Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

"Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad (21435 Views)

President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / N2bn Fraud: Buhari Didn't Invite Maina Home - Says Presidency / Bayo Omoboriowo Has Not Been Sacked As Buhari's Personal Photographer - Ahmaad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by akeentech(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
dania02:
my bro i dy hustle for first to comment gift for easter from lala
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by YorubaAssasin: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
Na lie jooo. How she come take sabi? Me wey be 9ja to the core sef, I never meet president before for my life lest, some ashana. OHHHH!!!

I'm so angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by thunderbabs: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
Shior, be lying for yasef dia.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by hypnotic(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
so she commot from water come join una abi?
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by HomeOfMe(f): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
The Presidency has denied inviting international model, Naomi Campbell to the launch of Eko Atlantic City in Lagos State. This came via a tweet from Personal Adviser to the president, Bashir Ahmaad who reacted after the model tweeted that it was a pleasure to have been invited by President Buhari to the private launch of Eko Atlantic city.

She tweeted:

Reacting to the information, Bashir Ahmaad tweeted:

https://www.wotzup.ng/presidency-denies-naomi-campbell/
Naomi Campbell would not just visit Nigeria like that without having something very important to come for. Does she have Nigerian roots,no!
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Motion123(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Who do we believe now embarassed
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Lescalier: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
This Naomi Campbell story is not rocket science.

She was procured to service Mr. President while he was in Lagos.

You dnt expect that he will come to Lagos and not groove.

Osinbanjo came with his wife, why didn't Aisha come.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by nazzyon(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Her tweet

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
nazzyon:
Her tweet
Her story yaff change.

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Colonelo(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
cheesy
alfonso36:
hey mr man above me, na lightning you dey use browse ni? mtcheww
grin
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by veacea: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
KreScendo:
That lady is Buhari's side chic Tori Olorun!

Haaaaaaa fear goooduuu ooooooo. Baba that can not ferform you are now saying he has a side chic.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by pappyjoe(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
How come she came so close to d president, even to d extent of taken pictures wit him if she wasn't invited
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by HamzaAbdullahi8(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bashir don't waste time explaining to wailers they have no brain,i believe you Nigeria must rise up

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Bolster(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:
Then who invited her? Because I doubt if Nigeria is on her tourism list.

It could even be the Lagos State government. Those "money miss road" are experts in wasting Money.

They should let us know how much she was paid.

She is in Lagos for Arise Fashion Week. A little digging will help. Do it.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
KreScendo:
That lady is Buhari's side chic Tori Olorun!
Nahh! She isn't. More like Ambode's babe. Na Ambode go dey run her package. Buhari nor fit cheat with this him condition. I give him that.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Bolster(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
pappyjoe:
How come she came so close to d president, even to d extent of taken pictures wit him if she wasn't invited

She came to Nigeria to attend Arise Fashion Week. Do a little bit of digging.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by blackbeau1(f): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
So Noami Campbell just decided to visit lagos and rhe hotel on the same day Mr President visited ? Una try.Even a baby in the womb knows y'all are lying

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:
Then who invited her? Because I doubt if Nigeria is on her tourism list.

It could even be the Lagos State government. Those "money miss road" are experts in wasting Money.

They should let us know how much she was paid.

That "Could" na long thing. It is Lagos state Government. The Arise Fashion Week na ruse. E nor too geniue but she go go the place sha, stay for like 10 mins just to support her story and bounce.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by RexTramadol1: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ol boi.......

Dz gal famz BUHARI sha

everyone has hope.

facing front.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by drdeola001: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lies ,lies and yet more lies...
APC continue with the true lies
There is God ooooooooo
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by cytell56: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
The Presidency has denied inviting international model, Naomi Campbell to the launch of Eko Atlantic City in Lagos State. This came via a tweet from Personal Adviser to the president, Bashir Ahmaad who reacted after the model tweeted that it was a pleasure to have been invited by President Buhari to the private launch of Eko Atlantic city.

She tweeted:

Reacting to the information, Bashir Ahmaad tweeted:

https://www.wotzup.ng/presidency-denies-naomi-campbell/

A P C - Kings of Lies
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by musa234(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Apc Must not react to everything, it brings suspicion
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by CSTR1002: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
AryaSand:

That "Could" na long thing. It is Lagos state Government. The Arise Fashion Week na ruse. E nor too geniue but she go go the place sha, stay for like 10 mins just to support her story and bounce.
Of course na.

Thousands of pounds have changed hands between Naomi Campbell and the Lagos State government.

They cannot deceive sensible people like us.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by adecz: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
APC too lie.

Na so dem talk say Martin Luther give
Buhari award..
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Bolster(m): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lescalier:
This Naomi Campbell story is not rocket science.

She was procured to service Mr. President while he was in Lagos.

You dnt expect that he will come to Lagos and not groove.

Osinbanjo came with his wife, why didn't Aisha come.

First you guys said he hates women. Then you guys said he is a fanatic. Then you guys said he is old, weak, fragile and dying. Now you guys say he is dating a Model. Una thinking pattern is so scattered even scattered graph is more easier to understand.

Anyway, the lady was in Lagos for Arise Fashion Week. She only name-dropped President Buhari for game and prestige.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by ballerin(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lol... Naomi I see you.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by tansho(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nothing wey dem no dey deny
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by ifymadu: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
So that’s how anyone who runs into buhari will ask for a picture and be obliged? What a dumb response from the government
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:

Of course na.

Thousands of pounds have changed hands between Naomi Campbell and the Lagos State government.

They cannot deceive sensible people like us.

Exactly! I wonder how big the stupid "Arise Fashion Week" she came for is? Na Paris fashion week abi na New York fashion week? Babe came to cash in on our Economy, do I blame her? Who go see better thing wey no go take advantage? As I hate Ambode and Tinubu reach, if dem Gbe sumo mi laasan? Bye bye to Mainland forever, I don become property owner for Eko Atlantic be that.
Re: "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad by KingOfSkills: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Buhari was smiling while standing with a pretty woman. Am sure he has released sperm all over his agbada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday / I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu / We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.