Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45327 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
postmann you are becoming very slow, are you having network issues? i fit share you hotspot ooogrin

*thinking to myself*

Abi this werey megabyte don finish nii?grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
postmann wassup? cat got your tongue? you suck at trolling, you aint even great at being bad, your technique of trolling is the lamest ever, you lack the ability to troll intellectuallygrin i be like newbie to you? you get mind ooooo, e no go betta for yhu sef if you no troll mecheesy

what manner of 40 year old resorts to posting quotes to where i have brawled midgets like him, sometimes i question if you actually spent nine months in your whôrish mother's maggot infested bellygrin

It is obvious you were born prematurely which explains why your brain has the same capability with a 10 year oldgrin

am still bent on you posting those quotes else you would become stupider than before! cowering faggôtgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
see as the otondo dey gbagaun for my headgrin
olodo

postmann:

grin grin grin
So opines a JSS 2F dullard who couldn't get past his secondary school exmas

Yeeeeekpa!!!! Britain and America must here this! grin grin grin grin

That poverty-stricken-addict means someone addicted to being stuck in poverty. grin shocked

Didn't i tell you you process your thoughts in yoruba before you translating to English. How else can't someone come with such bizarre word combo with stupid meaning to match.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
edimolu:

Good, you can do it.....i like the energy....at least for once in your life you are being busy on nairalandgrin

Keep the pretence going, that's the only alternative you've got.

TOP 50 GREATEST HEADSLAMS AGAINST EDIMOLU EDIMOLU2 EDIMOLU3 BY LEZZ AND POSTMANN

NO 3

post=66672039:

@edimolu edimolu2 edimolu3

Over four thousand words from this sociopath and none finding their target.

Those 4 thousand words from you are reactionary to the simple truth about the sad story you called your life. You're the one truly hurting. No one is dissing you, we're just tellling the true sad story of a sad misanthropic sickler. grin .And all you could do is throw wild, off the mark shots like a dazed boxer caught with a right powerful jab.

That's what happens when a fool is blessed with pride. You simply don't know when to walk away and not smart enough to deliver a corresponding retort. So, you're caught up in this quagmire of humiliation.

Now, look at him! Desperate to belong to a strata unbeknownst to his bloodlines. With a ghetto-like countenance and lips telling tales of a life of tragedy and depravity. Those charred lips mirror your broken hopes and dreams -- the ashes of your irredeemable tomorrow burnt in the inferno of your youthful miscalculations and genetic dysfunction.

Your clothing and sun glass are a cheap pretence to your primitive carriage, just as your online persona is a smokscreen behind the sad tragedy you callled your life.
@ edimolu edimolu2 edimolu3

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
postmann:

Keep the pretence going, that's the only alternative you've got.

TOP 50 GREATEST HEADSLAMS AGAINST EDIMOLU EDIMOLU2 EDIMOLU3 BY LEZZ AND POSTMANN

NO 3

e pain am, kikikiki, e dey pain you cos your poor attempt at trolling don't scratchgrin poor fella, i feel for you! *sad face*

mr man which pretence? biitch boy you are soft, very soft, so to massage your ego i should pretend being pained? you for kukuma come my cabal cone stab me na, odegrin

you know what? okay let me see if i can pretend to be pained..cheesy

errandboy plueeessseee am sooo pained, you would like that wouldn't ya? boy! not even in your dizziest and wildest dreamsgrin

see person wey wan troll, see as i dey bully you, you sef fight back nagrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
postmann lets address this now, why you cowering like a pussy nigga...i bet you are anywaysgrin

postmann:

grin grin grin

That poverty-stricken-addict means someone addicted to being stuck in poverty. grin shocked

Didn't i tell you you process your thoughts in yoruba before you translating[/b]to English. How else [b]can't someone come with such bizarre word combo with stupid meaning to match.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
see olodo wey wan trollgrin

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
postmann lets address this now, why you cowering like a pussy nigga...i bet you are anywaysgrin

postmann:

grin grin grin

Didn't i tell you you process your thoughts in yoruba before you translating to English. How else can't someone come with such bizarre word combo with stupid meaning to match.
How can you make such mistakes in one writing? cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
edimolu:
postmann wassup? cat got your tongue? you suck at trolling, you aint even great at being bad, your technique of trolling is the lamest ever, you lack the ability to troll intellectuallygrin i be like newbie to you? you get mind ooooo, e no go betta for yhu sef if you no troll mecheesy

what manner of 40 year old resorts to posting quotes to where i have brawled midgets like him, sometimes i question if you actually spent nine months in your whôrish mother's maggot infested bellygrin

It is obvious you were born prematurely which explains why your brain has the same capability with a 10 year oldgrin

am still bent on you posting those quotes else you would become stupider than before! cowering faggôtgrin

And this silly dolt from a tree of incestuous bastards with ineffectual genotype calls this a diss?

If any of my relatives get to ask an elementary question as genotype compatibility at his early or late 30s like you or even at his 20s, i will expurgate his name from the family.

You're a disgrace to the male folk. A dumber than dumb idiot. Add your intellectual woes to your bad genes and your narcotics abuse, then you have the complete image of a hopeless man.

I told you I'm gon' increase your nightmare. grin grin grin
Complain all you want. I've got me an antidote to your pretence. I'll just keep repeating this since you no corresponding retort to offer.

NO 4

@ #4 Sits the "dark may beatitudes". Casting a dark shadow over edimolu's world with terror. His first reaction was a complete pretence of not seeing this mother of all dark spells.
grin grin grin

postmann:

May thunder strike your mother's grave and exhume her rotten cadaver before the sun rays. May her pubic bone be picked up by a wayward bingo as a sign she was a biťch who lived on illicit sex.

May your father be crushed by a Dangote truck as he staggers drunkenly crossing the road. For fathering a pretentious bastard like you. May he be among the unidentified corpse lying in a mortuary and finally deposited in a shallow mass grave marking the end of an uncelebrated idiot.

As for you, you'll die in the middle of life. In the bridge between hope and breakthrough a stray bullet will find you and bring your life to a sudden close like worthless a novel.

Son of a dead biťch, the living replica of the man who fathered you -- a genetically ineffectual ape. May his seeds be picked clean from the earth like a hungry bird picks its food tray clean.

Pretentious, sickly bastard. Everything that pierced your sickle cell-ed heart is trash. Unlettered, human xerox. Copy and paste, JSS 2F failure. May your parents rot in hell for ever experimenting education with you. Full fledged adult who can't even write his own words without plagiarism. Even here and now, you're bitting off from the words used against you. Shameless rètard!

Dumbo-sicko, it takes two to play. But while he, like me and lezz juggles between work and putting you in your place - -which by the way is the filthy and repugnant womb of your mother -- you're totally jobless. A certified jobbless drug addict and a nairaland psycho-degenerate. A desperate attention craver. No one in nairaland has any regard for you.

Mr, "hello can i have your number". Are you anxious about those witnessing your disgrace and dehumanization? Too bad, there were 19 quests here last night, all serving as witness to your epic disgrace. Bloody lunatic. Psychopathic crackpot!

Special attention at the boldened:

Like i have always pointed out. You have always known I'm not lezzz but for your pretence and deceit you won't admit it. But your inferior genes have betrayed you yet again. Unwittingly and unintentionally, you have acknowledged you've been dealing with more than one "crack heads" outside christley.

May the nurse that welcomed you from your mother's bowel of stench be amputated for not pushhing you back in with a loud wail "this one no be human being".

Your uncle made a terrible mistake. Useless as your mother was, he should have killed you first. You deserve death for being dumber than a pig.

And what has been your forte? Tramadol abuse, Marijuana abuse with your charred lips telling tales of someone who had a kiss with death.

May your ancestral deity visit you with chronic dementia for your classless show of pretence. Edimolu the ghetto-dwelling wally trying to act up. This poverty in motion acting middle class on social media. What nonsense!!!

Your charred lips speaks from experience. You belong in the shadow of death where your mother is queen of the damned, and you the heir apparent.

Witless, classless, generational cycle of inferior sub-humanoids!!!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
postmann:

And this silly dolt from a tree of incestuous bastards with ineffectual genotype calls this a diss?

If any of my relatives get to ask an elementary question as genotype compatibility at his early or late 30s like you or even at his 20s, i will expurgate his name from the family.

You're a disgrace to the male folk. A dumber than dumb idiot. Add your intellectual woes to your bad genes and your narcotics abuse, then you have the complete image of a hopeless man.

I told you I'm gon' increase your nightmare. grin grin grin
Complain all you want. I've got me an antidote to your pretence. I'll just keep repeating this since you no corresponding retort to offer.

NO 4

@ #4 Sits the "dark may beatitudes". Casting a dark shadow over edimolu's world with terror. His first reaction was a complete pretence of not seeing this mother of all dark spells.
grin grin grin

be sincere errandboy, that my quote pain you no be small, see as you ginger with plenty words, i felt your vibration even from here, i swear this punishment wey i dey give you sweet pass brawlinggrin

see as you dey mumu yasef, how much s.eun promise you?cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
postmann how market now?
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
see as the werey keeps running from this.....olodo

postmann:

grin grin grin

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
edimolu:

I'm so poor in English and grammar and yet you find me worthy of emulation so much so that you stole my lines like a hungry thief.

Now what manner of an idiot copies someone whom he claims is bad? grin grin grin

You're the chiefest of fools and a debasement to a useless family of nitwits and parochial monkeys.

It would have been better your mother carried a big stone in her stomach for 9months than to give birth to an anencaphalic cri du chat sufferer like you.

From a single post of mine you stole my works word for word,, line for line, and phrase for phrase with no shame. And you're here making a show of pretence. Human xerox. With your dead brain.

The only school you attended was nairaland college where lezz and postmann served as your teachers. Bloody ungrateful recalcitrant. grin grin grin

Born bastard!
#ShamlessnessInMotion

edimolu:

I am persuaded to demand of you, how do you live with yourself, waltzing through life knowing fully well youre a failure, only if your father had done the wothdrawal method, he would have saved me this words with ur sill a$$ grin grin

You're trying to hold the world responsible for your own personal limitations and traumas - typical characteristics of a child deficient in fatherly affection.

For a man as yourself, burdened with so much hormonal fluctuations, I wonder if any male genes from your father survived your epicene embodiment.

TheUmbra:

I'm going to take you through a long torturous ride until every dead cell in your cranium lights up to my electrical stimulus.

I'm gobsmacked that a hollow, basket case as yourself mentioned intellect when it's obvious you're poorly read, ill-exposed and lethargic in world affairs. As if that's not enough trouble for one individual, you display emotional imbalances which have shrouded every fabric of your judgement in a blanket of sentiments and unrealistic old wives' tales.

For a man as yourself, burdened with so much hormonal fluctuations, I wonder if any male genes from your father survived your epicene embodiment.

I'm persuaded to demand of you; how do you take a woman? How do you command the male aura, enchanting a woman with the contrasting characteristics given to a typical male from birth since you're so symmetrical to a woman? I bet you're a dry, lifeless aromantic dweeb who oozes from lack of adequate testosterone supply!

Now let me look up and make a reply to the pile of baloney you wrote up there.

Common sense should have guided you to a simple logical deduction that since men are physically stronger than women and naturally are the defender and protector of the common heritage of humanity, he is naturally predisposed to commit more crimes than the female folks. Same way a woman limited by her physical strength is more prone to other non-violent vices that are equally dangerous like betrayal, manipulation and deceit.

You have taken your sour relationship with your father out against the world. You're trying to hold the world responsible for your own personal limitations and traumas - typical characteristics of a child deficient in fatherly affection. I'm sorry, but I'll rather have you sequestered than having a contagion like yourself roaming free in our healthy society with all the potency of your virulency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2018
edimolu:

cries of a dying horsecheesy pele shogbo

Why should i engage in a brawl with a nitwit who recycled the same thing over and over and over again boring the shii outta my àss,one who isn't motivated by creativitygrin

moreover i had challenged you to an FP brawl, i'd love to see how hard you can cuss albeit seeing your monikers and ugly face littering the entirety of nairaland, with screenshots of countless people you have harassed and harangued.

the threads to which you were seriously beaten by zaaand.hhha, darkeeenbabboon, looor.rrdaaadaam and onema.nnnlegion and left for dead even after quoting yourself and using your moniker in second person to stage a comebackgrin

Thread where you got spent and copied a whole diss word for word, zannnn.ddhha had to just pity you, and also the screenshots to where you have stalked several female monikers harassing them unnecessarily is still in placegrin

Dude you can type an epistle after seeing this, i'd make mockery of it, it doesn't change the fact that you are a poverty-stricken-addict and an obsessed faggôtgrin

To have even trolled zannnd.dha with his mother's death even speaks highly of your failuregrin

And moreover, why engage you here with no one to see you fall?grin grin

clownish môrongrin

When We call you retardéd, it is because you are organically a lunatic. Why do you suddenly claim I'm boring you when you have been quoting me for over a year like a torment Jewish pig because I asked you to unfollow me?

Am I the one responsible for your Mather's disgraceful demise? Am I responsible for your poor health or drug addiction? I have never quoted you expect in response to your obsessive quote to behead you like a serial market yam thief. And how can someone copy his own diss? If you're frustrated emotionally sick then get help instead of blowing your top like an abandoned animal.

Your type in the north will submit themselves for suicide mission or avail themselves for eternal servitude.

you have never contributed anything to this forum except your personal and family problems harassing us with threads and posts like:

* How do I solve my genotype deficiency

* Matured advice needed, I want a partner compatible with my genotype

* How do I get a girl in my street to sleep with me

* My uncle murderd my mother and I know God is watching.

* How do I increase my intake of tramadol.

Nairaland is your religion, your hope and your terminus. You're a disgrace to all adults in the land of human , animals, aliens and spirits.

You claim I was beaten by zandha. You're the same person as zandha who I forced to deactivate after I chased him out of religious section and beheaded him like the ancient church schlonged unbelievers. Same way as I embarrassed you to deactivate your zeelord account.

Your life is as wretched and subpar as that cheap Chinese phone you are using that can't even take screenshots properly. Offspring of drunkards claiming he's in control but resorting to screenshots after I murdered and expoxed him with screenshots.

Frustrated, confused ogre, how can you claim victory over someone you have been quoting since over a year and he keeps swatting you like a homeless insect?

Impotent drugged up lunatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2018
postmann:

I'm so poor in English and grammar and yet you find me worthy of emulation so much so that you stole my lines like a hungry thief.

Now what manner of an idiot copies someone whom he claims is bad? grin grin grin

You're the chiefest of fools and a debasement to a useless family of nitwits and parochial monkeys.

It would have been better your mother carried a big stone in her stomach for 9months than to give birth to an anencaphalic cri du chat sufferer like you.

From a single post of mine you stole my works word for word,, line for line, and phrase for phrase with no shame. And you're here making a show of pretence. Human xerox. With your dead brain.

The only school you attended was nairaland college where lezz and postmann served as your teachers. Bloody ungrateful recalcitrant. grin grin grin

Born bastard!
#ShamlessnessInMotion

Yekpa!!!

Edimolu/ zealord plagiaring postmann's disses and lexicons and still using same against him . Chaiii! Only a disturbed drug addict will be this shameless.

This is same regurgitated bastard trying to accuse me of reinventing and reproducing my own signature disses.

Pathetic drug addicted inbred.

Same thing he did with his zandha account and until I forced him to deactivate. When I dealt with him so ruthlessly, he staged a comeback with Google's disses only to be shamed and exposed he deactivated grin grin

How long will nairaland keep giving us disturbed apes and frustrated fans gone rebel like edimolu/zeelord.

Postmann, we shall not banter with a fanboy ever again. This is damning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2018
Edimolu/zeelord the plagiarist. So he rips postmann's lines word for word and line for line--verbatim. Make we add jealousy join edimolu disease.

See exposé. Ape of a shameless classless plagiarist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2018
BadBradley:

When We call you retardéd, it is because you are organically a lunatic. Why do you suddenly claim I'm boring you when you have been quoting me for over a year like a torment Jewish pig because I asked you to unfollow me?

Am I the one responsible for your Mather's disgraceful demise? Am I responsible for your poor health or drug addiction? I have never quoted you expect in response to your obsessive quote to behead you like a serial market yam thief. And how can someone copy his own diss? If you're frustrated emotionally sick then get help instead of blowing your top like an abandoned animal.

Your type in the north will submit themselves for suicide mission or avail themselves for eternal servitude.

you have never contributed anything to this forum except your personal and family problems harassing us with threads and posts like:

* How do I solve my genotype deficiency

* Matured advice needed, I want a partner compatible with my genotype

* How do I get a girl in my street to sleep with me

* My uncle murderd my mother and I know God is watching.

* How do I increase my intake of tramadol.

Nairaland is your religion, your hope and your terminus. You're a disgrace to all adults in the land of human , animals, aliens and spirits.

You claim I was beaten by zandha. You're the same person as zandha who I forced to deactivate after I chased him out of religious section and beheaded him like the ancient church schlonged unbelievers. Same way as I embarrassed you to deactivate your zeelord account.

Your life is as wretched and subpar as that cheap Chinese phone you are using that can't even take screenshots properly. Offspring of drunkards claiming he's in control but resorting to screenshots after I murdered and expoxed him with screenshots.

Frustrated, confused ogre, how can you claim victory over someone you have been quoting since over a year and he keeps swatting you like a homeless insect?

Impotent drugged up lunatic.
When this one is pained is when he types boring epistles, you can cry me a river , i still would not pity yougrin

all this boring epistle to convince me you won't be taking the bait of brawling me on FPgrin

see this werey still yapping am zand.ha when screenshots had been laid before your weak eyes, you called zand.ha dark.rebel, now you call me zan.dddha , which means am darrk...rebelll right? aren't you just very confusedgrin

https://www.nairaland.com/3910393/man-crushes-cobra-which-attacked/5
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2018
BadBradley:

Yekpa!!!

Edimolu/ zealord plagiaring postmann's disses and lexicons and still using same against him . Chaiii! Only a disturbance drug addict will be this shameless.

This is same regurgitated bastard trying to accuse me of reinventing and reproducing my own signature disses.

Pathetic drug addicted inbred.

Same thing he did with his zandha account and until I forced him to deactivate. When I dealt with him so ruthlessly, he staged a comeback with Google's disses only to be shamed and exposed he deactivated grin grin

How long will nairaland keep giving us disturbed apes and frustrated fans gone rebel like edimolu/zeelord.

Postmann, we shall not banter with a fanboy ever again. This is damning!
it shan't be well with you if you stop bantering, is this one mad nii?grin

if you run from this, may more failure be bestowed upon you? you think this is a joke?grin

i wonder the kind of brain you have sef?

see the werey crying he beat zann.dhha, only if you knew it was 19 year old that dealt you so much blows you had to squeal like an helpless girl, his new accounts are tollz.ara/tozar.a, how bou you give him a mention?

yet i have a thread where you brawled me, zandhha.zaaaraaz and blooddddyyy.waaafffaaarrian on a thread and admitted we are three different persons, now all of a sudden am now zan..dha/tluzz.zie , i have never seen anyone as confused as you are, do you just neglect wisdom and embrace stupidity!

you flatter yourself when you say i deactivated my zeelord account, you are the dumbest adult on nairaland, i deactivated, yet my other accounts are very active and i troll you with it harder than those fûcks did your mothergrin

you must be completely foolishcheesy

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2018
Postmann, have you stopped with the trolling, you shouldn't tap out nowgrin

This will go on and on as need be, see this stupid learner!

You of all dimwits wants to troll me? You get mind oooo, You will suffer brutally, i wonder the kind of self-hate a 40 year old man can possess that'd make him lose hope in succeeding!grin

This otondo doesn't know where his own trolling stops is where mine begins!!!grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2018
Postmann
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2018
Postmann, stop claiming busy, we both know you are a 40 year old jobless troll, one who was dumb enough to ask nairalanders to welcome himcheesy

That shows you are absent of friends and family offline, did i not tell you this is the only place where you assume a bit of relevancegrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2018
postmann, good you are here, if you later cry foul or play the victim card, it shan't be well with yougrin

remember you asked for it, now am willing to oblige you nowgrin

see the werey putting much pressure on trolling, bleeping amateurgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2018
edimolu2:

it shan't be well with you if you stop bantering, is this one mad nii?grin

if you run from this, may more failure be bestowed upon you? you think this is a joke?grin

i wonder the kind of brain you have sef?

see the werey crying he beat zann.dhha, only if you knew it was 19 year old that dealt you so much blows you had to squeal like an helpless girl, his new accounts are tollz.ara/tozar.a, how bou you give him a mention?

yet i have a thread where you brawled me, zandhha.zaaaraaz and blooddddyyy.waaafffaaarrian on a thread and admitted we are three different persons, now all of a sudden am now zan..dha/tluzz.zie , i have never seen anyone as confused as you are, do you just neglect wisdom and embrace stupidity!

you flatter yourself when you say i deactivated my zeelord account, you are the dumbest adult on nairaland, i deactivated, yet my other accounts are very active and i troll you with it harder than those fûcks did your mothergrin

you must be completely foolishcheesy

stop these lousy denials. It doesn't make you look secure.

You're below me in breeding,birth and peerage and education.

After following all my monikers and plagiarising postmann's disses word for word, who will engage you with pride or enthusiasm? No one. You obviouslyhave nothing to lose as a gutter frustrated fan getting high on engaging people you plagiarise their posts and follow their monikers around looking for a father figure to mitigate the trauma caused by your absconding absentee, part-time dad..

You're a thief, a dishonourable shameless one.

You no get class or style. And you are forever discarded, and forever humiliated and ignored.

No one fights with a Stan/fan. Keep the hierarchy unpolluted, edimolu.

And get a crash course on how to cope with rejection and stop taking it personal. Because you're going to get lots of it in the future.

If you like give me maniacal mentions. It wouldn't change the fact you're a fan plagiarising my own lines and caught pants down , a tramadol addict, an erectile dysfunctional reject with genotype wahala and a serial pm sending bandit who has been blocked endlessly by NL girls on WhatsApp and driven out from an NL group because no one wants you.

That's your history.

You honoured me by following me on nairaland and honour me still by never stop quoting me since April 2017.

Give us a belly-laugh , editramadol.

So long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2018
BadBradley:
stop these lousy denials. It doesn't make you look secure.

You're below me in breeding,birth and peerage and education.

After following all my monikers and plagiarising postmann's disses word for word, who will engage you with pride or enthusiasm? No one. You obviouslyhave nothing to lose as a gutter frustrated fan getting high on engaging people you plagiarise their posts and follow their monikers around looking for a father figure to mitigate the trauma caused by your absconding absentee, part-time dad..

You're a thief, a dishonourable shameless one.

You no get class or style. And you are forever discarded, and forever humiliated and ignored.

No one fights with a Stan/fan. Keep the hierarchy unpolluted, edimolu.

And get a crash course on how to cope with rejection and stop taking it personal. Because you're going to get lots of it in the future.

If you like give me maniacal mentions. It wouldn't change the fact you're a fan plagiarising my own lines and caught pants down , a tramadol addict, an erectile dysfunctional reject with genotype wahala and a serial pm sending bandit who has been blocked endlessly by NL girls on WhatsApp and driven out from an NL group because no one wants you.

That's your history.

You honoured me by following me on nairaland and honour me still by never stop quoting me since April 2017.

Give us a belly-laugh , editramadol.

So long.
Blah blah blah...yada yada yada...keep crying yhu never know anything, as long as you have decided to cower in dead threads, i'd keep making mockery of your existence as i deem fitgrin

Good , keep shooting yourself, i like the fact you admitted owning up to all the monikers...does that not make you a jobless and bastardized 40 year old?grin

Am zandha/darkr.ebel
Am a sickler
Am a league of monarch reject
Am a tramadol addict?

Your disses circle around that jargons, if you got balls bring it on to FP na?

Wen you feel pained is when you cry for vindication, eddy follows me , eddy follows me , like a nursery rhyme, are you so dumb?grin

E pain am die!

See as this bum.bae obsessed faggît dey weepgrin

You never see anything, i will be your end on this forumgrin

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2018
edimolu2:
Postmann, stop claiming busy, we both know you are a 40 year old jobless troll, one who was dumb enough to ask nairalanders to welcome himcheesy

That shows you are absent of friends and family offline, did i not tell you this is the only place where you assume a bit of relevancegrin

Coçk-craving lunatic, you want me so bad, don't you? You've been on this forum as early as 6:14am

How do you like your burning anus since i got you sodomized all week, leaving your rectum bright-red with bruises?
grin grin grin

Bitchass muderfuker! You want a free intellectual ride on the backs of a true intellect without paying your dues of obeisance and royalty, may thunder visit you and your hopless family of uncultured barbarians.

If not that Michael's parents were transferred out of town during your secondary school days, you would have choked that boy to death copying from him during exams. His sudden departure in suddenly exposed you as the JSS 2F dullard who could barely read his exam question papers.

And here you are riding on my intellectual property with undue arrogance like some dirtpoor auto mechanic brandishing his client's Jaguar. You undisciplined imbecilè.

edimolu:

I am persuaded to demand of you, how do you live with yourself, waltzing through life knowing fully well youre a failure, only if your father had done the wothdrawal method, he would have saved me this words with ur sill a$$ grin grin

You're trying to hold the world responsible for your own personal limitations and traumas - typical characteristics of a child deficient in fatherly affection.

For a man as yourself, burdened with so much hormonal fluctuations, I wonder if any male genes from your father survived your epicene embodiment.

TheUmbra:

I'm going to take you through a long torturous ride until every dead cell in your cranium lights up to my electrical stimulus.

I'm gobsmacked that a hollow, basket case as yourself mentioned intellect when it's obvious you're poorly read, ill-exposed and lethargic in world affairs. As if that's not enough trouble for one individual, you display emotional imbalances which have shrouded every fabric of your judgement in a blanket of sentiments and unrealistic old wives' tales.

For a man as yourself, burdened with so much hormonal fluctuations, I wonder if any male genes from your father survived your epicene embodiment.

I'm persuaded to demand of you; how do you take a woman? How do you command the male aura, enchanting a woman with the contrasting characteristics given to a typical male from birth since you're so symmetrical to a woman? I bet you're a dry, lifeless aromantic dweeb who oozes from lack of adequate testosterone supply!

Common sense should have guided you to a simple logical deduction that since men are physically stronger than women and naturally are the defender and protector of the common heritage of humanity, he is naturally predisposed to commit more crimes than the female folks. Same way a woman limited by her physical strength is more prone to other non-violent vices that are equally dangerous like betrayal, manipulation and deceit.

You have taken your sour relationship with your father out against the world. You're trying to hold the world responsible for your own personal limitations and traumas - typical characteristics of a child deficient in fatherly affection. I'm sorry, but I'll rather have you sequestered than having a contagion like yourself roaming free in our healthy society with all the potency of your virulency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
postmann:

Cock-craving lunatic, you want me so bad, don't you? You've been on this forum as early as 6:14am

How do you like your burning anus since i got you sodomized all week, leaving your rectum bright-red with bruises?
grin grin grin

Bitchass muderfuker! You want a free intellectual ride on the backs of a true intellect without paying your dues of obeisance and royalty, may thunder visit you and your hopless family of uncultured barbarians.

If not that Michael's parents were transferred out of town during your secondary school days, you would have choked that boy to death copying from him during exams. His sudden departure in suddenly exposed you as the JSS 2F dullard who could barely read his exam question papers.

And here you are riding on my intellectual property with undue arrogance like some dirtpoor auto mechanic brandishing his client's Jaguar. You undisciplined imbecilè.

quote author=edimolu post=66973395]

Blah blah blah....keep crying like a sozzled eddiatgrin

The mumu can't even quote properly, is that not emotional instability taking place already?grin

So now am wanting you so bad, after you quoted me for no reason, your brain must be leaking the necessary vitamins responsible for proper thinking, he is already playing the victim card, hahahahahaha

This one is so spent that he posted the same diss yet again, this is what they call stuck-brain, no wonder you were foolish enough not to know the synonym for colleague is workmate..olodo

I won't pity you, sho lo stupid niigrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
postmann aka errandboygrin

please fight back now, see as i just dey bully you since morning, should you not get to posting quotes rather than getting glued to being an ambassador of misfortune;

At least for once in your pitiable life, see your your boast to the very endgrin

you are not a powerful thinker, your thinking is as blunt as a rusted pen-knife, imagine a Numbskull like you having the effrontery to boast trolling me, ah swear yhu get mindgrin

So trolling to you means posting quotes in dead threads? where i have endlessly brutalised and rendered your ego useless, aren't you that nkîta that got so spent he kept posting another man's quote in response to my vicious stabsgrin

so you don muster courage now shey, it shan't be well with you, listen up errandboy, your frequent and countless wails accompanied with dumb whines is tangible proof of your non-impressive dissing skillsgrin

how about i call you the boring lordgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
postmann, where art thou, do not tell me you are busy, i won't have that, you never mentioned busy while posting dead quotesgrin

now am having fun making you look stupidgrin

Do tell? how can someone who claims to be versed in grammar abuse the use of tenses so easily, even my 10 year old cuz wouldn't make these mistakesgrin

postmann:

grin grin grin

What kind of adult spells "hear" as here? .... a dumb one i suppose...olodocheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by AHCB: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
edimolu3:
postmann, where art thou, do not tell me you are busy, i won't have that, you never mentioned busy while posting dead quotesgrin

now am having fun making you look stupidgrin

Do tell? how can someone who claims to be versed in grammar abuse the use of tenses so easily, even my 10 year old cuz wouldn't make these mistakesgrin

What kind of adult spells "hear" as here? .... a dumb one i suppose...olodocheesy

WHY DID YOU COMMIT PLAGIARISM? ITS SHAMEFUL AS IT IS ALREADY. CHAI! SEE FVCK UP OH. LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
AHCB:
WHY DID YOU COMMIT PLAGIARISM? ITS SHAMEFUL AS IT IS ALREADY. CHAI! SEE FVCK UP OH. LMAO
of all the dimwitted adults on nairaland, you are the least i would wanna troll, you are that inconsequential, so please do well to always remain in the shadows where you actually belonggrin

no one put a gun to your head to comment na? or anyone did?

You couldn't even differentiate between its and it's.grin

olodogrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by AHCB: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
edimolu3:

of all the dimwitted adults on nairaland, you are the least i would wanna troll, you are that inconsequential, so please do well to always remain in the shadows where you actually belonggrin

no one put a gun to your head to comment na? or anyone did?

You couldn't even differentiate between its and it's.grin

olodogrin

SHUT UP JOOR. FOOLISH FOOL LIKE YOU. HUMAN BEINGS DEY TALK DEY HOMO ERECTUS LIKE YOU COME DEY PUT MOUTH. YEYE BOY. WITH DAT UR BLACK LIPS WEY U DON USE TAKE SMOKE IGBO FINISH, MAKE THUNDAR FAYA YOU AND DAT YEYE MOUTH.

OYA CRAWL ENTER THE HOLE WEY SH1T YOU INSIDE THIS WORLD, EDIMUGU. USELESS IGBO SMOKER LIKE YOU. NA UR PAPA MONEY YOU THIEF TAKE GO BUY IGBO DEY SMOKE, MAKE SARS NO MISTAKE SHOOT YOU SAY YOU BE LIKE CASTRATED OMILA!

OYA GO AND DIE MAKE HUNGRY NO FINISH YOU. IDIOT.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary / Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy / Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.