Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! (7763 Views)

3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats / How Did The British Run An Empire With Such A Small Army? / Breaking News: Gordon Brown Loses In British Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by bayodayo(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2010
One question. Whelther biafra or naija,is he gonna put food on the table?
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by bayodayo(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2010
One question. Whelther biafra or naija,is he gonna put food on the table?
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by Kanto: 9:07pm On May 13, 2010
@billymuse or whatever you call yourself, i am surprised that an Ikwerre Judas like your shameless self can dare refer to others as having identity crisis when the Ikwerre's are the most identity conflicted and confused ethnic group on earth. The Ikwerres who could go as far as adding R to their original village names are no different from the biblical judas. I wonder why you have not started adding R to your names so that the world will know you better for the clowns you are. Your governor can begin by changing his name to Rchibuike Ramaechi. Shameless clowns of no identity. Beasts of no nation.

All i do is laugh at the Ikwerres. They are such pitiable clowns. A people who can be so opportunistic and cowardly as to deny their heritage deserves pity and nothing else. Some of them think nigeria will continue like this for ever because they thrive well with their deceit in the jungle of marginalization and injustice nigeria has become. But sorry for them, in life no condition is permanent.

We know Ikwerres dont want nigeria to break inspite of the rot, because they know they will pay dearly for all the abandoned property they stole and their cowardly backstabbing. No one is God, and when the time comes, if God says nigeria will break it will happen no matter what the cowardly backstabbing ikwerres think and when the break-up happens you Ikwerre judas will all end up in mass graves, mark my words. Ikwerres are nothing but cowardly, layabout, backstabbing beasts of no nation who will pay dearly when the time comes. 

Can any  sane person trust opportunistic judas like the Ikwerres who can go to any extent to play russian roullete with their god given identity including corrupting their original village names because of nigerian factor? Anyone who trusts an Ikwerre person is doing so at his own peril. The same way they betrayed their kith and kin since the civil war, so also will they betray and backstab any who dares to trust such treacherous vermin as the Ikwerres at the slightest opportunity.

If you see a snake and an Ikwerre person, kill the Ikwerre person first. They cannot be trusted and are more dangerous. A word is enough for the wise. 

For starters billymuse can change his name to Rbillymuse. Hahahahahahha! Shameless judas. clowns of no identity.
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by alanbolo(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2010
@ Becomrich, wo bist du?
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by temple(m): 7:27am On May 14, 2010
Bleep BIAFRA, biafra kooo, biafra niii, 8ers
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by Newest: 10:18am On May 14, 2010
Wait oo, am confused are the rest of the ethnics trying to tag this dude with theirself?, he doesn't even know u so called Biafrans, so let it go pls
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2010
When I saw the link on the front page, it read ''Three Nigerians Elected, '' Interested, I clicked on it, hoping to read another soul-lifting ''Obama Story''. Now all I see are people insulting one another along tribal lines. The Guys that were elected were not elected because they're Biafrans or Nigerians, otherwise David Mark or Dimeji Bankole might've been British MPs by now, though I doubt that, as Brits don't take too kindly to corruption! No, they were elected because they are seen as qualified and trustworthy by their constituents. I long for a time when this will be the case in Naija.

@Poster,
Sir, your friend's son was born in the UK. He's British. The Brits are free. We're not. Even the success of our ambassadors is cause for conflict! I shudder at what the future holds for this nation. I was born after the Biafran War. I'm now a Husband and father. My point? new genetrations are arising who can bridge the tribal divide. If only tainted threads such as this don't poison their minds! sad Please give me a good reason to believe in this State called Nigeria.

I hate to imagine Gadaffi may be right,
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by jrtorrents: 12:15pm On May 14, 2010
and three Ghanaians too. But am wondering what we will have all said if a British won a seat in the Nigerian Senate or the Ghanaian Parliament.
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by Kennyblues(m): 1:12pm On May 14, 2010
[When I saw the link on the front page, it read ''Three Nigerians Elected, '' Interested, I clicked on it, hoping to read another soul-lifting ''Obama Story''. Now all I see are people insulting one another along tribal lines. The Guys that were elected were not elected because they're Biafrans or Nigerians, otherwise David Mark or Dimeji Bankole might've been British MPs by now, though I doubt that, as Brits don't take too kindly to corruption! No, they were elected because they are seen as qualified and trustworthy by their constituents. I long for a time when this will be the case in Naija.

@Poster,
Sir, your friend's son was born in the UK. He's British. The Brits are free. We're not. Even the success of our ambassadors is cause for conflict! I shudder at what the future holds for this nation. I was born after the Biafran War. I'm now a Husband and father. My point? new genetrations are arising who can bridge the tribal divide. If only tainted threads such as this don't poison their minds! Please give me a good reason to believe in this State called Nigeria.

I hate to imagine Gadaffi may be right,]

I reason along with you
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by otondo55: 1:54pm On May 14, 2010
BIAFRA WILL NEVER DIE !!!!!

Cudos to the son and daughter of Biafra

for making us proud .

If you dont like that, go to Benin-Ore road, anything you see there take.
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by Ericology(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2010
Bia Oga Eziachi,, are u from the Eziachi i know?? if so,, hit me up, Abu m nwa afo Orlu
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by jokingmary(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2010
i can't believe that people will be insulting themselves on this tread because of jealousy and tribal diffierence
later we will see in adverts that nigeria is one
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by wealthlift(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2010
BIAFRA is gradually gaining international recognition. Kudo!
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by nopuqeater: 12:45pm On May 15, 2010
what is surprising is that the poster did not wind up marrying a "biafran daughter". he left all the beautiful biafran women but ended up with a white woman. i wonder why? afterall, being a refugee, because he lived in the "biafra" and not the neon light big cities of "nigeria" when he was airlifted out in the waining days of the day in 1970, by the time he was finishing his medical training, or when he was ready for marriage, biafran women who survived the war, many of them must have been adequate for a young professional like him for a bride.

thank God, his religion and the country that took him in do not allow a man to marry more than one wife, so there is no excuse to go for :outside biafran" woman as he finally did. interesting that his love for "biafra" is not intensed enough to drag him to marry one. the poster is telling us, gullibly, that he goes to "the oppressed biafra" twice a year, while he immitates the never to forget position of the "jews" against the nazi. well, i do not know a hard nosed "zionist" who visits germany or the concentration camps that never spoke up during his visit, protesting, damning the germans or the world for keeping quite or "not forgiving God" for allowing holocaust! if i were biafran, my position will at least be that of the tibetans, if my backbone is not strong enough to be like the daali lama, or the hardcore zionist! each true son of tibet refuses to visit tibet, as long as she is under the yoke of chinese oppression. do the same, if you are truly "biafran". take the position of the palestians, at least. throw some rocks at "nigerians" if you are really a biafran who sincerely believe in that idea.

oh, by the way, the american south wanted to separate from the larger america, but failed, loosing in the war that ended such aspiration. the south is no longer eager to form "their own country". she had graduated, and accepted her situation. such an enterprise is old, tiring and not always successful, with "patriots" living outside the territory he is fighting for. look at the chech trying to rid themselves off, of russia, even after all the other republics left. then look at the the palestinians. i am certain that which ever position the biafrans take today against the nigerians, the result will not be different. why; many biafrans have moved away from such illusion or ill conceived ambition. many are married to people of other tribes, even the poster married a white woman, rejecting the score of black women in england and the biafan beauties in authentic biafra land. he left black women as a whole and biafran wome in particular for us, the lovers of them. is the son of the poster married to biafran woman? unlikely. his mother's side will want him to follow his father's footstep.

finally, not every white britss, etc will have political opportunity in england. even the brits are elitists, titling themselves as sirs and lords for starters. foreigners have risen to positions of dignity, recognition and power in nigeria. i knew indians who were senior officers in nigerian armed forces in the days. nigeria is only 50 years old. people should give her time to survive. america is 234 years old. and britain is almost as old as she had existed. neither of them is perfect, still. they have their faults with whatever yardstick you choose to measure. they are racists, classists, gender bias, etc.

if we have less of the expatriots and armchair quarterbacks agitating decent, trying hard to destroy bridges that are posssible to arise between the young generations, instilling in them instead only their different tribal qualities, and not national cooperative ambition, while still holding on to the old and unprofitable ways that proved treacherous, with dire results, nigeria could have a bright future still.

by the way, the biafrans are overwhelmingly christians. where is the christlike quality of forgiveness? if there is anything like that, the biafrans should be the one to show us, instead of what are said by many in this thread. while biafrans received 20 pounds, and have made it to the top of new nigeria, the american blacks only get promises and in over 100 years, they are still struggling for equal rights. oh. my personal experience is that my sister is married to igbo husband. i am married to igbo wife. my children have dual citizenship, nigeria being one of them. so they are yorubas, being able to prostrate to their elders who carry the qualities of elderliness. prostration is an authentic yoruba way of showing respect. my children are also igbo because they are just that, speaking the language fluently.

poster, you need to know that when you die, you may not be buried in biafra if you insist to live in england. your death may signifies the end of your branch in the family tree if you do not get your children familiarize with your people. that will be shameful thing. by the way you do not have to respond to me. i am giving you my own advise, opionion.
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by namski(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2010
I love the title Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election,

See it the way you wish, Biafra will never die.

@nopuqeater, what a load of rubbish you are talking about.
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by cap28: 4:10pm On May 16, 2010
Only a clueless nigerian like eziachi would come on here to express his gratitude for a "biafran son" winning a safe labour seat in a predominantly black working class constituency - according to the delusional world of eziachi the sun shines out of the backside of this guy and his labour party colleagues,  under the labour party or new labour as they have been known since they took power from the tories in 1997 the gap between the rich and the poor in this country has increased, racism has been on the rise and the standard of living of most working class british people has plummeted and yet Eziachi took it upon himself to pound the streets of streatham in order to urge black people to vote for one of their representatives "a proud biafran son". 

Is it that you are totally devoid of any intelligence that you still havent understood british politics despite having lived here since the early 70's?  the election result should even tell you that the white british people couldnt even bring themselves to vote in labour because they have seen through their lies and deceit.
None of the 3 major parties were able to achieve a majority and that should tell you that the british people have no confidence in any of these parties and yet Eziachi who understands nothing about politics is shouting from the rooftops about a young man who is nothing more than a token black man being used by the labour party in order to fool blacks who make up a tiny minority in this country that they have a voice in this country. 

Eziachi are you aware that it was under the blair and brown govt that a DNA database which had been set up to collate the DNA of potential criminal suspects began to collect samples from vast numbers of black people in this country. 

Despite the fact that  black people make up only 2.9% of the population in this country they constitute 27% of the number of people on this database, whereas whites who make up over 80% of the population make up 6% and asians 9%.

keep on deceiving yourself by identifying with these people who continue to plot your downfall

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/joepublic/2009/jul/13/dna-database-black-community
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by dexterman(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2010
billymuse needs to see a phsychiatric doctor for using this forum to abuse the igbos, he would have been quick to add here that igbo pple ran this country down since independence if we have had igbos as presidents,

but what is happening in nigeria today means that no ethnic group can claim to be saints, let him turn famous looters like ibb, ibori, obasanjo, abacha, to igbo pple to justify that his ethnic group is a saint, NONSENSE!
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by nopuqeater: 6:34pm On May 16, 2010
@Namski; « #142 on: Today at 10:44:01 AM »
I love the title Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election,

See it the way you wish, Biafra will never die.

@nopuqeater, what a load of rubbish you are talking about.
without just writing for the sake of writing, tell me how my disinterested writing qualifies for load of rubbish? support the opinion of the poster, if you think like him. but when others have different opinion, whether s/he, they is/are biafran or not, you should have to realise that they have the right/s, too.

the case of the poster is like the case of freedom fighter who exiled himself, not even fighting from his new homeland, compared that to the freedom fighters who are in the battle field, fully prepared for the war, risking lives and limbs. they are not equal, man. one is fake the battle ready is genuine. if biafra were to become a reality, such overseas patriot cant become her leaders, ever! There are biafran people living in "eastern" part of the land known as Nigeria. they are more biafrans than the englishman, the poster. even the late yoruba military man banji is more biafran than him. Banji fought and lost his life. from what the biafran londoner is saying, he was probably a high school aged boy when he was refugeed to england, by the same people who planted the seed of tribalizm in nigeria before they were forced to free her.

from among my close friends and "brothers" there are biafrans, arewas and yorubas. am not naive about our individual differences. afterall, from my family, i have close friend/s and those in my bloodline are not more than member of my family. i look at people based on individual quality. if i can stand jews and or white people who have found ways to denegrade those who look like me, definitely, i must find easier and more genuine ways to stand africans, and those people whose tribe are closer to mine. my prayer is that my children will marry nigerians so that they could become purer nigerians, having more reasons to claim that nation, even as they were born, raised outside but visit nigeria yearly. the poster is all talk and has done nothing to help the land of biafra and those biafrans living on her, except his own family. but then he love biafra so much that he married a white woman. am even more biafran than him; my wife and inlaws are biafran and i carry nigerian passport, too.
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by jokingmary(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2010
@nopuqeater
you really know how to write stories

see the whole chapter of stories you are writing
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by scoleM: 3:47pm On May 19, 2010
Ah The South-south 9ja people dat are suppose to use the term " " (see; Ican't say it), because u have the bight of Bonny and the bight of " " (God forbid; Ican't say it) closest to them than the Okoro's. Check the map of Africa again and again shocked shocked. Just let dis " " (Ican't say it) tin die d way they died. A GOOD 9JA WON AN ELECTION: finito!
NIGERIA, GOOD PEOPLE, GOOD NATION.
ONE LUV. JAH BLESS.
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by nopuqeater: 11:24am On May 20, 2010
@jokingmary; « #146 on: May 18, 2010, 09:06 AM »
@nopuqeater
you really know how to write stories

see the whole chapter of stories you are writing
i learnt from my elders, eg. chinua achebe.

difference; his were always fictions, mine is reality on the ground.

i hope you read my story and learnt something from it that even haitians are not as angry at france as much as ex-patriot biafrans are at nigeria, the country the majority of biafrans (100% of the biafrans who live in eastern part of R. Niger) accept as their country.

dont mind the poster who cant get enough of white people while openly leaving his people for non biafran like my sister and i to marry. that how bad the yorubas are, who must take the blames of Awolowo's involvement in war strategem to keep his country one. just the same way one will blame frederick douglas for being friends with white people while he propagated the emancipation effort. or we should blame rev. king for advocating peaceful protests while he didnt ask people to return to africa. thank God that all biafrans are not as ignorant in reality of life as the doctor. his position is that of the nazis post first world war. this led to second world war. and see the outcome of that war; germany did not gain a single piece of land and lost his military potentials. america does keep still military bases there. see japan, too.
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by odiaero3(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2010
cool cool
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by houvest: 3:55pm On May 20, 2010
Poster is free to use whatever term he deems fit. My take on this is that this is just the beginning. I dont see the native britons ruling that country in the next 40- 50 years. What with their children refusing to go to school with all the cajoling and begging and bribing? I think the immigrants will rule the country in future including africans, asians{ especially},etc.
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by houvest: 5:26pm On May 20, 2010
Poster is free to use whatever term he deems fit. My take on this is that this is just the beginning. I dont see the native britons ruling that country in the next 40- 50 years. What with their children refusing to go to school with all the cajoling and begging and bribing? I think the immigrants will rule the country in future including africans, asians{ especially},etc.
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by dannyod(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2010
that goes a long way to show Nigerians are great people when they really want to be so.what can i say, i wish them all the best in their political endevoers,
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by dannyod(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2010
that goes a long way to show Nigerians are great people when they really want to be so.what can i say, i wish them all the best in their political endevoers,
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by hafees: 6:25pm On May 20, 2010
First of all, in the war Biafrans kill nigerians, nigerians kill Biafrans, i am not happy because brothers are killing brothers. The truth is ordinary Ibo man has nothing against an ordinary yoruba or hausa man, it is the politicians and elite that fuel the hatred.

I wonder why somebody should sit over there in the uk and spill so much hate. Ibo people do business all over Nigeria and they are making money. in my state (lagos) an ibo man is a commissioner. I am married to a lovely ibo woman, the whole of my family (we full 3 buses) went down to get her hands. Ibo people are fantastic people, hardworking, and industrious! I dont think they should compalin so much- if you say no job, its not only ibo ppl, poverty not only them etc.

For me, any one who wants Biafra, should not sit abroad drinking tea, they should come down, help their people. If you come down and help, then your ibo nation will see development, you dont need the nigerian government. Build industry, sell stuffs to the rest of nigeria.

Summation: black or white, yoruba or ibo, we are all created by God, difference only is skin colour and language.

lots of ibo people have helped me even hausa and i have done same. i see them as fellow human beings. You have right toBiafra, but i think helping your people is more imporatnt. you cant pull out that easily with ibo senators and governors because you are Nigerians , living in Nigeria presently. we should not put the blame of the war on some people alone, it was a war started by all.

Please forgive me, the war broke out in 66 because of the coup, by major nzegwue, tafawa balewa was killed, sardauna killed, and akintola was killed, ZIK was spared, so the pacerption was that of killing leaders from other regions especially with Ironsi becoming the head of state. We should not forget all thses especially the counter coup, and Ojukwu being sidelined- a personal thing. Ibos consequently were killedWRONG because not all the ibos killed the leaders. anyway lets love ourselves.
ONE LOVE. LONG LIVE NIGERIA
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by Yahaya: 1:08am On May 21, 2010
BIAFRA, BIAFRA, BIAFRA.
Sometimes after knowing more of IGBO people and their stupid attitude towards the survival of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I beg for another war.
But this time, UNTIL NO BASTARD IS LEFT BREATHING !!!
If the can conquer and kill the WEST AND THE NORTH, cool, let them have it.
But if they don't, trust me, May God let there be REAL genocide.
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by jokingmary(m): 4:21pm On May 22, 2010
Yahaya:

BIAFRA, BIAFRA, BIAFRA.
Sometimes after knowing more of IGBO people and their silly attitude towards the survival of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I beg for another war.
But this time, UNTIL NO naughty person IS LEFT BREATHING !!!
If the can conquer and kill the WEST AND THE NORTH, cool, let them have it.
But if they don't, trust me, May God let there be REAL genocide.

you must be 100% mad angry and stupid
look at the things coming out of you dirty mouth because of jealousy
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by nopuqeater: 3:28am On May 23, 2010
Yahaya lacks any conscience, just like the poster. both are extremists, devoid of reality and true human emotions. They behave like the old afrikaaners intensed on destructions, or maybe like nazi or the racist american white separatists. However you slice it, the poster is at leat a cancer now the responsibility of England. Yahaya needs to move to another country, maybe England so that the two extremism can live within the same body that created evil among her former empire citizenry.

I love Nigeria. I hope it is better for future generations, just the way America is today if you compare it to the time of Lincorn, the president of the civil war era.
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by jokingmary(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2010
nopuqeater:

Yahaya lacks any conscience, just like the poster. both are extremists, devoid of reality and true human emotions. They behave like the old afrikaaners intensed on destructions, or maybe like nazi or the racist american white separatists. However you slice it, the poster is at leat a cancer now the responsibility of England. Yahaya needs to move to another country, maybe England so that the two extremism can live within the same body that created evil among her former empire citizenry.

I love Nigeria. I hope it is better for future generations, just the way America is today if you compare it to the time of Lincorn, the president of the civil war era.

I think I have a new friend grin
Re: Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs! by nwabobo: 12:32pm On May 10, 2012
Chuka Umunna, possibly the British Obama in the incubator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbabo's Wife Being Molested / The Great Nation Of Biafra / South Sudan Locks Out Somalis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.