Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) (65731 Views)

This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos) / The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
God saved him that he wasn't taking a dump.

The thing for bite am for ass shocked shocked
U mean for yansh abi cry. Chei
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:
This one na DEADLY snake oooo
Thank God ooo.

To me, it Doesn't look like you used a GUN .
With the picture evidence tabled before me, I will conclude u used a ROCKET LAUNCHER...
As in ehn, dem grind the toilet grin
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2018
DeadRat:
BABE I'm Fine Jor, better Than Yesterday... How You Doing

That's quite commendable.
Well, I'm very well, thanks!
Welcome to a new morning.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by GGirll: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2018
BdorianGray:

But, they can't move easily on tiled floor... I wonder y the inside of a persons house can be an option for a cold place for them...
It's cos their environment now is hot n they are cold blooded animals that needs to stay in a cool place that's why during hot seasons it's not rare to see snakes in kitchens,bathrooms n parlour....it's So Disgusting
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's quite commendable. Well, I'm very well, thanks! Welcome to a new morning.
Same... You Didnt Go To Work
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2018
DeadRat:
Same... You Didnt Go To Work

I'm self-employed.
What about you?
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm self-employed.
What about you?
thats Very Good... Self Employed Too... I run ElderGods company...
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2018
DeadRat:
thats Very Good... Self Employed Too... I run ElderGods company...

What's the out-put like?
I mean, what do you produce?
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's the out-put like?
I mean, what do you produce?
Its An Entertainment Industry... We Are More Of Writing, Filming, Creative Videos, Movie Lectures... We're taking Things Slow And Steady, not Blowing Our Trumpet too Soon...
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by xeros20(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2018
this is a mature female cobra, check well for the husband and children.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Nightking04(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Olodo!

Rocket Launcher cannot kill... But rocket can wink
Guns are used to shoot bullets, rocket launchers are used to launch/shoot rockets...make your point.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by BlueScholar(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2018
bro4u:
why are you all shouting lalasticlala upandan, i guess he's the owner of Garden of Eden deceptive snake tongue

Meanwhile, hope y'all know that if glo should sponsor NYSC there will be no service
how I wish just glo go see this your post; D

1 Like

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by VolvoS60(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2018
Jakumo:

Spitting cobras are real and very common throughout Africa, so their existence is not a matter of speculation at all. They can launch highly acidic spray that can reach out to targets as far as ten feet away, with surprising accuracy, and they do aim for the eyes of their target, in the same way that bees in attack mode swarm the eyes of their victims.

I have seen a European snake collector nearly blinded by a spitting cobra in Nigeria, when he was attempting to subdue the serpent in order to make it a part of his venomous snake collection that he kept at home at the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spitting_cobra

^^^^

Interesting point.

I grew up hearing several stories about the damage that cobra venom could do to human eyes if one was unfortunate enough to be spat at. There is almost no village in Nigeria where the locals don't have stories and warnings about potential blindness from spitting cobra venom, particularly if the snake is agitated and hooded up. There are even stories about our cobras spitting without provocation.

That's why it is strange that so many online sources state that forest cobras do not spit their venom - the wikipedia entry on forest cobras explicitly states this and more reputable sources and several herpetologists also make the same claim. Are we really expected to believe that it is only Mozambican cobras that spray venom at potential predators when local lore says we have spitting cobras here too? undecided
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by DJInfluence: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2018
dia shi......t made the snake very big. The cobra big well well. She and others in the house get luck.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Freniqz: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
This issue of sake finding its way into the toilet (WC) and remaining there is quite scary. Used to think that is only possible with pit toilet.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
dem nor cover the soak away well
dah na why
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by larryUG(m): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Olodo!

Rocket Launcher cannot kill... But rocket can wink
U are actually the olodo here, gun cannot kill buh bullet can. Rocket launcher is to gun as rocket is to bullet. I hope u r intelligent enough to get the synonyms
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Chukwuemekankem(f): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
divinehand2003:
Lalasticlala oooooo
pls, is lalasticlala a name of a person or what? what does it really mean?
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by yeman1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Wow !

cry
God really save u bro... I'm happy for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
DateMynd44:
uyai Iban ame yaya tutu.
Yak itang iko ke private nah? '

Mbok, daka ki itie mi!
Which kind private talk you wan yan wey you no fit yan for here?
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
DeadRat:
Its An Entertainment Industry... We Are More Of Writing, Filming, Creative Videos, Movie Lectures... We're taking Things Slow And Steady, not Blowing Our Trumpet too Soon...

Sorry for replying late.
To your reply, I wish you all the best in your endeavors. What's your name?
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Mbok, daka ki itie mi!
Which kind private talk you wan yan wey you no fit yan for here?
whatsapp nau or Facebook
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sorry for replying late.
To your reply, I wish you all the best in your endeavors. What's your name?
Deadrat grin ... Danny wink ...

Whats Your Name
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
DeadRat:

Whats Your Name

Mine is Victoria. You seem to be active most times.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
DeadRat:

Whats Your Name

Mine is Victoria. You seem to be active often.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Mine is Victoria. You seem to be active often.
Victoria... A Fine Name for A Fine Call...

Not Really, sometimes I Disappear For Days
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by adjoviomole(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
billyG:
Na Bazooka dem take kill this snake,blockus fon suffer am,so we hav king cobra in 9jeria?

I tot I'm the only one seeing this. That is a fucking king cobra having it in Nigeria is a mystery.
Re: Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) by adjoviomole(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
Kylekent59:
I had seen that specie of snake before. They are very shy,big,fat. They mostly feed on frogs,rats. You can be 2 meters of proximity but they tend not to strike. They only strike when being scared /threatened,they hardly spit venom.
It is known as a forest cobra naja katiensis found in west africa( remember Nigeria is located in west africa) and not king cobra. It is also edible and poisonous.

The op is very lucky it wasn't a copperhead or
Rattle snake or blackmamba.

Instead of annihilating your water closet,you should have bought petrol and pour inside. Petrol weakens snakes.

No black mamba In Nigeria. Please we don't need additional trouble coupled with apc's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life / Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.