Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Where Is Cramjones? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Cramjones? (8097 Views)

Why The Future Award Africa Is A Big FAIL - Cramjones / Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones / See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by neezar: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
igbodefender:

I used to perch in the General Section till one day I traveled to politics section and saw all the political topics. I also saw the early tribal warlords having a brutal tribal war (the usual culprits Igbo versus Yoruba).

These two tribes eh! grin
I do wait for stories 2 appear on the front page....I didn't even know about other sections

Mhen if I am having a bad day, I would just visit the politics and sports section

I can still remember Ipobexposed....The YouTube man cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by ashjay001(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
AustineE1:

In the early days of Nairaland,it was such an interesting place to be,whenever one logs in to politics section,you come out learning new things,it was great,everyone had a great opinion about trending political issues,then one morning we woke up to a generation of idiots,who no longer judge others by the strength of there character but rather by the colour of there skins, languages,religion and ethnicities.

D market boys discovered nl. Though, I'm a latecomer myselftongue
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:

I do wait for stories 2 appear on the front page....I didn't even know about other sections

Mhen if I am having a bad day, I would just visit the politics and sports section

I can still remember Ipobexposed....The YouTube man cheesy cheesy
IPOB guys dey frustrate him YouTube biz then, reporting the guy to YouTube for them to suspend his account. And I think they used to syspend it almost everyday. The day they told him in one thread, he was like, "No wonder I've not been making any money! So, na una dey do that thing!?" Lol.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Geeman23(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
ashjay001:

D market boys discovered nl. Though, I'm a latecomer myselftongue
explain further. what do you mean by market boys?
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by neezar: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
igbodefender:
IPOB guys dey frustrate him YouTube biz then, reporting the guy to YouTube for them to suspend his account. And I think they used to syspend it almost everyday. The day they told him in one thread, he was like, "No wonder I've not been making any money! So, na una dey do that thing!?" Lol.
Ipobexposed dey attract viewers that year oo....But the video will entail another different thing

can u remember Dayokanu now Raumdeuter....Dude can never accept defeat cheesy
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by ashjay001(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Geeman23:
explain further. what do you mean by market boys?

Members of each tribe, with little or half-baked education. Checking out d colour of ur skin, instead of seeking d progress of d whole.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Geeman23(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
I want seun to read this thread and know the reality.change is necessary for nairaland politics to rise again.something must be done.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Geeman23(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
ashjay001:

Members of each tribe, with little or half-baked education. Checking out d colour of ur skin, instead of seeking d progress of d whole.
i still wonder why seun allow tribalism to fester at the expense of the credibility of his forum.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by ashjay001(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Geeman23:
i still wonder why seun allow tribalism to fester at the expense of the credibility of his forum.

Filthy lucre

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
@ dearpreye
Are you in anyway related to the legendary GarriBBPREYE of Nairaland's garri war? Please don't answer this question. Lol.

For newbies, let me tell you the story of the 'great garri war' of Nairaland. (Clears throat like every African elder does before telling an ancient tale).

This is what happened. Sometime around 2010-2011 or thereabouts there were a group of badt guys and babes. The only thing they do in a topic is to ask the annoying/funny question, "Op, how does this topic you posted affect the rising price of garri"?

Many OPs would then begin to quarrel with them and the thread would be derailed but readers and commenters had fun with their drama.

Meanwhile Seun, the mods and ops didn't find it funny. So King-President Seun issued a decree banning anyone from asking about the price of garri in any thread or even mentioning the word 'garri'. Mere mention of the word garri could get you a ban (Nairaland prison) then.

But a group of 'defiant rebels' led by the legendary GarriBBPREYE' declared 'war' and vowed to derail every thread with the word 'garri'. Seun and his service chiefs/governors a.k.a the mods banned and banned before they could bring the rebellion under control.

At the end, I suspect the mods spent weeks cleaning up the threads of numerous mentions of the word garri. So if you see any Nairalander with 'garri' or 'preye' in their moniker, know that that moniker has seen things in this life grin

The records of their exploits, are they not in the archives of threads of Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
igbodefender:
@ dearpreye
Are you in anyway related to the legendary GarriBBPREYE of Nairaland's garri war? Please don't answer this question. Lol.

For newbies, let me tell you the story of the 'great garri war' of Nairaland. (Clears throat like every African elder does before telling an ancient tale).

This is what happened. Sometime around 2010-2011 or thereabouts there were a group of badt guys and babes. The only thing they do in a topic is to ask the annoying/funny question, "Op, how does this topic you posted affect the rising price of garri"?

Many OPs would then begin to quarrel with them and the thread would be derailed but readers and commenters had fun with their drama.

Meanwhile Seun, the mods and ops didn't find it funny. So King-President Seun issued a decree banning anyone from asking about the price of garri in any thread or even mentioning the word 'garri'. Mere mention of the word garri could get you a ban (Nairaland prison) then.

But a group of 'defiant rebels' led by the 'legwndary' GarriBBPREYE' declared 'war' and vowed to detail every thread with the word 'garri'. Seun and his service chiefs/governors a.k.a the mods banned and banned before they could bring the rebellion under control.

At the end, I suspect the mods spent weeks cleaning up the threads of numerous mentions of the word garri. So if you see any Nairalander with 'garri' or 'preye' in their moniker, know that that moniker has seen things in this life grin

Nigeria surely has a date with the truth. End of.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:

Ipobexposed dey attract viewers that year oo....But the video will entail another different thing

can u remember Dayokanu now Raumdeuter....Dude can never accept defeat cheesy
grin
History of Nairaland community.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by neezar: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
igbodefender:

This is history of Nairaland community.
Good old days mhen cheesy cheesy

Really missed most peeps here
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
what about MUSIWA

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by AbuMikey(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
BrokenTV:
What of our grand dad here I can't recall his name here, he is also an Igbo Man. Somebody should help me remember his name, he lives outside the country. I think he is a Medical Doctor whose son carried a Surgery on him, he once posted about it here.

Eziachi?
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by BrokenTV: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
tomakint:

Aww that man!!! I really missed his wise submissions. But there is one man here that kills me with fantastic construction of English and history, Dede by name... grin cheesy
Yeah, Dede that was when nairaland was still very interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by BrokenTV: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
crankey:
what about MUSIWA
Musiwa na crack head human being but very intelligent who speaks in parables

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sunnynwa:

How's my friend SOA? grin
he's fine. thanks for the other day. sorry for the late response
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:53am On Apr 23, 2018
Thanks for the memory@ CarlosTheJackal ...God bless us all...
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by magicminister: 3:42am On Apr 23, 2018
AustineE1:

In the early days of Nairaland,it was such an interesting place to be,whenever one logs in to politics section,you come out learning new things,it was great,everyone had a great opinion about trending political issues,then one morning we woke up to a generation of idiots,who no longer judge others by the strength of there character but rather by the colour of there skins, languages,religion and ethnicities.

Seun was the one that let that happen.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by enlady(f): 4:27am On Apr 23, 2018
@ the bolded you are right. The Apc was vicious, desperate and reckless.

dearpreye:

It was really fun and intellectually-stimulating back then but things took a dangerous turn when the APC was formed and it took opposition politics to the extreme. Everyone started defending 'their own' and tribalism was officially enthroned.

I still miss MyZmycoli.

Truckpusher and tonyebarcanista have become my bros for life.

The nostalgia is real, but life is ...you, know....life
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by diamond88: 6:43am On Apr 23, 2018
igbodefender:

Wonder why people change their monikers on Nairaland. It's like packing up and starting another life. undecided

Imagine if someone as popular as Tonyebarcanister were to decide to delete his moniker and start all over again with a different moniker.

Tonye, is there any circumstance that would warrant such?

Yes there are circumstances that can warrant such. Like my cousin account: Just2endowed, was deleted from nairaland account database because of the domain email address he use in opening the account since February this year. Mails had been sent to supermods and she had forwarded it to Seun. Till now as we speak nothing been done to bring back the account . It's an old account anyway.

Its not that people want to leave nairaland, but there are situation where nairaland will have ur usersname delisted and you won't be able to login again for life. That I think are one of the reasons.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by eleojo23: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2018
Hmm...I remember most of these names mentioned.
I don tey for here too o.
Spending my time in the phone section now.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Caseless: 9:42am On May 10, 2018
igbodefender:
Most people say Beaf is Wendel Simlin aka Reno Omokri, but is Truckpusher really a truckpusher in real life? cheesy
yes, he's a real life truckpusher - an educated one.

I heard he's truck driver now.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Truckpusher(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2018
Caseless:

grin

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Caseless: 9:47am On May 10, 2018
igbodefender:

Wonder why people change their monikers on Nairaland. It's like packing up and starting another life. undecided

Imagine if someone as popular as Tonyebarcanister were to decide to delete his moniker and start all over again with a different moniker.

Tonye, is there any circumstance that would warrant such?
tonye was "barcanista" before transmogrifying to "tonyebarcanista".
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Caseless: 9:52am On May 10, 2018

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by dadebayo1(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2018
Cramjones is bros Fani Kayode grin He is busy with other things now... He would be back towards the end of Q4 .....
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 10, 2018
Caseless:

Interesting. You seem to know him quite well, so I believe you.

If he's a real truckpusher, then that shows dignity in labour.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 10, 2018
dadebayo1:
Cramjones is bros Fani Kayode grin He is busy with other things now... He would be back towards the end of Q4 .....

Why Q4?
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 10, 2018
Caseless:
tonye was "barcanista" before transmogrifying to "tonyebarcanista".

Okay. So TonyeBarcanister is a reincarnation of Barcanister. Remarkable. Lot of history here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Politicians Defecting To Other Parties Are Mentally Unstable' – Timipre Sylva / President Buhari’s 2018 Christmas Message To Nigerians / The Shocking History Of Nigeria We Were Never Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.