Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. (49936 Views)

Mature Minds Only. Have You Ever Dis Virgined A Girl That... / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac Episode 2 / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Test was fun on this forum.Jochabed thank you for this thread now I know we have a lot of hypocrite guys on NL who are craving for what they don't have you are not a virgin but you are looking for one.ODIEGWU shocked

I swear, that babe isn't a virgin.. BTW she's more than 25,maybe she think by creating this thread some dull guys would start proposing to her undecided
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2018
laudate:

Are you being silly or obtuse? shocked There are several men who have deflowered virgins, and cannot even remember their names anymore.....so what preferential treatment are you talking about? I have a former boss who divorced his wife within a year, after marrying her as a virgin. His reason? She was lousy in bed.... undecided
I don't see any sense in what you wrote, i'm not talking about bf an gf here. So your boss narrated his wife virginity status to you? SMH bro Lai
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2018
@Nostra

God should have created guys in a way that, the first time a virgin guy is having sex his cum should be blood... by now we'd be able to separate wolfs from sheeps, if they cum and blood doesn't flow It'll indicate they ain't virgins.. if God had done it like that all these hypocrites wouldn't have guts to speak cheesy

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Martin0(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Sex & sexual orientation lest we forget. As if we don't have more pulling issues as a continent. The same people screaming to the heavens over the mundane, will never take to the streets & protest about important things. Waste of space humans who'll rather monitor who is banging whom, instead of fighting for change. The buck stops here! They can go guilt trip their village chicks, I'm a modern woman, I do whatever the Bleep I want...within the boundaries of the law of course wink

I most greet yougrin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by SKYKEN001: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Jtinaonyi:
[ yea..... I await ur father

Oh now I grab the infor...

So is it your biological father or your step - father?

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Opeyemi4real:
I don't see any sense in what you wrote, i'm not talking about bf an gf here. So your boss narrated his wife virginity status to you? SMH bro Lai

nigga are you a virgin? undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by highqueen(f): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2018
Opeyemi4real:
what do you mean??
things happen, seems you don't hear stories.

my aunt that got married at the age of 29 as a virgin divorced after barely 4months into the wedding,the husby divorced her cos she's a nagging wife according to him and she has temperamental issues,she stayed up to 15years before getting married to someone that's less her class as she said.

she's a graduate and a lecturer in one the federal universities.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

I swear, that babe isn't a virgin.. BTW she's more than 25,maybe she think by creating this thread some dull guys would start proposing to her undecided
Maybe I have no problem with her stance.She should just include men next time in case of all things being equal because you cannot be advising the ladies to keep themselves while the guys fly around who would marry the ladies the guys have dis virgined?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

what do you mean??

my aunt that got married at the age of 29 as a virgin divorced after barely 4months into the wedding,the husby divorced her cos she's a nagging wife according to him and she has temperamental issues,she stayed up to 15years before getting married to someone that's less her class as she said.

preshy571 undecided
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:
and Op jochabed or whatever you call yourself.. stop creating such threads on Nl abeg, nobody forced you to remain a Virgin. your life, your choice.
stop forcing your opinions on others
you're not God to judge others.

And by saying virginity is the best gift a lady can gift her husband you're simply reimplying the belief that naija women have nothing to offer other than sex.
Read my post again, I never forced anyone. I was giving my view on this subject.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by highqueen(f): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:
@Nostra

God should have created guys in a way that, the first time a virgin guy is having sex his cum should be blood... by now we'd be able to separate wolfs from sheeps, if they cum and blood doesn't flow It'll indicate they ain't virgins.. if God had done it like that all these hypocrites wouldn't have guts to speak cheesy
lol,I caught one of them in another thread opentoknowledge,fantasizing on how a girl will be sleeping on his bed,but he came here screaming virginity up and down.bloody hypocrites. grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Espada10: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66413508][/quote]

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:
@Nostra

Exactly that is why the virginity status is mostly placed on the female.But thank God there are still virgin men out there and I will or have been blessed with one.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2018
Jochabed:
Read my post again, I never forced anyone. I was giving my view on this subject.

thanks but next time give your views at home not nairaland because it is called "influencing others"

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by highqueen(f): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

571 undecided
lool
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Maybe I have no problem with her stance.She should just include men next time in case of all things being equal because you cannot be advising the ladies to keep themselves while the guys fly around who would marry the ladies the guys have dis virgined?

the same men
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

lol,I caught one of them in another thread opentoknowledge,fantasizing on how a girl will be sleeping on his bed,but he came here screaming virginity up and down.bloody hypocrites. grin
I think its opentokwowledge let me mention his name so that he would read your post.Don't modify the name one of them might be correct.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:
@Nostra

God should have created guys in a way that, the first time a virgin guy is having sex his cum should be blood... by now we'd be able to separate wolfs from sheeps, if they cum and blood doesn't flow I'll indicate they ain't virgins.. if God had done it like that all these hypocrites wouldn't have guts to speak cheesy

Hahaha. That's actually a very great idea.

The nerve for them to think they can dictate what someone else does in the privacy of their bedrooms. I for one, if I get an itch of any kind, you better believe I'm gonna scratch it. Bottom line. Point blank. Absolutely noone is gonna tell me what to do. If I didn't borrow your sex organs to use, STFU!

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

the same men
That is life.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by highqueen(f): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I think its opentokwowledge let me mention his name so that he would read your post.Don't modify the name one of them might be correct.
yes,I caught him.

he's a bloody hypocrite.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2018
Martin0:

I most greet yougrin

Hi, Marty. How are you?
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

lmao... opentoknowledge and that dunce called ubunja.... some of them aren't up to 35 but they've fvcked up to 12ladies yet they'll still have the guts to come and shout virgins up and down on nairaland..

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

yes,I caught him.

he's a bloody hypocrite.
We all are but some people hypocrisy pass water and sea level and yesterday confirmed it.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Exactly that is why the virginity status is mostly placed on the female.But thank God there are still virgin men out there and I will or have been blessed with one.

are there male virgins in Nigeria ?dreams cheesy
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by highqueen(f): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

lmao... opentoknowledge and that dunce called ubunja.... some of them aren't up to 35 but they've fvcked up to 12ladies yet they'll still have the guts to come and shout virgins up and down on nairaland..
lool,they are the greatest hypocrites on NL, when I caught him,he strarted with his sermons.I just shrugged it off.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by highqueen(f): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
We all are but some people hypocrisy pass water and sea level and yesterday confirmed it.
I wanted to mention you but I couldn't get your moniker right,I will post it shortly.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. That's actually a very great idea.

The nerve for them to think they can dictate what someone else does in the privacy of their bedrooms. I for one, if I get an itch of any kind, you better believe I'm gonna scratch it. Bottom line. Point blank. Absolutely noone is gonna tell me what to do. If I didn't borrow your sex organs to use, STFU!

it'll be my pleasure watching as cum pours out From Martin0's dick in form of blood cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

are there male virgins in Nigeria ?dreams cheesy
Sweetie yes like 20% in my calculations I have one already and it must be after marriage.I am ready to be 50 years self me I am in. need of a virgin husband and I would know if he's one or not.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Tollexie(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2018
This is a question many young people ponder. Even if you grow up with a faith or belief system that teaches sex before marriage is wrong, many wonder what real, practical difference engaging in unmarried sex might have beyond the risk of unmarried pregnancy or contracting an infection.

Well, here’s one: New data emerging consistently for decades show that premarital sexual activity seems to be associated with a significant elevated risk of divorce. And, as nearly all people enter marriage desiring it last, this is not a small consideration for teens and young adults.

Let’s look at the handful of leading population-based studies exploring this question and what they find.
Kahn and London, 1991

Data from the National Survey of Family Growth indicate that "women who are sexually active prior to marriage faced considerably higher risk of marital disruption than women who were virgin brides." These scholars explain that even when controlling for various differentials between virginal and non-virginal groups -- such as socio-economics, family background as well as attitudinal and value differences -- "non-virgins still face a much higher risk of divorce than virgins."

Laumann, Gagnon, Michael and Michaels, 1994

The massive and highly respected National Health and Social Life Survey, conducted at the University of Chicago, was the first serious, fully reputable study of sexual behavior in America. It found a marked connection between premarital sex and elevated risk of divorce. The authors explain:

"For both genders, we find that virgins have dramatically more stable first marriages…"

This higher prevalence of marital infidelity among the non-virginal is assumed to be an important factor in their higher likelihood of divorce, while "those who are virgins at marriage are those who go to greater lengths to avoid divorce."

Essentially, non-virgins typically appear to do more to harm their marriages and virgins do more to strengthen them.

Heaton, 2002

In a study looking at factors impacting increased marital stability, Brigham Young sociologist Tim Heaton examined how premarital sexual experience, premarital child-bearing, cohabitation and marrying someone of a different religious faith were all associated with greater risk of divorce. Heaton explains, "Dissolution rates are substantially higher among those who initiate sexual activity before marriage." Heaton asserts that divorce is more likely among the sexually active and cohabitors because they have established their life together on "relatively unstable sexual relationships."

Teachman, 2003

Sociologist Jay Teachman examined how both premarital sex and cohabitation impacts risk of divorce among women. He found that "[i]t remains the case, however, that women with more than one intimate relationship prior to marriage have an elevated risk of marital disruption."

Paik, 2011

This newest study looks specifically at first sexual experience in adolescence and was conducted by Professor Anthony Paik at the University of Iowa. He explains that his "research shows that adolescent sexuality/premarital sex is associated with marital dissolution" and that a significant factor is whether the sexual experience in later adolescence was welcomed by the girl. He explains, "Adolescent sexual debut that is not completely wanted is both directly and indirectly linked to marital dissolution" which are the overwhelming majority of adolescent sexual experiences for girls.

Seldom do they report not being pressured or forced into sex.

Paik also found that females who first had sex in their teens had roughly double the risk of divorce later in life compared to women who had their first unmarried sexual experience in their adult years.

He found that teen girls who experienced their first sexual experience with a young man who would eventually be her husband did not have particularly elevated risk of divorce. However, very few of girls who lose their virginity in their teens end up having only had sex with their husband. The overwhelming majority of non-virginal adolescent girls – nearly all – end up having had sex with multiple partners before marriage, thus increasing their later risk for divorce

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

I wanted to mention you but I couldn't get your moniker right,I will post it shortly.cheesy
Chisos,What did I just read. grin that one Na confirmed hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Sweetie yes like 20% in my calculations I have one already and it must be after marriage.I am ready to be 50 years self me I am in. need of a virgin husband and I would know if he's one or not.

na you know o.. how'd you know he's a Virgin? he may have screwed some ladies undecided
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

what do you mean??

Yea sis I knw, being a virgin till you wed is not all needed to sustain a marriage and the issue you raised up there is a serious one which turns me down easily. But I can tell you the man will always feel the pain!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.