Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45762 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2018
postmann:

Ajegunle mugu, how far na. Mr, "how can i reach you offline" grin grin grin

Gameless, lovesick hippopotamus.

Yuck!!! Where the hell, did you come from? Mugu!
werey! you have never been learned in the ways and manners of great intellectsgrin

you have embarrassed your family on an online forum enough, no matter how hard you try to sugarcoat your words, it still reflects you being a public school dropoutgrin

Mr "The both versions" , one must be a stark illiterate void of basic use of english to have used such sentencegrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2018
postmann:
"Been a while dear, how can i write you offline" pleaded this gameless wuzzy.

What a disgraced, low self-esteemed idiot. A proper male with a complete male chromosome would say;

"If your mail is functional, i just dropped you a message"

But this insecure, sickle cell ravaged, charity case knew he's a bad deal, so he asked timidly.

Yoruba cow!!! Ajegunle mugu!!!

grin grin grin
bastardized son of a molested LovePeddler, you brains should be plucked and chopped into bits, the way you think is irritatingly stupid!

Did your brain not tell you i had no intention of sending pms, and moreover what makes you think there is but one way to converse with a ladycheesy

imagine this untrained faggôt, an unmarried iidiot having the nerves to school me in the mannerism of relationships, how come you are still single and obsessed with wânking?cheesy

e pain the wereycheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2018
BadBradley:

Your stupidity needs professional management!

Who has chid you here that you never libelled as me?

I still repeat, your mom's foul vagina odor made the nurses let you bang your head on the floor .

This manic depressive pongo-ape is so ashamed of his actions he's beginning to deny them.

Better go for blood transfusion to treat your red blood cell disease. Nothing you say or do here will make marrinee change her mind about you.
Now you sound very agitated and confused, good! i like it, you have lost focus, your defences are but weak now, your bravery is fast depleting to the zero mark, i could bet with my balls you are piteously wallowing in nervousness and paincheesy

you will suffer, you never see anythingcheesy

You have exhausted your teeny-weeny verbiages and have gone on a massive defence, this explains why you keep swimming in your stupidity in an unending mannergrin

one thing is for a fact!

bumb.ae dropped your ass after she noticed your ugliness , she had admitted to that fact, you will forever be a pant sniffer who gets orgasms sighting pantsgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:04am On Apr 21, 2018
edimolu3:

dig your post? which of them?

whey-faced-biitch, you lack the mental wherewithal to conjure new disses, what a boring life you livecheesy

Like the usual, your assumptions emanate from a weak-mind, well i like the aggression, it is a sole-reflection of your weakness

you are the dumbest 40,year old on NL, I have kept you outta strategy, such abuse of your position is forever registered on this forumcheesy

The sacked moderator, 1000 naira recharge card beggar, what a pitiable and dirty wretched slob you aregrin

it shan't be well with you for ever denying being sacked by Nairaland's CEO...oloriburuku oshigrin

And look who's talking. This Sub-urban, Ajegunle rodent still playing the survival game.

Bwahahahahaha! New diss? How many have you mustered since lezz had you in a death-grip.

Neuro-cognitive degenerate. I know your Tramadol intake must have quadrupled after your epic humiliation backed with pictorial evidence.
grin grin grin

It's an offence trying to punch beyond your intellectual weight. Mr, "how can i reach you offline"

Bloody wuzzbag. Mugu!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2018
postmann aka errandboy, you starting to bore me here, drop something pain worthy!

you are nothing but a sociopathic failure, a reminder of what a man is never to become, this is the only place you coukd prove to the world you aint a stupid pushover basking in the aura of many misfortunescheesy

if i don't slaughter you like a sacred cow and leave you helpless like a drenched cock, then no be edimolu be my monikergrin

dimwitted baboongrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2018
postmann:

And look who's talking. This Sub-urban, Ajegunle rodent still playing the survival game.

Bwahahahahaha! New diss? How many have you mustered since lezz had you in a death-grip.

Neuro-cognitive degenerate. I know your Tramadol intake must have quadruple after your epic humiliation backed with pictorial evidence.
grin grin grin

It's an offence trying to punch beyond your intellectual weight. Mr, "how can i reach you offline"

Bloody wuzzbag. Mugu!

i knew it, you couldn't take the heat anymore, fight back now, see as i just dey bully yougrin

it is evidently portrayed you have not the mental strength to carry this on, you are unstable, your words are unstable, you keep shifting post faster than your whôrish mother shifted pants for a quickie, yet i keep making you look the fôôlgrin

at least your pathetic father was able to challenge his failures like a man, even though it killed him in the process, you are a full blown cowardcheesy

you can keep whinning and squealing like a stupid cûnt, it doesn't change the fact that you are a sick bastard who blights se.un's grounds with his misfortunes in life as an adultcheesy

pathetic bastard

you deserve the prize for being the most unintelligent dingbat in 2018, how can proudly say colleague is different from workmate? when both are synonyms of eachother.....olodo burukugrin

The fool even tried justifying his mistakes, yet the intelligent me made you look stupider than you already were!cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2018
edimolu3:

bastardized son of a molested LovePeddler, you brains should be plucked and chopped into bits, the way you think is irritatingly stupid!

Did your brain not tell you i had no intention of sending pms, and moreover what makes you think there is but one way to converse with a ladycheesy

imagine this untrained faggôt, an unmarried iidiot having the nerves to school me in the mannerism of relationships, how come you are still single and obsessed with wânking?cheesy

e pain the wereycheesy

Watch how you re-cycled all my disses back to me.

Man, this is psycho-analysis 101.
My disses are so good, they rest on your memory like your uncle's sperm rested on your mother's vaginal fistula infested pussy.

Was i the one who came online to complain about his murdered mom? No, it was you, the son of the dead whòre. You crave attention like your mother's persistent genital arousal disorder.

Edi-mugu, the tramadol dependant. JSS 2F person.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2018
edimolu3:
postmann aka errandboy, you starting to bore me here, drop something pain worthy!

you are nothing but a sociopathic failure, a reminder of what a man is never to become, this is the only place you coukd prove to the world you aint a stupid pushover basking in the aura of many misfortunescheesy

if i don't slaughter you like a sacred cow and leave you helpless like a drenched cock, then no be edimolu be my monikergrin

dimwitted baboongrin

And your hands have been tied all these weeks? C'on, Sicklemia, slaughter me. Summon up the intellectual might and physical strength if you can.

Bwuahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Floppy, sickly dum-dum!

Mariinee rejected bitchass buffoon.
grin grin grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2018
You guys need to stop giving me unnecessary mentions, please.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:33am On Apr 21, 2018
Mariinee:
You guys need to stop giving me unnecessary mentions, please.

Mea culpa! Henceforth, your sobriquet will be altered.

Accept my unreserved apology for the inconvenience .
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2018
postmann:

Mea culpa! Henceforth, your sobriquet will be altered.

Accept my unreserved apology for the inconvenience .
Okay. Have fun.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2018
Oh, where were we? Aha! The marinee-rejected, Adeola-tossed, and League-of-Monarch-dumpee -- edimolu edimolu2 and edimolu3

The son of the murdered bìtch. The JSS 2F back-bencher and the narcotics addict.

What else defines a life in cataclysm?
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
edimolu3:

shut tha eff upgrin

i had hoped to see something pain-worthy, but it is still the same cheeky and recycled verbiage, this schizophrenic dunce can't even successfully spell his words aright anymore, you aint even good at being a threat, not quite a man not quite a biitchcheesy

You got so pained with my words you had to quote here and there spamming my mentions with your idiocycheesy...The depth of your stupidity has overwhelmed you, you this stupid piece of shit eating dingbatgrin

Edimolu is a fan gone berserk and rebel.

All the way back to Jun 2017 edimolu/zeelord followed all my handles and those of my friends like a homeless viscous tagalong, trying to be e-famous and popular. Asslicking and jumping into posts like a junkie jumps on supply.

Folks, whenever edimolu throws an insult like "frustrated", "obsessed" etc, he's only reflecting his innermost condition.

Here's where I beheaded him and cut him loose way back in June 2017 and instead of creating his own path , he resorted to stalking and obsession. Pay attention to the emboldened part:

Shroud:
And that was indeed the last time you were going to address this. You waste your words as your mom wasted the efforts of your birth! If you couldn't stand by the words you made less than an hour ago, why would we even believe you aren't the despicable son of a dick-swapper who exchanged dicks like you exchanged monikers!

I could string that bastard like a professional pupputeer the way I string you like a penny-craving prostitute.

Smell the reality, son , you're a madman doing 90 on the cyber freeway and you're eating up our slots meant for other reasonable followers.

Please unfollow fearlez, Ftboy, theumbra, mdxcccdi . We don't need your stalking neither do we want to be inflicted with the aftershock of your abused childhood.

We can't father you. Even if we can,your bastardy has become fullblown and we can't possibly help now that your lunacy has become mainstream.

If you like rant like a lyssa infected dog, we whom you follow have publicly asked you to bugger off. We don't want you, no care about your dementia that manifests in an impulsive, maniacal followership.

If you need mentorship, then ask your daddy to quit drinking unfermented alcohol. You can't look for a father figure in an online forum kid. Shiit here doesn't exist. And if you're too dumb to notice, then you need to go back into your mother's acidic pussy and be reborn again. But ensure she treats her staphylococcus enough to spare your brains the horrors of being fried out.

Make sure you have unfollowed us when next you quote me or you won't be getting another response

You disposable piece of human waste.

He eventually unfollowed us after that savage knifing but he never stopped feeling hurt and rejected!

This question begs: what kind of an imbecilic inbred follows other male monikers around when they clearly don't like him because he stinks of desperate attention-craving?

Answer: only a lonely loser whose real life sucks as bad as a suicide-magnet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
edimolu3:

dig your post? which of them?

whey-faced-biitch, you lack the mental wherewithal to conjure new disses, what a boring life you livecheesy

Like the usual, your assumptions emanate from a weak-mind, well i like the aggression, it is a sole-reflection of your weakness

you are the dumbest 40,year old on NL, I have kept you outta strategy, such abuse of your position is forever registered on this forumcheesy

The sacked moderator, 1000 naira recharge card beggar, what a pitiable and dirty wretched slob you aregrin

it shan't be well with you for ever denying being sacked by Nairaland's CEO...oloriburuku oshigrin

Calling me a former moderator to gain public sympathy grin grin grin grin

If anyone is in doubt that this babe-less drug addict isn't mentally challenged and lonely. Here's is another proof that edimolu/zeelord is a habitual cyber stalker!

He lacks social skills so much that when he admires anyone, male or female, he resorts to manic stalking and smothering mentions.

When you add the fact that he has been thrown out of an NL group for bad behaviour, serially blocked on WhatsApp by NL girls for lewd demands and lacking humour and has publicly begged for tips in Nairaland for tips on how to fawk a girl in his own street.

Plus he suffers from erectile dysfunction and resorted to tramadol which eventually got him unconscious, we can then begin to understand why Nairaland is a do-or-die affair for him and why he stalks males and females here.

Let's take a look at the uninhibited, shameless he-goat stalking another female obsessively like a tormented Wizard until she screamed out and publicly shamed him.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7006630_screenshot20180420230536_jpeg20a4673e73fc15986934555d60de0f4f

The boy edimolu/zeelord is incapable of shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
edimolu3:

i knew it, you couldn't take the heat anymore, fight back now, see as i just dey bully yougrin

it is evidently portrayed you have not the mental strength to carry this on, you are unstable, your words are unstable, you keep shifting post faster than your whôrish mother shifted pants for a quickie, yet i keep making you look the fôôlgrin

at least your pathetic father was able to challenge his failures like a man, even though it killed him in the process, you are a full blown cowardcheesy

you can keep whinning and squealing like a stupid cûnt, it doesn't change the fact that you are a sick bastard who blights se.un's grounds with his misfortunes in life as an adultcheesy

pathetic bastard

you deserve the prize for being the most unintelligent dingbat in 2018, how can proudly say colleague is different from workmate? when both are synonyms of eachother.....olodo burukugrin

The fool even tried justifying his mistakes, yet the intelligent me made you look stupider than you already were!cheesy

The Tramadol Don, and narcotics addict swings his dementia my way, getting high on his own shìt. Funny how you played a perfect narrative of your reaction to my verbal onslaught.

...And that grave silence that greeted your re-application for the League of Monarch membership
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The same silence that pervaded the night of your conception, after your ogogro-saturated father deposited his alcohol-laden sperm into your mother's viginal fistula infested puśsy.
grin grin grin

They realized they've kickstarted the making of a borderline personality disordered psycho-degenerate, the icing on the family's already repugnant cake.

Who wants to be friends with a cyber-roaming lunatic with drug addiction?
Bwuahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
edimolu3:

Now you sound very agitated and confused, good! i like it, you have lost focus, your defences are but weak now, your bravery is fast depleting to the zero mark, i could bet with my balls you are piteously wallowing in nervousness and paincheesy

you will suffer, you never see anythingcheesy

You have exhausted your teeny-weeny verbiages and have gone on a massive defence, this explains why you keep swimming in your stupidity in an unending mannergrin

one thing is for a fact!

bumb.ae dropped your ass after she noticed your ugliness , she had admitted to that fact, you will forever be a pant sniffer who gets orgasms sighting pantsgrin

Your attempt to sound cocky is as weak as the coffin your stinking mother was buried in. You are even witlessly admitting I have been murdering your ass effectively by claiming I'm now defensive grin brain-dead fool.

You think throwing wild accusations will earn you points. I have murdered you more than anyone else in Nairaland. Chai , I never knew the fact that I brought it to public knowledge that you were rejected and denied by marineé and optinal1 and brushed aside by bumbaé/lala hurts you so bad that you now claim I was also dropped by same girl? grin grin grin grin

Anyone reading your posts will realise easily you're spent, drowning and purely desperate to type anything as long as you can post it. Now I will allow screenshots shame you as usual.

You have been stalking and wooing bumbae since early 2017 like a self-doubting teenager who just discovered he has erection
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7006943_screenshot20180421130705_jpeg0c54ef24c7a6ef72ad3f646bfefd7f6e

You don't even have lines or games. A secondary school boy can muster more colorful lines in real life than you could come up with on the internet when you had all the time to think and type.

Your sickle cell anemia is impeding your ability and sanity body-wide.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7007216_screenshot20180421130929_jpeg67465660b996e0525f48694ea725af37

And in November 2017, she admitted she has had a crush on me. And you couldn't even bear it. In your insecure, self-denying mind, her crush on me was why she treated you like a buzzing toilet fly.

You thought it was an opportunity to present your love proposal but you still got brushed aside like toothpaste bubble grin www.nairaland.com/attachments/7006982_2018042112_51_28_pnge4f3864d7d33900e9625683901675bc7

You no get shame. If I had a son like you I will go for adoption. Or sell you for the original no.7 jersey of C Ronaldo.

You're a disgrace to all male mammals!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
BadBradley:

Your attempt to sound cocky is as weak as the coffin your stinking mother was buried in. You are even witlessly admitting I have been murdering your ass effectively by claiming I'm now defensive grin brain-dead fool.

You think throwing wild accusations will earn you points. I have murdered you more than anyone else in Nairaland. Chai , I never knew the fact that I brought it to public knowledge that you were rejected and denied by marineé and optinal1 and brushed aside by bumbaé/lala hurts you so bad that you now claim I was also dropped by same girl? grin grin grin grin

Anyone reading your posts will realise easily you're spent, drowning and purely desperate to type anything as long as you can post it. Now I will allow screenshots shame you as usual.

You have been stalking and wooing bumbae since early 2017 like a self-doubting teenager who just discovered he has erection
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7006943_screenshot20180421130705_jpeg0c54ef24c7a6ef72ad3f646bfefd7f6e

You don't even have lines or games. A secondary school boy can muster more colorful lines in real life than you could come up with on the internet when you had all the time to think and type.

Your sickle cell anemia is impeding your ability and sanity body-wide.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7007216_screenshot20180421130929_jpeg67465660b996e0525f48694ea725af37

And in November 2017, she admitted she has had a crush on me. And you couldn't even bear it. In your insecure, self-denying mind, her crush on me was why she treated you like a buzzing toilet fly.

You thought it was an opportunity to present your love proposal but you still got brushed aside like toothpaste bubble grin www.nairaland.com/attachments/7006982_2018042112_51_28_pnge4f3864d7d33900e9625683901675bc7

You no get shame. If I had a son like you I will go for adoption. Or sell you for the original no.7 jersey of C Ronaldo.

You're a disgrace to all male mammals!
these punches are so damning hard: i see starsgrin

See the boring epistle, bum.bae obsessed faggôt, Don't you ever get tired of being plainly stupid?

just asking though, i suppose it is a family thingy right?grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
edimolu2:

these punches are so damning hard: i see starsgrin

See the boring epistle, bum.bae obsessed faggôt, Don't you ever get tired of being plainly stupid?

just asking though, i suppose it is a family thingy right?grin
this disturbed impotent drug addict will just type anything for the sake of reaction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
postmann:

The Tramadol Don, and narcotics addict swings his dementia my way, getting high on his own shìt. Funny how you played a perfect narrative of your reaction to my verbal onslaught.

...And that grave silence that greeted your re-application for the League of Monarch membership
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The same silence that pervaded the night of your conception, after your ogogro-saturated father deposited his alcohol-laden sperm into your mother's viginal fistula infested puśsy.
grin grin grin

They realized they've kickstarted the making of a borderline personality disordered psycho-degenerate, the icing on the family's already repugnant cake.

Who wants to be friends with a cyber-roaming lunatic with drug addiction?
Bwuahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
olodo, there is nothing like "kickstarted"

please could you just stop disgracing yourself on this forum?

league of monarch indeed, show proof or forever remain silent,

which begs the question, was this not the fool a lady told to stop giving him unnecessary mentions? i could not hold the laugh abeg, calling you shameless is an understatement, you are far worsegrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
BadBradley:
this disturbed impotent drug addict will just type anything for the sake of reaction.

you have remained glued to this page, begging your ancestors, fervently praying i should not quote your dumb quotegrin

Sorry, you were not pitied, this is me coming to land you several jabs that should render you unconscious.....cheesy

i get your time today faaaa, let me go dig up some dirt on you....mindless iidiotcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
edimolu2:

olodo, there is nothing like "kickstarted"

please could you just stop disgracing yourself on this forum?

league of monarch indeed, show proof or forever remain silent,

which begs the question, was this not the fool a lady told to stop giving him unnecessary mentions? i could not hold the laugh abeg, calling you shameless is an understatement, you are far worsegrin

You're a tormented ape and a bamboozled animal.

Someone is ripping you apart and you're yapping about grammar and typos.

Your level of frustration is enough to redefine the word. Nairaland foremost pussy-mystified loser.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
edimolu2:

you have remained glued to this page, begging your ancestors, fervently praying i should not quote your dumb quotegrin

Sorry, you were not pitied, this is me coming to land you several jabs that should render you unconscious.....cheesy

i get your time today faaaa, let me go dig up some dirt on you....mindless iidiotcheesy

Empty words as empty as your tramadol-dependent life!

I'm the beast that keeps haunting your dreams, giving you sleepless nights.

I'm that bright light in your squalid bedroom that just couldn't be dimmed to make you fall asleep.

I'm the devil who makes you feel so inadequate you run after me like i stole the original copy of your birth certificate

I'm the nerd whom you tried to befriend but swept you aside like a roadside filth.

I'm the monster that pushed your heart rate to 360/90 per bit you just can't live without quoting me

I'm that behemoth monster you see when you look in the mirror and feel depressed why your mom chose someone as aimless as your dad

I'm all you hope you can be if only you can get a chance to choose the family you will be born to.

And i will be responsible why you will be recorded as the youngest person to die from HBP.

You will quote me to your grave and die dishornourably as your mother killed by her own very brothers.

The last seconds of your life will be spent in reflection that the only moniker fordained to dethrone me in Nairaland is me, lezz.

You're as insignificant and useless as the water used in washing your mother's hideous corpse
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
BadBradley:

You're a tormented ape and a bamboozled animal.

Someone is ripping you apart and you're yapping about grammar and typos.

Your level of frustration is enough to redefine the word. Nairaland foremost pussy-mystified loser.
you flatter yourself too much, you ripping me apart yet i gallantly stand? you must be really fûcked in the headcheesy

This guy mumu no be smallgrin " ripping apart" does this fool even know what that means?grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
BadBradley:

Empty words as empty as your tramadol-dependended life!

I'm the beast that keeps haunting your dreams, giving you sleepless nights.

I'm that bright light in your squalid bedroom that just couldn't be dimmed to make you fall asleep.

I'm the devil who makes you feel so inadequate you run after me like i stole the original copy of your birth certificate

I'm the nerd whom you tried to befriend but swept you aside like a roadside filth.

I'm the monster that pushed your heart rate to 360/90 per bit you just can't live without quoting me

I'm that behemoth monster you see when you look in the mirror and feel depressed why your mom chose someone as aimless as your dad

I'm all you hope you can be if only you can get a chance to choose the family you will be born to.

And i will be responsible why you will be recorded as the youngest person to die from HBP.

You will quote me to your grave and die dishornourably as your mother killed by her own very brothers.

The last seconds of your life will be spent in reflection that the only moniker fordained to dethrone me in Nairaland is me, lezz.

You're as insignificant and useless as the water used in washing your mother's hideous coprse

E pain amcheesy

this is as stale as your mother's distended cûnt, please do put more etfort, okaycheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
edimolu2:

you flatter yourself too much, you ripping me apart yet i gallantly stand? you must be really fûcked in the headcheesy

This guy mumu no be smallgrin " ripping apart" does this fool even know what that means?grin

no be your type dey do suicide bombings or school shooting to get attention?

You think your suicide mission here will make league of monarch accept you back?

Omo, madness in Nigeria has no cure. So if you like form Lazarus, you're done and dead forever.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
edimolu2:

E pain amcheesy

this is as stale as your mother's distended cûnt, please do put more etfort, okaycheesy
"e pain am".

Nairaland oldest retort for a scathing diatribe when they have no matching equivalent.

grin grin grin edivanquished!!!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
BadBradley:
no be your type dey do suicide bombings or school shooting to get attention.

You think your suicide mission here will make league of monarch accept you back?

Omo, madness in Nigeria has no cure. So if you like form Lazarus, you're done and dead forever.
league of monarch, the very mention of that proves you are irredeemably stupidcheesy

your head no dey correct at allgrin no be only league of monarch, na league of anarchygrin

odegrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
BadBradley:
"e pain am".

Nairaland oldest retort for a scathing diatribe when they have no matching equivalent.

grin grin grin edivanquished!!!
scathing diatribe? could you show where it is? am lostcheesy

you feel so pained , because i make mockery of your words, i understand your pain brah, even the epistle you typed up there successfully defined your emotionscheesy

on the real, i was expecting to see something different na, i gave you a lotta time to think of new disses, you such a boring old foolcheesy

oya type another epistle nagrin

olodo
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
edimolu2:

scathing diatribe? could you show where it is? am lostcheesy

you feel so pained , because i make mockery of your words, i understand your pain brah, even the epistle you typed up there successfully defined your emotionscheesy

on the real, i was expecting to see something different na, i gave you a lotta time to think of new disses, you such a boring old foolcheesy

oya type another epistle nagrin

olodo
still bleating like a headless goat making so much meaningless noise.

Take a look at that screenshot where you were sniffing and stalking safiaaa like a mountain sex-starved billy-goat, and she accused you of being obsessed and stalking her.

You didn't even deny or face the issue but kept ranting like a disturbed teenage drug addict screaming " go and die". " You're predictable" blah blah blah.

If when she implored you to stop quoting her your response was , " I just did....go and die"

What kind of an adult is so childish and disturbed. Your mental development stopped evolving form age 11. You're classless and shameless. You don't seem to have the emotional wherewithal to live with rejection!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7011814_screenshot20180420230536_jpeg20a4673e73fc15986934555d60de0f4f

Boy, you're mentally challenged, psychologically off the edge and emotionally depressed. You need help. Quit tramadol and look for other drugs your brain can handle. And stay of Nairaland except your mental health counselor decides to use Nairaland to test your sanity level.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
BadBradley:
still bleating like a headless goat making so much meaningless noise.

Take a look at that screenshot where you were sniffing and stalking safiaaa like a mountain sex-starved billy-goat, and she accused you of being obsessed and stalking her.

You didn't even deny or face the issue but kept ranting like a disturbed teenage drug addict screaming " go and die". " You're predictable" blah blah blah.

If when she implored you to stop quoting her your response was , " I just did....go and die"

What kind of an adult is so childish and disturbed. Your mental development stopped evolving form age 11. You're classless and shameless. You don't seem to have the emotional wherewithal to live with rejection!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7011814_screenshot20180420230536_jpeg20a4673e73fc15986934555d60de0f4f

Boy, you're mentally challenged, psychologically off the edge and emotionally depressed. You need help. Quit tramadol and look for other drugs your brain can handle. And stay of Nairaland except your mental health counselor decides to use Nairaland to test your sanity level.
still very stale, you still aren't giving this all your strength, can't you see you are losing out on this?cheesy

well check properly, you would see a screenshot of where i had called your mother a biitch and told her to go fûck herself when she asked for a quickiecheesy

please i wana see more screenshots, it brings back forgotten memoriescheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
edimolu2:

still very stale, you still aren't giving this all your strength, can't you see you are losing out on this?cheesy

well check properly, you would see a screenshot of where i had called your mother a biitch and told her to go fûck herself when she asked for a quickiecheesy

please i wana see more screenshots, it brings back forgotten memoriescheesy
na here I go pause till you pretend to restage a fight. This one no deserve response.

Oya pretend to fight, make I supply you more tramadol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply)

12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa / Dino Melaye Becomes International Observer Ahead Of Rerun Elections In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.