Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep (989 Views)

I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don't even know what to type, but I have been betrayed.
After all the sacrifices, after all the commitments, after all the trust...... yea, I know you're seeing this post, I gave up all just to be with you at your happiest moment, what did I get in return HUMILIATIONS angry. I feel so bad. I really feel so sad, after all brotherhood after all the sisterhood. I went out of my way to make you happy little did I know you don't value my efforts. you should confronted me instead of coming online to talk to me indirectly. I am going to delete this account because I can't stand all the questionings...... but I am definitely gone come back stronger. I will leave you to your conscience that's if you have one, just know that you ruined everything because you disagreed on my perception..... what more can I say nah (sobs) I never except this from you
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by Adasun(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mtcheeew
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Adasun:
Mtcheeew

Shut the Bleep, you know nothing about me. If you don't have anything to say, you better get out of my thread because is not for you.
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by CoolFreeday(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don't understand? do anyone have an idea of what's going on?
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by Adasun(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
ruggedised:

Shut the Bleep, you know nothing about me. If you don't have anything to say, you better get out of my thread because is not for you.
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww !!! undecided
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sir Or Ma! Whats The Problem
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by henrygale(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hehehehehehehehe....
This one na gobe o.
Instead of Coming here to rant and speak in parables, why not summon courage to confront whoever wronged you and sort things out or explain your situation better so our dear nlanders who are good in counselling can counsel you appropriately.
Better still, you can just keep qwayet! undecided
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by TonieLee(f): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yaba left escapee grin

3 Likes

Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by BlackDBagba: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Let it out.

Crying doesn't help neither does alcohol.

You may find the answer you seek if you speak up....
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
henrygale:
Hehehehehehehehe....
This one na gobe o.
Instead of Coming here to rant and speak in parables, why not summon courage to confront whoever wronged you and sort things out or explain your situation better so our dear nlanders who are good in counselling can counsel you appropriately.
Better still, you can just keep qwayet! undecided

what are you even saying
well, you can say whatever you like, after all na me look for una trouble.
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by ultimateyankee: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sorry whatever it is take heart
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by MhizzAJ(f): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
What's wrong with all these male nairalanders
Must you guys come online to tell us the problems of your life
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by Seandisputed(m): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sniper is #450
It's actually a good antidepressant.
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by purem(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
What's wrong with all these male nairalanders
Must you guys come online to tell us the problems of your life

The OP is never a male

I think she's a stranded female in exaggeration
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by lenghtinny(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Even simps will feel ashamed for this one angry
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by marioken(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yeye dey smell...
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by McBrooklyn(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol...
Re: Betrayal, I'm Gonna Drink And Cry To Sleep by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Romance section is fast becoming an asylum cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do Men Pay Their Ex Wives After Divorce Even If They Don't Have Kids Together? / Nigerian Lady Shares Chat With Man Who Wants To Sleep With Her Before Giving Her / A Man Reviels How He Started Lasting For Morethan 40mins In Sex, With His Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.