Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) (51907 Views)

Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? / The Best Why To Win A Girl Heart Easily / Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Gangster1ms: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Now I get your point. You have come across her posts on being rich only. I have seen just this. Still, it doesn’t have to result to name calling.
At the emboldened, I don’t even know what to say to you. You type like someone that attended only evening lessons in a grammar school.
Teach me all day grammar if u are any better

3 Likes

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by jojothaiv(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
kiahrt:

Option B and D cheesy grin
you dey reason wella
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Fitzgeralde: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
ImaIma1:

Wow!!! You know English is compulsory in WAEC right? They won't ask you to spell "bitch"...your favourite word.

Talking to me about spelling cheesy
Lazy girl. Go and do better things with your life.
Being a slut will wreck your future.

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by kiahrt: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
jojothaiv:

you dey reason wella

What mor can I say, bawz

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Teach me all day grammar if u are any better

Not even comparable, Morooon
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by blessingsonflee(f): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
The option no complete na OP. You didn't include E) All of the Above grin
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by kiahrt: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
blessingsonflee:
The option no complete na OP. You didn't include E) All of the Above grin

E) strong & correct size (F) all of d above
wink
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Gangster1ms: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Not even comparable, Morooon
K
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by ImaIma1(f): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Fitzgeralde:

Lazy girl. Go and do better things with your life.
Being a slut will wreck your future.

Who is this one?

If only you knew
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Patiks: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
kiahrt:

D two can't be easily separated but don't forget that something great came out of Nazareth. But d % of guys are higher than that of d ladies.

Sorry, I don't understand this.
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by internationalman(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mcy56:
Lol. cheesy He cant have it now. Think that's a defect that's not common among majority of men.
True...
Just so you know you are my kind of girl

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by uac35(f): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
All of the above grin grin grin
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Nellybank(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
You dey find rich guy wey go dey beat u everyday for like Apostolic Drums abi? U go soon see
habsydiamond:
Na rich guy oooo......who born funny and romantic where money dey......money and ladies are 5&6 na....
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by habsydiamond(m): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nellybank:
You dey find rich guy wey go dey beat u everyday for like Apostolic Drums abi? U go soon see
forget beating oooo as long as money dey, the babe must loyal....that's the code ooo
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:39am On Apr 08, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Oh so all this because you are actually broke. She really did strike a nerve. You should go Bleep yourself and the ones around you, Swine.

lmao... 90% of babes who speak like this on social media are broke in reality cheesy
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:41am On Apr 08, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Why do you guys talk like this? She is entitled to her opinion and her standard. Why the hell would you call her a bitch because she wants a Rich man. You guys should grow up. Learn how to talk

she's a bitch because she's a broke asshole herself grin

only made babes like us can choose guys not some broke ass bitch cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.