Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? (7011 Views)

Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

cheesycheesy

oh,you guys are close to writing exams?
Yeah.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2018

angry Kim.braa I don't lie ok? Real men don't cool
And the so called 'Real man' deactivates. cheesy See you on another alternate as usual.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Preshy561(f): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Yeah.
goodlucksmiley
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by VLongstrider(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

mmmm!!see me that's planning to date you for marriage,so all hope is lost.embarassedembarassed

chim,chimcry
See me that was planning to DM you, checked you out and saw o
Owerri.... How many kilometers is that from Ibadan. Sobs
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by VLongstrider(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
He is a weak one, and not that intelligent like he is trying to show... cheesy, I had fun toying him. Fools who acts smart are fun to tease grin
The moment he failed to get the obvious sarcasm in the first message you sent and started replying, I knew he was in for a good roast. Started weeping for my fellow guy but aunty calm down oh... Now I'm scared to send you a direct message

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Preshy561(f): 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
VLongstrider:
See me that was planning to DM you, checked you out and saw o Owerri.... How many kilometers is that from Ibadan. Sobs
lol
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
izzou:
grin

MariaLavina and Bbbbbbbbbb

You guys are doing great. Thumbs up to you two

grin

They are doing fantastically well cheesy cheesy cheesy
Happy Easter to you!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Jackossky(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don't really know what's happening here, going by what I read, the guy knew what he was writing.
When she said, 'and you woke up from your dreams right? The guy didn't want to debunk her directly and he digressed. I thought he is gonna keep the facade on but he lost it when he was inferring concuspicent jabs /ideas
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
VLongstrider:

The moment he failed to get the obvious sarcasm in the first message you sent and started replying, I knew he was in for a good roast. Started weeping for my fellow guy but aunty calm down oh... Now I'm scared to send you a direct message
He didn't understand the post, that was excusable. No one is an island of knowledge, but him trying to cover his ignorance was pathetic. The damage control move was just too low cheesy

I'm very calm now tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Eju2018(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
She started posting the picture of another girl's boyfriend in order to get me jealous.
Plz ask her who picture epp?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by ilevic(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina and Bbbbbbbbbb pls this is not "who wants to be a millionaire", so, no one should walk away. I am enjoying it. izzou, pls who is winning?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by izzou(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

They are doing fantastically well cheesy cheesy cheesy
Happy Easter to you!

Happy Easter dear

Where have you been?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by izzou(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
ilevic:
MariaLavina and Bbbbbbbbbb pls this is not "who wants to be a millionaire", so, no one should walk away. I am enjoying it. izzou, pls who is winning?

It's evident that Anthony Joshua MariaLavina won

Meanwhile, I'm suspecting she's that SouthAfrican dudine lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
izzou:

Happy Easter dear

Where have you been?
I've been online reading comments cheesy
Just not dropping mine.

The Maria lady is so expressive kiss
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by izzou(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

I've been online reading comments cheesy
Just not dropping mine.

The Maria lady is so expressive kiss

Because she knocked out that guy baa? undecided

You supporting her because she's a lady angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by KillerBeauty(f): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

goodlucksmiley
Thanks, dear.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Kelvinw1se: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
An identifiable being is synonymous to a shadow. You may follow in silence smiley
your being a bitch MariaLavina there's a way to talk to someone and this is not it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kelvinw1se:
your being a bitch Maria Lavina there's a way to talk to someone and this is not it
Boring... sad
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by adaksbullet: 12:31am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
nothing, he got another girlfriend and I got my new boo,is a simple stuff.cheesy
angry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Jadoskii(m): 1:44am On Apr 03, 2018
Crazy girls everywhere......shit for brains....a gentle man told his story what's ur business if its the truth or not.......messed up chik...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2018
izzou:

Because she knocked out that guy baa? undecided

You supporting her because she's a lady angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was a T. K. O

Nah, the lady is good and you know it cos you started it cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by izzou(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was a T. K. O

Nah, the lady is good and you know it cos you started it cheesy

The Knockout is sweeting you baa? angry

Good morning ma'am. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by JONSYN7154: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2018
izzou:

It's evident that Anthony Joshua MariaLavina won

Meanwhile, I'm suspecting she's that SouthAfrican dudine lipsrsealed
na lie she no win. hahaha. rolling eyes*
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Blackbishop(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
He is still very much around, the bbbbbb account is an alternate. But I will be patiently waiting as always cheesy grin

Don't type that now... sad . I'm not that bad

Abeg if i mistake jam tLk enta yhur lane just caution abeg.... grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Blackbishop(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
So was I bishop... We are on holidays you know, why not suspend your morality policing job for a day and have fun cheesy tongue

But sha no cross him path again. Cuz karma is a bitch
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2018
izzou:

[b]The Knockout is sweeting you baa? angry

Good morning ma'am. grin[/b]
Nooooo, I'm just worried about him cool
Good day to you too!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by boyjo: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
From self defense to self exaltation ,You really suffer the lowest level of self esteem. You are so easy to toy with cheesy

MariaLavina
You peeled him perfectly. Nice.

cc: Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb whenever you get calm, re-read this thread. You totally didn`t get it.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by VLongstrider(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
He didn't understand the post, that was excusable. No one is an island of knowledge, but him trying to cover his ignorance was pathetic. The damage control move was just too low cheesy

I'm very calm now tongue
LOL. I celebrate God in your life.
So I guess I can send the DM now that you are calm?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by boyjo: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

mmmm!!see me that's planning to date you for marriage,so all hope is lost.embarassedembarassed

chim,chimcry

Lol funny girl.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by latexxbro(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
She gave my number to some unknown guys to start calling and threatening me... was funny shaa
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by eelipumper(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Faouking sadistic pessimists Everywhere.

Mine started asking "Are you really sure you want this?" Crazy. For like four days, she did the Dp shii. I blocked her n moved on. E Pain me sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I want to love an hausa Girl / Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) / Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.