Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,109 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Chat With Man Who Wants To Sleep With Her Before Giving Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shares Chat With Man Who Wants To Sleep With Her Before Giving Her (991 Views)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Lady Shares Chat With Man Who Wants To Sleep With Her Before Giving Her by talk2archy: 1:52pm On May 08, 2018
The Nigerian lady identified as “maami_Chulo” shared her ordeal on twitter and the platform users expressed rage at the development, with some who apparently are human rights activist offering to help take up the matter to get her justice.
The situation whereby some superiors try to take advantage of their female subordinates or those in search of jobs, is a global problem that has assumed alarming state. In her tweet, the lady wrote: “Guess who just got terminated at work for not sleeping with her boss, it’s me your WCW�”
The post went viral as twitter users poured out their displeasure at the lady’s dismissal.
Following the thread of her post on Twitter, one godOfwine @mr_dennesse also wrote: “Mr friend got fired too for not sleeping with an Indian supervisor in a factory along mile2 express before second rainbow bus stop. So crazy but it happens. She’s job hunting now.”

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chat With Man Who Wants To Sleep With Her Before Giving Her by talk2archy: 1:53pm On May 08, 2018
Continuation

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chat With Man Who Wants To Sleep With Her Before Giving Her by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 08, 2018
As If I Care. That's what they are known for. Besides, what's that Chalk wearing up there? Hmmm. And you think you are secured for a useless chat. Continue, Snapchat(Womanizers) are watching you. Job Hunting, indeed. Please Davido, can you offer her a Job Assurance & let Buhariguy be her Manager.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chat With Man Who Wants To Sleep With Her Before Giving Her by optionB: 1:54pm On May 08, 2018
So babe what happened after?
Anyway congratulations for your new job! Not the condition and the job na enjoyment.

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chat With Man Who Wants To Sleep With Her Before Giving Her by austyn0(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2018
Is the person putting on that kinda dress up there the same person complaining?

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chat With Man Who Wants To Sleep With Her Before Giving Her by freedomchild: 2:46pm On May 08, 2018
Why won't he want to sleep with you since your broke ass wants his money? you complained because he fails to be your maga..... abegiii.... make we hear word
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chat With Man Who Wants To Sleep With Her Before Giving Her by IamPlato(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2018

What Should I Use The Chat For
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Chat With Man Who Wants To Sleep With Her Before Giving Her by aysnoopy(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2018
weytin concern us now. make we think that you dey faithful abi.. that you are not Omo shakushaku. forget that one. no be how you graduated from school be that?
nonsense wey no make sense

A Man Reviels How He Started Lasting For Morethan 40mins In Sex, With His Woman / Why Are Ladies After Me, Instead Me Going After Them? / My Wife Wants To Leave: Is It My Fault Or Is She Hiding Something?