Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? (2413 Views)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / Another Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Gets Engaged (photos) / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by babie(f): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2005
Hi,

I met this guy on an online forum like this one-- he sent me a private message and we got to see each other.. we had a date and today am in love with him-- is it right?
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by CHOCHORI(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2005
hello,go ahead,its good,i met my fiancee online and today we are engaged and about to get married,couldnt believe it will work bt i am a living example,cant imagine a relationship better than this that i am into.so go on,wish u best of luck.
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by ty4eva(f): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2005
[b]Go girlfriend!!!!!!!!!! u r leaving a normal life and what u r doing is pretty right!. I met my frist guy the same u did though it did not work out. I guess God wanted it that way.
Now! my new guy was gotten d same way and i'm da happiest girl on earth now!!!!!!!!!
You sure r doing the rightest thing
Love knows no bound my dear
cheesy

Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by r2VIRUS: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2005
If you haven't met him in the physical as in face-to-face then you must be taking a big emotional risk
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by zeora(f): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2005
noooooooooooo is not right what if he is a rapist, thief, all teh bad things
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by r2VIRUS: 7:12am On Dec 30, 2005
"zeora" your sense of composure shouldn't be that of a human, you must be a humanoid. Try checking yourself! Don't claptrap, and don't be a mess!
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by star(f): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2005
hmmmmmmmmmm....... very very very interesting---- single ladies pls come to nairaland -- u might get hooked up
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by grainger(f): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2005
WOWWW! That is totally cool. Go girl! That is just perfect. Though I've never done it, but it sounds so right, plus U don't expect to sit at home to meet a guy. U gotta make a move. U've made urs, and I think thats very sweet. U gon live happily ever after. Trust me. don't doubt it.
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by snazzydawn(f): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2005
awwwwww....so sweet!!!
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by OmoOlooto(m): 6:01am On Dec 31, 2005
{QUOTE]
"zeora" your sense of composure shouldn't be that of a human, you must be a humanoid. Try checking yourself! Don't claptrap, and don't be a mess!
[quote][/QUOTE]

vIRUS or whatever you call yourself, you really are a nuisance! How can you "try" and insult someone for telling the truth. Truths are bitter, but we should tell them.

You'll notice I said "try", cos all humans are humanoid . duh ? any more wit? and sounding of about composure inappropriately only shows your lack of grammar, followed by delusions of grandeur. There is nothing worse than a jackal that slinks in to take bites out of people when they perceive the "potential victim as weak".

Anyway, as for you (topic creator), good luck, though I think love is a very strong word. Try not to do anything out of desperation, just tell yourself you find him "interesting", if love wills, it will follow. For all u know, he might have been drunk, or just had problems with his girlfriend. Cushion yourself from emotional somersaults.
smiley
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by allonym: 6:19am On Dec 31, 2005
r2VIRUS:

If you haven't met him in the physical as in face-to-face then you must be taking a big emotional risk

its kinda hard to have a date with someone and not physically meet them:

babie:

Hi,

I met this guy on an online forum like this one-- he sent me a private message and we got to see each other.. we had a date and today am in love with him-- is it right?

I added the emphasis
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by kenflavor(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2005
Get closer to him and get to know him better. If he possesses the kind of qualities you want from a man, go girl, go for him and I assure u, is going to work out fine
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by raregroove(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2006
babie:

Hi,

Well, you tell us if you think it is right.

Why should you care what anyone else thinks? Just go with your instincts, if you get your fingers burnt in the process, just write it down to experience...
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by babie(f): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2006
raregroove... thanks for ur comment-- at least we all are in this forum and i will like to know how u will view it... from ur perspective-- at least i have known some people were or are in the same shoes( i mean experience)..
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by hotangel2(f): 3:22am On Jan 12, 2006
You met online and today you are in love. Awwww soooo sweet. (watch ur back though -- and don't put ur whole heart in it).
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by hotangel2(f): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2006
Okay.
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by lizzy47(f): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2007
undecidedwell, well, well, u're all right in ur different ways she needs to watch. but i think its totally kool cool cos i'm in the same stuff, although i haven't met mine but we chat and speak to each other every day,its so interesting, romanticand very crazy, it sounds a bit wierd some times but if its real its real so no body should discourage her. just be sure he loves u too girl grin cheesy
allonym:

its kind of hard to have a date with someone and not physically meet them:

I added the emphasis

it all depends on how u view it but for me it happen and its not bad
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by hotchic1(f): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2007
There's nothing wrong with that
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by akinwunmi(m): 12:15am On Apr 10, 2007
Thank God for nairaland.wonder why i said so?

@ty4eva
It never did work out cos u did not believe in it. thts why it didn't work out.Am happy for you aiight.Good thing u uploaded ur pics.Its me Akin.Really sorry n its nice to knw u r ok.

@Topic
The most important thing is tht u believe in it and trust ur instinct aiight.Have met a lot of gurls online and av visited few.The ones i did get to see never caught my fancy.So gurl hold on to it but at the same time BE CAREFUL
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by Busta(f): 12:40am On Apr 10, 2007
anything is possible on NL.
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by adeboo(f): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2007
Of course girl its perfectly normal.

Just make sure you date properly, dont get too lovey at the minute so that what u are supposed to see wont get overlooked.

Make sure you have someone that is ur pal that u will be accountable to so that you can have a third party that can see the relationship from the outside.

Before you say you wanna get married - investigate him alot and dont just take his word for it.

Have fun.
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by chuckdee4(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2007
There's absolutely nothikng wrong with meeting ur man on the net, pple say things like he could be a phaedophile or rapist, heck how do u know a guy's telling u teh truth about himself when u first meet him. Life is all about taking calculated risks and u'll be suprised what u come up with when u do. Girl do ur thing there r a lot of decent guys on teh the net, cos their on the net don't mean there r pervs, pple spend time on the net making money if i'm lying ask Seun wink
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2007
Did you meet Creamish on the net? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just kidding.
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by Kellos(f): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2007
Gooo, Girl!!!!If he has the qualities u desire in a man, then go right ahead!So many relationships now , came about , as a result of on-line dating/contacts.There's a new and cool Nigeria website now where u can meet new people, find old friends & classmates etc.Its simply fun and DA BOMB!!!!Just register and log on to www.legwork.com.ng today.Its better experienced than being talked about.
kellos
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by hannydarl(f): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2007
I think you should be careful dont rush and fall in love maybe you should be friends for now but dont go into anything emotional for now for all you care he may just want to DO you and waka.maybe thats what he does for fun.I remember my brothers friends go to the internet to see if they can catch any babe to roll in the hay with and most of the time they succeed.I remember a time one of them was expecting an internet date he was looking forward to sleeping with her or warming his way into her heart if she refuses so with time he will have his way but when baby arive she was as ugly as owiwi the guy lie say the boy wey she dey find don travel we couldnt help laughing our heads off.Be careful you never can tell if he is not using you to get mark among his friends
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by Akinagirl(f): 3:53am On Apr 22, 2007
go girl!! absolutly nothing wrong with it, just spend some time with him and do be careful
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by IBDat(m): 4:18am On Apr 22, 2007
@Poster - so many people are trying o find love and even pay for it, but yet it eludes them. If you have found someone that you feel this special about then that is good fo u! Meeting them over the internet is just another mode of interaction - as far as you have met him and he seems nice, then that is all you can really know at this stage even if you met him at church.
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by wifeypenth(f): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2007
Sumtyms it works.sumtyms it doesnt.life itself is a risk.i thnk its advisable
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by wifeypenth(f): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2007
Sumtyms it works.sumtyms it doesnt.life itself is a risk.i thnk its advisable
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by classiqkid(f): 12:53am On Apr 23, 2007
atleast you met the guy so its ok,
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by dremoney(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2007
absolutely right.
Re: We Met On-line And Today We Are In Love-- Is It Right? by doe82: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2008
this topic started in 2006 its 2008 now.
@beuty can u tell us how d whole drama ended?
pls let us know

@ topic
i believe u can meet anybody anywhere.in the hospital,in d school,office even online.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List What Ur Partner Mush Have / I Wanna Dump My Girl For Her Friend / Women And The Act Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.