Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) (65721 Views)

This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos) / The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by suco01(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
uuzba:

How does one consume a snake that died of sniper chemical ? You have to plan ahead.

U too like food, snake from the toilet. To get the WC seat will cost around 15k, so your plan ahead doesn't worth it

1 Like

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by InfernoNig: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
Too many undeveloped land mass in delta.

1 Like

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by cheta02(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Where in abk did this happen ,,
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by dre4u(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Its good to be vigilant in this time of hot weather

1 Like

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
I am guessing the sh*t literally hit the fan for that poor reptile.... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by ElGood: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
Who can identify this kind of cobra? I will like to know.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
Okaakoko:
This man yaf spoil the meat with gun

Is black Cobra edible?

I go vomit for your body o
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by 3verblazing(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
God saved him that he wasn't taking a dump.

The thing for bite am for ass shocked shocked
or him jolojolo.. Demn!!!
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Stop lying say na "pee" . You wan shiiit before you run

4 Likes

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by omowumi9: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Just be very careful always.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
oboy.. this cobra is massive
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by lovelylad: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
you've just killed one of your village people trying to hurt you.

1 Like

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Viking007(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:
This one na DEADLY snake oooo
Thank God ooo.

To me, it Doesn't look like you used a GUN .
With the picture evidence tabled before me, I will conclude u used a ROCKET LAUNCHER...

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by DammyGbade(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Anything like money inside?
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Blood of Jesus!

Sorry ma'am I don't understand
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by VolvoS60(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
ElGood:
Who can identify this kind of cobra? I will like to know.

^^

It looks like a forest cobra, commonly found in the west African sub-region as well as parts of central Africa. They are good swimmers and competent climbers and can be identified by the yellow markings on the dorsal area. They are shy snakes but unfortunately, they regularly find their way into human habitats in search of rats and other prey - often with disastrous consequences for people unlucky enough to run into them.

There are suggestions that forest cobras may also have the ability to spit their venom when threatened although there isn't much of a consensus on this. What is not in doubt is that they are dangerous snakes that are highly likely to strike if cornered or threatened.

P.S. Some posters here keep mentioning king cobras but king cobras are NOT native to Africa. Even though the forest cobra specimen in this thread is quite large, it is nothing near the size of a king cobra - a fully grown king cobra would simply be too large to squeeze through a normal sized toilet bowl.

2 Likes

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
See the room for the toilet kpa kpa!
How python nor go sleep dia? embarassed
DORTY JUNGLE SHYTE-HOLE HOUSE!

Even the tiles be like “snake skin”!

Ta! cry

1 Like

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
See as una just wasted somebori favourite meat!
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by GGirll: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
This is a highly poisonous snake n cos it's dry season they are always looking for cold places like cold bathrooms n metals like bunks n spring beds or even tiled floors everyone should be careful....bros go n do thanksgiving in church o
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by jonero4(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
wonders shall never end
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
the guy even wear military camouflage....the snake wan come do python dance for am grin
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
I couldn't really identify that creature to be sure it was a cobra.. Seems the head was quickly made away with for a pot of " isi agwo" pepper soup.

Well, not sure but I hear rattle snakes are way deadlier than cobras...their own venom can kill in a shorter time, faster than cobras...
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
GGirll:
This is a highly poisonous snake n cos it's dry season they are always looking for cold places like cold bathrooms n metals like bunks n spring beds or even tiled floors everyone should be careful....bros go n do thanksgiving in church o

But, they can't move easily on tiled floor... I wonder y the inside of a persons house can be an option for a cold place for them...
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
this must be a ground floor toilet... so this thing was chopping shit all the while na why e fat like that...this area would also be close to be busy with open septic tank
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
thorpido:
Damn,they had to take out the whole toilet bowl!It is worth it though rather than have this bite anyone.
I sell, WC iin different types.

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
How did it got into sucks away? Is it that the sucks away wasn't sealed?
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Kylekent59: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
I had seen that specie of snake before. They are very shy,big,fat. They mostly feed on frogs,rats. You can be 2 meters of proximity but they tend not to strike. They only strike when being scared /threatened,they hardly spit venom.
It is known as a forest cobra naja katiensis found in west africa( remember Nigeria is located in west africa) and not king cobra. It is also edible and poisonous.

The op is very lucky it wasn't a copperhead or
Rattle snake or blackmamba.

Instead of annihilating your water closet,you should have bought petrol and pour inside. Petrol weakens snakes.

2 Likes

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by drshamo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dhotseal:
Dude blasted the entire toilet to hell over a king Cobra.

this is not the king cobra (Ophiophagus hana), but rather Naja katiensis....
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Opoki:

There are, my neighbor killed one and was very very angry, that reptile cost $800 in China market. Original Gucci belt made with King cobra skin cost $3k.

Guy I fear that particular snake pass Fulani Herdsmen o. If I jam dat snake for anywhere I fit get heart attack instantly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by mandate12: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Did they really need to blow off the WC merely to kill a snake? They should have used stick nah. sad

Lol.. If only u made yourself available

1 Like

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by drshamo(m): 12:00am On Mar 27, 2018
Kylekent59:
I had seen that specie of snake before. They are very shy,big,fat. They mostly feed on frogs,rats. You can be 2 meters of proximity but they tend not to strike. They only strike when being scared /threatened,they hardly spit venom.
It is known as a forest cobra and not king cobra. It is also edible and poisonous.

The op is very lucky it wasn't a copperhead or
Rattle snake or blackmamba.

Instead of annihilating your water closet,you should have bought petrol and pour inside. Petrol weakens snakes.

u try in describing the snake, that's not king cobra, that Naja katiensis, cobra from Naja family... king cobra belong to another family of cobra which is Ophiophagus meaning snake eaters bcoz they eat snakes... Naja have three sprcies: Naja haje, Naja katiensis and Naja nigricolis. Mambas is another group of cobra from the family Dendroaspid...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life / Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.