Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! (6617 Views)

"Leave Your Marriage If Things Are Not Going Well" Mia Khalifa Marriage Advice / I Discovered My Man Has Not Genital After Marriage.. Advice Her Pls / Should I Go Ahead With This Marriage?(advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Twoclans:

undecided Are you even thinking about it.

not when ur bountiful ukwu is blocking my viewwink

1 Like

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nofav0rs(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Twoclans:

undecided Are you even thinking about it.

Albino
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Twoclans(f): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
not when ur bountiful ukwu is blocking my viewwink
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Let me go and do my evening squats, I need to block your view more. wink

1 Like

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You saw what happened I tried my best but it didn't work that American lady that he told he doesn't date naija women is the one making things difficult for me before if me and Martin had any issues before the next day we'll resolve it but now he has moved on with his life....... I might be coming to Benin at the end of this month to visit my childhood friend then we would get to see each other kiss
American ukwu no wan let Martin0 see roadcheesy

1 Like

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
Why are you laughing I'm serious
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Twoclans:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Let me go and do my evening squats, I need to block your view more. wink
hmmmmmm i had love datwink

1 Like

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
hmmmmmm i had love datwink
undecided
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why are you laughing I'm serious
well i don't know wat has come over Martin for him to just ignore u.i know it ain't decimal 10:10 cos i know American chicks don't believe in itcheesy. I will suggest u give Martin better lap dance for him to forget dat chickcheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
well i don't know wat has come over Martin for him to just ignore u.i know it ain't decimal 10:10 cos i know American chicks don't believe in itcheesy. I will suggest u give Martin better lap dance for him to forget dat chickcheesy.
It's like you didn't heard me right I said let's get back together smiley
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It's like you didn't heard me right I said let's get back together smiley
u are Martin's wife biko cheesy
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
u are Martin's wife biko cheesy
We are not dating talk more of wife smiley
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
We are not dating talk more of wife smiley
what did u do that is making Martin to run?cheesy
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
what did u do that is making Martin to run?cheesy
I think maybe it's because I played to get smiley
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I think maybe it's because I played to get smiley
played hard to getcheesy. Martin0 u need to do d needfulcheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
played hard to getcheesy. Martin0 u need to do d needfulcheesy.

hahahah u get ur own for ur bodygrin
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:

don't be deceived ooo, this girl don't know that ayam still a virgin and I hope to keep it for the miss rightgrin
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
aghhh u want to make Martin0 jealous?cheesy

oya follow hergrin
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
carry go kecheesy.but she's ur wife nacheesy.

oya inherit am from ur guy nagrin
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:

don't be deceived ooo, this girl don't know that ayam still a virgin and I hope to keep it for the miss rightgrin
ehn me na virgin too na..iyam preserving my virginity and innocence for miss/madam rightcheesycheesy.
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn me na virgin too na..iyam preserving my virginity and innocence for miss/madam rightcheesycheesy.

oh reallygrin have u registered

we need to confirm u ooogrin

come and urinate here make we see were ur urine go long reachgrin
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:

oh reallygrin have u registered

we need to confirm u ooogrin

come and urinate here make we see were ur urine go long reachgrin
haha so una get clubcheesy? Chinekecheesy... Anyway i hear say virginity is the new scope wey guys dey take catch babes dere dayscheesy.
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
haha so una get clubcheesy? Chinekecheesy... Anyway i hear say virginity is the new scope wey guys dey take catch babes dere dayscheesy.

me too ooo I con dey see guys dey use am on them here ooo,grin but them babes sef ehgrin
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Laurawedding: 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nice one. Do you desire a serious relationship leading to marriage?? Then contact us on matchmakingwithlaura@gmail.com .Its totally free of charge. Check my profile for more details
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:

me too ooo I con dey see guys dey use am on them here ooo,grin but them babes sef ehgrin
the day dat some ladies on nl said they prefer dating virgin boys dat was d day d number of virgin boys increased on nlcheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
the day dat some ladies on nl said they prefer dating virgin boys dat was d day d number of virgin boys increased on nlcheesy.

hahahah no wonder, me self con dey wonder how virgins come plenty for Nairaland...grin chai these una girls ehgrin

from small preek to big preek,

black lips to pink lips

slim guys to grab men

from non virgins to virgins

now dem don enter those who gives or eat snailgrin

I wish them good luck, na their next kinda men I dey jejely dey wait forgrin
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:

hahahah no wonder, me self con dey wonder how virgins come plenty for Nairaland...grin chai these una girls ehgrin

from small preek to big preek,

black lips to pink lips

slim guys to grab men

from non virgins to virgins

now dem don enter those who gives or eat snailgrin

I wish them good luck, na their next kinda men I dey jejely dey wait forgrin
hahahahahahahahahahacheesy...but not all girls like it make dem chop their snail.at least preciousgirl say she hates if a man tries to eat her snailcheesycheesy
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Martin0(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
hahahahahahahahahahacheesy...but not all girls like it make dem chop their snail.at least preciousgirl say she hates if a man tries to eat her snailcheesycheesy

e get any girl wey go tell u say e dey sweat her before, na base on Nairaland tinz nai make dem dey talk like that ooo, outside Nairaland ask dem and see Na...

today on my way to work, I branch bank, me and one of my account friend come play small before I left, I jokingly asked her if she likes men eating her snail,? she just started laughing,grin I con tire sef guess what she replied me....

she asked me if I don't like a girl to drink my fantagrin imagine so preek don turn to fantagrin which I translated to maybe dick and it means dick is sweat like fanta Including sperm too...

see online talks Na package and me nor dey too gbadu their talk
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:

e get any girl wey go tell u say e dey sweat her before, na base on Nairaland tinz nai make dem dey talk like that ooo, outside Nairaland ask dem and see Na...

today on my way to work, I branch bank, me and one of my account friend come play small before I left, I jokingly asked her if she likes men eating her snail,? she just started laughing,grin I con tire sef guess what she replied me....

she asked me if I don't like a girl to drink my fantagrin imagine so preek don turn to fantagrin which I translated to maybe dick and it means dick is sweat like fanta Including sperm too...

see online talks Na package and me nor dey too gbadu their talk
drink ur fantacheesy...hahashahahahaahacheesy. Anyway its true most girls like it for their snail to be eaten cos the pleasure they get from it is even more than the pleasure we guys feel when dey suck uscheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by donnaD(f): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
nice thread Martino, learnt alot.
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by donnaD(f): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
drink ur fantacheesy...hahashahahahaahacheesy. Anyway its true most girls like it for their snail to be eaten cos the pleasure they get from it even the pleasure we guys feel when dey suck uscheesy.
so lefulefu u and Martino plan is to spoil us here on NL abi? continue oo dere is God.pls if una wan use us gossip kindly go offline nd yabb us as una like.
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
donnaD:

so lefulefu u and Martino plan is to spoil us here on NL abi? continue oo dere is God.pls if una wan use us gossip kindly go offline nd yabb us as una like.
ehn..i no yab unacheesy.iyam just saying a woman's orgasm is much more intense than that of a mancheesy.
Re: The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! by donnaD(f): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn..i no yab unacheesy.iyam just saying a woman's orgasm is much more intense than that of a mancheesy.
continue but don't spoil sum of us delicate eyes and ears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women / How To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back - Five Steps Revealed / If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.