Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,967 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! (6599 Views)

"Leave Your Marriage If Things Are Not Going Well" Mia Khalifa Marriage Advice / I Discovered My Man Has Not Genital After Marriage.. Advice Her Pls / Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Leave me alone I don't want it leave me stop dragging me Martin please come embarassed

shocked

Verily Verily i say unto u, he won't be there wen u need him grin

Never let go of u
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Blackfreedom:

shocked

Verily Verily i say unto u, he won't be there wen u need him grin

Never let go of u
Is like the passion play you watched is still ringing in your head tongue
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Is like the passion play you watched is still ringing in your head tongue

Ringing koh, wRonging ni undecided

No go backyard dey tear firewood
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Ringing koh, wRonging ni undecided

No go backyard dey tear firewood
Leave me alone my boyfriend is around cool
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Leave me alone my boyfriend is around cool

Me too ma baby is around

Watin konsein me koinsein yur boyfriend ?
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

Dude try and speak proper english. Some of us here are learned and not riffraffs like you cheesy

You two faced hoe of a nigga. Talking shit behind peoples back. I am happy you were exposed for the cretin you are in that Lalas247 thread in the family section. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You are a disgrace to all men worldwide. Bloody illiterate. You disgust me angry

oh oh oh, Now ar see, ar don't give fucvks,!
ardont give bruffs!
ardont give Rufus like u, ma gawd earned time, to buchies and bitches like you and whoever u got behind Cam bleeps...

take ur pussy bitch outta ma thread, gaddam mullars ve got nothing to offa nigga,...

hey dammm ar got lost walking! but hey wah don't u and da bitch common and take ar ride?grin

little brugagrin

it not yet ma tym to strike, but we niggas don't give ar damm fucvk to hoochies and butches like yagrin hey ride ya cock head damn dick to that hoochie holegringringrin

hahahahahahah hahahahah hahahahah I like this, fun to megringrin
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Me too ma baby is around

Watin konsein me koinsein yur boyfriend ?
You don't have a girlfriend cheesy

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Martin0:

ardont give bruffs!
ardont give Rufus like u, ma gawd earned time, to buchies and bitches like you and whoever u got behind Cam bleeps...

take ur pussy bitch outta ma thread, gaddam mullars ve got nothing to offa nigga,...

hey dammm ar got lost walking! but hey wah don't u and da bitch common and take ar ride?grin

little brugagrin

it not yet ma tym to strike, but we niggas don't give ar damm fucvk to hoochies and butches like yagrin hey ride ya cock head damn dick to that hoochie holegringringrin

Martin please it's okay biko ozogo embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes I know him he's from the east...... how is today

oh cool cool cool, and you, how it going
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Martin please it's okay biko ozogo embarassed

hey calm down, am not angry, just having fun,gringrin
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by UDUJ(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
[s]
Martin0:

ardont give bruffs!

little brugagrin

[/s]

I have told you, if you want to communicate with me speak and write in proper English. I don't speak gibberish cheesy

At your age see how you write. You are almost 40 years old and still act like a baby. I pity you. Bloody illiterate undecided

1 Share

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You don't have a girlfriend cheesy

undecided

I can borrow one from my friend

Watin funny u ?
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:
[s][/s]

I have told you, if you want to communicate with me speak and write in proper English. I don't speak gibberish cheesy

At your age see how you write. You are almost 40 years old and still act like a baby. I pity you. Bloody illiterate undecided

hahahah these mgbeke boy's will not kill person oooo hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha chai 40year's kwa chai ar don die ooo
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by UDUJ(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
[s]
Martin0:

hahahah these mgbeke boy's will not kill person oooo hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha chai 40year's kwa chai ar don die ooo
[/s]

cheesy grin I see you are laughing at your stupidity. 40 years is no joke shocked shocked At your age you should be married and settled somewhere.

Not coming here and constituting a nuisance on the internet. Asslicking girls old enough to be your daughter.

Old man angry
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Martin0:

oh cool cool cool, and you, how it going
I'm tried this work self embarassed
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Blackfreedom:

undecided

I can borrow one from my friend

Watin funny u ?
Ntooor 1- 0 tongue
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:
[s][/s]

oga ,see make I help you, I nor sabi speak englishhuuugringrin hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha only me illiterategringrin 40year's hahahah my belle oooo chai my ribs ooo
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by UDUJ(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
[s]
Martin0:

oga ,see make I help you, I nor sabi speak englishhuuugringrin hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha only me illiterategringrin 40year's hahahah my belle oooo chai my ribs ooo

[/s]

English please undecided
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm tried this work self embarassed

dey work ooo if not men go bully u ooo
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:
[s][/s]

cheesy grin I see you are laughing at your stupidity. 40 years is no joke shocked shocked At your age you should be married and settled somewhere.

Not coming here and constituting a nuisance on the internet. Asslicking girls old enough to be your daughter.

Old man angry

kikikikikikik hahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha chai see finishing na wa for u, who provoke you like this?gringringrin hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha chai oga am tired of laughing ooo
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:
[s][/s]
English please undecided
Amu gi ana su oyibo?grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ntooor 1- 0 tongue

U don carry medal for ur head o grin
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Martin0:

dey work ooo if not men go bully u ooo
Yes oooo especially men like you cheesy
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Blackfreedom:

U don carry medal for ur head o grin
I don win cheesy
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by UDUJ(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Martin0:

Amu gi ana su oyibo?grin

Nekwanu onye iberibe, ichesi na mu anaghi anu okwu igbo angry

1 Like

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I don win cheesy

Congratulations to you grin

What shall it profit a woman who win d world, But can't lipsrsealed
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Congratulations to you grin

What shall it profit a woman who win d world, But can't lipsrsealed
But what

1 Like

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

Nekwanu onye iberibe, ichesi na mu anaghi anu okwu igbo angry

hahahahgringrin onye aragrin
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes oooo especially men like you cheesy

hahahah oh u know alreadygringrin
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Martin0:

hahahah oh u know alreadygringrin
Martin please why are you doing this to me why can't we be together and make things work for us cheesy
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Martin please why are you doing this to me why can't we be together and make things work for us cheesy

hia bia nwanyagrin
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But what

But can't win indoors lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brother And Sister Get Married After 10years Of Legal Battle In Court. See Pics / MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) / A Question For The 'single' Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.