Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,001 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. (49943 Views)

Mature Minds Only. Have You Ever Dis Virgined A Girl That... / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac Episode 2 / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 2:59am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
lool, that's the kind of misguided mentality some people were made to grow up with.
lool,had an ain't that insisted that she must marry as a virgin,all the guys that came for her hand in marriage were turned down because she said it must be after wedding bla bla bla shiit, okay,she never visited them to know their character,that was how my aunt reached 40 years and it was dawn on her that she needs to get married ,unfortunately the one she later settled with just did intro and travelled out since 3years now and he's not even planning to come back to see her,she's now 43cry

okay,had it been she got married at her early age with those suitors that were truthful with their sexual life and lives her wholeheartedly,wouldn't she be happy by now with kids??

some ladies think that getting married as a virgin automatically earns her the whole award none has earned,well I'm sorry for people like op in this contemporary world.

Most virgins I have met have idealistic, unrealistic notions/expectations about life and marriage, in general. sad Some women are virgins at 40, because they are frigid. Others are virgins, due to a hormonal defect. Only very few keep their virginity due to certain principles. undecided A lady once confessed during a deliverance session, that the only reason she was still a virgin, was simply because no man had ever approached her for a relationship.

Now for teenagers and young adults who are NOT ready to get married, I always advocate sexual purity and abstinence. sad But for those who are of a marriageable age, please once they get into a relationship, they should be doing a thorough check on their partners, and studying him/her well, in order to know their background, character, values, strengths, flaws and weaknesses. Marriage is not all about virginity, or the lack of it. It entails so much more! shocked

Like I said earlier, I know a lady who married her husband as a virgin, but ended up causing his death a few years later, in a fit of anger! angry I have seen others who got married as virgins, but still ended up cheating on their husbands! I even know of one right now, who got abandoned by her husband, that left her to go abroad in search of greener pastures, but has refused to come back for 5 years. undecided Apparently, he has gotten married to a citizen over there, in order to get residency papers...

I know non-virgins who had failed relationships in the past, but learned from their mistakes, and have now gotten married. They now have good marriages with faithful and supportive husbands. It cuts both ways. There are different strokes, for different folks. sad

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by highqueen(f): 3:08am On Apr 04, 2018
laudate:

Most virgins I have met have idealistic, unrealistic notions/expectations about life and marriage, in general. sad Some women are virgins at 40, because they are frigid. Others are virgins, due to a hormonal defect. Only very few keep their virginity due to certain principles. undecided A lady once confessed during a deliverance session, that the only reason she was still a virgin, was simply because no man had ever approached her for a relationship.

Now for teenagers and young adults who are NOT ready to get married, I always advocate sexual purity and abstinence. sad But for those who are of a marriageable age, please once they get into a relationship, they should be doing a thorough check on their partners, and studying him/her well, in order to know their background, character, values, strengths, flaws and weaknesses. Marriage is not all about virginity, or the lack of it. It entails so much more! shocked

Like I said earlier, I know a lady who married her husband as a virgin, but ended up causing his death a few years later, in a fit of anger! angry I have seen others who got married as virgins, but still ended up cheating on their husbands! I even know of one right now, who got abandoned by her husband, that left her to go abroad in search of greener pastures, but has refused to come back for 5 years. undecided Apparently, he has gotten married to a citizen over there, in order to get residency papers...

I know non-virgins who had failed relationships in the past, but learned from their mistakes, and have now gotten married. They now have good marriages with faithful and supportive husbands. It cuts both ways. There are different strokes, for different folks. sad
gbam!!

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 3:11am On Apr 04, 2018
hush15:
True but here is another fact, their reactions however differs...

Nonetheless being a virgin still matters if you can, its extra value however, its not being a virgin that truly determines a womans worth, its all in the character. I mean whats virginity when the lady who is a virgin has a bad attitude and character. If you a virgin and you lack virtue or in lay man language, home training, you still of no value but if you not a virgin, and you behave, you can still make up for it, afterall nobody is perfect.

Like a wise man quote i read years back,
" Dont look for Mr Right, be right with yourself and you will attract Mr Right."
The beauty of a lady is not in the hole between her tighs but what defines her in body, soul and spirit and if you still a virgin while at it, the better.There lies the value thats appealing to anyone, even God.

You just captured all what I have been trying to say. God bless you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 3:21am On Apr 04, 2018
Jochabed:
There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. Shut your legs till Marraige,its worth the wait.
p.s I am not married,am just seconding this popular motion.
Jochabed:
awwn!! Thank you. The insult me but secretly send me mails.

Your signature is a pure contradiction in terms. sad I advise that you edit it. You cannot be a sexually confident woman, and still be a virgin. The two do NOT go together. No virgin is sexually confident. Go and find out. In any area of life, confidence comes from experience and repeated practice. So as a virgin, what have you been practising to make you sexually confident?? shocked

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by laudate: 3:29am On Apr 04, 2018
Opeyemi4real:
You lied! No man....i repeat No man will remember that moment and won't melt for the woman. He might not be perfect but there will always be a preferential treatment for her. Two reasons why you won't agree with this are:
1. You're not a man.
2. It's so clear and evident in your comment that you've lost what it takes to fall into that category of women.
Are you being silly or obtuse? shocked There are several men who have deflowered virgins, and cannot even remember their names anymore.....so what preferential treatment are you talking about? I have a former boss who divorced his wife within a year, after marrying her as a virgin. His reason? She was lousy in bed.... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 5:33am On Apr 04, 2018
laudate:

Are you being silly or obtuse? shocked There are several men who have deflowered virgins, and cannot even remember their names anymore.....so what preferential treatment are you talking about? I have a former boss who divorced his wife within a year, after marrying her as a virgin. His reason? She was lousy in bed.... undecided

lol, are you just recognizing there are many kids on NL? can't wait to quit this shít undecided

virgin this virgin that, and the modafvckers are not virgins themselves.

as a civilized guy all I want in a lady are;
good character
intelligence
honesty
humbleness
creative ideas

and she must be independent.
we run the home 65%35.

all these primitive beings shouting virgins this virgin this... just ignore them, you're giving them unnecessary attention

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 5:36am On Apr 04, 2018
and Op jochabed or whatever you call yourself.. stop creating such threads on Nl abeg, nobody forced you to remain a Virgin. your life, your choice.
stop forcing your opinions on others
you're not God to judge others.

And by saying virginity is the best gift a lady can gift her husband you're simply reimplying the belief that naija women have nothing to offer other than sex.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 6:30am On Apr 04, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

close your legs woman and wait for your husband. stop polluting young girl's mind with your satanic mindset.

No, I'm not going to be told by you how to live my life. Who the Bleep are you to think you have that authority? Which young girls am I corrupting? I'm not a leader of any youth group nor am I a celebrity that people look up to, so if young girls are corrupted, it can't be because of a post I made in less than 24hrs ago. Find another scapegoat.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I Wonder if xhosanostra would be able to reply all these people who quoted her when she sees her mentions cool It's obvious capslocked ignored them.

I'm not going to reply all of them.

If they don't like my opinion, oh well.

To averyone trying to shame & guilt, while they Bleep anything with a pulse offline.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by judgedredd22(m): 6:47am On Apr 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for you. Pray that he'll be faithful to you afterwards. Being a virgin doesn't = to preferential treatment or immunity. You'll still face the same marital struggles that a whòre does.

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 6:48am On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=66415684][/quote]

What?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by judgedredd22(m): 6:53am On Apr 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What?

i was having a long, quiet, soothing bath until i heard noises... just checking where the commotion is coming from! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Shugavee(f): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Duru009:

I will dream of only you. I think you have some elements of sweetness in you. Unlike.......
are u a virgin If not she is not interested

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Phelix111(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2018

RadicallyBlunt:
Religion don chop this one brain finish o.

Why na Nigeria this kind people full sef.

The truth is its not about ur virginity but ur personality. Whatever is able to keep u a virgin till 30 is strong enough to make u not like sex even in marriage.

Don't just be religious, its not religion that's keeping u a virgin, its psychy.

You sound so damaged why? It was your choice to have sex be4 marriage nah. You'll account to God all profanity that proceeds from your mouth.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by highqueen(f): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2018
Phelix111:

You sound so damaged why? It was your choice to have sex be4 marriage nah. You'll account to God all profanity that proceeds from your mouth.
lol,so everyone must believe in God?

this Africa mentality is so demented to the soul.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Shugavee(f): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2018
1Sharon:

Lol you are naive.

Does being a virgin mean a person hasn't engaged in any sexual activity before?
ask me o , my dear sad

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2018
judgedredd22:

i was having a long, quiet, soothing bath until i heard noises... just checking where the commotion is coming from! grin grin grin

Lol, go & finish your bath. There's nothing to see here, just goat fùckers & masturbators on the soapbox.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4434056/why-africans-place-much-emphasis

bastards that have bedded more than 4ladies looking for virgins on nairaland, you guys can read this thread...

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Shugavee(f): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

lol, are you just recognizing there are many kids on NL? can't wait to quit this shít undecided

good character
intelligence
honesty
humbleness
creative ideas

we run the home 65%35.

all these primitive beings shouting virgins this virgin this... just ignore them, you're giving them unnecessary attention
hmmmm u don't mean it, *cleaning my eyes*
Preshbills na u write this thing!! God is good o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, I'm not going to be told by you how to live my life. Who the Bleep are you to think you have that authority? Which young girls am I corrupting? I'm not a leader of any youth group nor am I a celebrity that people look up to, so if young girls are corrupted, it can't be because of a post I made in less than 24hrs ago. Find another scapegoat.

I hate to say it, but Africa is cursed... their mates are inventing new technologies and meaningful things relevant to humanity yet all Africans especially the males place emphasis on is sex... useless race

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2018
Shugavee:
hmmmm u don't mean it, *cleaning my eyes*
Preshbills na u write this thing!! God is good o

this mentality have to change.. I read some post were some guys ,even ladies where saying Virginity is the greatest gift a lady can offer her husband, by saying such nonsense they're simply reimplying the belief that African ladies have nothing to offer than sex.

when it comes to matters like this Guys tend to comment the most saying trash, you won't be surprised that many of them commenting aren't attending church programs.

Christianity started in Europe, they taught us Christianity when they colonized Africa, yet you don't hear them saying such nonsense..

so are Africans now more religious than Europeans?

even bishops and clergy men, and the Pope himself don't say all these trash.. say things like these in America or Europe and get into trouble, during my 9months stay in Texas I never heard any American guy talking about virginity trash.

I don't blame trump for calling Africa a shithole like seriously.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by nex(m): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2018
Jochabed:
Shut your legs till Marraige,its worth the wait.
p.s I am not married,am just seconding this popular motion.

Abeg, there is better joy! Imagine winning a contracts of N100,000,000 after months of hard work. By the way, the first post doesn't specify sex, so how come the subject seems to be referring to women? Why should men not shut their legs to and wait for the ultimate joy of being disvirgined by their wives?

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2018
nex:

Abeg, there is better joy! Imagine winning a contracts of N100,000,000 after months of hard work. By the way, the first post doesn't specify sex, so how come the subject seems to be referring to women? Why should men not shut their legs to and wait for the ultimate joy of being disvirgined by their wives?
kiss kiss kiss You sir you have my respect. cool

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

I hate to say it, but Africa is cursed... their mates are inventing new technologies and meaningful things relevant to humanity yet all Africans especially the males place emphasis on is sex... useless race

Sex & sexual orientation lest we forget. As if we don't have more pulling issues as a continent. The same people screaming to the heavens over the mundane, will never take to the streets & protest about important things. Waste of space humans who'll rather monitor who is banging whom, instead of fighting for change. The buck stops here! They can go guilt trip their village chicks, I'm a modern woman, I do whatever the Bleep I want...within the boundaries of the law of course wink

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2018
what!wow shocked Hippolyta cannot believe that she agrees with you wink
prechbills1:

good character
intelligence
honesty
humbleness
creative ideas

we run the home 65%35.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Shugavee(f): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

this mentality have to change.. I read some post were some guys ,even ladies where saying Virginity is the greatest gift a lady can offer her husband, by saying such nonsense they're simply reimplying the belief that African ladies have nothing to offer than sex.

when it comes to matters like this Guys tend to comment the most saying trash, you won't be surprised that many of them commenting aren't attending church programs.

Christianity started in Europe, they taught us Christianity when they colonized Africa, yet you don't hear them saying such nonsense..

so are Africans now more religious than Europeans?

even bishops and clergy men, and the Pope himself don't say all these trash.. say things like these in America or Europe and get into trouble, during my 9months stay in Texas I never heard any American guy talking about virginity trash.

I don't blame trump for calling Africa a shithole like seriously.
sorry i know u were trying to make sense, but i disagree,Africa is no shithole, we r progressing, America n Europe once passed through this stage, i hope u hv read abt the medival period!!! Knowledge will eradicate these ideologies soon, so please Africa is great n progressing!!!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2018
nex:

ask the hypocrite who created this thread... 97% of the males saying trash on this thread are not virgins..

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2018
nex:

ask the hypocrite who created this thread... 97% of the males saying trash on this thread are not virgins..

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Shugavee:
sorry i know u were trying to make sense, but i disagree,Africa is no shithole, we r progressing, America n Europe once passed through this stage, i hope u hv read abt the medival period!!! Knowledge will eradicate these ideologies soon, so please Africa is great n progressing!!!

except south Africa and Kenya which other African countries are progressing? undecided

wonder when Africa will be compared to western standards,... 2070 perhaps

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Sex & sexual orientation lest we forget. As if we don't have more pulling issues as a continent. The same people screaming to the heavens over the mundane, will never take to the streets & protest about important things. Waste of space humans who'll rather monitor who is banging whom, instead of fighting for change. The buck stops here! They can go guilt trip their village chicks, I'm a modern woman, I do whatever the Bleep I want...within the boundaries of the law of course wink

97% of the guys praising the OP, preaching this and that are not virgins.. African men are the most sex starved men in the world... useless set of people.. SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Yesterday was fun on this forum.Jochabed thank you for this thread now I know we have a lot of hypocrite guys on NL who are craving for what they don't have you are not a virgin but you are looking for one.ODIEGWU shocked

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Jochabed you're suddenly silent... you can't talk abi.. ..I'm 90% sure you're not a virgin... hypocrite undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) / Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.