Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll (19396 Views)

Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police / 2019: Impostors Trying To Submit Fake Names To INEC – PDP / Thugs Rescue Senator Dino Melaye From Police In A Double Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by Moukandjo: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

What did you say Q2 2015 GDP growth was again?

The time you're using to post this nonsense, you'd have used it to tell us how it feels to be accept you're a F**L!

-Lord
We understand how you feel right now, Mor0n! Next time, make sure we're offline before you choose to continue the brutal, disgusting & disgraceful lies you call "mistakes," or you'll be forced to apologize again a 3rd time!
Take heart!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by LordAdam16: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

We understand how you feel right now, Mor0n! Next time, make sure we're offline before you choose to continue the brutal, disgusting & disgraceful lies you call "mistakes," or you'll be forced to apologize again a 3rd time!
Take heart!

Moukandjo:

[s]Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Your illiteracy & imbec1lity will be continuosly exposed! Fo0lish thing![/s]

LordAdam16:

If I have to show it to you, would you accept you are a F**L and call it a day?

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

So you're saying, you accept you are a F**L who cannot read and understand and would call it a day if I show it to you?

I have to spell it clearly, before you start dancing about again. Agree I'd show it to you, and that's it.

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

You accepted these conditions of your own free volition.

Now stick your word and call it a day!

F**L!

-Lord
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by kolomax(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
JimaeChinko:

Obviously trying to out-do your Uncle Lai Mohammed..
cry more lienus cousin

1 Like

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by AndreGomes: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
LordAdam16:

Stop typing nonsense.

The IPPIS was CONCEIVED by GEJ.

-Lord

Links please! grin grin Or "mistake" as usual? Someone said you have been bullied into banville & can't respond right now! grin grin

Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by MrCork: 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nonoval:
JESUS!

May God help us in this Country o

^^^kaiiiiii. .see booooobsi. . Darling please can I drink u? cheesy
Re: FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll by olalat(m): 4:29am On Jun 27, 2018
tomakint:

I know you are one miserable sergeant Komo misbehaving up and down, we are talking about the contract scam of $26 billion at NNPC when your lord and master, Buhari is the minister of petroleum resources, we are talking of over 8 million souls once gainfully employed taking care of their families and loved ones suddenly flushed into the streets unemployed under your lord. We are talking of state of anarchy Nigeria has been reduced to under your lord. We are talking of extreme hunger and hardship in the land under your lord and master and here you are spewing nonsense with that your Mallam head and goatee grin grin
And you think those ghos workers are not part of the reasons joblessness has crept so deep into your reasoning that you think baseless criticism is the only thing you can do for economic survival. Imagine if those bogus names were on the payroll, and the real individuals are in active service, will you be here complaining about people who lost their jobs in companies like destra limited, macmanama ltd and host of others in their categories. Which way Nigeria youths no? This country can only be better if we youths can translate our academic papers to solving real societal problems through critical thinking. I think that is the basic reason for having universities in place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dokpesi: Only A Northerner Can Win Presidency For PDP In 2023 / "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls For Emefiele's Sack, Arrest & Detention Over Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.