Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) (51584 Views)

Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? / Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily / Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Patiks: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
kiahrt:
Ladies dey go for option C.

abeg who go marry d poor lads in town and any lady ready to hustle together with her guy till things get better?

Seems 21st century ladies ain't wired to hustle with upcoming guys.

Just mi tot ni oo.
How many 21st Century guys are ready to hustle with upcoming ladies?
This generation and hypocrisy!
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Oluwaesko(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:
a rich cute funny guy that's romantic.

Long live the queen..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Awoleesu(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:
Shegiya! Greedy bae...
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by kiahrt: 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Patiks:

How many 21st Century guys are ready to hustle with upcoming ladies?
This generation and hypocrisy!

D two can't be easily separated but don't forget that something great came out of Nazareth. But d % of guys are higher than that of d ladies.
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by placeofallure(f): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
internationalman:
After asking audience and calling a friend we are left with two options which are:

Cute guy and rich guy.

Now let's use 50 50

girl :- I choose rich guy

Frank Edoho :- How sure are you

girl :- 100% sure

Frank Edoho :- is that your final answer?

girl :- yes

Frank Edoho :- if you had gone for funny guy you would've been... wrong, if you had gone for romantic guy you would've been wrong.. you choose rich guy and you are... you are.... you are..i hate to break it to you but you are RIGHT..

Awww, you forgot to go for a commercial break!
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Sike(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:
lol. Olojukokoro.
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by diamond88: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Not too many nairaland girls do not want a hustling guy that's determine. They want ready made. And same nl girl here broke up with a friend here in nl last month
Coz she found a rich guy.
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by tayorh(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:
original naija babe Answer
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Obodo999(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
What about a guy like me with a huge dick? grin
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Tunenez(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mcy56:

Funny! grin grin

My option is not there but let me phone a friend tongue

This one wants a guy who's excellent in bed wink
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Bestchisom(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Teaser0904:
Pls give me 50 50 grin grin
option C and C
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Bestchisom(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:
but option E (all of the above) is not among
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Peppy84(f): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
A funny guy

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Gangster1ms: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Why do you guys talk like this? She is entitled to her opinion and her standard. Why the hell would you call her a bitch because she wants a Rich man. You guys should grow up. Learn how to talk
Who is this? It's like u don't have sense.. or maybe u are greedy just like her. Choose one option simple! but the greediness in u girls blood won't allow. Not only did she decided to choose two options she also chose to insult broke guys and u are here saying grow up. angry
So disgusting! Fvck u, fvck her, fvck her opinion & stupid standard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by EmpressT(f): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
I'm so attractive to men who I find so cute, very intelligent with a great sense of humor and highly romantic.

3 Likes

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Lovintus2(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:
You've nailed it. You just won 10million naira

2 Likes

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by internationalman(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
placeofallure:

Awww, you forgot to go for a commercial break!
Lol.. I have modified it now.

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by internationalman(m): 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sarang:

You killed it bro! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Please see my signature
Thank and I have seen it.

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by internationalman(m): 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mcy56:
Pray tell smiley
Big d**k
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Cadec007(m): 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Tunenez:

This one wants a guy who's excellent in bed wink

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 12:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Who is this? It's like u don't have sense.. or maybe u are greedy just like her. Choose one option simple! but the greediness in u girls blood won't allow. Not only did she decided to choose two options she also chose to insult broke guys and u are here saying grow up. angry

Hahahaha

Calm down bro grin

Leave that yeye girl make she dey yarn trash with her supporters.

But your meme is proportionally funny with your comment.
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by ImaIma1(f): 12:27am On Apr 04, 2018
BraidedChannel:

You are obsessed with money and material things. It shows the kind of person you really are. I'm sure you must have been in a continuous state of abject poverty since early childhood, and with great desperation looking for a way out. Get a life and stop wallowing in your unmitigated stupidity.

Calm down! It is her choice. Is it your choice? What is wrong with picking the rich guy? Different things appeal to different people and it has nothing to do with poverty.
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by ImaIma1(f): 12:30am On Apr 04, 2018
kiahrt:
Ladies dey go for option C.

abeg who go marry d poor lads in town and any lady ready to hustle together with her guy till things get better?

Seems 21st century ladies ain't wired to hustle with upcoming guys.

Just mi tot ni oo.

Too many upcoming guys disappoint when they reach up
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by bewla(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2018
habsydiamond:
Na rich guy oooo......who born funny and romantic where money dey......money and ladies are 5&6 na....
that depend on the nation u are taking ur question from Africa money USA cute
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by ajibare01(m): 12:53am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

lol no be lie
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Viicfuntop(f): 1:03am On Apr 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Oh so all this because you are actually broke. She really did strike a nerve. You should go Bleep yourself and the ones around you, Swine.

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by mycrochip(m): 1:26am On Apr 04, 2018
Definitely cool cash grin[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by taurusdude0(m): 3:35am On Apr 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
cheesy grin
I'll go for option C
Rich guy with a great sense of humour

**Nothing for broke guys oo,i wouldn't even advise my enemy to settle for a broke guy** To that mumu that quoted me,may you continue to wallow in poverty

Prospector of the year
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Kobicove(m): 4:45am On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
hehehe

That is right, Nigeria will also be among the developed nations of the world by 2020 too cheesy

Year 2020 is just two years away...are you sure we can make it? grin
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by showafrica(m): 5:46am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

Emeka no complete, add tall, black, baritone etc
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by yollychika(f): 6:10am On Apr 04, 2018
If him rich come b like monkey I swear I no want ooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) / A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man / She Told Me She Has Herpes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.