Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll (19406 Views)

Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police / 2019: Impostors Trying To Submit Fake Names To INEC – PDP / Thugs Rescue Senator Dino Melaye From Police In A Double Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by seunmsg(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

Ooo, so you know implementation started under Jonathan?

Weren't you the one who said just minutes ago that:

He started the implementation but couldn't muster the political will to implement fully. If he had implemented everything fully, Buhari wouldn't have to enforce the TSA when he assumed office and the police wouldn't just be joining IPPIS this year. The military, health institutions and some tertiary institutions will also join IPPIS later this year. What is so difficult in the above that you can't understand?

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2018
[s]
LordAdam16:

Yet, according to you, he left the IPPIS on the shelf for it to gather dust.

FG eliminates ghost workers, saves N119bn

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/fg-eliminates-ghost-workers-saves-n119bn/

Ghost workers: FG saved N160bn through IPPIS – AGF

http://dailypost.ng/2014/08/13/ghost-workers-fg-saved-n160bn-ippis-agf/

Awon illiterate!

-Lord

[/s]
Stop typing nonsense in a public domain, some school children use the Internet for learning purpose.

2 Likes

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:

I used to think he has sense but now I know he is very empty. Even writing lord at every, maybe lord of emptiness.
Bro, na lie full the guy head, I swear! How in the world will you think such imbec1le will have sense? Just watch: Now that you guys have busted his unintelligent lies here as I once did on another thread, the Mor0n still won't learn & would still go on another thread to spread lies as usual. The guy's just a confirmed Idi0t!

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

Bro, na lie full the guy head, I swear! How in the world will you think such imbec1le will have sense? Just watch: Now that you guys have busted his unintelligent lies here as I once did on another thread, the Mor0n still won't learn & would still go on another thread to spread lies as usual. The guy's just a confirmed Idi0t!
I just noticed that my thought is the exact opposite of what he actually is. He is just too hollow, a comfirmed imb.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:

He started the implementation but couldn't muster the political will to implement fully. If he had implemented everything fully, Buhari wouldn't have to enforce the TSA when he assumed office and the police wouldn't just be joining IPPIS this year. The military, health institutions and some tertiary institutions will also join IPPIS later this year. What is so difficult in the above that you can't understand?

Are you alright?

Do you know the IPPIS follows an already set schedule. So what do you mean by implement "everything fully?"

As at 2013, 215 Ministries, Departments and Agencies, MDAs, with a total staff strength of 153, 019 had been captured on the IPPIS and 40,000 ghost workers had been eliminated

FG eliminates ghost workers, saves N119bn -- June 23, 2013

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/fg-eliminates-ghost-workers-saves-n119bn/

Or are you expecting them to capture all the workers at the same time?

Use your brain, it is not for decoration.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
Stop typing nonsense in a public domain, some school children use the Internet for learning purpose.
But...but....Ebelemi Jonathan conceived the IPPIS idea na! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]

And you're too daft not to be able to use it to learn that GEJ did not put IPPIS on a shelf to gather dust.

M*R*N!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2018
[s]
LordAdam16:

Says the same person who can't show where GEJ kept IPPIS on the shelf to gather dust.

-Lord
[/s]
I repeat, stop posting nonsense on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

But... but... Q2 2015 GDP growth rate was 2.57%?

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

Abi o. Very soon, his god Jonathan will become the founder of Nigeria. The imb sucks.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:

[s]I repeat, stop posting nonsense on a public forum. [/s]

Says the same person who typed this nonsense:

jnfoage:
[s]Now, which 10s of thousands of ghost workers is this lord of the wawa talking about? Is it the one existing in some flat skulls? Which billions was saved? Or you mean the Dasuki version of saving?[/s]

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/fg-eliminates-ghost-workers-saves-n119bn/

Awon illiterate!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2018
[s]
LordAdam16:

And you're too daft not to be able to use it to learn that GEJ did not put IPPIS on a shelf to gather dust.

M*R*N!

-Lord
[/s]
Take this nonsense to the wawa people where you are a lord not on a site like NL. Blazing imb.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:

Abi o. Very soon, his god Jonathan will become the founder of Nigeria. The imb sucks.

And very soon, you would be able to prove that GEJ left the IPPIS on a shelf and it gathered dust!

C*W!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2018
[s]
LordAdam16:

Says the same person who typed this nonsense:

Awon illiterate!

-Lord
[/s]
Keep running from pillar to post, who conceived IPPIS? Is it still your god in otueke? Lord of the wawa.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:

Take this nonsense to the wawa people where you are a lord not on a site like NL. Blazing imb.

And where will you take this nonsense to? Your BMC HQ?

jnfoage:
[s]Now, which 10s of thousands of ghost workers is this lord of the wawa talking about? Is it the one existing in some flat skulls? Which billions was saved? Or you mean the Dasuki version of saving?[/s]

Awon illiterate!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2018
[s]
LordAdam16:

And very soon, you would be able to prove that GEJ left the IPPIS on a shelf and it gathered dust!

C*W!

-Lord
[/s]
Lord of the wawa, who conceived IPPIS? Is it still your god in otueke?

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:
[s]
Lord of the wawa, who conceived IPPIS? Is it still your god in otueke?[/s]

ID**T, when are you going to prove GEJ did not prune thousands of ghost workers or save billions like you said in this quote?

jnfoage:

Awon illiterate!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
Take it easy on the Mor0n, bro! It's not easy to come on every thread with confidence thinking you're about to spill something smart, only to be shown in the end how stvpid you've been all along! grin grin
The Idi0ts face right now:

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
Take it easy on the Mor0n, bro! It's not easy to come on every thread with confidence thinking you're about to spill something smart, only to be shown in the end how stvpid you've been all along! grin grin
The Idi0t's face right now:

2 Likes

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

The Idi0ts face right now:

You think you're helping yourself, at least the m*r*n you quoted as st*pid as he is did not accept that he is a F**L!

Moukandjo:

[s]Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Your illiteracy & imbec1lity will be continuosly exposed! Fo0lish thing![/s]

LordAdam16:

If I have to show it to you, would you accept you are a F**L and call it a day?

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

So you're saying, you accept you are a F**L who cannot read and understand and would call it a day if I show it to you?

I have to spell it clearly, before you start dancing about again. Agree I'd show it to you, and that's it.

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

You accepted these conditions of your own free volition.

Now stick your word and call it a day!

F**L!

Yet you still dey show face. Shameless F**L!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by seunmsg(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

Are you alright?

Do you know the IPPIS follows an already set schedule. So what do you mean by implement "everything fully?"

As at 2013, 215 Ministries, Departments and Agencies, MDAs, with a total staff strength of 153, 019 had been captured on the IPPIS and 40,000 ghost workers had been eliminated

FG eliminates ghost workers, saves N119bn -- June 23, 2013

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/fg-eliminates-ghost-workers-saves-n119bn/

Or are you expecting them to capture all the workers at the same time?

Use your brain, it is not for decoration.

-Lord

You are not making any sense and i wont even reply you after this. According to the implementation schedule, all federal agencies should have joined the IPPIS platform before the end of 2015. Effort were made to bring the police, military etc on board but they refused to join and GEJ being the weakling that he is couldn't do anything about it. PMB came in and gave them a new time frame that is now being fully implemented. The full implementation of the TSA also started under PMB because Jonathan couldn't muster the political will to implement it. TSA, IPPIS and GIFMIS were all conceived during the OBJ administration as part of his civil service reforms and nothing you say will change the truth. You can now go away with your ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

You think you're helping yourself, at least the m*r*n you quoted as st*pid as he is did not accept that he is a F**L!

Yet you still dey show face. Shameless F**L!

-Lord

E pain am! Don't worry, mor0n! We're not gonna ask you to apologize this time for your blatant lies AGAIN today because you really don suffer today! You know you claimed it was a "mistake" the last time! I don't know if you'll claim today's blatant lie is a "mistake" too!
We'll meet again on another thread where you'll SURELY be caught lying again, & then I won't beg for you again o! Enjoy your day!
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:

You are not making any sense and i wont even reply you after this. According to the implementation schedule, all federal agencies should have joined the IPPIS platform before the end of 2015. Effort were made to bring the police, military etc on board but they refused to join and GEJ being the weakling that he is couldn't do anything about it. PMB came in and gave them a new time frame that is now being fully implemented. The full implementation of the TSA also started under PMB because Jonathan couldn't muster the political will to implement it. TSA, IPPIS and GIFMIS were all conceived during the OBJ administration as part of his civil service reforms and nothing you say will change the truth. You can now go away with your ignorance.

And you think you're making sense.

Is this the first time deadlines are not being met in Nigeria. Did the CBN not extend the BVN deadline?

Stop typing nonsense.

If it were possible for all agencies to be captured so easily, why is implementation still on going? In May, it'd be 3 years since Buhari stepped in.

GEJ started the TSA pilot scheme in 2012 to test its efficacy -- https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/199725-15-things-know-treasury-single-account-tsa.html. You don't just develop and rush to implement immediately, you test in stages.

So all you've said about lack of political will is balderdash.

Download and read -- http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/485211468078233062/pdf/ICR29020P088150C0dsiclosed030180140.pdf

The ERGP, which incorporates most of these initiatives, is being supported and partly financed by the World Bank with regular reviews. So your nonsense of lack of political will doesn't hold. There is a schedule for all of these programs.

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

E pain am! Don't worry, mor0n! We're not gonna ask you to apologize this time for your blatant lies AGAIN today because you really don suffer today! You know you claimed it was a "mistake" the last time! I don't know if you'll claim today's blatant lie is a "mistake" too!
We'll meet again on another thread where you'll SURELY be caught lying again, & then I won't beg for you again o! Enjoy your day!
Cheers!

You've made more than a dozen replies, yet you've failed to explain how it feels to accept you're a F**L!

Moukandjo:

[s]Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Your illiteracy & imbec1lity will be continuosly exposed! Fo0lish thing![/s]

LordAdam16:

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

So you're saying, you accept you are a F**L who cannot read and understand and would call it a day if I show it to you?

I have to spell it clearly, before you start dancing about again. Agree I'd show it to you, and that's it.

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

F**L!

ID*OT who wanted to talk about GDP on an IPPIS thread. Only a self-acclaimed F**L would do that.

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

The Idi0t's face right now:
I have decided to ignore the small fry lording over some wawas. He is obviously one funny imb latching on the vulnerability of some illiterates around him. I used to think lengthy write-ups go with some measures of sense, he is a living proof that that is not always the case.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:

I have decided to ignore the small fry lording over some wawas. He is obviously one funny imb latching on the vulnerability of some illiterates around him. I used to think lengthy write-ups go with some measures of sense, he is a living proof that that is not always the case.

Oooo, you don't to prove GEJ did not prune thousands of ghost workers or save billions like you said in this quote?

jnfoage:

Awon illiterate! ID*OT!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by jnfoage: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
[s]
LordAdam16:

Oooo, you don't to prove GEJ did not prune thousands of ghost workers or save billions like you said in this quote?

Awon illiterate! ID*OT!

-Lord
[/s]
Lord of the wawa, you still dey cry? Sorry. Oya, Buhari is going to Lagos on Thursday, get some documented evidence of how the visit was conceived by your god.

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
Lord of the wawa, you still dey cry? Sorry. Oya, Buhari is going to Lagos on Thursday, get some documented evidence of how the visit was conceived by your god.

ID**T, when are you going to prove GEJ did not prune thousands of ghost workers or save billions like you said in this quote?

jnfoage:

Awon illiterate!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
jnfoage:

Exactly, bro! Most times, it's good to ignore mor0ns like him, but sometimes, you also need to remind them of their imbec1lity so they don't continue to delude themselves of their "intelligence."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

You've made more than a dozen replies, yet you've failed to explain how it feels to accept you're a F**L!

ID*OT who wanted to talk about GDP on an IPPIS thread. Only a self-acclaimed F**L would do that.

-Lord
Who did you say conceived the IPPIS scheme again, so we could learn from you? Oniro oshi! We're waiting for you to blow another lie on another thread soon! E no dey tey mor0ns like you! Cheers!

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
kolomax:
another frustrated soul who derive joy in lienology

Obviously trying to out-do your Uncle Lai Mohammed..
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

Who did you say conceived the IPPIS scheme again? Oniro oshi! We're waiting for you to blow another lie on another thread soon! E no dey tey mor0ns like you! Cheers!

What did you say Q2 2015 GDP growth was again?

The time you're using to post this nonsense, you'd have used it to tell us how it feels to be accept you're a F**L!

Moukandjo:

LordAdam16:

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

F**L!

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Be Lying If I Say I Won't Take Advice From Tinubu - Sanwo-olu / Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail / Mali: Buhari, Other West African Leaders Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.