Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. (49597 Views)

Mature Minds Only. Have You Ever Dis Virgined A Girl That... / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac Episode 2 / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2018
shaybebaby:

Why are you insulting me on one thread, trying to build a rapport on another?

Make up your mind.

lmao... I'm a kinda cold person..

I do what I think is right
if you say sensible stuffs in some threads, I'd agree with you

you say trash in some threads, I'd fvck you up

that's who I am..

you made sense here..

I praised you here doesn't mean I'd keep praising you, even if you don't make sense
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2018
macof:
[s]They are a mess. Honestly they are the wolves and the gullible girls the sheep. If the wolves find no sheep they will be extinct

You can see some if them in this thread, fighting for their survival grin[/s]
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by shaybebaby(f): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

lmao... I'm a kinda cold person..

I do what I think is right
if you say sensible stuffs in some threads, I'd agree with you

you say trash in some threads, I'd fvck you up

that's who I am..

you made sense here..

I praised you here doesn't mean I'd keep praising you, even if you don't make sense
Why don't you save all of it. Really!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2018
shaybebaby:

Why don't you save all of it. Really!

Racist!!!!! undecided
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by shaybebaby(f): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

Racist!!!!! undecided
Good to know you acknowledge what you are.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2018
shaybebaby:

Good to know you acknowledge what you are.

angry
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by macof(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

trash... as long as there's money, they'll be used..

spoken like a true Bleep boy. It is because the women around you do not respect themselves that you have this kind of impression.
That's why women need to start taking their lives seriously and stop sleeping around, guys like you will lose grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by macof(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2018
shaybebaby:

So you are placing the responsibility of their baser nature on the sheep?
no. Both parties are responsible for their individual behaviour but when woman stop falling for the tricks, the fvck boys will be forced to give up.
When you look at it critically women are the ones with the power, it is men who take it from them, because some gullible women allow it. There is a story about this in my tradition

I simply advice for women to seek to improve themselves rather than devalue themselves

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by prechbills1(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2018
macof:
spoken like a true Bleep boy. It is because the women around you do not respect themselves that you have this kind of impression.
That's why women need to start taking their lives seriously and stop sleeping around, guys like you will lose grin

okay
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by tomdon(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
There is nothing wrong with your post but he has a point.Everyone has a choice but I share the sentiments of some of the people who have commented in this time and age it guarantees nothing.If you want to keep your virginity till marriage it should be out of your personal conviction and not because your husband would take you to space.I also believe that the virginity crusade should apply to both genders.

Your opinion, shove it up your ...
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by tomdon(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ASIN....
TOO MUCH EMPHASIS AND IMPORTANCE PLACED ON THE HUSBAND...

WHO MAY EVEN BE A LOSER TRUCK PUSHER AND A DRUNKARD. grin

Remove your attention from the husband or better still remain single

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by tomdon(m): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Jochabed:
Shut your legs till Marraige,its worth the wait.
p.s I am not married,am just seconding this popular motion.

You're seconding it, hope you're a virgin yourself
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by JewelOma: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
macof:

Nobody is saying being a virgin adds to character.

Being a virgin is a show of good character, one must have good character and self discipline. It is weak women that sleep around, a strong woman would never allow herself be used
You see that you are not well. When talking about virginity you automatically relate it to women:
It is weak women that sleep around,
a strong woman would never allow herself be used

Can you now see you are raving mad? Lunatics!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:28am On Apr 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I Want Daeylar,cococandy,seahawk and proudgorgeousga to view this thread grin.Where is theupsetgirl or theupsetgirl1. cool

undecided
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by ubunja(m): 1:47am On Apr 06, 2018
JewelOma:
You see that you are not well. When talking about virginity you automatically relate it to women:

dude virginity concerns women alone. it may sound unfair but thats life. just like family support concerns men. no need to fight it. you wont get anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 06, 2018
prechbills1:

even if she's not independent? undecided
tell me which man wants to date a lazy parasitic girl
except maybe if he is a potential maga

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:29am On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:

just shut up! smiley

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

just shut up! smiley
u have come again

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:42am On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:
u have come again
because you don't want doesn't mean there aren't good guys out there that are taking good care of their girlfriends.

grow up and take on your responsibilities
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

because you don't want doesn't mean there aren't good guys out there that are taking good care of their girlfriends.

grow up and take on your responsibilities
My responsibility is not to shoulder someone's problems because she's a woman. I can help with an open mind if someone genuinely needs it. But if a lady wants to exhort money frm me cos she's a woman then she's on a long thingcheesy. Let the nice/weak men keep on spending their life savings just because they want to get noticed by a woman.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:02am On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:
My responsibility is not to shoulder someone's problems because she's a woman. I can help with an open mind if someone genuinely needs it. But if a lady wants to exhort money frm me cos she's a woman then she's on a long thingcheesy. Let the nice/weak men keep on spending their life savings just because they want to get noticed by a woman.

grow up and stop being a lazy dude!!!

tell your sisters that too.

take on your responsibilities!!!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

grow up and stop being a lazy dude!!!

tell your sisters that too.
take on your responsibilities!!!

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by macof(m): 5:53am On Apr 06, 2018
JewelOma:

why not call nature mad for giving women hymen and excluding one from men. You are just too stupid to use your brain. It is obvious you are the raving mad one here. When Bleep boys have finished using you, you become frustrated and blame someone else for your stupidity and gullibility. Go get a life, go chase a dream and stop sleeping around
Look at these fools. Later they ask why their lives and marriages fail

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Olu317(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:

grin ......Typical Yoruba man!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2018
Olu317:
grin ......Typical Yoruba man!
i no be yoruba guy oocheesy..iyam just playing safecheesy.i don see men wey use the money meant to build their own personal house or money wey dem save and dat wey their family contribute for them to further themselves overseas for further studies dey will use it to sponsor a girl in sch for 4-5 yrs. And the end of the schooling the girls will dump them and marry another man and the heartbroken dude will drink sniper or jump from the bridge into the Atlantic oceancheesy.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Juliette3Ken(f): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
I really love this Thread.
I agree with you OP. Being a virgin is worth it and I don't see anything wrong with it.
It's a matter of choice and also self respect.
wink[/color][color=#006600]
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Olu317(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:
i no be yoruba guy oocheesy..iyam just playing safecheesy.i don see men wey use the money meant to build their own personal house or money wey dem save and dat wey their family contribute for them to further themselves overseas for further studies dey will use it to sponsor a girl in sch for 4-5 yrs. And the end of the schooling the girls will dump them and marry another man and the heartbroken dude will drink sniper or jump from the bridge into the Atlantic oceancheesy.
grin cheesy oh k. Cheers.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by macof(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Juliette3Ken:
I agree with you OP. Being a virgin is worth it and I don't see anything wrong with it.
i love that part of "self respect"
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:06am On Apr 07, 2018
Juliette3Ken:

may non -virgins in your family never get married in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Pheelpraizly(m): 4:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Lovely but please madam keep in mind that not everyone on nairaland is religious.It is your personal conviction so please stick to it.
Anyone who talks about God and moraliity is automatically tagged as religious. God is more than religion, people!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Juliette3Ken(f): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

may non -virgins in your family never get married in Jesus name.
That doesn't call for an insult okay.
It is a matter of choice or don't you get it?!
No one sent anyone to sleep around in the first place.
And since it is so easy for you to say then back to you! My family is covered with the blood of Jesus and no comment from an outsider has any effect on us. Think before you speak!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Juliette3Ken:

That doesn't call for an insult okay.
It is a matter of choice or don't you get it?!
No one sent anyone to sleep around in the first place.
And since it is so easy for you to say then back to you! My family is covered with the blood of Jesus and no comment from an outsider has any effect on us. Think before you speak!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday / Marriage Proposal Turns Out To Be A Pre-wedding Photo Session / Roby Ekpo & Mayowa Lambe-Ekpo Pre-Wedding Photos: Strangling & Dragging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.