Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll (19397 Views)

Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police / 2019: Impostors Trying To Submit Fake Names To INEC – PDP / Thugs Rescue Senator Dino Melaye From Police In A Double Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
[s]Lord of the wawa, non of the links says your god conceived IPPIS, so what nonsense are you posting?[/s]

Yea, but it proves that you were high when you said this

Btw, he met it on ground but since stealing was not corruption, [s]the system was left on the shelf to gather dust[/s]...

How can something that was eradicating tens of thousands of ghost workers and saving billions be a system that was left on the shelf to gather dust?

Awon illiterate!

In fact, since you can't read:

2014- N208 Billion has been saved by the FGN as at 31 December 2014 due to elimination of ghost workers and improved management

Hope Buhari was the president in December 2014?

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2018
[s]
LordAdam16:

Yea, but it proves that you were high when you said this

How can something that was eradicating tens of thousands of ghost workers and saving billions be a system that was left on the shelf to gather dust?

Awon illiterate!

-Lord
[/s]
You must be high on your wawa poo subjects when you typed that nonsense that your god conceived IPPIS. Now, which 10s of thousands of ghost workers is this lord of the wawa talking about? Is it the one existing in some flat skulls? Which billions was saved? Or you mean the Dasuki version of saving? It is very obvious you are the lord of the wawa.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by seunmsg(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

You were saying?

LIAR emeritus!

-Lord

They were all initiated during OBJ administration but implementation started under Jonathan. If you don't understand, I really can't help you.
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

Same way it keeps record my statement where I set the record straight

After which I had you accept you're a f**l and that you've been yarning dust!

Shameless thing!

-Lord
So your Idi0tic self agreed you lied? I didn't notice o! So how did it feel having to own up to lying after deluding yourself for so long on false figures about Ebelemi's administration?

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
You must be high on your wawa poo subjects when you typed that nonsense that your god conceived IPPIS. Now, which 10s of thousands of ghost workers is this lord of the wawa talking about? Is it the one existing in some flat skulls? Which billions was saved? Or you mean the Dasuki version of saving?

Idiot, read the history of IPPIS you posted yourself.

If you've forgotten where you got it from, here's the link -- https://www.ippis.gov.ng/history/.

When you're done with that, read these links again:

FG eliminates ghost workers, saves N119bn

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/fg-eliminates-ghost-workers-saves-n119bn/

Ghost workers: FG saved N160bn through IPPIS – AGF

http://dailypost.ng/2014/08/13/ghost-workers-fg-saved-n160bn-ippis-agf/

M*R*N!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

So your Idi0tic self agreed you lied? I didn't notice o! So how did it feel having to own up to lying after deluding yourself for so long about false figures about Ebelemi's administration?

How will you notice, when you can't read. I made a mistake, everyone does once in a while.

Now, how does it feel to accept you're a F**L!

Moukandjo:

[s]Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Your illiteracy & imbec1lity will be continuosly exposed! Fo0lish thing![/s]

LordAdam16:

If I have to show it to you, would you accept you are a F**L and call it a day?

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

So you're saying, you accept you are a F**L who cannot read and understand and would call it a day if I show it to you?

I have to spell it clearly, before you start dancing about again. Agree I'd show it to you, and that's it.

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

You accepted these conditions of your own free volition.

Now stick your word and call it a day!

F**L!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2018
[s]
LordAdam16:

Idiot, read the history of IPPIS you posted yourself.

If you've forgotten where you got it from, here's the link -- https://www.ippis.gov.ng/history/.

When you're done with that, read these links again:

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/fg-eliminates-ghost-workers-saves-n119bn/

M*R*N!

-Lord
[/s]
Lord of the wawa, show me where it is stated that your god conceived IPPIS. Your wawa subjects must be proud of you.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:

They were all initiated during OBJ administration but implementation started under Jonathan. If you don't understand, I really can't help you.

Ooo, so you know implementation started under Jonathan?

Weren't you the one who said just minutes ago that:

[quote author=seunmsg post=66191075]However, [s]Jonathan never had the political will to implement the initiatives fully until Buhari came in ordered full implementation across board.[/s]

Or do you have dual personality?

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
[s]Lord of the wawa, show me where it is stated that your god conceived IPPIS. Your wawa subjects must be proud of you. [/s]

Show me where it is stated that Jonathan left IPPIS on the shelves to gather dust?

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2018
[s]
LordAdam16:

Show me where it is stated that Jonathan left IPPIS on the shelves to gather dust?

-Lord
[/s]
Imbi, the lord of the wawa, stop typing nonsense, when IPPIS was conceived, your god was still in otueke taking shekpe.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
[s]Imbi, the lord of the wawa, stop typing nonsense, when IPPIS was conceived, your god was still in otueke taking shekpe. [/s]

He was in Yenagoa as a Governor.

But you wouldn't know since your head is full of gworo.

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

How will you notice, when you can't read. I made a mistake, everyone does once in a while.

Now, how does it feel to accept you're a F**L!

-Lord

Idi0t, you didn't make a mistake; you deliberately lied & thought it would go unnoticed. You even had to search the internet for links for minutes & minutes like you usually do to back up your lies after you were exposed but you no find! Hence, you had no choice than to take the L & apologize for the blatant & disgraceful lies!
Stvpid imbec1le! grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2018
[s]
LordAdam16:

He was in Yenagoa as a Governor.

But you wouldn't know since your head is full of gworo.

-Lord
[/s]
Yeah, he was busy taking his shekpe when IPPIS was conceived, so stop typing nonsense. The wawas must be proud of their lord.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

Idi0t, you didn't make a mistake; you deliberately lied & thought it would go unnoticed. You even had to search the internet for links for minutes & minutes like you usually do to back up your lies after you were exposed but you no find! Hence, you had no choice than to take the L & apologize for the blatant & disgraceful lies!
Stvpid imbec1le! grin grin

Oh, it is now deliberate?

Shey you dey my mind ni?

I admitted a mistake since beginning of February, you're just noticing it after I quoted you severally. Now the same you with the attention span of a goldfish and comprehension capacity of a crustacean happens to have telepathy to be able to read my mind.

Well, I can't read your mind, so explain what it feels to accept you're a F**L!

Moukandjo:

[s]Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Your illiteracy & imbec1lity will be continuosly exposed! Fo0lish thing![/s]

LordAdam16:

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

So you're saying, you accept you are a F**L who cannot read and understand and would call it a day if I show it to you?

I have to spell it clearly, before you start dancing about again. Agree I'd show it to you, and that's it.

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

F**L!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
Yeah, he was busy taking his shekpe when IPPIS was conceived, so stop typing nonsense. The wawas must be proud of their lord.
Guy, that Idi0t will cry o! Why are you exposing the Fo0l? grin grin Just chill! He's going to look for links in futility to back up his lies after which he would be forced to apologize after taking the L as if it wasn't a deliberate attempt to mislead Nairaland in the first place!

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]

Yes, and after thorough testing and pilot schemes, he approved the service – wide implementation of IPPIS for enrolment of 1.2million Public Servants across 475 MDAs in 2010.

Approved commencement of IPPIS Phase 11 implementation in 2011.

And by 31 December 2014, his administration had saved N208 Billion from the implementation.

Now suck on that!

https://www.ippis.gov.ng/history/

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

Guy, that Idi0t will cry o! Why are you exposing the Fo0l? grin grin Just chill! He's going to look for links in futility to back up his lies after which he would be forced to apologize after taking the L as if it wasn't a deliberate attempt to mislead Nairaland in the first place!

Like you were looking for links in futility to prove that Q2 2015 GDP growth rate was 2.54% or 2.57%?

BTW, why can't you explain what it feels like to accept you're a F**L!

Moukandjo:

LordAdam16:

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

F**L!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by maasoap(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2018
tomakint:
Stupid and fake news that can't be verified, the foolish government is trying to divert attention from the real matters arising so as to project them that they are working when there is grim situations of hunger, poverty, insecurity etc on ground
Well, I have this to say to them: if they have been paying 30,000 ghost police officers for so long, why can't them use this opportunity to employ additional real 30,000 police officers? And most of those ghost workers are usually on high salaries.
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by AdamuAudu: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2018
tomakint:
Stupid and fake news that can't be verified, the foolish government is trying to divert attention from the real matters arising so as to project them that they are working when there is grim situations of hunger, poverty, insecurity etc on ground
There is a saying that destiny can even be changed. Am wonderinf why apc has refused to change for better for once. As at today, no normal being will ever believe and take serious any stories from the apc government apart from the dye hard and core members like Lai Mohammed, Adesina, Garba Sheu etc. who will look straight into your eyes and say the colour of Nigerian flag is red, yellow and brown. Rubbish party with the most rubbish people.
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

Like you were looking for links in futility to prove that Q2 2015 GDP growth rate was 2.54% or 2.57%?

BTW, why can't you explain what it feels like to accept you're a F**L!

-Lord
The Idi0t is looking for a come back! grin grin
Can you now tell us why you dropped a fresh lie this morning that Ebelemi conceived the IPPIS scheme? O se like lati ma te bayii? Egbon yii ma stvpid gan o!
Oniro oshi! Honestly, at this point you shouldn't be visiting Nairaland for a long time again because your every attempt to lie here keeps getting busted! Na only you?

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Lipscomb(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2018
grin we have a lot of funny people on nairaland.
Evablizin:
undecided

Ghost workers huh? Are they not majorly from the North?

An Abokí shoe mender will proudly tell you that he is employed,the money gotten from shoe mending is not the major source of his income.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by tomakint: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2018
AdamuAudu:
There is a saying that destiny can even be changed. Am wonderinf why apc has refused to change for better for once. As at today, no normal being will ever believe and take serious any stories from the apc government apart from the dye hard and core members like Lai Mohammed, Adesina, Garba Sheu etc. who will look straight into your eyes and say the colour of Nigerian flag is red, yellow and brown. Rubbish party with the most rubbish people.

God bless you, your family and your generations for your perfect understanding of the truth behind my submission and for saying it as it is. APC have been promising and failing and these low lifers want me to take such a miserable party on their words. No way

2 Likes

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by tomakint: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2018
maasoap:

Well, I have this to say to them: if they have been paying 30,000 ghost police officers for so long, why can't them use this opportunity to employ additional real 30,000 police officers? And most of those ghost workers are usually on high salaries.

My brother you dey mind these bloody liars? Nothing like 30,000 yeye ghost workers here if there are they have been exposed during Jonathan's time and this useless government is only thriving on propaganda to appear they are working. A demonic government that is granting amnesty to Boko Haram, and even collaborating with them can never be trusted in the area of security.

2 Likes

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

The Idi0t is looking for a come back! grin grin
Can you now tell us why you dropped a fresh lie this morning that Ebelemi conceived the IPPIS scheme? O se like lati ma te bayii? Egbon yii ma stvpid gan o!
Oniro oshi! Honestly, at this point you shouldn't be visiting Nairaland for a long time again because your every attempt to lie here keeps getting busted! Na only you?

Can you explain why you wanted to continue your GDP embarrassment on an IPPIS thread?

I'm still waiting for you to explain how it feels to accept you're a F**L!

Moukandjo:

LordAdam16:

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

F**L!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Ratello: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

Can you explain why you wanted to continue your GDP embarrassment on an IPPIS thread?

-Lord

Respect to you my brother you have really helped that dude a lot on this thread. Too many clowns in here
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord
Idi0t, if I hadn't initially exposed you on this thread to Nairaland about how you're used to blatant lies (e.g. claiming 2015 Q2 GDP growth left by Ebelemi was 5.9%) especially when unintelligently defending Ebelemi, they would think lying on this thread will be your first time of lying as I was so sure you were gonna be caught red handed again!
Now, imbec1le, is this very deliberate IPPIS lie also a "mistake" as you once claimed, or are you gonna first search the internet in futility before taking the L & apologize? grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2018
[s]
LordAdam16:

Yes, and after thorough testing and pilot schemes, he approved the service – wide implementation of IPPIS for enrolment of 1.2million Public Servants across 475 MDAs in 2010.

Approved commencement of IPPIS Phase 11 implementation in 2011.

And by 31 December 2014, his administration had saved N208 Billion from the implementation.

Now suck on that!

https://www.ippis.gov.ng/history/

-Lord
[/s]

"Yes, and after thorough testing and pilot schemes, he approved the service", and in the Kingdom of the wawas who you lord over, this is synonymous to "conceiving the system" I have been duly informed that the greatest article in trade of the wawas is lying up and down with so much incoherence. Now take your fckry to the wawas and leave public domain. Blazing imb.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by kolomax(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2018
JimaeChinko:

No need feeling bad..

I bet you have a Northern Uncle who earns like 10k ghost workers' salaries.

No need confirming it. We know.
another frustrated soul who derive joy in lienology

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

Idi0t, if I hadn't initially exposed you on this thread to Nairaland about how you're used to blatant lies especially when unintelligently defending Ebelemi, they would think lying on this thread will be your first time of lying as I was so sure you were gonna be caught red handed again!
Now, imbec1le, is this IPPIS lie also a "mistake" as you once claimed, or are you gonna first search the internet in futility before taking the L & apologize? grin grin

Why are you trying so hard to ridicule yourself, after accepting you're a F**L!

A self-acknowledged f**l who is intent on derailing this thread by discussing GDP on an IPPIS thread.

You've been dancing from pillar to post. So explain how it feels to accept you're a F**L! And then go f*ck yourself after that...

Moukandjo:

LordAdam16:

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

F**L!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

I used to think he has sense but now I know he is very empty. Even writing lord at every comment, maybe lord of emptiness.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
[s]
"Yes, and after thorough testing and pilot schemes, he approved the service", and in the Kingdom of the wawas who you lord over, this is synonymous to "conceiving the system" I have been duly informed that the greatest article in trade of the wawas is lying up and down with so much incoherence. Now take your fckry to the wawas and leave public domain. Blazing imb. [/s]

Yet, according to you, he left the IPPIS on the shelf for it to gather dust.

Awon illiterate!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:

I used to think he has sense but now I know he is very empty. Even writing lord at every comment, maybe lord of emptiness.

Says the same person who can't show where GEJ kept IPPIS on the shelf to gather dust.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Denies Breaking News On Ministerial List / Emergency Responders Recover Two Bodies At Lagos Building Collapse Site / ICPC Uncovers Over N23bn Pension Funds ‘lost’ In 40 Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.