Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... (2939 Views)

Any IPOB/IBO That Protest Against Nigeria Has Committed Felony / Pastor Threatens Buhari If Any IPOB Is Killed Again - Biafra News / Obiano Confessed Biafra: "I Did Not Kill Any Ipob Member In Anambra, Buhari Did" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Preshy561(f): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

And you are fond of covering up the people from your region who started the insults! Try not to be a hypocrite....pls!
Is that enough reason to insult people on NL even insulting the mods too
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Lipscomb(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2018
cheesy no one will come out openly and claim to be ipob a prescribed terrorist organization who want risk jail.
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by usba: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

oh, so you were just warned? undecided One of their moronic moderators on this forum, banned a good friend of mine for saying that "IPOB deserved what they got in return for attacking soldiers with petrol bombs and missiles...." He was banned for 2 months, o! shocked On this same NL. Wonders shall never cease! Can you imagine banning a poster for stating a well known fact that is in public domain, about a proscribed group? cheesy

Yet same hopeless individuals are allowed to attack and call other people all sort of name, the sad fact is that tribalism has become part and parcel of moderating, the site is rapidly degrading

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by LaudableXX: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
Is that enough reason to insult people on NL even insulting the mods too
Ask your people who started the insults. Kemperor started his insults and you kept quiet. I responded to him in the same vein, and you pounced on me? Do you need glasses?
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Preshy561(f): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

Ask your people who started the insults. Kemperor started his insults and you kept quiet. I responded to him in the same vein, and you pounced on me? Do you need glasses?
I called you out because it isn't your first time.
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by LaudableXX: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2018
usba:
Yet same hopeless individuals are allowed to attack and call other people all sort of name, the sad fact is that tribalism has become part and parcel of moderating, the site is rapidly degrading

The site degraded a long time ago! angry I only log in here, when I want to laugh and amuse myself. If I need healthy intellectually stimulating debate, I go to Quora. All the finest, erudite, well read, intellectuals on this forum, have long abandoned NL. undecided And the lack of objectivity on the part of the mods is too glaring!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by LaudableXX: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
I called you out because it isn't your first time.

Don't be funny. sad And your friend that started insulting a whole tribe, was that his first time? shocked Go and check my posts. I never issue insults against people, if they have NOT been the first to launch insults on this site.
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Preshy561(f): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

Don't be funny. sad And your friend that started insulting a whole tribe, was that his first time? shocked Go and check my posts. I never issue insults against people, if they have NOT been the first to launch insults on this site.
liar!!undecided
who doesn't know your laudate account.angry

you are too quick to dish out insults to people,even google searching Igbo insults,see the length you can go just to insult people.

did any mod insult you when you called them mòrons??keep deceiving yourself.
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by LaudableXX: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
liar!!undecided
who doesn't know your laudate account.angry

you are too quick to dish out insults to people,even google searching Igbo insults,see the length you can go just to insult people.

did any mod insult you when you called them mòrons??keep deceiving yourself.

oga, who is Laudate? shocked Or is it that you cannot spell? Look at my moniker very well, and you will see that it is quite different. As for being a liar, the only liar here is you. Your friend Kemperor started the insults and you kept quiet. The minute I responded you started wailing. And moronic, is an adjective. Let any moderator who feels he is moronic, come here to issue a response. Or are you a moro'n?

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Preshy561(f): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

oga, who is Laudate? shocked Or is it that you cannot spell? Look at my moniker very well, and you will see that it is quite different. As for being a liar, the only liar here is you. Your friend Kemperor started the insults and you kept quiet. The minute I responded you started wailing. And moronic, is an adjective. Let any moderator who feels he is moronic, come here to issue a response. Or are you a moro'n?
keep denying your laudate account.

as for bolded,I didn't expect anything less.
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by LaudableXX: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
keep denying your laudate account.

as for bolded,I didn't expect anything less.

Why do you keep referring to me as Laudate? Abi, you cannot read?? shocked Or did you fail spelling exercises in school? Anyway, I only asked you a question....it is too much to expect you to make sense of it....

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by usba: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

The site degraded a long time ago! angry I only log in here, when I want to laugh and amuse myself. If I need healthy intellectually stimulating debate, I go to Quora. All the finest, erudite, well read, intellectuals on this forum, have long abandoned NL. undecided And the lack of objectivity on the part of the mods is too glaring!

The mods are the worst, tribalists and bigots. I have returned to twitter when foolishness is severely curtailed

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Kemperor: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

Take ur shoulders down bro...

Yorubas have OSU.. I don't know the Yoruba name 4 it but it is different from Afonja... Well u get vibe!

Somewhere in Osun State an Oba cleared himself an Emir...

The Afonja gene is in the bloodline of the Yoruba people...

Ofe mmanu
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Kemperor: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
LaudableXX:

You see how silly you sound? In your deluded osu mind, you now think everyone is like you? Onye iberibe. So in your eyes everyone who does not share your view is Yoruba? The 'juju those Yoruba people cooked for you must be very strong, that is why you keep chanting their name like a broken record. Onye ara.....Wepu anya n'ahu m.

U gat a good Igbo teach but ur spelling are wrong...

Waitin dey ur body way go make me wan look?

People lik u are d reason y favouritism are born and survives in a society...

Ur tend 2 refer 2 people as OSU and choose no 2 relate wit them and when u do, u castigate them because u feel dat u r superior... So dude u c, ur mind is deluded..

Afonja is a disease in all Yoruba genes... Only a few people choose to activate it... The gene of betrayer...
I am not a tribalist but I am very careful and proactive with Yoruba people because of their Afonja gene...
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
LaudableXX:

Onye nzuzu! Osu! Ekwensu......onye aghala.

""Onye aghala"" lmao. Google translate is messing up and casting some people.
Yorubas are really insecure, How can a sane man go to Google to translate words into Igbo language to insult people.
Gosh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
LaudableXX:

You see how silly you sound? In your deluded osu mind, you now think everyone is like you? Onye iberibe. So in your eyes everyone who does not share your view is Yoruba? The 'juju those Yoruba people cooked for you must be very strong, that is why you keep chanting their name like a broken record. Onye ara.....Wepu anya n'ahu m.

""Wepu anya n'ahu m""

LMFAO.
Still Google translating

Any Igbo man will easily understand what ur doing.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
LaudableXX:

If u were a healthy intellectual and if the finest erudites n well read intellectuals have left nairaland, u would quit this forum since u have clearly noted that this place is degraded.

Every single time I see ur post, Its all insult insult n insult and Igbo Igbo biafra.
Grow up boy.

I are just obsessed with igbos n thus u keep logging in here to insult them.

grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
LaudableXX:

Why do you keep referring to me as Laudate? Abi, you cannot read?? shocked Or did you fail spelling exercises in school? Anyway, I only asked you a question....it is too much to expect you to make sense of it....

Nekwa Asai nke a.
What makes u think nairalanders don't know ur Same with Laudate

Laudate keeps typing Silly Ekwensu, Onye ara, Onye Nzuzu same way LaudableXx has been shouting same.

So I think we are blind Mr Laudable
grin.
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by laudate: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Nekwa Asai nke a.

Laudate keeps typing Silly Ekwensu, Onye ara, Onye Nzuzu same way LaudableXx has been shouting same.

So I think we are blind Mr Laudablegrin.

Hello, why do you keep mentioning my moniker? Are you so confused that you cannot see that I am a totally different person? Are you bereft of critical thinking skills and proper reasoning? It is a question, not an insult so let us see if you can actually understand the enquiry.....
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
laudate:

Hello, why do you keep mentioning my moniker? Are you so confused that you cannot see that I am a totally different person? Are you bereft of critical thinking skills and proper reasoning? It is a question, not an insult so let us see if you can make sense of it.....

I have no need to make sense of anything u say Mr Laudate. grin.

Laudate = LaudableXX..........grin.

It's no secret.
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by laudate: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
PrecisionFx:
I have no need to make sense of anything u say Mr Laudate. grin.

Laudate = LaudableXX..........grin.

It's no secret.

I must admit that it is heartwarming to see how defective your sense of reasoning has become. cheesy Keep making wild allegations without any foundation. undecided I have been called many things on this forum, and they are all false. I know you are obsessed with my moniker, because your destiny is tied to any attention I can give you. If I do not notice you in one day, it means your day will be ruined. That is why you keep doing all you can to get my attention. Keep chanting my name, please do not stop - because that is the only way you can make it in life....hehehehe! cool
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by zeuchineesnacks: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""Onye aghala"" lmao. Google translate is messing up and casting some people.
Yorubas are really insecure, How can a sane man go to Google to translate words into Igbo language to insult people.
Gosh.
my dear leave afonja, no be today. Both in life and in social media their frustration is tangible and laughable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
laudate:

I must admit that it is heartwarming to see how defective your sense of reasoning has become. cheesy Keep making wild allegations without any foundation. undecided I have been called many things on this forum, and they are all false. I know you are obsessed with my moniker, because your destiny is tied to any attention I can give you. If I do not notice you in one day, it means your day will be ruined. That is why you keep doing all you can to get my attention. Keep chanting my name, please do not stop - because that is the only way you can make it in life....hehehehe! cool

I did not read ur jargon Mr LaudableXX aka Laudate aka onye nzuzu. grin.
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by laudate: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
PrecisionFx:
I did not read ur jargon Mr LaudableXX aka Laudate PrecisionFx aka onye nzuzu. grin.

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66410735][/quote]

Run along LaudableXX.

Goan insult ur nemesis more n more, That's what u do best grin.
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by LaudableXX: 1:03am On Apr 07, 2018
Kemperor:
U gat a good Igbo teach but ur spelling are wrong...

Waitin dey ur body way go make me wan look?

People lik u are d reason y favouritism are born and survives in a society...

Ur tend 2 refer 2 people as OSU and choose no 2 relate wit them and when u do, u castigate them because u feel dat u r superior... So dude u c, ur mind is deluded..

Afonja is a disease in all Kemperor the Yoruba genes... Only a few people choose to activate it... The gene of betrayer called Kemperor...
I am not a tribalist but I am very careful and proactive with Yoruba people because of their Afonja gene...
PrecisionFx:
Nekwa Asai nke a.

Laudate keeps typing Silly Ekwensu, Onye ara, Onye Nzuzu same way LaudableXx PrecisionFx has been shouting same.

So I think we are blind Mr Laudable
grin.
PrecisionFx:
If u were a healthy intellectual PrecisionFx and if the finest erudites n well read intellectuals have left nairaland, u would quit this forum since u have clearly noted that this place is degraded.

Every single time I see ur post PrecisionFx, Its all insult insult n insult and Igbo Igbo biafra.
Grow up boy.

I are just obsessed with igbos LaudableXX n thus u keep logging in here to insult them.grin.

Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2018
LaudableXX:

Laudate Afonjanistan citizen.
Re: If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... by laudate: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Laudate PrecisionFx Afonjanistan citizen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sophisticated "morons" Thing And The Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper By Yoruba / Are These The Ugliest Politicians In Nigeria? / Alibaba's Lie About Kemi: Before They Decieve You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.