uni, was not run by nigerians, could not award degrees except with overseas approval, in fact it was just a block of class.
Yeah, blocks of classrooms indeed. Jealousy go kill some of you igbos. Below are the pictures of the first university in Nigeria in the 50s that had just blocks of classrooms according to a nitwit and a simpleton.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by AceRoot(m): 12:28am On Mar 25, 2018
0monnak0da:

It was not an offshoot it was a College. Those who say ths are clearly ignorant of what a Collegiate University is and should take time to read up on it. Not evry University operates such a system . In fact moost do not. But it is worth studying.

The First university in Nigeria is UI there is nothing to discuss

"Definition of university college.
1 : a college attached to or affiliated with a university.

2 British : a college lacking the right to confer its own degrees and for this purpose attached to but physically separate from a university."

7 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by deomelo: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2018
The usual ipob lamentation and low self-esteem thread.

Lame and shallow people.

7 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by phillippiano(m): 12:29am On Mar 25, 2018
And I'm still patiently waiting for the unn data that alludes to it having the highest number of professors

3 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by phillippiano(m): 12:31am On Mar 25, 2018
deomelo:
The usual ipob lamentation and low self-esteem thread.

Lame and shallow people.
They are very funny and stupid bunch. Notice how they have carefully stopped the lie of Unn having the hihet number of profs in Nigerian universities.

5 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by googi: 12:33am On Mar 25, 2018
What is this difference without distinction is about again? The difference between college and University?

Some of you need to run back to Harvard College and change your certificates.

1 Like

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by dunkem21(m): 12:33am On Mar 25, 2018
AceRoot:

"Definition of university college.
1 : a college attached to or affiliated with a university.

2 British : a college lacking the right to confer its own degrees and for this purpose attached to but physically separate from a university."

Must you do Amebo cheesy

University of London indeed grin
Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 25, 2018
phillippiano:
Yeah, blocks of classrooms indeed. Jealousy go kill some of you igbos. Below are the pictures of the first university in Nigeria in the 50s that had just blocks of classrooms according to a nitwit and a simpleton.

Yes those pics are blocks of classrooms. And see white men there at the University of London, Ibadan grin. Wonderful, so yorubas were claiming a foreign uni as theirs. na wao.

9 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by phillippiano(m): 12:35am On Mar 25, 2018
NuclearBomber:

Yes those pics are blocks of classrooms. And see white men there at the University of London, Ibadan grin. Wonderful, so yorubas were claiming a foreign uni as theirs. na wao.
LMAo, lame come back.. Which white men? Is it the two black men playing the beautiful game of chess at 'mellanby hall' or the students reading at the library general reading room? I will greatly appreciate if you can just post a single throwback picture of your unn and let the whole world see .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by IamGoke(m): 12:37am On Mar 25, 2018
NuclearBomber:

You are too dumb mehn! You are too dumb!!!!

6 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 25, 2018
phillippiano:
They are very funny and stupid bunch. Notice how they have carefully stopped the lie of Unn having the hihet number of profs in Nigerian universities.

phillippiano:
And I'm still patiently waiting for the unn data that alludes to it having the highest number of professors
manlawal:

So what have you gain from that when your mates are producing problem solving gadgets around the world you are using your free mb to post rubbish. I blame buhari because you are jobless.

Guys, stop cussing and stick to the thread. If you cannot prove that UI is Nigerias first uni, then step our peacefully.

8 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by phillippiano(m): 12:38am On Mar 25, 2018
I'm still waiting for UNN's data as the university with the highest number of profs o. I have provided two verifiable data for ui now. Unn rats haven't been able to produce one

4 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 25, 2018
phillippiano:
I'm still waiting for UNN's data as the university with the highest number of profs o. I have provided two verifiable data for ui now. Unn rats haven't been able to produce one

IamGoke:

You are too dumb mehn! You are too dumb!!!!

Stop cussing. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, please leave. stop insulting posters and stick to topic.

3 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by dunkem21(m): 12:41am On Mar 25, 2018
phillippiano:

Today, we will rewrite history.. UNN is the first Nigerian University.

Agreed? cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by googi: 12:41am On Mar 25, 2018
Today in order to draw students, they name everything American or British, placed in front of every institution including university.
Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 25, 2018
phillippiano:

My friend, get lost. What is wrong with you? must you post? You either stick to the topic or leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 25, 2018
dunkem21:

Agreed? cheesy

YES...

2 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by phillippiano(m): 12:43am On Mar 25, 2018
dunkem21:

Agreed? cheesy
No. Meanwhile, provide the data. Back up your claim

2 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by dunkem21(m): 12:45am On Mar 25, 2018
NuclearBomber:

YES...

Toh.. Goodnight, comrade.

Tomorrow, we bust the professors' century lies wink
Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 25, 2018
First Nigerian uni.

6 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by phillippiano(m): 12:45am On Mar 25, 2018
It's funny some bucnch of old haggards thinks they can re-write history, and the funniest part is that they are rewriting history ' on nairaland". Lmaoo!!!

3 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 25, 2018
College classroom in Ibadan

7 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by phillippiano(m): 12:46am On Mar 25, 2018
NuclearBomber:
First Nigerian uni.

Is this the best you could come up with. A university without one single building, is that one a university

2 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 25, 2018
dunkem21:

Toh.. Goodnight, comrade.

Tomorrow, we bust the professors' century lies wink

Ok. Goodnight dear. We have busted their lies. Later.

5 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2018
SW- first in LIES

Good night my yoruba blothers.

2 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by phillippiano(m): 12:52am On Mar 25, 2018
More pictures of ui in the 50s and 60s , see white men coming to school there. Meanwhile, they have no single picture of there so called ' first university' except of old man pointing to a bush. Lmao

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by deomelo: 12:52am On Mar 25, 2018
phillippiano:

They are at the bottom of everything in Nigeria so they have to come up with these dumbo and idiotic attention seeking announcements just to feel relevant.

Why do you think they shout marginalization all over the place like crybabies? Because they know they don't have anything and they ain't shitt.

9 Likes

Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by deomelo: 12:54am On Mar 25, 2018
Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by phillippiano(m): 12:57am On Mar 25, 2018
deomelo:

Stolen random internet pictures?

Show us the link or shove your fake rubbish.
wrong quote I guess
Re: South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. by deomelo: 12:58am On Mar 25, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6879345_fbimg1521935327127_jpeg1c0908d56268e48fb69561e629d05514

You just can not miss the village aroma in this picture, even the building sef na elementary school building...

These villagers sef.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba / Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.