Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did (24383 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by seguno2: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2018
What should we do to our supposed change prophets who have stood us up since 2015?
Can we learn something from this lady’s experience
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Ellabae(f): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2018
Ire2:

You know girls overseas are hardworking and independent, they foot most of their bills themselves and 98% of them date for love, they don't care if he is rich or poor, what matters is the love and connection they share, not like majority of you Nigerian girls who are very lazy and want to hook up a rich guy through alll means, so yes she had the money to pay because she works I'm sure you wouldn't have been able to pay because you are broke and I'm sure you have no job.
Lol bros Abeg calm down.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2018
Sugar97:
Lol

Happy birthday DanXplore!
I hope that today marks for you the beginning of a super-duper year smiley smiley

Thank you Sugar97
Cheers!

You brought me to a very funny thread grin
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by iphanyi10(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2018
i am not sure this is a nigerian lady...cos a typical nigerian lady will not go out with her money.
most of them always have this mindset that the man will foot all the bills.
if na naija lady she for don watch plate tire

1 Like

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Bigbeard(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2018
ubunja:
lol look at these guys raining curses on the girl. if they knew anything about the Red Pill or bothered to read Ubunja's Miseducations they would know women DONT WAIT TO BE SINGLE FIRST TO LOOK FOR THE NEXT BF. guys need to get that thru their skulls. alas when we write on these matters these losers are the first ones to call us woman-haters......stupid.
When is your next miseducation coming up?
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Mayflowa(m): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
that guy may just be impersonating someone's picture as his dp,lool.
thank your stars you had the money to pay for the stuff you ordered.

It is no Nigeria where fast food cost a fortune. Food is what anyone can afford in the West. More so, we all have credit card to help
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Preshy561(f): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2018
Mayflowa:

It is no Nigeria where fast food cost a fortune. Food is what anyone can afford in the West. More so, we all have credit card to help
ok
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Dearlord(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Faithfulness is expensive nowadays.

Both male and female folks cheat at the slightest given opportunity.
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by DavidEsq(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2018
kenness:
U had a boyfriend and u still went out on a date with another person

Women

FTC for the first time

Praise the lord sombori
Hallelujah over here cheesy
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by taurusdude0(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2018
Artzdanielsz:

Tuale my Boss ,you nailed her well but abeg which savagery school you went to cos i want join
you want to know the savagery school he WENTED to may go help u.
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Dheartless: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2018
ubunja:
lol look at these guys raining curses on the girl. if they knew anything about the Red Pill or bothered to read Ubunja's Miseducations they would know women DONT WAIT TO BE SINGLE FIRST TO LOOK FOR THE NEXT BF. guys need to get that thru their skulls. alas when we write on these matters these losers are the first ones to call us woman-haters......stupid.
grin
my brother
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by chamboy(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
I don't this normally.
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by engrelvis(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
u v said it all
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2018
taurusdude0:
you want to know the savagery school he WENTED to may go help u.
yes boss i want to know the school he wented to
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Papanwamaikpe: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2018
This girl own fish brain na top-notch. moreover, she look like lala247
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Ricky97(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2018
I think this girl was just put to test by her boyfriend and she failed to the trick
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by fof1: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

are you 100% faithful to your girlfriend?

U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF UR RHETORIC QUESTION. FOOLS DIE HARD ALWAYS. SO U ARE MUCH UNFAITHFUL. NO WONDER STDS/STIS AND STUFF SPREAD WITHOUT LIMITS. UNWHOLESOME BEHAVIOURS SO PERVERSE AND DEADLY. PLS LEARN TO BE FAITHFUL AND STICK TO UR GUNS, NO MATTER D CONDUCT OF UR OTHER. ITS 100% OR NOTHING.
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Evil biatch
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by amleroy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
If she was a Nigerian girl, she wouldn't have been able to pay the bill for two �
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by CeeKay17: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
SEMO007:
So if someone has a boyfriend she can't have a date with someone else

I tiya for some people
That's how cheating starts. Would you allow your gf to go on dates with other guys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Mofe72: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Olifiz:
Surprisingly it might be ur boyfriend playin a fast one on you. He now knows u are a cheat. Watch urself turn into a side chick. Still he got a free meal.

Lol, surprisingly. It might just be a joke she made up. don't take things too serious
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Mofe72: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
amleroy:
If she was a Nigerian girl, she wouldn't have been able to pay the bill for two �

This is a very ignorant statement. Maybe the girls in your family can't afford to take themselves out.
TRASH
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by blessingsonflee(f): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
fiizznation:
So you have a BF and you still wanted to have a date with another man you probably have never met? Simply because he must have told you he is rich or one of those lies young men tell ladies. Young Nigerian ladies, please where is your worth?

You love material things tooooo much

Promiscuity is your 2nd sobriquet

You love everything for free

You are always ready to cheat

Your dictionary has nothing like love in it again

Most of you are lazy bums.

My Nigerian young ladies, you are not in this world to get handouts from your male counterparts, there is also greatness built in you, explore/wake that greatness in you. Don't always allow material things redefine and define you.

Wake up Nigerian ladies because you will be mothers, mothers of our nation.

Fallacy of Generalisation angry
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Mofe72: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ire2:

You know girls overseas are hardworking and independent, they foot most of their bills themselves and 98% of them date for love, they don't care if he is rich or poor, what matters is the love and connection they share, not like majority of you Nigerian girls who are very lazy and want to hook up a rich guy through alll means, so yes she had the money to pay because she works I'm sure you wouldn't have been able to pay because you are broke and I'm sure you have no job.

LMAO!!!! 98% date for what!!!
Please which survey did you do to come to that conclusion?
Mind you, it was breakfast meal she ordered (from a "fast-food" place). Not Italian restaurant oh.

A lot of people in Nigeria and abroad date for reasons other than love. It's not a Nigerian thing or African thing.

98% my ass grin

Where did the term 'broke-ass nigga' originate from?

How about the recent upsurge in baby mama drama, child support issues and alimony (especially in the West), is it not due to people looking for money in relationships?
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Buffalowings3(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
safarigirl:
hardworking and independent women grin

Are you talking of the baby mamas that find one rich mugu to carry belle for and then siphon all his money under the guise of child support? Or the ones that marry the sports stars for a short period only to divorce him and take half his wealth that she never worked a dime for?

If all these abroad girls mean you ehn, you go know say Naija girls never learn karashika work

They work very hard for their money, e no easy

Hmmm
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by opssyadex: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by SEMO007(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
CeeKay17:

That's how cheating starts. Would you allow your gf to go on dates with other guys?

Although I get your point but I believe it could come to a level when we both know each other too well
Yes I call it trust

Cuz I do go out with other girls too and no strings attached
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol bros Abeg calm down.

Lolzz aunty I say make I serve her the food as e dey hot grin
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
safarigirl:
hardworking and independent women grin

Are you talking of the baby mamas that find one rich mugu to carry belle for and then siphon all his money under the guise of child support? Or the ones that marry the sports stars for a short period only to divorce him and take half his wealth that she never worked a dime for?

If all these abroad girls mean you ehn, you go know say Naija girls never learn karashika work

They work very hard for their money, e no easy

Only 2% of abroad babes do that.
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by CeeKay17: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
SEMO007:

Although I get your point but I believe it could come to a level when we both know each other too well
Yes I call it trust

Cuz I do go out with other girls too and no strings attached
No matter how much you trust your GF, I'm sure you definitely won't be happy with her going on dates with other guys especially if it's a 1v1 meeting.
Besides if your partner knows about the date prior to it then fine. But I'm sure most people hide it from their partners and that's how it starts.
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by BlairRachi(f): 1:49am On Apr 10, 2018
mespusinglez:
You're Not Even Ashamed of yourself...By Saying You Even Have A Boyfriend....Girls Are Really Bitches
But his not married to her
Re: Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did by mespusinglez(m): 6:02am On Apr 10, 2018
BlairRachi:
But his not married to her
Is That A Reason To Cheat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Words Used By Women / Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.