Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) (51582 Views)

Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? / Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily / Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by okk4sure: 6:19am On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
hehehe

That is right, Nigeria will also be among the developed nations of the world by 2020 too cheesy

3030!
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Ojuororun(m): 6:33am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
a rich cute funny guy that's romantic.
ANSWER;- ALL OF THE ABOVE.grin
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by kechywillz(m): 6:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Money rules the world,no matter how an ugly guy with enough money show up next to a cute poor guy,girls will always go for the ugly rich guy
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Dheartless: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2018
DeadRat:
When An Ugly Guy Is Rich, he Automatically Becomes Prince Charmin to Girls... I Dont Know How These Girls Do It
grin grin
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Dheartless: 6:58am On Apr 04, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Answers depend on ladies involved. From my little experience with ladies from different races.
African/Black girl.........Rich guy White girl...........Cute/Romantic/Funny guy Asian girl.............Romantic guy Latino girl............Rich guy
Not 100% of their ladies though but atleast 50%.
for black girls it's about 90%
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2018
Mariangeles:
Does that mean you're broke...?
are You Crushin on Me?
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by habsydiamond(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2018
bewla:
that depend on the nation u are taking ur question from Africa money USA cute
we all know say Na Africa and Nigeria to be precise
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by BraidedChannel: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2018
ImaIma1:

Calm down! It is her choice. Is it your choice? What is wrong with picking the rich guy? Different things appeal to different people and it has nothing to do with poverty.
Different things appeal to different people.

There are also different things that can send you to the sepulcher. Be wise.

Work with your two hands and be rich yourself.

Be inspired by your own works, stop being a disappointing Bitch.
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Gangster1ms: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Oh so all this because you are actually broke. She really did strike a nerve. You should go Bleep yourself and the ones around you, Swine.
Fool! U think it's all about me being broke or rich? U think if i was broke then she striked a nerve? U think money is everything? FYI someone broke today can be rich tommorow and vice versa! Your type remain miserable and unhappy for the rest of their life all in the name of rich man. Stupid lazy leech.. u deserve to be used by ritualists. Now get the fvck outta my mentions

2 Likes

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Mariangeles(f): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2018
DeadRat:
are You Crushin on Me?
grin
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by kiahrt: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2018
ImaIma1:

Too many upcoming guys disappoint when they reach up

U are partially right. Likewise some ladies are ingrates, after sacrificing a lot for them they turn u down. Anyways, that's d world we live in. In every twelve there must be a Judas.
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by thedondada(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
a rich cute funny guy that's romantic.

Chai.....

You harsh oh. You collect all. Not even 3.
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Mcy56(f): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2018
internationalman:

Big d**k

shocked Wrooooong!!!! cheesy

My option is a man with vision, prospect and good sense of humour. tongue

So you can see it's not among the options. cheesy
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Mcy56(f): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2018
Tunenez:

This one wants a guy who's excellent in bed wink

Nay! Not a fan! lipsrsealed
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Bowwow11(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2018
I choose all of the above though the option is not there but I include it.!!!
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by ImaIma1(f): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2018
BraidedChannel:

Different things appeal to different people.

There are also different things that can send you to the sepulcher. Be wise.

Work with your two hands and be rich yourself.

Be inspired by your own works, stop being a disappointing Bitch.

But she can go for a struggling guy. I bet if she had said that, you would have no issues with it. What makes you think she doesn't have her own money.

I would act like it wasn't me you referred to with the "b" word. Because if it were me, i would have asked you if your mum is a Biitch or if you have called her Biitch today. But since it wasn't me you were referring to, i will pass.

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by STORM2(f): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Fool! U think it's all about me being broke or rich? U think if i was broke then she striked a nerve? U think money is everything? FYI someone broke today can be rich tommorow and vice versa! Your type remain miserable and unhappy for the rest of their life all in the name of rich man. Stupid lazy leech.. u deserve to be used by ritualists. Now get the fvck outta my mentions
Angry people everywhere. Stop being so emotional oga
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Gangster1ms: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2018
STORM2:

Angry people everywhere. Stop being so emotional oga
angry instead of u to correct ur fellow about the thrash she is spilling out of her mouth u tagging me as the emotional one.. don't let me start with u now

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by STORM2(f): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

angry instead of u to correct ur fellow about the thrash she is spilling out of her mouth u tagging me as the emotional one.. don't let me start with u now
You need to work on your insecurities. Read your comments and see how angry you sound. So unnecessary.
She wants to date a rich man. That's your pain?
You'll soon tell me that you wanna date an ugly girl that cannot cook but has a good heart. Please stop being emotional. I've said my piece. I won't even reply u again.
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by internationalman(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Mcy56:

shocked Wrooooong!!!! cheesy
My option is a man with vision, prospect and good sense of humour. tongue
So you can see it's not among the options. cheesy
What if the man has all these things you listed and but has a pencil d**k
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by BraidedChannel: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2018
ImaIma1:

But she can go for a struggling guy. I bet if she had said that, you would have no issues with it. What makes you think she doesn't have her own money.

I would act like it wasn't me you referred to with the "b" word. Because if it were me, i would have asked you if your mum is a Biitch or if you have called her Biitch today. But since it wasn't me you were referring to, i will pass.
You Bitches won't show much desperation for a rich dude if you have your own money.

Next time work on your spelling, and stop making your aggression to be visible for everyone to see.

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by STORM2(f): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
Some people here think they are men for calling women bitches grin
They also think they can spell cos they said bitch instead of biitch grin grin
Like I said anger everywhere.......angry people on Nairaland.
Very soon someone will tell me to work on my spelling for typing s3x instead of sex grin
Bye bye biko.....
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Mcy56(f): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2018
internationalman:

What if the man has all these things you listed and but has a pencil d**k
Lol. cheesy
He cant have it now.
Think that's a defect that's not common among majority of men.

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Gangster1ms: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2018
STORM2:

You need to work on your insecurities. Read your comments and see how angry you sound. So unnecessary.
She wants to date a rich man. That's your pain?
You'll soon tell me that you wanna date an ugly girl that cannot cook but has a good heart. Please stop being emotional. I've said my piece. I won't even reply u again.
undecided Even if I'm emotional is it ur emotional? Na God go punish most of u female folks. U, her and that other one are all insecure, greedy and foolish. No one said she shouldn't choose a rich man.. my problem is y'all couldn't resist adding extra option and that shows the kind of human y'all are. Look at that one choosing both rich and funny attributes but still insulting the hustling guys not minding if they possessed the cute, funny and romanitic attributes. The thread is very simple, choose one & that's all! Outside the thread u can choose God sef and that will be none of my business. I've said my piece too and i don't need ur fvckin reply.

2 Likes

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by BraidedChannel: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2018
STORM2:
Some people here think they are men for calling women bitches grin
They also think they can spell cos they said bitch instead of biitch grin grin
Like I said anger everywhere.......angry people on Nairaland.
Very soon someone will tell me to work on my spelling for typing s3x instead of sex grin
Bye bye biko.....
In the mean time,

Try to alleviate abject poverty from your life.

Don't depend on a rich guy or any poverty alleviation scheme.

Help yourself.
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by ImaIma1(f): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
BraidedChannel:

You Bitches won't show much desperation for a rich dude if you have your own money.

Next time work on your spelling, and stop making your aggression to be visible for everyone to see.

Please stop displaying your stupidity and immaturity here.

You think because you just attained puberty you can just spill rubbish around.

Try and learn to speak void of insults and vulgarity. It doesn't make you a man. It makes you a little tiny boy. You are making that obvious.

Grown men don't speak so crude.

Stop acting like you are broke and frustrated. It is in the mind. You mighy be rich for all i care, but your mind is stricken with poverty.

I am not one of those little girls you impress or depress with foul words. But you won't understand. Maybe when you grow up it will be clearer. But right now you can run back to preparing for WAEC.
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by BraidedChannel: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
ImaIma1:

Please stop displaying your stupidity and immaturity here.

You think because you just attained puberty you can just spill rubbish around.

Try and learn to speak void of insults and vulgarity. It doesn't make you a man. It makes you a little tiny boy. You are making that obvious.

Grown men don't speak so crude.

Stop acting like you are broke and frustrated. It is in the mind. You mighy be rich for all i care, but your mind is stricken with poverty.

I am not one of those little girls you impress or depress with foul words. But you won't understand. Maybe when you grow up it will be clearer. But right now you can run back to preparing for WAEC.
Irritated Bitch,

When you are through with poverty alleviation,

Let us know.
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Viicfuntop(f): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

When you don’t understand something, say it. Just because you want to comment, you end up saying something stupid. Read my comment again. Did I justify being attracted to only rich guys? You are actually a very stupid person. If at your age you don’t know how to interprete something you read.
I said everybody is entitled to her opinion. It’s a free world. Whatever rocks her boat. I called you out because you called her a bitcch for saying that.
My type remains miserable, seriously, did you ever see the wall of a school? You are actually a very stupid person and trust me, I don’t mean this as an insult.

FYI, it’s actually people like you that would look back to this day in the future and regret what you typed. With your mentality you can never go far in life and this is not a curse. You are too backward. Any girl that says she wants to struggle with you because she sees “potential” in you is actually more stupid than you. Go to the library today and read. You need to widen your horizon.
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by ImaIma1(f): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
BraidedChannel:

Irritated Bitch,

When you are true with poverty alleviation,

Let us know.

Wow!!! You know English is compulsory in WAEC right? They won't ask you to spell "bitch"...your favourite word.

Talking to me about spelling cheesy
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Gangster1ms: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Viicfuntop:

When you don’t understand something, say it. Just because you want to comment, you end up saying something stupid. Read my comment again. Did I justify being attracted to only rich guys? You are actually a very stupid person. If at your age you don’t know how to interprete something you read.
I said everybody is entitled to her opinion. It’s a free world. Whatever rocks her boat. I called you out because you called her a bitcch for saying that.
My type remains miserable, seriously, did you ever see the wall of a school? You are actually a very stupid person and trust me, I don’t mean this as an insult.

FYI, it’s actually people like you that would look back to this day in the future and regret what you typed. With your mentality you can never go far in life and this is not a curse. You are too backward. Any girl that says she wants to struggle with you because she sees “potential” in you is actually more stupid than you. Go to the library today and read. You need to widen your horizon.
Long twisted bullshit.. she deserves being called a bîtch and it's not only because of this thread, but in other threads she has a repulsive attitude and I've been noticing, afterall she not the only one that said rich and other options, if u can't spot the difference between her post and other posts then u need serious help.
Miss too forward, at this point i think u should take ur own advice cos you are the one here that can't comprehend and it seems u won't ever comprehend even if u get to the library and read the entire books. Adios

1 Like

Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by Viicfuntop(f): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Long twisted bullshit.. she deserves being called a bîtch and it's not only because of this thread, but in other threads she has a repulsive attitude and I've been noticing, afterall she not the only one that said rich and other options, if u can't spot the difference between her post and other posts then u need serious help.
Miss too forward, at this point i think u should take ur own advice cos you are the one here that can't comprehend and it seems u won't ever comprehend even if u get to the library and read the entire books. Adios

Now I get your point. You have come across her posts on being rich only. I have seen just this. Still, it doesn’t have to result to name calling.
At the emboldened, I don’t even know what to say to you. You type like someone that attended only evening lessons in a grammar school.
Re: Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) by BraidedChannel: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
ImaIma1:

Wow!!! You know English is compulsory in WAEC right? They won't ask you to spell "bitch"...your favourite word.

Talking to me about spelling cheesy
Ignored

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) / A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man / She Told Me She Has Herpes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.