Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? (7006 Views)

Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
From self defense to self exaltation ,You really suffer the lowest level of self esteem. You are so easy to toy with cheesy
cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
kimbraa:
LOL. cheesy grin I just can't stop laughing.

kimbraa:
cheesy grin
Men and silly self defenses,trying to save his sorry ass cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
izzou:

You won't make heaven, hope you know
grin grin grin
I will, God knows I was only having fun tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Men and silly self defenses,trying to save his save cheesy
When I read his first post, I just knew he was lying. grin He inadvertently gave himself up the more he kept replying you. Perhaps he thinks changing alternates would redeem his self-worth.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Preshy561(f): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I just let her go. Had to take the car for panelbeating and ovenbaking re-painting. Violent girls are the worst. She was just monitoring me as if I promised her marriage. Now any girl I see I just tell them from day one that nothing serious will ever come out of this, it's just for fun on my side and she gets some financial assistance along the way. It's safer that way
mmmm!!see me that's planning to date you for marriage,so all hope is lost.embarassedembarassed

chim,chimcry

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Preshy561(f): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
nothing, he got another girlfriend and I got my new boo,is a simple stuff.cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
kimbraa:
When I read his first post, I just knew he was lying. grin He inadvertently gave himself up the more he kept replying you. Perhaps he thinks changing alternates would redeem his self-worth.
He is a weak one, and not that intelligent like he is trying to show... cheesy, I had fun toying him. Fools who acts smart are fun to tease grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Preshy561(f): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
kimbraa.my Easter rice.cry happy Easter to you.smiley
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
kim.braa.my Easter rice.cry
happy Easter to you.smiley
Same to you dear. I'm actually stuck in school, Easter rice is a luxury over here. grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
He is a weak one, and not that intelligent like he is trying to show... cheesy, I had fun toying him. Fools who acts smart are fun to tease grin
Exactly. grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Blackbishop(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
#marialavina yhu too harsh... The guy was just catching fun.. and Bbbbbbbb guy easy wit d lady... BT seriously yhu made d topic lively
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Preshy561(f): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Same to you dear. I'm actually stuck in school, Easter rice is a luxury over here. grin
cheesycheesy

oh,you guys are close to writing exams?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

mmmm!!see me that's planning to date you for marriage,so all hope is lost.embarassedembarassed

chim,chimcry

Oh my Preshy kiss

Being very busy with MariaLavina expressing her undying love for me cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
kimbraa:

angry Kimbraa I don't lie ok? Real men don't cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Blackbishop:
#Maria Lavina yhu too harsh... The guy was just catching fun.. and Bbbbbbbb guy easy wit d lady... BT seriously yhu made d topic lively
So was I bishop... We are on holidays you know, why not suspend your morality policing job for a day and have fun cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by izzou(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:

Your moniker has been noted

I will never cross thy path as long as Nairaland liveth

angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Oh my Preshy kiss

Being very busy with Maria Lavina expressing her undying love for me cheesy
I told you to follow in shadows, you could have altered my moniker you know? cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Preshy561(f): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Oh my Preshy kiss
Being very busy with MariaLavina expressing her undying love for me cheesy
lol,have your fun dear.smiley
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Preshy561(f): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
I told you to follow in shadows, you could have altered my moniker you know? cheesy
goddlavidda something shocked
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
izzou:

Your moniker has been noted
I will never cross thy path as long as Nairaland liveth
angry
I'm not that bad cry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Ayoemrys(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
See them

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Briemode(f): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Nothing dumb there, just being real. That's the problem with you ladies from this part of the world, you always feel every single relationship should end up in marriage and you end up being disappointed time and time again. Just saying undecided
It's really really dumb of you. Why should you be in a relationship with someone when you know you have no intention of getting married? Why wasting her time? Every relationship should be heading towards marriage and if you know you are not ready for marriage during dating just let her know fast, you can't use someone and free like that.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hello greiboy, you see why I said I can be cold when I want to be cheesy. Shhhhh lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Hello greiboy, you see why I said I can be cold when I want to be cheesy. Shhhhh lipsrsealed
I knew it was you cheesy

When I discovered your writing style, I quickly checked the date of registration of this account before typing those laughing emoji grin

Happy Easter!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by marvin906(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
she came to my house and fvcked me
when i called her to say i was Hot

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
greiboy:
I knew it was you cheesy

When I discovered your writing style, I quickly checked the date of registration of this account before typing those laughing emoji grin

Happy Easter!

kiikiikikiki It was merely a pay back, dude was on my case since that Ubuntu's thread.I ignored him waiting patiently for my own turn cheesy

Pity he deactivated though, guess he can't take half of what he dishes out to people cheesy

Happy Easter to you too kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
kiikiikikiki It was merely a pay back, dude was on my case since that Ubuntu's thread.I ignored him waiting patiently for my own turn cheesy

Pity he deactivated though, guess he can't take half of what he dishes out to people cheesy

Happy Easter to you too kiss
He is still coming back

Remind me not to ever cross your path sha cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Got married to someone else. undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
greiboy:
He is still coming back

Remind me not to ever cross your path sha cheesy
He is still very much around, the bbbbbb account is an alternate. But I will be patiently waiting as always cheesy grin

Don't type that now... sad . I'm not that bad
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
He is still very much around, the bbbbbb account is an alternate. But I will be patiently waiting as always cheesy grin

Don't type that now... sad . I'm not that bad
You relish these e fights though cheesy

I trust you have enough weaponry in your arsenal to resist any assault cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
greiboy:
You relish this e fights though cheesy

I trust you have enough weaponry in your arsenal to resist any assault cheesy
Type no more baby.... cheesy

I have to get out of here now, see you on another thread smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women And Money Decision Issues On Marriage / Man Plays Barca To Win 1Million Naira PHOTOS / The Last Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.