Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll (19407 Views)

Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police / 2019: Impostors Trying To Submit Fake Names To INEC – PDP / Thugs Rescue Senator Dino Melaye From Police In A Double Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by SirBunky85(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
tomakint:
Stupid and fake news that can't be verified, the foolish government is trying to divert attention from the real matters arising so as to project them that they are working when there is grim situations of hunger, poverty, insecurity etc on ground
u now need verification before believing the news but if d news were to be about sth evil or bad abt pmb ,u will just believe without asking for verification abi?I don't take most of u hypocrites serious anyways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by shepherd003: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
some people where not happy about this new payroll.SMH

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by BruncleZuma: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
APC should be thanking God everyday for GEJ

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by NairaMaster1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hope innocent ones are not victimized.
Let's replace them ASAP
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 27, 2018
deji17:
Nigerian Govt Eliminates Over 30,000 'Fake Names' From Police Payroll

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK

MAR 26, 2018

The Nigerian government has eliminated names of over 30,00 ‘ghost workers’ from the payroll of the police, it has been revealed.

The elimination of names of the fake police officers followed the introduction of Integrated Personnel Payroll System platform, which brought the number of names on the police payroll down to 291,685 from 370,000.

Government officials said bringing the police force on the Integrated Personnel Payroll system platform, has ended the corrupt activities of the police officers that feed fat from manipulation the payroll of the police force.

According to reports, there was subtle resistance by some corrupt officers who have been benefiting from the old system as they tried to stop the government from enrolling the police on the platform.

It was also gathered that complaints of arbitrary deductions from salaries of police personnel would end with their enrollment on the platform, as the officers will now be credited directly from the office of the Accountant General of the Federation.

Reports indicated that President Muhammadu Buhari is determined to end corruption associated with payrolls in Nigeria by ensuring that every Federal government agency is enrolled on the IPPS platform.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/26/nigerian-govt-eliminates-over-30000-fake-names-police-payroll

Creating Achievements.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by tiger28: 12:28am On Mar 27, 2018
tomakint:
Stupid and fake news that can't be verified, the foolish government is trying to divert attention from the real matters arising so as to project them that they are working when there is grim situations of hunger, poverty, insecurity etc on ground
EVERYTHING na politics? Can't we for once digest ANY news these days? Somebody that we probably hail every day is benefiting from adding ghost workers to the payroll and making millions every month, meanwhile this foolish poster is STILL broke!

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by tiger28: 12:32am On Mar 27, 2018
tomakint:

I know you are one miserable sergeant Komo misbehaving up and down, we are talking about the contract scam of $26 billion at NNPC when your lord and master, Buhari is the minister of petroleum resources, we are talking of over 8 million souls once gainfully employed taking care of their families and loved ones suddenly flushed into the streets unemployed under your lord. We are talking of state of anarchy Nigeria has been reduced to under your lord. We are talking of extreme hunger and hardship in the land under your lord and master and here you are spewing nonsense with that your Mallam head and goatee grin grin
This is the BIGGEST problem in Nigeria today..........ILLITERATES! See this just rambling nonsense. What is the relevance of this now? Two wrongs will NEVER make a right!

3 Likes

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by deji17: 1:10am On Mar 27, 2018
The figure is actually over 80,000 ghost workers.
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Bobbywallexino(m): 1:21am On Mar 27, 2018
Salaries of ghost workers under the aegis of nigeria police force were used to purchase AK47 for herdsmen , said IGP.
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by enemyofprogress: 2:00am On Mar 27, 2018
No wonder constable lala is always sad these days

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by deji17: 4:05am On Mar 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:
No wonder constable lala is always sad these days

Who is constable lala?
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by emmanuelex1(m): 4:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Human lives is worth more than those billions period
Daviddson:
It's this kind of success in the anticorruption drive that keeps making me to have a soft spot for Buhari and his government. We know EFCC hasn't been recording convictions of politicians and bigwigs yet, but all of these revenue leakage blockages, seizing of millions of dollars over and over again - CAN'T happen in an Atiku government. Even the president will collect his own share from it using proxies and everything will be hushed.
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Haddock(m): 5:47am On Mar 27, 2018
Evablizin:
undecided

Ghost workers huh? Are they not majorly from the North?

An Abokí shoe mender will proudly tell you that he is employed,the money gotten from shoe mending is not the major source of his income.
See where this one is going with the topic o! Na wa...

2 Likes

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 6:09am On Mar 27, 2018
AnanseK:

So according to you GEJ had a brain and even brainchildren? -( whatever that means).
Rarther than brainchildren what GEJ has is children’s brain.

Was it Buhari who developed and implemented this IPPIS used to remove ghostworkers?

Answer?

Cow!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 6:13am On Mar 27, 2018
tomakint:

I know you are one miserable sergeant Komo misbehaving up and down, we are talking about the contract scam of $26 billion at NNPC when your lord and master, Buhari is the minister of petroleum resources, we are talking of over 8 million souls once gainfully employed taking care of their families and loved ones suddenly flushed into the streets unemployed under your lord. We are talking of state of anarchy Nigeria has been reduced to under your lord. We are talking of extreme hunger and hardship in the land under your lord and master and here you are spewing nonsense with that your Mallam head and goatee grin grin
When you need to tell obvious lies to prove your point you know you are an unintelligent IPIG!

Just tell your own lord & personal saviour, Ebelemi Jonathan, that we still remember him & his interior minister deliberately scamming & brutally killing millions of young & innocent immigration job seekers all over the country! He has neither returned our hard earned #1000 which we used for the application nor even compensated the families of the ones who died during the wicked scam as promised!

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 6:23am On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

Stop typing nonsense.

The IPPIS was conceived and implemented by GEJ. And tens of thousands of ghost workers have continually being removed since 2013.

Even if a mentally unstable patient had become the President, the planned rollout of IPPIS would have continued. Buhari is not doing anything special there. Buhari has not developed one policy to plug leakages. Not one.

Even the TSA and Whistle Blowing he inherited and tried implementing has been marked by irregularities due to a non-robust conclusion of the planning process and testing phase.

Don't even try comparing Atiku to Buhari. Not even in your wildest dreams. Whatever Buhari is doing is the least Atiku would do. Because Atiku or whoever comes after Buhari would not suspend the IPPIS, BVN, TSA; all brainchildren of GEJ.

-Lord
This mor0n is here with his crap again! Do you want me to start busting your deluded, unintelligent self's crap like the other time again?

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 7:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

This mor0n is here with his crap again! Do you want me to start busting your deluded, unintelligent self's crap like the other time again?

B*ST*RD!

It seems the trashing you received last time did not shut you up for good.

Well, how about you prove that Buhari developed and implemented the IPPIS used to remove these ghost workers. Get on with it.

C*W!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

B*ST*RD!

Well, how about you prove that Buhari developed and implemented the IPPIS used to remove these ghost workers. Get on with it.

C*W!

-Lord
The Idi0t is ruffled! grin grin First, can you pls remind me what GDP your Lord & personal saviour left behind again in Q2 2015? It's not that I'm trying to remind you how stvpid & Idi0tic you were the other time, I just want to be sure you're learning to unlearn & relearn the crap & delusions you fill your blockhead with about Jonathan's administration! Then we'll continue from there!
Or do you still think it was 5.9%? Ode oshi!

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 7:42am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

The Idi0t is ruffled! grin grin First, can you pls remind me what GDP your Lord & personal saviour left behind again in Q2 2015? I just want to be sure you're learning to unlearn & relearn the crap you fill your blockhead with about Jonathan's administration! Then we'll continue from there!
Or do you still think it was 5.9%? Ode oshi!

So you want to discuss about GDP on a thread talking about IPPIS? And you think you're normal.

Animal!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 7:58am On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

So you want to discuss about GDP on a thread talking about IPPIS? And you think you're normal.

Animal!

-Lord
Not that, mor0n! I'm only trying to see if you've deleted that part of the many delusions you fill your empty head with about Jonathan's regime! You remember how long it took me to school your Idi0tic self on the appropriate figures the other time, but it seems you've still not taken to correction! So how then will I know if you're ready for another schooling today? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by seunmsg(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

B*ST*RD!

C*W!

-Lord

IPPIS, GIFMIS and TSA were all initiated by the Obasanjo administration. In fact, TSA was first test runned during the OBJ administration. Yar'adua slowed down the implementation of most of the initiatives until Ngozi Iweala revived them when she came back under Jonathan. However, Jonathan never had the political will to implement the initiatives fully until Buhari came in ordered full implementation across board.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

Not that, mor0n! I'm only trying to see if you've deleted that part of the many delusions you fill your empty head with about Jonathan's regime! You remember how long it took me to school your Idi0tic self on the appropriate figures the other time, but it seems you've still not taken to correction! So how then will I know if you're ready for another schooling today? grin grin

You think I have time for this nonsense. IMB*CIL*!

Moukandjo:

[s]Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Your illiteracy & imbec1lity will be continuosly exposed! Fo0lish thing![/s]

LordAdam16:

If I have to show it to you, would you accept you are a F**L and call it a day?

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

So you're saying, you accept you are a F**L who cannot read and understand and would call it a day if I show it to you?

I have to spell it clearly, before you start dancing about again. Agree I'd show it to you, and that's it.

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

You accepted these conditions of your own free volition.

Now stick your word and call it a day!

F**L!

After handing you your a$$, you want a round 2. And your idea of a comeback is to talk about GDP on an IPPIS thread. Your m*mu na factory-fitted!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:

IPPIS, GIFMIS and TSA were all initiated by the Obasanjo administration. In fact, TSA was first test runned during the OBJ administration. Yar'adua slowed down the implementation of most of the initiatives until Ngozi Iweala revived them when she came back under Jonathan. [s]However, Jonathan never had the political will to implement the initiatives fully until Buhari came in ordered full implementation across board.[/s]

FG eliminates ghost workers, saves N119bn -- June 23, 2013

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/fg-eliminates-ghost-workers-saves-n119bn/

ABUJA — The Federal Government has saved about N119 billion from ghost workers through the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System, IPPIS.

The Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, disclosed this while inaugurating the implementation committee of the system in Abuja, yesterday.

She said the implementation of the IPPIS will “enhance efficient personnel cost planning and budgeting as personnel cost will be based on actual verified numbers and not estimates”.

Under the IPPIS, workers’ salaries are paid centrally from the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation, AGF, into individual workers’ accounts, as opposed to the former practice under which estimated staff salaries were released to MDAs and the organisations paid the individual workers.

That system gave room to a large army of ghost workers in the MDAs such that a total of 46, 000 names on the payroll, representing close to one out of three workers in the organisations so far covered were ghost workers.

According to Dr. Okonjo-Iewala, 215 Ministries, Departments and Agencies, MDAs, with a total staff strength of 153, 019 have been captured on the IPPIS.

The AGF, Mr. Jonah Otunla, disclosed that until the commencement of the GIFMIS in April last year (2012), there was a preponderance of MDAs accounts across various banks in the country and that managing Federal Government’s finances was very difficult.

2. The pilot TSA scheme commenced in 2012 using a unified structure of accounting for 217 government Ministries, Departments and Agencies, MDAs, for accountability and transparency in public fund management.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/199725-15-things-know-treasury-single-account-tsa.html

You were saying?

LIAR emeritus!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2018
[s]
LordAdam16:

Stop typing nonsense.

The IPPIS was conceived and implemented by GEJ. And tens of thousands of ghost workers have continually being removed since 2013.

Even if a mentally unstable patient had become the President, the planned rollout of IPPIS would have continued. Buhari is not doing anything special there. Buhari has not developed one policy to plug leakages. Not one.

Even the TSA and Whistle Blowing he inherited and tried implementing has been marked by irregularities due to a non-robust conclusion of the planning process and testing phase.

Don't even try comparing Atiku to Buhari. Not even in your wildest dreams. Whatever Buhari is doing is the least Atiku would do. Because Atiku or whoever comes after Buhari would not suspend the IPPIS, BVN, TSA; all brainchildren of GEJ.

-Lord
[/s]
I used to think this man has sense. Even if Jonathan conceived the IPPIS, of what use was it in his administration? Btw, he met it on ground but since stealing was not corruption, the system was left on the shelf to gather dust, so stop typing nonsense. I can see you are truly a lord, but lord of the wawa.

2 Likes

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by enemyofprogress: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2018
deji17:

Who is constable lala?
e be like sey ban dey hungry you
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2018
kolomax:
I know you are lying but anyway kwantinu

No need feeling bad..

I bet you have a Northern Uncle who earns like 10k ghost workers' salaries.

No need confirming it. We know.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 8:31am On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

You think I have time for this nonsense. IMB*CIL*!

After handing you your a$$, you want a round 2. And your idea of a comeback is to talk about GDP on an IPPIS thread. Your m*mu na factory-fitted!

-Lord

LordAdam16:

---------------

First quarter was 5.9%. GEJ did not stay for the entire second quarter, so why are you saying that rate belongs to him. You are an ID*OT!

The last full quarter with GEJ as President (Q1 2015--January-March), the quarterly GDP growth was 5.9%. The first full quarter of Buhari as President is Q3 2015 (July-September), it was 2.35%.

-Lord
Mor0n, You know Nairaland keeps a track record of your lies! Now do you still believe these false figures you dished out here or do you now agree all you do all over Nairaland is to spread lies? Or do you still want me to bust these lies you deluded yourself with again? grin grin Idi0t!

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
[s]I used to think this man has sense. Even if Jonathan conceived the IPPIS, of what use was it in his administration? Btw, he met it on ground but since stealing was not corruption, the system was left on the shelf to gather dust, so stop typing nonsense. I can see you are truly a lord, but lord of the wawa. [/s]

ID*OT!

FG eliminates ghost workers, saves N119bn

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/fg-eliminates-ghost-workers-saves-n119bn/

Ghost workers: FG saved N160bn through IPPIS – AGF

http://dailypost.ng/2014/08/13/ghost-workers-fg-saved-n160bn-ippis-agf/

Nigeria: Govt Tackles Ghost Workers' Syndrome, Mafia Fights Back

http://allafrica.com/stories/201407151509.html

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2018
[s]
LordAdam16:

ID*OT!

FG eliminates ghost workers, saves N119bn

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/fg-eliminates-ghost-workers-saves-n119bn/

Ghost workers: FG saved N160bn through IPPIS – AGF

http://dailypost.ng/2014/08/13/ghost-workers-fg-saved-n160bn-ippis-agf/

Nigeria: Govt Tackles Ghost Workers' Syndrome, Mafia Fights Back

http://allafrica.com/stories/201407151509.html

-Lord
[/s]
Lord of the wawa, non of the links says your god conceived IPPIS, so what nonsense are you posting?

2 Likes

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2018
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:
[s]

Mor0n, You know Nairaland keeps a track record of your lies! Now do you still believe these false figures you dished out here? Ode![/s]

Same way it keeps record my statement where I set the record straight

LordAdam16:

I mistakenly ascribed Q2 2015 figure to Q1 2015, and I owned up to it. You had to invent a whole new quarter convention, and you're still being adamant by contradicting yourself.

After which I had you accept you're a f**l and that you've been yarning dust!

Moukandjo:

[s]Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Your illiteracy & imbec1lity will be continuosly exposed! Fo0lish thing![/s]

LordAdam16:

If I have to show it to you, would you accept you are a F**L and call it a day?

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

So you're saying, you accept you are a F**L who cannot read and understand and would call it a day if I show it to you?

I have to spell it clearly, before you start dancing about again. Agree I'd show it to you, and that's it.

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

You accepted these conditions of your own free volition.

Now stick your word and call it a day!

F**L!

Shameless thing!

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Declares Public Hearing On Constitution Review Open (Pictures). / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Is 70 Years Old Today / Gunmen Kill 5 Policemen In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.