Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face (37192 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Greenville990: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2018
I am busy playing SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

1 Like

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by paymentvoucher: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2018
lol
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2018
shame catch me
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Harlarbiz01(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2018
Olori...are you sure this picture was not edited for you too.....did anybody notice the ring in olori's finger is not on on olivet finger......
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by dabiriy(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Apostle muse hear of dis
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by tunary(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2018
The fraud is even more beautiful than the original
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by ekems2017(f): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2018
Morbeta11:
They don' dey thief body online

grin
You just made me laugh and forget what was bothering me.
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by IdeyFindWife: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
They have settled themselves na.
But naija women sha always fronting woman of God, strong woman, holy holy but in their hearts and in their secret places chai if you look you can die
That's why they're often always looking for #GodFearingMuguns who'd spend a lifetime packaging their shits, catching divorces, cardiacs and early deaths while leaving sizable inheritances to them & all their offspring, legitimate & bastards alike.

Great chicks are out there though, they're the outright salt of the earth.
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by deafeyez: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2018
Morbeta11:
Your picture though, the kid na typical Villa boy.
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Radiants: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2018
Harlarbiz01:
Olori...are you sure this picture was not edited for you too.....did anybody notice the ring in olori's finger is not on on olivet finger......

the rings were edited from olori's fingers. but the bracelets and wrist watch are the same.

the background is the same. look at the chair, the cushions, the curtain...
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by elpigrafa: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2018
All I can say is...

Good job if it's really a photoshoped pic!

1 Like

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by edward1106(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2018
The Photoshop looks even more original to the real
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by FruitCakes(f): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2018
edward1106:
The Photoshop looks even more original to the real
Really?
Face fair, body ten shades darker.

2 Likes

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by aujile(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2018
How do we know you are the original owner of the body?
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Abdulraouf26(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2018
please someone should explain to me who exactly is the original owner of the body!
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by edward1106(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2018
FruitCakes:

Really?
Face fair, body ten shades darker.

You're getting it all wrong. LOOK at the FAKE, her ARMS have been made to look fairer like d face, except for the rings missing. Besides, you women, are your faces not always brighter than any part of your Body? Look at the fake and original exposed parts, toy will see the difference. The darkness has been toned in the photoshopped but the HANDS and FINGER bearing the rings look somehow doh
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by bidexyemi(f): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2018
Honestly I still don't understand why a woman would use another woman's body has her own. I mean it's so bad, it just simply means you don't love and appreciate your body. She just caged herself by her herself. Everybody both men and women should learn to appreciate and love themselves. This is just shameful. It's a good thing she apologized and settled with the other women.
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by dheilaw1(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2018
she should be happy they didn't put her face on a naked body make den send am give client
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2018
must you come online to disgrace ur fellow lady because she borrowed ur concept, why not contact her privately and ask her to take it down.. you your self is looking for cheap publicity... oya go Abuja go collect trophy

1 Like

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Yoloba media did same to Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by indigenous234(f): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Morbeta11:

Not surprised the "body thirf" is from the South West of Nigeria...

She's complaining,, what if they meet her in real life, bet her skull will be MIA.
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by salesforce: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oh
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by newslifeop: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oh
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Pweetylawunmi: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
Did she replace the hand too cox i can't find ring on Olivet hand

1 Like

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by Hartthex(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
abeg, whats the left hand covering?
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by prince049(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
They have settled themselves na.
But naija women sha always fronting woman of God, strong woman, holy holy but in their hearts and in their secret places chai if you look you can die
God will Bess you, keep you and show himself in your life
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by TemihSmart(f): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
seriously, I'm seeing something different, the cloth might be the same but the hands are different, one has rings and the other doesn't. it's not true joor
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by TemihSmart(f): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
bidexyemi:
Honestly I still don't understand why a woman would use another woman's body has her own. I mean it's so bad, it just simply means you don't love and appreciate your body. She just caged herself by her herself. Everybody both men and women should learn to appreciate and love themselves. This is just shameful. It's a good thing she apologized and settled with the other women.
madam chief judge, before passing your judgement, check the pictures if there is no difference
Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by ceononi: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Indeed... a woman of valor, a teacher and minister.

Re: Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face by bidexyemi(f): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
madam chief judge, before passing your judgement, check the pictures if there is no difference

Madam it appears to me that you lack proper understanding of my post . I didn't say there's no difference in both pictures. All am saying is the other lady should love and appreciate herself instead of stealing someone else's body. It's that simple. Next time kindly read and understand a comment before you jump into calling someone names.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Shoot - / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.