Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45632 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
badbradley, you are wasting much time bro, i need you to dig and post more screenshots, that shouldn't be so hard to deal, i do not wanna believe your brain cells are fast depletingcheesy

now be a good boy and get to digginggrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
BadBradley:
na here I go pause till you pretend to restage a fight. This one no deserve response.

Oya pretend to fight, make I supply you more tramadol grin
nah nah

you have to keep going on, how can i make that possible, how can i ginger you ooocheesy i need more of your epistles na

let me abuse your mama smallgrin that should ginger you a bitgrin

your whôrish mother never lived beyond your birth, she died immediately you were conceived, your mother's death was only painful to the drunks she satisfied every night, but to others? it meant good riddance to bad rubbishgrin

be sincere, do you know your father?cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
edimolu2:

nah nah

you have to keep going on, how can i make that possible, how can i ginger you ooocheesy i need more of your epistles na

let me abuse your mama smallgrin that should ginger you a bitgrin

your whôrish mother never lived beyond your birth, she died immediately you were conceived, your mother's death was only painful to the drunks she satisfied every night, but to others? it meant good riddance to bad rubbishgrin

be sincere, do you know your father?cheesy

is that a diss or rant? grin cheesy grin be constructive. This is below secondary school rated.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
BadBradley:
is that a diss or rant? grin cheesy grin be constructive. This is below secondary school rated.

E pain am, hahahahahah

You wanna teach me how to remind you of how your mamma whôred her way till death, please do teach mecheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
edimolu2:

E pain am, hahahahahah

You wanna teach me how to remind you of how your mamma whôred her way till death, please do teach mecheesy
still more of the same! This isn't worth one of my trademark vitriol.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
badbradley seems to be cooking something hot for me, oh am sooo effing quivering with feargrin

This 40 year old jobless fool, you never know anythingcheesy

hahahahahha
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
edimolu2:
badbradley seems to be cooking something hot for me, oh am sooo effing quivering with feargrin

This 40 year old jobless fool, you never know anythingcheesy

hahahahahha
trite and repetitive. Tell me something that remotely undo the damage you have suffered and I will resume your torture.

If you keep dropping more of the same rants, then i won't flog a dead man. It's against the rules of combat, inflicting more pains to a man already on his knees.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
BadBradley:
still more of the same! This isn't worth one of my trademark vitriol.

you are the dumbest and the most recycled iidiot i have ever engaged, your brain lacks the power to conjure disses, to even go through people's post before you could throw a diss means you are clueless when it comes to brawlscheesy

Now i called you stupid, i think now is the right time to type again some dumb epistlecheesy

odegrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
BadBradley:
trite and repetitive. Tell me something that remotely undo the damage you have suffered and I will resume your torture.

If you keep dropping more of the same rants, then i won't flog a dead man. It's against the rules of combat, inflicting more pains to a man already on his knees.
which torture? you must be high on your your whôrish mother's bacterial discharge sprouting from her distended cûnt cheesy

you call this a combat? then you must be dumber than i had always imaginedgrin

Having a brawl with someone so lazy to think of new words, the only thing you have succeeded in doing is boring my âss out till death, to even have the nerves to post a screenshot where i have dissed countless ladies proves you are irredeemably stupid and confusedgrin

boring bastardgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
badbradley, Mr "i can't reply your rants" , i dare your father to ignore thisgrin cowering bastardcheesy

olodo, keep viewing as a guestcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 6:54am On Apr 23, 2018
edimolu2:

you have remained glued to this page, begging your ancestors, fervently praying i should not quote your dumb quotegrin

Sorry, you were not pitied, this is me coming to land you several jabs that should render you unconscious.....cheesy

i get your time today faaaa, let me go dig up some dirt on you....mindless iidiotcheesy

The same empty rhetoric your wobbly drunk of a father employed in wooing your wretched mother, entangling her in a web of acute poverty.

grin grin grin

I have a cure for your dementia. Since you have nothing to offer, but kept on making a pretence of engagement with your watery disses like yourr father's alcohol-overtaken sperm, I'll just be reposting the:

TOP 50 PUNCHES RENDERED AGAINST EDIMOLU EDIMOLU2 EDIMOLU3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2018
postmann:

The same empty rhetoric your wobbly drunk of a father employed in wooing your wretched mother, entangling her in a web of acute poverty.

grin grin grin
you want to keep flogging that dead horse?

Nothing frustrates him more than some dirty slaps and then ignore him like a piece of dirty rag.

Read the posts here as I flogged him like a thief caught in a mob lynch then left him to haemorrhage. He got so frustrated he followed me to front page and got hammered and left to dry again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2018
BadBradley:
you want to keep flogging that dead horse?

Nothing frustrates him more than some dirty slaps and then ignore him like a piece of dirty rag.

Read the posts here as I flooded him like a thief caught in a mob lynch then left him to haemorrhage. He got so frustrated he followed me to front page and got hammered and left to dry again.

It's going to be a TOP 50 GREATEST ASSAULT ON EDIMOLU EDIMOLU2 EDIMOLU3

Enough of his pretence of engagement. Every dry and watery diss from him gets one of the greatest diatribe ever flung at him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 8:01am On Apr 23, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin

I have a cure for your dementia. Since you have nothing to offer, but kept on making a pretence of engagement with your watery disses like yourr father's alcohol-overtaken sperm, I'll7 just be reposting the:

TOP 50 PUNCHES RENDERED AGAINST EDIMOLU EDIMOLU2 EDIMOLU3
joblessness at its peak!

Good lord! Never bestow upon me the type of joblessness and misfortunes that'd make me engage in a brawl on a Monday morninggrin AMEN
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2018
postmann:

It's going to be a TOP 50 GREATEST ASSAULT ON EDIMOLU EDIMOLU2 EDIMOLU3

Enough of his pretence of engagement. Every dry and watery diss from him gets one of the greatest diatribe ever flung at him.

grin grin grin the depressed drug addict is even being frustrated by Nairaland bot grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2018
See state of the art depression and frustration for this sad, organic retárd. Logging on with two monikers on a Monday morning cheesy

No customers for his chemist shop grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7014422_screenshot20180423085617_jpeg2ab8f5c6d1c6550c1719769f353fab08
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
edimolu2:

joblessness at its peak!

Good lord! Never bestow upon me the type of joblessness and misfortunes that'd make me engage in a brawl on a Monday morninggrin AMEN

While we understand that the joblessness cliche is a well worn out retort for unimaginative trolls, you're indeed joblessness re-defined. The only job i know you have is to follow lezz around like an obsessed, star-struck newt.

A JSS 2F dunce and narcotics abuser is unemployable. That's why you've devoted your full time and prime of life to lezz, studying him like the text book your wretched parents couldn't afford you.

Imagine this cursed elf coming online to ask about AS genotype compatibility!! shocked And you want us to believe you went to school.

Mr "workmate" , no blue collared, corporate employee uses the word "workmate". It's normally colleague or coworker. Only agberos and the labourers engaged in unskilled labour regularly employ that word.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
postmann:

While we understand that the joblessness cliche is a well worn out retort for unimaginative trolls, you're indeed joblessness re-defined. The only job i know you have is to follow lezz around like an obsessed, star-struck newt.

A JSS 2F dunce and narcotics abuser is unemployable. That's why you've devoted your full time and prime of life to lezz, studying him like the text book your wretched parents couldn't afford you.

Imagine this cursed elf coming online to ask about AS genotype compatibility!! shocked And you want us to believe you went to school.

Mr "workmate" , no blue collared, corporate employee uses the word "workmate". It's normally colleague or coworker. Only agberos and the labourers engaged in unskilled labour regularly employ that word.
arrrrrrghhhhhh! wat is with you and boringness na, shame no dey gree catch you?, oga bury your head in shamegrin

ok we don hear you, i be js2 dunce ,i be sickler sef, i been get attack few moments ago join, i don send pm to every moniker.....cheesy anything else? dunderheadcheesy

time to time ensure to make creativity your watchword, it'd helpgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
BadBradley:
See state of the art depression and frustration for this sad, organic retárd. Logging on with two monikers on a Monday morning cheesy

No customers for his chemist shop grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7014422_screenshot20180423085617_jpeg2ab8f5c6d1c6550c1719769f353fab08
cries of a dying horsecheesy pele shogbo

Why should i engage in a brawl with a nitwit who recycled the same thing over and over and over again boring the shii outta my àss,one who isn't motivated by creativitygrin

moreover i had challenged you to an FP brawl, i'd love to see how hard you can cuss albeit seeing your monikers and ugly face littering the entirety of nairaland, with screenshots of countless people you have harassed and harangued.

the threads to which you were seriously beaten by zaaand.hhha, darkeeenbabboon, looor.rrdaaadaam and onema.nnnlegion and left for dead even after quoting yourself and using your moniker in second person to stage a comebackgrin

Thread where you got spent and copied a whole diss word for word, zannnn.ddhha had to just pity you, and also the screenshots to where you have stalked several female monikers harassing them unnecessarily is still in placegrin

Dude you can type an epistle after seeing this, i'd make mockery of it, it doesn't change the fact that you are a poverty-stricken-addict and an obsessed faggôtgrin

To have even trolled zannnd.dha with his mother's death even speaks highly of your failuregrin

And moreover, why engage you here with no one to see you fall?grin grin

clownish môrongrin

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
edimolu:

arrrrrrghhhhhh! wat is with you and boringness na, shame no dey gree catch you?, oga bury your head in shamegrin

ok we don hear you, i be js2 dunce ,i be sickler sef, i been get attack few moments ago join, i don send pm to every moniker.....cheesy anything else? dunderheadcheesy

time to time ensure to make creativity your watchword, it'd helpgrin

I'm gon' teach you some botter lessons. It takes a lot more than mere persistence to withstand my carnage.

You got to be literally gifted, creative and witty. Spontaneity is also key in returning fire for fire in proportionate measures. These are all qualities you lack.

You've never been a successful troll. Trolls are witty and well read, not a below average JSS 2F dunce like you.

All you came armed with is pretence and deceit and intellectual theft. Rolling away all the smashing repostes sent against you with some watery responses. That's a disgrace for a wanna-be troll. And in your stupidity you picked nairaland's finest in the person of lezz to brawl with.

Well, I'm going to maximize your nightmare and horror for your effrontery. You matchless oaf. I'm going to rewind all the bombardment hauled against you thus far without any adequate response from you.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
postmann:

I'm gon' teach you some botter lessons. It takes a lot more than mere persistence to withstand my carnage.

You got to be literally gifted, creative and witty. Spontaneity is also key in returning fire for fire in proportionate measures. These are all qualities you lack.

You've never been a successful troll. Trolls are witty and well read, not a below average JSS 2F dunce like you.

All you came armed with is pretence and deceit and intellectual theft. Rolling away all the smashing repostes sent against you with some watery responses. That's a disgrace for a wanna-be troll. And in your stupidity you picked nairaland's finest in the person of lezz to brawl with.

Well, I'm going to maximize your nightmare and horror for your effrontery. You matchless oaf. I'm going to rewind all the bombardment hauled against you thus far without any adequate response from you
e still no enter, put more effort, where is the nightmare and horror? This one don mad finish oooo, horror on top nairaland? hahahahhagrin

olodo, wbat is the meaning of "repostes", this one will just be blowing grammar like an iidiotcheesy

You aint giving this your all at all, see what agitation and confusion can lead one tocheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
edimolu:

cries of a dying horsecheesy pele shogbo

Why should i engage in a brawl with a nitwit who recycled the same thing over and over and over again boring the shii outta my àss,one who isn't motivated by creativitygrin

moreover i had challenged you to an FP brawl, i'd love to see how hard you can cuss albeit seeing your monikers and ugly face littering the entirety of nairaland, with screenshots of countless people you have harassed and harangued.

the threads to which you were seriously beaten by zaaand.hhha, darkeeenbabboon, looor.rrdaaadaam and onema.nnnlegion and left for dead even after quoting yourself and using your moniker in second person to stage a comebackgrin

Thread where you got spent and copied a whole diss word for word, zannnn.ddhha had to just pity you, and also the screenshots to where you have stalked several female monikers harassing them unnecessarily is still in placegrin

Dude you can type an epistle after seeing this, i'd make mockery of it, it doesn't change the fact that you are a poverty-stricken-addict and an obsessed faggôtgrin

To have even trolled zannnd.dha with his mother's death even speaks highly of your failuregrin

And moreover, why engage you here with no one to see you fall?grin grin

clownish môrongrin

Your conception actually took place behind a bar joint. And your shameless dead bitçh of a mother was still sneaking out of her home while 6 months pregnant for some late night penile snack with your father's best friend.

It was from this root of shame you sprang up without a sense of personal honour or integrity.

This Internet diss thief is talking about someone recycling his own works. When he was creating you're off to the Internet stealing already made lines and even stealing from him as well. You even stole from my theumbra account. Now, that's the true reason your pickup lines are so lousy you needed harddon's help. Mugu!

Mr, "how can i reach you offline"! Mugu raised to power 10!!! grin grin

TOP 50 GREATEST HEADSLAMS AGAINST EDIMOLU EDIMOLU2 EDIMOLU3 BY LEZZ AND POATMANN

NO 1

At #1 sits the reposte depicting class, sublime command of verbiage and scorn towards an inferior in class, breeding and intellect.

The carnage left edimolu edimolu2 edimolu3 shattered that there was no corresponding retort from him

Shroud:

@edimolu edimolu2 edimolu3

And that was indeed the last time you were going to address this. You waste your words as your mom wasted the efforts of your birth! If you couldn't stand by the words you made less than an hour ago, why would we even believe you aren't the despicable son of a dick-swapper who exchanged dicks like you exchanged monikers!

I could string that bastard like a professional pupputeer the way I string you like a penny-craving prostitute.

Smell the reality, son , you're a madman doing 90 on the cyber freeway and you're eating up our slots meant for other reasonable followers.

Please unfollow fearlez, Ftboy, theumbra, mdxcccdi . We don't need your stalking neither do we want to be inflicted with the aftershock of your abused childhood.

We can't father you. Even if we can,your bastardy has become fullblown and we can't possibly help now that your lunacy has become mainstream.

If you like rant like a lyssa infected dog, we whom you follow have publicly asked you to bugger off. We don't want you, no care about your dementia that manifests in an impulsive, maniacal followership.

If you need mentorship, then ask your daddy to quit drinking unfermented alcohol. You can't look for a father figure in an online forum kid. Shiit here doesn't exist. And if you're too dumb to notice, then you need to go back into your mother's acidic pussy and be reborn again. But ensure she treats her staphylococcus enough to spare your brains the horrors of being fried out.

Make sure you have unfollowed us when next you quote me or you won't be getting another response.

You disposable piece of human waste.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
edimolu:

it doesn't change the fact that you are a poverty-stricken-addict and an obsessed faggôtgrin

What is a poverty-stricken-addict? You internet-educated, unlettered degenerate.

You just throw words into the pot like a bad cook combines recipes. Illiterate!!!

May the devil rape your mother in hell for her sexual waywardness that resulted in the birth of this lowlife, called edimolu edimolu2 edimolu3
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
postmann:

What is a poverty-stricken-addict? You internet-educated, unlettered degenerate.

You just throw words into the pot like a bad cook combines recipes. Illiterate!!!

May the devil rape your mother in hell for her sexual waywardness that resulted in the birth of this lowlife, called edimolu edimolu2 edimolu3
lol....number 1 nairaland olodo, mumu wey no know say poverty-stricken-addict means one who is addicted to being stuck in povertygrin

your mumu no dey ever endgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
postmann:

Your conception actually took place behind a bar joint. And your shameless dead bitçh of a mother was still sneaking out of her home while 6 months pregnant for some late night penile snack with your father's best friend.

It was from this root of shame you sprang up without a sense of personal honour or integrity.

This Internet diss thief is talking about someone recycling his own works. When he was creating you're off to the Internet stealing already made lines and even stealing from him as well. You even stole from my theumbra account. Now, that's the true reason your pickup lines are so lousy you needed harddon's help. Mugu!

Mr, "how can i reach you offline"! Mugu raised to power 10!!! grin grin

TOP 50 GREATEST HEADSLAMS AGAINST EDIMOLU EDIMOLU2 EDIMOLU3 BY LEZZ AND POATMANN

NO 1

At #1 sits the reposte depicting class, sublime command of verbiage and scorn towards an inferior in class, breeding and intellect.

The carnage left edimolu edimolu2 edimolu3 shattered that there was no corresponding retort from him

This 40 year old jobless no be smallgrin na so your life don spoil reach?

just like i have always asserted , when you are intellectually spent is when you resort to dead brawls to prove you still got diss-might, well it is the opposite brah, your head no dey dia, you weak diegrin

oya make sure it reaches 50 though, if u don finish send your bank details give se.un make hin reason you small change...Mr CIAgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
edimolu:

lol....number 1 nairaland olodo, mumu wey no know say poverty-stricken-addict means one who is addicted to being stuck in povertygrin

your mumu no dey ever endgrin

grin grin grin
So opines a JSS 2F dullard who couldn't get past his secondary school exmas.

Yeeeeekpa!!!! Britain and America must here this! grin grin grin grin

That poverty-stricken-addict means someone addicted to being stuck in poverty. grin shocked

Didn't i tell you you process your thoughts in yoruba before translating to English. How else can't someone come with such bizarre word combo with stupid meaning to match.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
oya postmann, i dey wait you ooo, ability your brain don dey get seizure, hurry up guy, you don't want se.un to change his mind about paying yougrin

This midget wan dey threaten me, i don die, beating you sure pass anything, i have done that in countless threads with you chickening out tails between legsgrin

but o boi, to dey brawl person wey lazy to spring up new disses don tire megrin

so hurry up and post more quotes, if you stop midway, it shan't be well with youcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
edimolu:

This 40 year old jobless no be smallgrin na so your life don spoil reach?

just like i have always asserted , when you are intellectually spent is when you resort to dead brawls to prove you still got diss-might, well it is the opposite brah, your head no dey dia, you weak diegrin

oya make sure it reaches 50 though, if u don finish send your bank details give se.un make hin reason you small change...Mr CIAgrin

TOP 50 HEADSLAMS AGAINST EDIMOLU EDIMOLU2 EDIMOLU3 BY LEZZ AND POSTMANN

No 2

At #2 sits this savage carnage by no other than nairaland's finest, lezz. Casting the African tradition that pays homage to the dead aside, he dug edimolu edimolu2 edimolu3 mother's grave and emptied her rotten remains before the city square.

Take a read:

DriveByKiller:

kindergarten!!! The fuming and bellowing of a tormented pig. “Doctor says” that’s as old as the internet itself.

Your lines are either too generic or boring like a juvenile cut and join thesis.

Take this short mama bash:

your mommy’s vaggy discharge has the colour and formation of a melting Swiss cheese, the odour of a broken public drainage. She qualifies easily for the world’s biggest private supplier of herpes.

If she were a Nairalander, she will spread vagina watts by quote grin grin

Why do you think tracing your father was the most difficult task she ever did? She lost count of those who went in from the rear and those who smashed her from the front.

We should inscribe on her gravestone “ The unknown Mandingo Bender “ as a mark of her whoredom.

Why do you think your nostrils are pointing upwards? That’s nature at its finest unleashing its preservative abilities by making you survive the horrid stench from that public sewage pit your momma calls her tunnel of love. grin grin grin grin

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin
So opines a JSS 2F dullard who couldn't get past his secondary school exmas

Yeeeeekpa!!!! Britain and America must here this! grin grin grin grin

That poverty-stricken-addict means someone addicted to being stuck in poverty. grin shocked

Didn't i tell you you process your thoughts in yoruba before you translating to English. How else can't someone come with such bizarre word combo with stupid meaning to match.
ee person wey wan correct me oooo,america no even need hear this one, i must tell your papa, wonders no dey ever end..hahahahahaha..
exams don become exmas,
translate don become translating
hear don become here
can don become can't?

baba admit am, your education na waste, how can one claim to be versed in English yet makes the silliest mistakes, you aimed at correcting me yet made an outright foolishness of yourself, you see why you make it very tiring engaging you, you make mistakes faster than the speed of light anytime you intend correcting, it makes you a repulsive-hypocrite baba...olodogrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
postmann:

TOP 50 HEADSLAMS AGAINST EDIMOLU EDIMOLU2 EDIMOLU3 BY LEZZ AND POSTMANN

No 2

At #2 sits this savage carnage by no other than nairaland's finest, lezz. Casting the African tradition that pays homage to the dead aside, he dug edimolu edimolu2 edimolu3 mother's grave and emptied her rotten remains before the city square.

Take a read:

Good, you can do it.....i like the energy....at least for once in your life you are being busy on nairalandgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed / Why We Refused To Sell Cobra Helicopters To Nigeria - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.