Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45693 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin grin grin

It wasn't a mere mistake you misplaced trash for thrash. You've indeed been thrashed and humbled.

Born bastardo! Satan destroyed the remain rubbles of your shattered destiny.

Bastard-de-fool!
grin grin grin

abeg wetin "remain rubbles" mean abeg?

You were so vested in pointing out my mistake, you foolishly ignored yoursgrin

dumb idiotgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

God punish you!!!

Your conception by egg donation of a mentally challenged prostitute and the preserved sperm of drunkard sickle cell felon who died by public execution has made you a dispensable guinea pig for nature's lab experiment.

Mutant idiot. See idiot looking for who will help him increase tramadol intake on Nairaland is trying to form tough when your prosodic music is as weak as your father's bantam penís, powered by a swollen testicles that produced more sweat than healthy sperm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

e dey sweet you too, hahahahahaha, now you know how i feel whenever i pummel the hell outta that militant thick head "fit to smash a rock"...

i thought you complained of never liking trolling, you are always a confused person, is it a family thing?

your mother was also confused when asked who your father was, i bet he was a drunk who had neither the time nor financial capability to train his offsprings in the proper ways of life, now the product is yougrin

i would have prayed you don't die wretched, but i hope you do, any 40 year old man that chooses nairaland over offline achievement must die a failurecheesy

Keep wanking your depleted psyche.

Na where you for pummel lezz, here? Neuro-degenerative sociopath.

Which post have you posted worthy of even an average brutality?

Nuisance. Drama biťch ass queen. Mad-malu, Edi-retàrd!

Digging on my thread should serve you the bitter truth; we're never penmates.

Dullard in motion!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by justtoodark: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

Bro, edimolu/edimolu2/zeelord, zandha/ edimolu3 is going under trolling training. I got nothing but love for that shank.

If he can master his anger, he will conquer tramadol and conduct himself with more respect amongst Nairalanad ladies!

who is he....?...is he igbo....?
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by justtoodark: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

dumb idiotgrin

you dont want to confront the darkside...who are you.....?

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
justtoodark:

who is he....?...is he igbo....?
don't really know. His tribe is irrelevant though. I only began noticing him after he was serially rejected by all the girls he ever professed love for in Nairaland. Coincidentally they are all offline friends of mine.

He blames me for his love failures and rejection. grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=Bantam post=66886523][/quote]

So this is a moniker in Nairaland!! grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by justtoodark: 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=BadBradley post=66886644] don't really know. He's tribe is irrelevant though. I only began noticing him after he was serially rejected by all the girls he ever professed love for in Nairaland. Coincidentally they are all offline friends of mine.

he is a romantic too....??

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

dumb idiotgrin
if you're not libelling every moniker here as me, you will be insulting them yet claiming you're not pained and bleeding.

The word Retárd does not even begin to convey the extent of your mental retardation.

Animal

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=justtoodark post=66886680][/quote]

He tries to be but so far has failed to score offline of online.

But edimolu/zeelord is just a pathetic sod.
He begged a Nairalander ( harddon) for tips on how to fawk a girl in his own neighborhood

He sends pm to random girls demanding for nudes.

He was kicked out of a Nairaland group for being a sadistic irrational druggist!

He was rejected and blocked in WhatsApp by Nairaland females and he had the shamelessness to fight them in a thread here.

This is the kind of idiot with no self-respect and shame that needs Nairaland to define his existence.

Coupled with all these, he's sickle celled and having erectile dysfunction and wants us to believe he won't be the youngest Nigerian to die from HBP!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

So this is a moniker in Nairaland!! grin
I just dey look u since

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bantam:

I just dey look u since
we go negotiate grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
See the tormented ape watching from the sidelines with his two-day old moniker, edimolu3

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:
if you're not libelling every moniker here as me, you will be insulting them yet claiming you're not pained and bleeding.

The word Retárd does not even begin to convey the extent of your mental retardation.

Animal
And what best defines a 40 year old faggôt like you who lays boast to having 19 year olds as friends offlinecheesy

You are the most shamed nairalander to have registered on this forum!

*you are a broke 40 year old who lays pride to owning a power bank

* the idiot who travelled to anambra to go meet up with a 19 year old yet she ridiculed you on the spot after she noticed your uglinesscheesy

you the moderator that se.un sacked , the idiot that hasn't deemed it fit to move on, crying here won't make se.un employ you again, stupid misfitcheesy

* you are that 1000 naira offline recharge card beggar, an adult like you, begging a lady for recharge card must be the height of povertygrin

*You are the pedophilic bastard who gets orgasms with the mere seeing of 17 year old girl's pantiescheesy

*You are the fool who got obsessed with the fact that a lady once called you her crush, the fact that you are no longer her crush should be a slap on your face, she saw your ugliness and regretted ever crushing on yougrin

* you are the unmarried iddiot who has no life offline, i have kept you busy on this thread for hours , you have no wife nor kids, which is why you would litter this fine forum with many of your misfortunescheesy

you are nothing but a pained-reject, one life has dealt so much blows the only place you could assume a bit of relevance is on nairalandcheesy

i will be your end on this forumgrin

it's just getting started.....cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:
See the tormented ape watching from the sidelines with his two-day old moniker, edimolu3

sidelines? you must be a bastard! i get a ban anytime i try posting threads of where your character defined the word stupiditygrin

God is really taking pity on your pathetic soulcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:
we go negotiate grin
Wetin be that one? add something joor

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

Animal
calling every moniker you? you and wisdom are like day and night, nothing in commoncheesy

cos i called another moniker you, so it now means "every"? demented-cowcheesy

if anyone asks me who the most hypocritic bastard i have ever engaged is, the answer is youcheesy

you have called me dark.rebel
called lord.adam darkrebel
called zand.ha dark.rebel
called one.manlegion darkrebel

if this character of yours doesn't define one having brain seizures, i have no adjective/noun left to qualify your stupiditygrin

anyone who engages you is darkrebe.l, you have never been so brightcheesy which is why i laugh uncontrollably anytime you call me zand.ha, my homey dealt you so much blows you haven't recovered form the effectscheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:
don't really know. His tribe is irrelevant though. I only began noticing him after he was serially rejected by all the girls he ever professed love for in Nairaland. Coincidentally they are all offline friends of mine.

He blames me for his love failures and rejection. grin
jesu mi oooo, see pathetic cry for vindication!

"they are all my friends offline"

hahahahahhahha, this is just so funny, coming from a 40 year oldcheesy

At your age, should you be seeking 19year olds as friends or looking for a matured lady to settle down with?, no wonder bum.bae denied dating you, you were once a crush on an anonymous forum, nothing else, and when she noticed your ugliness, she had to back offgrin

she aint even proud to still call you her crush, that was her greatest regret, shameless-bastardcheesy

i wonder the kind of adult you are, shouting here and there you have friends offline,such childish mentality, your brain never mature ah swearcheesy you are being kept in the friendzone and you feel fulfilled about it? you are a disgrace to the guy code..pant sniffer oshicheesy

i understand why you are unmarried, i would also be unmarried if i had a face like yours, which born-lady would wanna produce ugly babiesgrin

odecheesy

pS: this is the last mention you'd be getting tonight, my sweetheart has served dinner, i will eat , drink , we'd watch a bit of telemundo cos bae loves it.....then we'd fûck if i feel like itcheesy

so lezzGoat, you can stay glued to nairaland pages/threads wânking on bum.bae's latest pictures and awaiting my mentionscheesy

jobless troglodytegrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu3:

And what best defines a 40 year old faggôt like you who lays boast to having 19 year olds as friends offlinecheesy

You are the most shamed nairalander to have registered on this forum!

*you are a broke 40 year old who lays pride to owning a power bank

* the idiot who travelled to anambra to go meet up with a 19 year old yet she ridiculed ypu on the spot after she noticed your uglinesscheesy

you the moderator that se.un sacked , the idipt that hasn't deemed it fit to move on, crying here won't make se.un employ you again, stupid misfitcheesy

* you are that 1000 naira offline recharge card begger, an adult like you, begging a lady for recharge card must be the height of povertygrin

*You are the pedophilic bastard who gets orgasms with the mere seeing of 17 year old girl's pantiescheesy

*You are the fool who got obsessed with the fact that a lady once called you her crush, the fact that you are no longer her cruah should be a slap on your face, she saw your ugliness and regretted ever crushing on yougrin

* you are the unmarried iddiot who has no life offline, i have kept you busy on this thread for hours , you have no wife nor kids, which is why you would litter this fine forum with many of your misfortunescheesy

you are nothing but a pained-reject, one life has dealt so much blows the only place you could assume a bit of relevance is on nairalandcheesy

i will be your end on this forumgrin

it's just getting started.....cheesy
he still calls me a former mod grin why don't you take a break and treat your head wounds. You're having serious concussion!

if you want to make your fiction believable, why call me a Fagøt in one line and then running after teenage girls in the next?

That's why you continue loosing ground like your mother's pubic hairs.

To think you are even using words I had longed used to diss other against me is the height of desperation!

With your drug addiction, You need a miracle to last longer than your mother and she didn't hit 50.

So spare me your empty airs. No sickle cell sufferer has won any battle in living memory. You will need to conquer the cold weather and the air in your lungs before your arms can reach me.

I wasn't the one fighting a girl when rejected and blocked in WhatsApp! It was you.

I wasn't the one rejected publicly by being told his crush is infatuated with his enemy. You were the disgraced one.

I wasn't the one who couldn't walk up to a girl in his own street without. Consulting a friend for tips in Nairaland, it was edimolu/zeelord.

Funny how you've been raped by screenshots and you're still throwing fictions around as facts.

You be organic retárd.

See girl when you dey die for dey offer to give me screenshot how she take block your smelly ass in WhatsApp. You dey even force joke to impress her and she send you go find better one.

Your game is as dry as your mother's hairy vagina.

Na marrine when you wan take kill person naim they offer your convo for me for Nairaland.

Omo, na 100-0 I give you. You have lost in every way. Stop trying to perfume your shiit. Nothing can hind your stink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu3:

At your age, should you be seeking 19year olds as friends or looking for a matured lady to settle down with?, no wonder bum.bae denied dating you, you were once a crush on an anonymous forum, nothing else, and when she noticed your ugliness, she had to back offgrin

she aint even proud to still call you her crush, that was her greatest regret, shameless-bastardcheesy

i wonder the kind of adult you are, shouting here and there you have friends offline,such childish mentality, your brain never mature ah swearcheesy you are being kept in the friendzone and you feel fulfilled about it? you are a disgrace to the guy code..pant sniffer oshicheesy

i understand why you are unmarried, i would also be unmarried if i had a face like yours, which born-lady would wanna produce ugly babiesgrin

odecheesy

pS: this is the last mention you'd be getting tonight, my sweetheart has served dinner, i will eat , drink , we'd watch a bit of telemundo cos she likes it.....then we'd fûck if i feel like itcheesy

you can stay glued to this page wânking on bum.bae's pictures and awaiting my mentionscheesy

mumucheesy

Ewu Tramadol, how far? With your dead, wobbling prick like a dead snake struck with paralysis.

How else does karma visit a generation of mental degenerates and criminals who live by fraud and deceit?

What is the worth of the life of a youth, who at a young age resorts to Tramadol for sexual aid?

Apart from your woeful intellect, you're also poor under the sheets! Damn! You're cursed!

I once called you a romanceland charity case. Any girl who dates you, does you a favour.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu3:

odecheesy

pS: this is the last mention you'd be getting tonight, my sweetheart has served dinner, i will eat , drink , we'd watch a bit of telemundo cos bae loves it.....then we'd fûck if i feel like itcheesy

so lezzGoat, you can stay glued to nairaland pages/threads wânking on bum.bae's latest pictures and awaiting my mentionscheesy

jobless troglodytegrin

All 3 girls you have begged for dates in NL arey offline friends and they all rejected you.

If your mother isn't as uncouth as a pygmy Chimpanzee, she would have closed her legs properly 20 years ago to make the haunt for your true parentage less tedious.

Here you were begging for PM and getting thrown out and blocked so fast it never even happend

Progeny of bonobos!!! Idiotâ

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu3:

calling every moniker you? you and wisdom are like day and night, nothing in commoncheesy

cos i called another moniker you, so it now means "every"? demented-cowcheesy

if anyone asks me who the most hypocritic bastard i have ever engaged is, the answer is youcheesy

you have called me dark.rebel
called lord.adam darkrebel
called zand.ha dark.rebel
called one.manlegion darkrebel

if this character of yours doesn't define one having brain seizures, i have no adjective/noun left to qualify your stupiditygrin

anyone who engages you is darkrebe.l, you have never been so brightcheesy which is why i laugh uncontrollably anytime you call me zand.ha, my homey dealt you so much blows you haven't recovered form the effectscheesy

Your stupidity needs professional management!

Who has chid you here that you never libelled as me?

I still repeat, your mom's foul vagina odor made the nurses let you bang your head on the floor .

This manic depressive pongo-ape is so ashamed of his actions he's beginning to deny them.

Better go for blood transfusion to treat your red blood cell disease. Nothing you say or do here will make marrinee change her mind about you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bantam:

Wetin be that one? add something joor
grin grin grin make I add your favourite brand join am.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
"Been a while dear, how can i write you offline" pleaded this gameless wuzzy.

What a disgraced, low self-esteemed idiot. A proper male with a complete male chromosome would say;

"If your mail is functional, i just dropped you a message"

But this insecure, sickle cell ravaged, charity case knew he's a bad deal, so he asked timidly.

Yoruba cow!!! Ajegunle mugu!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu3:

sidelines? you must be a bastard! i get a ban anytime i try posting threads of where your character defined the word stupiditygrin

God is really taking pity on your pathetic soulcheesy

Your stupidity can only be measured in exabyte!!

are you honestly giving me reasons why you create an alternate during your beheading and expect me to take it?

I wonder why you just couldn't be part of your mother's mentral flow and end up in that dirty worn-out rag she used as sanitary pad. Another escapee from an ill-fated abortion has the effrontery to expect us to see the world form his psychopathic viewpoint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
The frustration with edimolu is that he spends eternity digging my posts , preparing and sweating for revenge only to face me and got blown like a roadside debris.

It truly hurts. Rejected skank.

Marinee castaway
League of monarch reject
Lala- abandoned
Optinal1-denied

Until he resorted to tramadol and ended in the Emergency unit

Hahahahaha! The travels of a sad life.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:
grin grin grin make I add your favourite brand join am.
Oya do na sharpally I dey duty, make I hold dat one fess. nawao naso e red fr ur side?

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bantam:

Oya do na sharpally I dey duty, make I hold dat one fess. nawao naso e red fr ur side?
grin grin grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2018
BadBradley:

Your stupidity can only be measured in exabyte!!

are you honestly giving me reasons why you create an alternate during your beheading and expect me to take it?

I wonder why you just couldn't be part of your mother's mentral flow and end up in that dirty worn-out rag she used as sanitary pad. Another escapee from an ill-fated abortion has the effrontery to expect us to see the world form his psychopathic viewpoint.

shut tha eff upgrin

i had hoped to see something pain-worthy, but it is still the same cheeky and recycled verbiage, this schizophrenic dunce can't even successfully spell his words aright anymore, you aint even good at being a threat, not quite a man not quite a biitchcheesy

You got so pained with my words you had to quote here and there spamming my mentions with your idiocycheesy...The depth of your stupidity has overwhelmed you, you this stupid piece of shit eating dingbatgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
edimolu3:

shut tha eff upgrin

i had hoped to see something pain-worthy, but it is still the same cheeky and recycled verbiage, this schizophrenic dunce can't even successfully spell his words aright anymore, you aint even good at being a threat, not quite a man not quite a biitchcheesy

You got so pained with my words you had to quote here and there spamming my mentions with your idiocycheesy...The depth of your stupidity has overwhelmed you, you this stupid piece of shit eating dingbatgrin

Ajegunle mugu, how far na. Mr, "how can i reach you offline" grin grin grin

Gameless, lovesick hippopotamus.

Yuck!!! Where the hell, did you come from? Mugu!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
BadBradley:
The frustration with edimolu is that he spends eternity digging my posts , preparing and sweating for revenge only to face me and got blown like a roadside debris.

It truly hurts. Rejected skank.

Marinee castaway
League of monarch reject
Lala- abandoned
Optinal1-denied

Until he resorted to tramadol and ended in the Emergency unit

Hahahahaha! The travels of a sad life.
dig your post? which of them?

whey-faced-biitch, you lack the mental wherewithal to conjure new disses, what a boring life you livecheesy

Like the usual, your assumptions emanate from a weak-mind, well i like the aggression, it is a sole-reflection of your weakness

you are the dumbest 40,year old on NL, I have kept you outta strategy, such abuse of your position is forever registered on this forumcheesy

The sacked moderator, 1000 naira recharge card beggar, what a pitiable and dirty wretched slob you aregrin

it shan't be well with you for ever denying being sacked by Nairaland's CEO...oloriburuku oshigrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply)

Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Muhammad Looking Fresh, Younger In New Picture / Hon. Ladi Adebutu Leads Protest To INEC Headquarters In Abeokuta(photos) / Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.