Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Where Is Cramjones? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Cramjones? (8096 Views)

Why The Future Award Africa Is A Big FAIL - Cramjones / Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones / See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by adadike(f): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
to bang you just dey hungry me
cheesy just make sure u make me scream your name in ecstasy
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by GenbIoodykiller: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
adadike:
lol cheesy
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Obdk: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
JackBaueress1:
But she doesn't support APC any longer. Is she now intelligent?

berem u r dull. and u kno it. i ve been around long enough to kno this

out of millions of Igbo people here. you and other unscrupulous elements decided to believe buhari.

after all our warnings. pleas cries. threats.

.ordinary 30k bmc no reach u.... now u ve gone back to sew curtain. and u expect us to clap dat u dont support apc..

you must finish wat u started.

sai baba..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by CarlosTheJackal: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
i remember a lot of Nairalanders that made me to enjoy politics section during 2015 elections. People like Tonyebarcanista, Passingshot, Aljharem, Cramjones, Mizmycoli, Caseless, Cleverly, Omenka, Rilwayne01, OrlandohOwoh, Ecoterrors, Whynotthetruth, Beremx, Francizy, agarawu, Firefire, anonimi, altwireles, tomakint, Gbawe, midolian, babyosisi, cococandy, chino, arressa, beaf, Truckpusher, there is this bayelsa dude that always reminds us that we will "Surely have a date with the truth", Ishilove the Apc mod, Ngwakwe the PDP mod,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by CarlosTheJackal: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
i remember a lot of Nairalanders that made me to enjoy politics section during 2015 elections. People like Tonyebarcanista, Passingshot, Aljharem, Cramjones, Mizmycoli, Caseless, Cleverly, Omenka, Rilwayne01, OrlandohOwoh, Ecoterrors, Whynotthetruth, Beremx, Francizy, agarawu, Firefire, anonimi, altwireles, tomakint, Gbawe, midolian, babyosisi, cococandy, chino, arressa, beaf, Truckpusher, there is this bayelsa dude that always reminds us that we will "Surely have a date with the truth", Ishilove the Apc mod, Ngwakwe the PDP mod, . modath the mother of all tribalist

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
naptu2:

Back in 2013.

And now
https://www.nairaland.com/4286253/agnostics-a.k-free-thinkers-house
Wonders shall nefer bend! shocked I absolutely agree with part about taking on half of Nairaland. Almondjoy did that back in 06.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
i remember a lot of Nairalanders that made me to enjoy politics section during 2015 elections. People like Tonyebarcanista, Passingshot, Aljharem, Cramjones, Mizmycoli, Caseless, Cleverly, Omenka, Rilwayne01, OrlandohOwoh, Ecoterrors, Whynotthetruth, Beremx, Francizy, agarawu, Firefire, anonimi, altwireles, tomakint, Gbawe, midolian, babyosisi, cococandy, chino, arressa, beaf, Truckpusher, there is this bayelsa dude that always reminds us that we will "Surely have a date with the truth", Ishilove the Apc mod, Ngwakwe the PDP mod,
Most people say Beaf is Wendel Simlin aka Reno Omokri, but is Truckpusher really a truckpusher in real life? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Those were the days when Seun used to come down and converse with us. He used to bash and get bashed. Everything was simpler then.

Not like now that Nairaland has expanded and expanded and he sits as the legendary emperor dwelling in a twilight zone.

Things change. Communities change. That's life.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
What of Aljharem who can change his narrative. Slippery like a chameleon.grin He was the sarrki of Nairaland at some point. E warriors here will understand that part. grin
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by CarlosTheJackal: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:
Most people say Beaf is Wendel Simlin aka Reno Omokri, but is Truckpusher really a truckpusher in real life? cheesy
Beaf being Reno Omokri was figment of our imaginations just like Cramjones was said to be FFK.

TRUCKPUSHER NA PH 1st SON WHO IS HOLDING HIS OWN VERY WELL
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by tomakint: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
One of the new entrant into Nairaland but shook the forum way back then just like TonyeBarcanista of those days too. Guys just dey notorious sha grin cheesy grin
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by tomakint: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
adadike:

grin cheesy grin cheesy catching fun? Remember to always hold that "browning 9" I bought for you. Genbloodykiller get high temper ooo grin cheesy
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by tomakint: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
BrokenTV:

I think he is Eziachi

Aww that man!!! I really missed his wise submissions. But there is one man here that kills me with fantastic construction of English and history, Dede by name... grin cheesy
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by 99100(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nairaland now stinks hence their disappearance. I have also disappeared. Can u guess who I am?
Sincere9gerian,Ngwakwe do you remember these guys?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by adadike(f): 1:52am On Apr 07, 2018
tomakint:

grin cheesy grin cheesy catching fun? Remember to always hold that "browning 9" I bought for you. Genbloodykiller get high temper ooo grin cheesy
lol. Tomaint, come and spoil me small, which one be 'Browning 9' again o. Tope, u are a bad boy o.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Blooddiamond: 4:47am On Apr 07, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Tribalism is the main reason all the nairalander's good characters are vanishing.
Im close to 1 important person that left and never turn. He urged me to leave too but I just dumped my old moniker.

TonyeBarcanista try for lasting this long here.
Look at this ethnic bigot speaking... I remember u very well grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Sunnynwa: 5:29am On Apr 07, 2018
igbodefender:
Anyone remember the political analyst Cramjones? Been long he made his voice heard on Nairaland or is he now using another moniker?

Beremx can you help?
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by papoudaupolos: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2018
Blooddiamond:
Look at this ethnic bigot speaking... I remember u very well grin grin grin
I v given you an unforgettable treat. I ll forever hunt your memory.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Blooddiamond: 9:31am On Apr 07, 2018
papoudaupolos:

I v given you an unforgettable treat. I ll forever hunt your memory.
yeah u are a tribal bigot...
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by naptu2: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2018
igbodefender:

Wonders shall nefer bend! shocked I absolutely agree with part about taking on half of Nairaland. Almondjoy did that back in 06.

I remember.

Do you remember Tudor?
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by geosegun(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2018
Reading some of these comments above makes one feels nostalgic. These were days when Nairaland was full of intelligent and knowledgeable people. I used to love Nairaland in those days. Even politicians come to NL just to get ideas for development.
I created a topic in 2010 for moderators and members to discourage tribalism but alas, it rather got worse. Now, NL has been reduced to tribal jingoism and a platform for kids. You hardly see any progressive discussions taking place. We now have the hope of a generation, laughing over issues that have mortgaged their future.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by rekeson: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2018
geosegun:
Reading some of these comments above makes one feels nostalgic. These were days when Nairalands was full of intelligent, knowledgeable people. I used to love Nairaland in those days. Even politicians come to NL just to get ideas for development.
Created a topic in 2010 for moderators and members to discourage tribalism but it rather got worse. Now, NL has been reduced to tribal jingoism and a platform for kids where you hardly see any progressive discussions taking place. We now have a the hope of a generation laughing over issues that have mortgaged their future.

My thoughts exactly.

A generation of memes and comedians....

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2018
adadike:

Hian!
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
i remember a lot of Nairalanders that made me to enjoy politics section during 2015 elections. People like Tonyebarcanista, Passingshot, Aljharem, Cramjones, Mizmycoli, Caseless, Cleverly, Omenka, Rilwayne01, OrlandohOwoh, Ecoterrors, Whynotthetruth, Beremx, Francizy, agarawu, Firefire, anonimi, altwireles, tomakint, Gbawe, midolian, babyosisi, cococandy, chino, arressa, beaf, Truckpusher, there is this bayelsa dude that always reminds us that we will "Surely have a date with the truth", Ishilove the Apc mod, Ngwakwe the PDP mod, . modath the mother of all tribalist

It was really fun and intellectually-stimulating back then but things took a dangerous turn when the APC was formed and it took opposition politics to the extreme. Everyone started defending 'their own' and tribalism was officially enthroned.

I still miss MyZmycoli.

Truckpusher and tonyebarcanista have become my bros for life.

The nostalgia is real, but life is ...you, know....life

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2018
Sunnynwa:

Beremx can you help?
No she can't!! cheesy
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by neezar: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmm

When elders are talking, Ur own na just 2 keep shut and talk

mhen kudos 2 u guys @barcanista and the rest

Can still remember vividly if I wanna get information from the net....The 1st site to pop up is usually nairaland but it ain't like that again
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by yesloaded: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2018
the likes of op contributed to the fall of nairaland politic section, barcanista is not exempted and thats why he deactivate his former account. as regard cramjones, I don't fancy his partisan politic posts because it helps only his pocket but promote hatred among Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Sunnynwa: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
JackBaueress1:
No she can't!! cheesy

How's my friend SOA? grin
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
naptu2:

I remember.

Do you remember Tudor?
No. But I remember Becomerich, aka Mapomeji grin

He had his own form of 'English' called Batu. If you were having a had day, all you needed to do is look for Becomeriche's latest thread, and you'd laugh like you were in a comedy show.

He still posts from time to time though. I advice any newbie to go back in time to his articles and chances are you might find some ridiculous statement that would make you laugh forget yaself.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:
Hmmm

When elders are talking, Ur own na just 2 keep shut and talk

mhen kudos 2 u guys @barcanista and the rest

Can still remember vividly if I wanna get information from the net....The 1st site to pop up is usually nairaland but it ain't like that again

That was how I found Nairaland. One day I opened it and saw it was a packed house of fun and drama. And I used to learn a lot too.

It's still like that now though but in a different, less personal way. God bless Seun for following his vision. If he hadn't, many Nigerians would have missed out on a lot.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by neezar: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
igbodefender:

That was how I found Nairaland. One day I opened it and saw it was a packed house of fun and drama. And I used to learn a lot too.

It's still like that now though but in a different, less personal way. God bless Seun for following his vision. If he hadn't, many Nigerians would have missed out on a lot.
I never knew it was a forum oo cheesy cheesy

I thought it's just an advertising site cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:

I never knew it was a forum oo cheesy cheesy

I thought it's just an advertising site cheesy cheesy
I used to perch in the General Section till one day I traveled to politics section and saw all the political topics. I also saw the early tribal warlords having a brutal tribal war (the usual culprits Igbo versus Yoruba).

These two tribes eh! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umaru Badami Is Dead! Governor Fintiri Father Dies / Sokoto APC Ward Executives Defect To PDP / Is Option A4 A Viable Option For Election In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.