Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

"Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad (21438 Views)

President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / N2bn Fraud: Buhari Didn't Invite Maina Home - Says Presidency / Bayo Omoboriowo Has Not Been Sacked As Buhari's Personal Photographer - Ahmaad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by myself13: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Hoe Lord

What kind of government is this bikonu

I hope Buhari has not forgotten my retired uncles gratuity

What kind of nonsense dead brain president is this

Hoe Lord? seriously? You will soon be banned by the Almighty Mod from above. Continue. If you are a Christian, then I will have to say it's people like you that are making other descendants of belial to disrespect the Christian Faith. But if you aren't, then it's very obvious whatever religion you belief in is a very useless one since its doesn't accommodate others. Any true Christian that supported this comment of yours is doomed as well as you. Can you imagine! Blasphemy! You disgust me! Spits on his sinful existence.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Pinkyposh(f): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
cheesy grin

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Okoroawusa: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
Una go wail taya!
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Ussyberry(m): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
Till dem give this dude apple chop!!!!!!!

If she wasn’t invited there, how did she get there? This na serious security breach

Plane no fit fly, airspace closed, car no fit drive for lagos but uninvited chic managed not only to shake the hand of an ustaz but to pose for pictures.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by KingOfSkills: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
Chai, am sure it was Lagos state governor that invited her, after that photo, she will spend the night in same room with Buhari, just to ease off the stress of killing innocent citizens via ethnic cleansing

Aisha will be regretting why she didn't follow her husband to Lagos
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by lucianohase(m): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
I knw quite well someone like buhari won't invite this person cos he doesn't even knw her or value her. But if it is Sullivan Chime, a former Gov in this South Eastern State Enugu, iwould say he invited her!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Klington: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mumu government

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by SouthEastFacts: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
The Presidency has denied inviting international model, Naomi Campbell to the launch of Eko Atlantic City in Lagos State. This came via a tweet from Personal Adviser to the president, Bashir Ahmaad who reacted after the model tweeted that it was a pleasure to have been invited by President Buhari to the private launch of Eko Atlantic city.

She tweeted:

Reacting to the information, Bashir Ahmaad tweeted:

https://www.wotzup.ng/presidency-denies-naomi-campbell/
Did anybody notice this Buhari appears younger than the Buhari on the official portrait of the President in spite of the editing it must have gone through. This Buhari doesn't look like someone that is sick so what is he going to UK to do?
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by pappyjoe(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bolster:

She came to Nigeria to attend Arise Fashion Week. Do a little bit of digging.

Was she under duress wen she was writing d caption
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Hoe Lord

What kind of government is this bikonu

I hope Buhari has not forgotten my retired uncles gratuity

What kind of nonsense dead brain president is this

Your retired uncles gratuity ko, gravity ni. grin

How many times did your uncles enter office to work. If not to be developing the Government work place upandan with Snoring and Akpeteshi seeping. Which office work can a developer do well except Trade.

Be very careful!

Smh!

Na yoke I dey yoke oooh!
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by tlurdy: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Everything about buhari is drama d gal drop from heaven and you dey smile with her! Old fool
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Lescalier: 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bolster:

First you guys said he hates women. Then you guys said he is a fanatic. Then you guys said he is old, weak, fragile and dying. Now you guys say he is dating a Model. Una thinking pattern is so scattered even scattered graph is more easier to understand.

Anyway, the lady was in Lagos for Arise Fashion Week. She only name-dropped President Buhari for game and prestige.

Like I said, it's not rocket science. He had her for the one night he spent in Lagos. That doesn't mean they are dating.

You say she came for arise fashion week, do you think it's this week they planned his visit to Lagos? These things were arranged.

Even if he is old, weak and fragile and dying and couldn't get his winky erect, she probably just stripped and massaged him.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by pally123: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ok, make una no fes o! Na me invite am ni
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Lipscomb(m): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
property123:
His protocol team or aides performance is very poor.

honestly.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by godofuck231: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Put one juicy cow there make we rest abeg
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by bazkid24(m): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
So how does this one concern me

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by GrammarCheck: 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
The Presidency has denied inviting international model, Naomi Campbell to the launch of Eko Atlantic City in Lagos State. This came via a tweet from Personal Adviser to the president, Bashir Ahmaad who reacted after the model tweeted that it was a pleasure to have been invited by President Buhari to the private launch of Eko Atlantic city.

She tweeted:

Reacting to the information, Bashir Ahmaad tweeted:

https://www.wotzup.ng/presidency-denies-naomi-campbell/

I talk am.

Denial must enter the matter.

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Oscafemi(m): 2:35am On Mar 31, 2018
Na wa sef undecided
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by omeddy805: 2:53am On Mar 31, 2018
Correct package from LASG for their Aso rock visitors.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by ikorodureporta: 3:58am On Mar 31, 2018
Na'omi' don turn to mammy water wey jst cruise from water when she see Sai baba cheesy
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by hopilo: 4:37am On Mar 31, 2018
Our security chiefs are not smart, why allow a girl that was not part to the protocol to request and take photo with the president. Remember Abacha Apple story. Hmmmmm, make this hand shake and smiles no turn cancer ooo. to avoid story that touch the heart.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by armyofone(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2018
The guy in blue should be doing 2 hours daily at the gym. Too much bokoto and shaki! He should be on diet!
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2018
daveP:
So Naomi Campbell just suddenly became the female version of the Flash? and Protocols couldn't stop her from standing near Mr Bubus?

Even faster Naija peeps would've been bundled away despite cameras everywhere.

Nigerians, so you see, they still take us for fools that always believe what they say.... Let's just prove them wrong. Old bags, old wineskins.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Bolster(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2018
Lescalier:

Like I said, it's not rocket science. He had her for the one night he spent in Lagos. That doesn't mean they are dating.

You say she came for arise fashion week, do you think it's this week they planned his visit to Lagos? These things were arranged.

Even if he is old, weak and fragile and dying and couldn't get his winky erect, she probably just stripped and massaged him.

OK, take your conspiracy theory to GTBank Plc and bank it. Yeyenatu.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Bolster(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2018
pappyjoe:

Was she under duress wen she was writing d caption

Ever heard the phrase "name dropping"?

Go figure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB / NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja / 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.