Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. (49640 Views)

Mature Minds Only. Have You Ever Dis Virgined A Girl That... / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac Episode 2 / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

it'll be my pleasure watching as cum pours out From Martin0's dick in form of blood cool cheesy

LOL!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Bernice4ozodo(f): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2018
what as d world turn into,u kip on saying all women should remain a virgin,what happens to d men,,,i dnt blame girls when dey start talking Abt feminism,,#change ur mindset

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Duru009(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Shugavee:
are u a virgin If not she is not interested

Jealousy will kill your likes!

You can't have my type throughout your "bitter life time"
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Duru009(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2018
ndy87:

Man who will love and respect her. Are you her God?? See dis one o...

Watin this one know about marriage or relationship.
Apioroko!
Shut de Fucck up n go back to school!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jtinaonyi(f): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2018
SKYKEN001:

Oh really! N u bn typing running ur finger as if u dey on piano!
i'm @ work..... Get somtin doing

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2018
Bernice4ozodo:
what as d world turn into,u kip on saying all women should remain a virgin,what happens to d men,,,i dnt blame girls when dey start talking Abt feminism,,#change ur mindset

You dey mind dem? A man who has no value for the virgins he deflowered as a bachelor, suddenly wants to start forming sainthood by claiming he wants a virgin as a wife. What makes you think he would value that virgin once he marries her, when he did not value those other virgins he dated as a bachelor? In fact, men need to remain a virgin until marriage, more than women should.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Doctormarrvin: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You seem to have learnt a lot from Hippolyta cool
grin grin I feel so honored

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by ndcide(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2018
laudate:

My question was a simple one. You have been preaching the gospel of virginity all over this thread, so I asked you if the muslim or traditional worshippers that are virgins were superior to the Christians, because of their virginity? Why is the question so difficult for you to understand? You also claimed that I was downplaying chastity? How? Because I refused to be judgemental, just as you are? shocked

Too many Christians pretend and lie to themselves and in doing so, they lie to the world as well. sad I do not belong to that group. I tell it as it is, and God has helped me in that respect. Some naive, young Christian girls have made wrong choices based on this virginity matter, and ended up with the wrong spouses, because of judgemental doctrines such as your own. undecided

They will be happy, thinking that since the so-called 'brother has not laid a finger on them, or tried to put any pressure on them, so therefore he must be a holy, bible-believing spotless character. sad Only for them to get married to him, and discover that the brother is something totally different under that veneer of spirituality, simply because the lady did not take time, effort or wisdom to study him well or look beyond the surface. I have seen a lot as a church worker. Let me just hold it here.....may God deliver us all. undecided

The best advice someone ever gave me, was that if you are in a relationship, test your partner for anger. sad Find out how that person reacts when things go wrong, or events turn upside down. Next, find out how he/she handles money. But some naive Christian sisters who are trying to be more spiritual than their bibles, will tell you "God is in control," as if the Almighty did not bless them with brains and common sense. angry

This post is a way to downplay chastity. If you don't know that, then it's unfortunate. How I'm I judgemental? By standing for Chasity?.. You can't keep deceiving yourself. Who wants you to be pure, God or the devil?

We can't keep breeding Christians who don't want to please God with their bodies.

The naive Christian girls, made wrong choices because they are chaste?... The devil is a liar!

So a Christian girl automatically, can't study a potential husband, can't also check for anger issues, money management issues, etc, simply because she adopted sexual purity?... Again the devil is a liar.

So the ones with brains are the ones, jumping from one sexual partner to another, having dozens of breakup sex, doing flushing, filthy lifestyle etc... These are the ones who have "studied" their partners abi? Yet we have more marital failures among such..
Oh, you won't see it, But church workers, who probably think like you.

Again, I'm not a Muslim or traditionalist, hence can answer for them... Except those for evil manipulation, the Muslim and traditionalist respect chastity and sexual purity.

Look, this level of sexual filth, some of us want to make permissible, can't have a good ending. It's against God's design and it's the campaign of the devil.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2018
Duru009:

Watin this one know about marriage or relationship.
Apioroko!
Shut de Fucck up n go back to school!

grin d thing pepper u o. Chai! So happy it got u right der. �

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2018
ndcide:
This post is a way to downplay chastity. If you don't know that, then it's unfortunate. How I'm I judgemental? By standing for Chasity?.. You can't keep deceiving yourself. Who wants you to be pure, God or the devil?

We can't keep breeding Christians who don't want to please God with their bodies.

The naive Christian girls, made wrong choices because they are chaste?... The devil is a liar!

So a Christian girl automatically, can't study a potential husband, can't also check for anger issues, money management issues, etc, simply because she adopted sexual purity?... Again the devil is a liar.

So the ones with brains are the ones, jumping from one sexual partner to another, having dozens of breakup sex, doing flushing, filthy lifestyle etc... These are the ones who have "studied" their partners abi? Yet we have more marital failures among such..
Oh, you won't see it, But church workers, who probably think like you.

Again, I'm not a Muslim or traditionalist, hence can answer for them... Except those for evil manipulation, the Muslim and traditionalist respect chastity and sexual purity.

Look, this level of sexual filth, some of us want to make permissible, can't have a good ending. It's against God's design and it's the campaign of the devil.

How does my post downplay chastity?? shocked Spell it out in chapter and verse! sad Stop flinging around words like "unfortunate" because it does not address anything.

I asked you a question earlier, and instead of answering it, you kept jumping up and down from pillar to post by claiming you are not a Muslim or a traditional worshipper. You do not have to be one to answer the question. Let me repeat it here again, so that others can listen and learn.

There are Muslims and traditional worshippers who are virgins. Are such virgins superior to Christian non-virgins, or virgins? Yes or No? There is no need for any long story. sad

I have not told anyone to get rid of their virginity, or to go out and become sexually reckless or promiscuous. I would never advocate that. angry But I would stress that 'please open your eyes and ears' by making sure you know your partner very well, before taking the plunge or getting married. Too many people have made wrong choices, by not being observant.

Are you saying that women who married as virgins never had marital failures? Or they never got divorced? By the way, how many Christian virgins do you even know?

You claimed that: "So a Christian girl automatically, can't study a potential husband, can't also check for anger issues, money management issues, etc, simply because she adopted sexual purity?... Again the devil is a liar." Yes, many Christian virgins cannot check for such issues, because they are too naive, tend to over-spiritualise things to the extent of not using their God-given common sense, and often end up being in awe of the men they are engaged to, because they lack knowledge! Again I repeat: "How many Christian virgins of marriageable age, do you know?"

Sadly, the lopsided, judgemental gospel being preached in many churches is responsible for such errors. undecided And that is why there is so much pretence, within the church! sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for you. Pray that he'll be faithful to you afterwards. Being a virgin doesn't = to preferential treatment or immunity. You'll still face the same marital struggles that a whòre does.
So we can deduce dat u r a wh*re
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by TrumpDonald2: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2018
trustyshoess:
undecided good for you
No mind me Okkk. Just joking... Like your nose ring. Looks good on you.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Tozinetita:
So we can deduce dat u r a wh*re

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Duru009(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2018
ndy87:

grin d thing pepper u o. Chai! So happy it got u right der. �

Mumu, am just having fun!

Use and dump like you!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2018
Buttom line is Sex is STRICTLY for the Married. Bye
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
which pain? man that filed for the divorced and got married shortly and has kids,that never cared about my virgin aunt or my aunt that had to wait for about 15-16 years later before getting another man?please,you don't have talk.
Sorry about your aunt, but those are some of the things that are swept under the carpet in churches and in Christendom, as a whole. undecided

One of my family friends who is a pastor's wife had to start a whole series of teachings in her church, on such issues. Some churches will even tell engaged couples not to visit each other's houses, and they cannot hold hands, even in a public place. Too many things are over-spiritualised out of context, instead of people using their God-given brains and common sense, to make sure they take sensible or appropriate precautions when it comes to marriage. sad

You see ladies of over 30 to 35 and above who are Christian virgins, and who should be taking a long hard look at their lives, with a view to settling down, turning round to become smug, self-centred, judgemental, 'holy-holy', self-righteous women, because they think their virginity has conferred a superior, supernatural status upon them.

By the time they clock 40, they start wishing they had been more observant and less judgmental. That is when they realise there is a problem, and they start seeking prayer partners, mantle, and anointing oil up and down. Abeg, I have seen all sorts in Christendom. May God deliver us all from evil.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by goodies4life(f): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2018
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKES LOOK LIKE IS ONLY THE GIRL THAT IS TO KEEP HER VIRGINITY? WHAT HAPPEN TO THE BOYS?

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2018
goodies4life:
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKES LOOK LIKE IS ONLY THE GIRL THAT IS TO KEEP HER VIRGINITY? WHAT HAPPEN TO THE BOYS?
It's for both genders.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Duru009:

Mumu, am just having fun!

Use and dump like you!

Ntorr!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BossLaifay(f): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2018
Jochabed:
It's for both genders.
No. According to you and most men on this thread (and the one on FP currently) its for only women. Men can do as they please but women need to wade them off and keep herself for a deserving man!

Keeping ones virginity is a good act! But women like you who encourage double standards and glorify men (even when they are clearly wrong) is why women would never be respected.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2018
BossLaifay:
No. According to you and most men on this thread (and the one on FP currently) its for only women. Men can do as they please but women need to wade them off and keep herself for a deserving man!

Keeping ones virginity is a good act! But women like you who encourage double standards and glorify men (even when they are clearly wrong) is why women would never be respected.
Your body is like a Door,if you SHUT IT!! The won't come in. Even though some will still be knocking,it's left for you to open it or NOT.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2018
Jochabed:
It's for both genders.
Jochabed:
Your body is like a Door,if you SHUT IT!! The won't come in. Even though some will still be knocking,it's left for you to open it or NOT.
Look at the title of your thread again, before opening your mouth to misyarn. And when are you going to answer my question, Ms. Sexually Confident Lady?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2018
laudate:

Look at the title of your thread again, before opening your mouth to misyarn. And when are you going to answer my question, Ms. Sexually Confident Lady?
Do you have an issue with me?
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2018
Jochabed:
Do you have an issue with me?

Yes, you have refused to answer the question I asked earlier.... undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2018
laudate:

Yes, you have refused to answer the question I asked earlier.... undecided
you practising purity is enough for you to be sexually confident. Sexually confident in your self that No Man has touched you.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BossLaifay(f): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Jochabed:
You are 100% correct! But it would do us more good to also preach to the knocker.s and the door owners as well.

Let no one knock and let no one open.
Stop treating women like second class beings! We are not. If men want to treat us that way cool. But when women do it its really sad.

Humans are breeding generations of people with similar ideologies. Boys play ball outside with daddy while girls help mum in the kitchen. It seems harmless. But 20 years down the line it begins to manifest in their own new homes.

Women be wise!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2018
Jochabed:
you practising purity is enough for you to be sexually confident. Sexually confident in your self that No Man has touched you.

You are contradicting yourself outrightly. undecided Sexual confidence and virginity does not go together. Virgins are never sexually confident. shocked You can be confident that no man has touched you, but not 'sexually confident.' Or you do not know the meaning of the phrase, sexually confident?

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2018
laudate:

You are contradicting yourself outrightly. undecided Sexual confidence and virginity does not go together. Virgins are never sexually confident. shocked You can be confident that no man has touched you, but not 'sexually confident.' Or you do not know the meaning of the phrase, sexually confident?
I am confident that no man has touched me sexually.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2018
Jochabed:
I am confident that no man has touched me sexually.

Then do not use the phrase 'sexually confident." It gives a totally wrong connotation.... undecided Virgins cannot be sexually confident. Educate yourself. And when preaching about your sexual purity, include men in it too....and define your audience.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by highqueen(f): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
laudate:

Sorry about your aunt, but those are some of the things that are swept under the carpet in churches and in Christendom, as a whole. undecided

One of my family friends who is a pastor's wife had to start a whole series of teachings in her church, on such issues. Some churches will even tell engaged couples not to visit each other's houses, and they cannot hold hands, even in a public place. Too many things are over-spiritualised out of context, instead of people using their God-given brains and common sense, to make sure they take sensible or appropriate precautions when it comes to marriage. sad

You see ladies of over 30 to 35 and above who are Christian virgins, and should be taking a long hard look at their lives, with a view to settling down, turning round to become smug, self-centred, judgemental, 'holy', self-righteous women, because they think their virginity has conferred a supernatural status upon them.

By the time they clock 40, they start wishing they had been more observant and less judgmental. That is when they realise there is a problem, and they start seeking prayer partners, mantle, and anointing oil up and down. Abeg, I have seen all sorts in Christendom. May God deliver us all from evil.
may God deliver us ,Amen!.cry

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by newslifeop: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Shugavee(f): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2018
laudate:

lol she is obviously a growing girl!!! Don't change her mindset!! Let her keep up with it, we all thought like this at a point of our lives!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Reveal Their Cleavages? / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.