Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

"Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard (53714 Views)

What's The Average Size Of A Guy's Dick. No Insults. / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by ipobarecriminals: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
wink lipsrsealed angry sad cool embarassed sad madamGift, u look takeaway. Can we meet @one corner
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by Daint: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
rheether:
I'd patronize him if he is in Nigeria.
Really? I can start that organization ooo
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by BlueScholar(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by VonTrapp: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
WTF?
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by XhosaNostra(f): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lol, he's probably a desperate drug user with a long rap sheet not wanting to revert to a life of crime & opting to make "legit" money.
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by YorubaAssasin: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
velai:
hmmm...
We know the truth...

All I see is a very good-looking man that cherishes his looks, culture and norms NOT trying to be something else or someone else... At least he's not claiming to be some 'Jew', Rabbi et al... grin grin

How a whole group of pple could be so IGNORANT, I'll never know. A curse has been place on all Okoro pple. Thew can never be united neither progressive. A divided Okoro nation is so much to observe.

Isn't it a BIG SHAME that every tribe and ethnicity in the world distanced themselves from you all? WoW!!! The gods must be mad at y'all.. grin grin grin

Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by Xtopher123(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Any sane person looking at that picture would realise it was photoshopped.. look at the arm from the right, looks like he was carrying a board and not some paper.. else he would have been clutching it in a different way
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by demmydy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
NO FO0D 4 LAZY man
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by winj3: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
mumu guy, No STD now but wait after 20 customers and check again!
Go and find proper job lazy fool
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by san316(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
He should have put his phone number na. Some deeper life women wouldn't want to patronize him in the open.
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by Demmama7(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by inereunwa1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
Some ladies be like the guy is cute oo, let me order on konga secretly..
Yomboy4ever:
Some ladies be like the guy is cute oo, let me order on konga secretly..
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by talk2percy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mee toooo
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by inereunwa1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
rheether:
babe I'm here if you need me I'd give it to you Free of chargegrin
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by Nipplesfreak(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
rheether:
My own is for sale. Please contact me privately.
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by mikolo80: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
chei so you sef get limit to your craze
NwaAmaikpe:

Too much information.
It's better to sell such things on eBay or OLX.
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by anyicash(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
Alot of people will patronise him.
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by Papaaldrich: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Afonja's been trading human skull since 18bc
afonjabreed:
thought he was selling human skul
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
sirugos:
I can now proudly say.. i have seen it all. Any way, For those of you who were not opportune to be at Dangote's daughter wedding.... This picture was taken when Dangote was pointing at me that am the youngest billionaire in their cycle... I was chatting with Otedola then. If una no believe, Na una sabi�

Dangote seems 2 be telling Mr Gates--- HE'S ONE OF THE YAHOOBOYS TURNED PHOTOGRAPHER AFTER SERVING 5 YEARS IN KIRIKIRI FOR FRAUD, PLS BEWARE OF HIM angry
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
rheether:

U'd patronize him with ur fragile pussy?
Goodluck
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by FloxySmart(f): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
This becomes a taboo if it's done by a woman, right? Nonsense
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by Kotodoctor: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Too much freedom.
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by longerthroat(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
and many of our brothers are queuing to travel to Yankee
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by hushpapi(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bill gate won’t say anything about this despite the fact that this is happening in America. Nah hin some mumu Nigerians Dey happy day bill gate is telling us how to build our country. America lovers shey una Dey see!
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

All I see is a very good-looking man that cherishes his looks, culture and norms NOT trying to be something else or someone else... At least he's not claiming to be some 'Jew', Rabbi et al... grin grin

How a whole group of pple could be so IGNORANT, I'll never know. A curse has been place on all Okoro pple. Thew can never be united neither progressive. A divided Okoro nation is so much to observe.

Isn't it a BIG SHAME that every tribe and ethnicity in the world distanced themselves from you all? WoW!!! The gods must be mad at y'all.. grin grin grin
Thanks to the great witches of the land of The Skull-mining Demons, who have been sitting on your useless brain, even before you were conceived. They will soon grind your empty skull for some mystical gratification.

You're actually fulfilling your destiny!

Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by YorubaAssasin: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
velai:
Thanks to the great witches of the land of The Skull-mining Demons, who have been sitting on your useless brain, even before you were conceived. They will soon grind your empty skull for some mystical gratification.

So keep doing that, for which you were created. It's ya destiny!

Jokes aside... I'm being objective at least. You seem to regard the facts as insults.. Sorry, I'm not the one that openly disgraced ur tribe.. ;DBlame ur forefathers and ancestors.. sad
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by Freshprime(m): 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
rheether:
hey message me
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Jokes aside... I'm being objective at least. You seem to regard the facts as insults.. Sorry, I'm not the one that openly disgraced ur tribe.. ;DBlame ur forefathers and ancestors.. sad
You just registered this monicker today to display your senselessness. I have given you enough mentions already, even though you lack a functional brain.

Pains from those bloody marks on your face have actually affected your brain. You will never make sense.

Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by YorubaAssasin: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
velai:
You just registered this monicker today to display your senselessness. I have given you enough mentions already, even though you lack a functional brain.

Pains from those bloody marks on your face have actually affected your brain. You will never make sense.

I hear you... but, the problem with you okoro pple is very similar to Akata pple. All you do is blame everyone else other than yourselves.

Sincerely if I were you, simply ask. "why are all ethnicities all over the world denouncing us?" grin grin

Even the Jews from Israel firmly distanced themselves from us. At home and abroad, everybody simply have no regards for us. grin

Maybe from your self-reflection, you can get ur eureka moment.. smiley wink
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by Marrtynze(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Just 21000 naira with std's free again, oga go and sidaun, you don't know your worth, those ones will charge 50k give you gonorrhea, syphilis, HIV, chlamydia, some will even give your dick asthma and join
Re: "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard by Orpe7(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Drugs i tell ya DRUGS!

Anowa Adjah, "The Nigerian Powerhouse": Hot Nigerian Fitness Trainer / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo)