Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Where Is Cramjones? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Cramjones? (8105 Views)

Why The Future Award Africa Is A Big FAIL - Cramjones / Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones / See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Obdk: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

lols I'm always around just that the section seem to have fallen to ethnic jingoists and trolls.

Sir?

lols I'm always around just that the section seem to have fallen to ethnic jingoists and trolls.

will you keep kwayet..

no one take you serious anymore

so u re doing

out of sight. out of mind...

anytime you surface. we will let u kno say e don be for u for nairaland.

dat protection you re seeking....
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Obdk: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
igbodefender:
Berem (Beremole) where is she?

berem is not intelligent. she got popular Becos she is Igbo and support apc...

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
EODforce:
. Austin,ina ekwuzi ka ibu learner na this game

Ileke idi's handle is still very operational but this time,on a different handle

You remember That evil Ekoile1,?he moved from ekoile to Arressa and now with the dreaded deomel,deomello,deomelllo
Deomello grin
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by jaymichael(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You shall live long my brother...

Back then there was still tribal/ethnic wars and annoying trolls but perpetrators were in the fringes as majority of people on the politics section were focused on strictly politics. In fact, I could vividly recall that trolls weren't given attention then unlike what obtains now.

There are lots of stuff I'll love to share here but I get sick seeing trolling comments instead of intellectual comments.
Three factors caused it.
1. Chinua Achebe's book 'There was a country'
2. 2015 election campaign of hatred.
3. Nnamdi Kanu's post election biafra tirades.
Even this thread will unfortunately be turned into another ethno tribal war.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by EdCure: 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
AustineE1:

In the early days of Nairaland,it was such an interesting place to be,whenever one logs in to politics section,you come out learning new things,it was great,everyone had a great opinion about trending political issues,then one morning we woke up to a generation of idiots,who no longer judge others by the strength of there character but rather by the colour of there skins, languages,religion and ethnicities.
Then the mods hit the final death knell on the section by issuing ungrateful bans on its best and brightest posters.
When the bans expire, fatigue sets in and the zeal for posting evaporates.

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by BrokenTV: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
What of our grand dad here I can't recall his name here, he is also an Igbo Man. Somebody should help me remember his name, he lives outside the country. I think he is a Medical Doctor whose son carried a Surgery on him, he once posted about it here.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by nku5: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
AustineE1:

@Ileke Idi was a strong nut to crack,quite good,i give it to her....may have changed her moniker!

She, dayokanu, eko ile and the rest of their group are the ones responsible for the crazy level of hate you see on nairaland today. They pioneered the posting pictures of dying igbo children in the civil war and they used to celebrate when Boko Haram was new and used to kill mainly Igbos. They made the hate here explode

By the time the "beef" they cooked became too much for them to finish eating they quietly changed monikers grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by BrokenTV: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
BrokenTV:
What of our grand dad here I can't recall his name here, he is also an Igbo Man. Somebody should help me remember his name, he lives outside the country. I think he is a Medical Doctor whose son carried a Surgery on him, he once posted about it here.
I think he is Eziachi

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
BrokenTV:
Not Pa Chukwudi. I know the Oga you are talking about. But his moniker escapes me right now. Combative Oga.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
BrokenTV:

I think he is Eziachi
Yes, Eziachi. Combative Oga.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
jaymichael:
Three factors caused it.
1. Chinua Achebe's book 'There was a country'
2. 2015 election campaign of hatred.
3. Nnamdi Kanu's post election biafra tirades.
Even this thread will unfortunately be turned into another ethno tribal war.
Not if Igbodefender can help it. This should be a clean thread for veterans of all sides to come and reminisce about fellow veterans whose monikers have not been heard from, and 'the good old days'.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by BrokenTV: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
igbodefender:
Yes, Eziachi. Combative Oga.
Hahahaha I learnt a lot from him, our grand father for here.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by BrokenTV: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
I don't know where my friend Eggheader is that one can Curse for Africa. I enjoy doing E-battle with him then.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by papoudaupolos: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tribalism is the main reason all the nairalander's good characters are vanishing.
Im close to 1 important person that left and never turn. He urged me to leave too but I just dumped my old moniker.

TonyeBarcanista try for lasting this long here.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Tribalism is the main reason all the nairalander's good characters are vanishing.
Im close to 1 important person that left and never turn. He urged me to leave too but I just dumped my old moniker.

My brother, the thing tire me.

Person go see better topic but tribal trolls go just come spoil am with annoying posts
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by neezar: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Person go see better topic but tribal trolls go just come spoil am with annoying posts
boss can we talk please
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Aren't we being a bit unfair here?Tribalism I believe is a general problem of our society. It isn't confined to Nairaland. I know some major newspaper sites where the tribal wars can be as fierce as those on Nairaland. So, I think it is a general problem.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by darlingtonNYIG(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nairaland has been populated by people who lack intellectual accumen to engage in a productive argument. I have these follow Africans here in Germany who make fun of Nigerians and their unwilling attitude to desire a change for the better. Guess what, nairaland is used as an example for how petty and lack of focus our youths have become

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
BrokenTV:
I don't know where my friend Eggheader is that one can Curse for Africa. I enjoy doing E-battle with him then.
Eggheader: one person whose voice used to be heard all over politics section, for good or bad. grin
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by papoudaupolos: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The growing number of generation of angry youth created by the Leaders without vision is the cause.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
neezar:
boss can we talk please
Yes Sir
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Sir, do you think this can be solved by the deleting of more off-topic comments by the mods?
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by neezar: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Yes Sir
u on WhatsApp??

It's Victor
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
papoudaupolos:

The growing number of generation of angry youth created by the Leaders without vision is the cause.
Well, the challenges faced by this generation is not worse than what our fathers faced during their time
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
papoudaupolos:

What do you think can be done to make the situation better?
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by papoudaupolos: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
igbodefender:
Aren't we being a bit unfair here?Tribalism I believe is a general problem of our society. It isn't confined to Nairaland. I know some major newspaper sites where the tribal wars can be as fierce as those on Nairaland. So, I think it is a general problem.
Yes it's a general problem
But nairaland is where we are and we can be heard.
Jus like corruption and all the general problems of this country are discuss here
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
igbodefender:

Sir, do you think this can be solved by the deleting of more off-topic comments by the mods?
No bro...

It can be stopped if we veterans resolve to ignore trolls and tribal threads and their comments irrespective of whether the trolls are aligned/sympathetic with our position or not, while hoping that moderators will do their jobs.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
neezar:

u on WhatsApp??

It's Victor
Sure Doctor in making

alert me by deleting my number in your reply when you see it
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

No bro...

It can be stopped if we veterans resolve to ignore trolls and tribal threads and their comments irrespective of whether the trolls are aligned/sympathetic with our position or not, while hoping that moderators will do their jobs.

Wow. That's an interesting submission. Hope one or two people that matter are taking notes.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by hardywaltz(m): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
What of people like me who have been on Nairaland for close to 11 years.
I have seen the best gone several years ago, back then I learnt a lot from Nairaland. Today it's just hate and stupidity one gets to see here.

One of the things I learnt here on Nairaland where has been my guiding principle on social media is to fact check what I want to post so as not to cut sharing cheap propaganda

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by neezar: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Yes it's a general problem
But nairaland is where we are and we can be heard.
Jus like corruption and all the general problems of this country are discuss here
You have a point, Sir. Hope things change for the better.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Pictures & Videos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto / Oprah's South African School, A Child Abuse Prison! / Breaking News: Riot In Ekwulobia,anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.