Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Where Is Cramjones? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Cramjones? (8104 Views)

Why The Future Award Africa Is A Big FAIL - Cramjones / Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones / See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by papoudaupolos: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
igbodefender:

What do you think can be done to make the situation better?
Here: making a good point to any response.
Generally : youth need enlightenment and travels not just school
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by BrokenTV: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
igbodefender:

Eggheader: one person whose voice used to be heard all over politics section, for good or bad. grin
Good old days then, nairaland has become something else this time around.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
igbodefender:
Wow. That's an interesting submission. Hope one or two people that matter are taking notes.
Hopefully
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
hardywaltz:
What of people like me who have been on Nairaland for close to 11 years.
I have seen the best gone several years ago, back then I learnt a lot from Nairaland. Today it's just hate and stupidity one gets to see here.

One of the things I learnt here on Nairaland where has been my guiding principle on social media is to fact check what I want to post so as not to cut sharing cheap propaganda

Nairaland can have some very educative threads. Threads in which you just seat back and learn a whole lot.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
neezar:
Delete sa
Delete the number in your own comment
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by neezar: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Delete the number in your own comment
Done already
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by papoudaupolos: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Well, the challenges faced by this generation is not worse than what our fathers faced during their time
There are more challenges now more than ever b4.
Unemployment
Insecurity
Crimes
And climate change -in less than 20 years I witness how the streams from my village are dry up and forcing large number of young people to move in cities looking for manual labour jus to earn a living.
Their first choice was to grow food and feed the nation.

All these challenges are avoidable with visionary leaders.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hmm. I just remembered AlmondJoy. One of the sharptongued once way back in Class of 2006. She stopped being active around 07. That was when Linda Ikeji and Seun were still like 1or 2 years in the game.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
papoudaupolos:

There are more challenges now more than ever b4.
Unemployment
Insecurity
Crimes
And climate change -in less than 20 years I witness how the streams from my village are dry up and forcing large number of young people to move in cities looking for manual labour jus to earn a living.
Their first choice was to grow food and feed the nation.

All these challenges are avoidable with visionary leaders.
True but our fathers faced WAR
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by kings09(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
shift15:
The degeneration started when some people started labelling people with divergent opinion Tanoid. Then with open display of partiality and preference for one political persuasion by moderators and even the founder of Nairaland, it put nail in the coffin. Today, you risk being insulted, called IPOB, Pig and whatever simply because you have different opinion apart from them.
It doesn't worth it for people that strive on intellectual argument and cognitive reasoning....

Seun no just try
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:11am On Apr 06, 2018
shift15:
The degeneration started when some people started labelling people with divergent opinion Tanoid. Then with open display of partiality and preference for one political persuasion by moderators and even the founder of Nairaland, it put nail in the coffin. Today, you risk being insulted, called IPOB, Pig and whatever simply because you have different opinion apart from them.
It doesn't worth it for people that strive on intellectual argument and cognitive reasoning....

Hypocrites like you is what I hate the most. The hate started with the formation of APC with it's supporters labelled as jajaweeds by igbos. Later, igbos started supporting nnamdi kanus hate ideology by threatening people from other tribes and boasting of weapons to destroy the zoo. Then later labelled the supporters of APC as zombies till today. But you are blind to all these facts. Typical of you igbos. Always cry victim after formenting trouble.

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Blue3k(m): 2:34am On Apr 06, 2018
Have u tried DMimg him?
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Zeromoney(m): 2:53am On Apr 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The emboldened was among the trolls that sunk Nairaland with his too many troll threads and comments.

Nairaland sunk itself, and is still sinking itself. It's a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by stonemasonn: 3:07am On Apr 06, 2018
Zeromoney:

Nairaland sunk itself, and is still sinking itself. It's a matter of time.
I know you are reveling by the prospect of nairaland sinking grin
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2018
Blue3k:
Have u tried DMimg him?

No, but I don't think I will. If he's not responded so far to his mentions on this thread, it might mean he wants to be left alone.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by dahaz(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
mizmycoli was also a pillar to be reckon with those days in the politics section. Her use of english was mastery!. she commands english language as if she was commanding her children grin. learn quite a lots of english words from her back then. she used to be quite close to tonyebarcanista but was suprise when they fell out. probably due to sharing formular for the dasuki loot lipsrsealed

modath was also another person who made politics section very competitive those days. Her points those days were straight and direct. unfortunately, after the election she fizzle out of the politics section just like many of them passingshot, koboko69, midolian etc

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
dahaz:
mizmycoli was also a pillar to be reckon with those days in the politics section. Her use of english was mastery!. she commands english language as if she was commanding her children grin. learn quite a lots of english words from her back then. she used to be quite close to tonyebarcanista but was suprise when they fell out. probably due to sharing formular for the dasuki loot lipsrsealed

modath was also another person who made politics section very competitive those days. Her points those days were straight and direct. unfortunately, after the election she fizzle out of the politics section just like many of them passingshot, koboko69, midolian etc
midolian commented on one of my threads this morning. Still very active.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
What of the dozzybaba ? grin
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by naptu2: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:
Hmm. I just remembered AlmondJoy. One of the sharptongued once way back in Class of 2006. She stopped being active around 07. That was when Linda Ikeji and Seun were still like 1or 2 years in the game.

grin She is still around (her usernames have changed over time).
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Obdk:

berem is not intelligent. she got popular Becos she is Igbo and support apc...

But she doesn't support APC any longer. Is she now intelligent?
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Purehuman(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
It exploded when Buhari made the 97% and 5% statement. Some people began to insult a particular tribe for not supporting the ruling party. That statement was so popular in 2015 and 2016. Then IPOB later finished everything. That was when everyone now concentrated on igbos.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by fx45(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:
Wonder why people change their monikers on Nairaland. It's like packing up and starting another life. undecided

Imagine if someone as popular as Tonyebarcanister were to decide to delete his moniker and start all over again with a different moniker.

Tonye, is there any circumstance that would warrant such?
The tribalist Igbo-hating flip-flopper you're referring to morphed into TonyeBarcanista from Barcanista... You need to ask him why he deleted his old account.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
naptu2:

grin She is still around (her usernames have changed over time).
Seriously?! What's Almondjoy's current username? These are the ancient Nairalanders of legend.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by fx45(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
EODforce:
. Austin,ina ekwuzi ka ibu learner na this game

Ileke idi's handle is still very operational but this time,on a different handle

You remember That evil Ekoile1,?he moved from ekoile to Arressa and now with the dreaded deomel,deomello,deomelllo
The idi0t has further degenerated into posting funny pictures and has nothing else apart from IPOB Pigs to contribute.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by naptu2: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:
Seriously?! What's Almondjoy's current username? These are the ancient Nairalanders of legend.

Back in 2013.

naptu2:
The one woman riot squad. The woman who single-handedly took on half of nairaland in 2011 (Tikuu!). The irrepressible, indefatigable -

Almondjoy: aka Blazay, Lasinoh, Bootyonme, Gambrosia, Calloti, Militia, Jellitia, Mgbeketoto, Kanwulia, spermdrops, Babeelove, Dewdrops (on Nigeria Village Square), Chintua, etc.

FAYA DEY GO NNE-MAMA!!! CALLOTTI De HALLOTTI De SALLOTTI.

And now
https://www.nairaland.com/4286253/agnostics-a.k-free-thinkers-house
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by MizMyColi(f): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dahaz, you need deliverance grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by kolaaderin: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
AustineE1:

In the early days of Nairaland,it was such an interesting place to be,whenever one logs in to politics section,you come out learning new things,it was great,everyone had a great opinion about trending political issues,then one morning we woke up to a generation of idiots,who no longer judge others by the strength of there character but rather by the colour of there skins, languages,religion and ethnicities.

And rumor Mungers who so much love and believe in fake news.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Gerrard59(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Surprisingly, no one has mentioned Kobojunkie, Nagoma, Alhamjri (not sure about the spelling), Gbawe (writing long epistle defending anything Tinubu related. E.g. He actively defended the Lekki toll gate then), Kasmuoto, Ekt Bear, Okijajuju, Madcow (same as Okijajuju) etc. Beaf was rumoured to be Reno Omokri or Doyin Okupe. Dayokanu was a hard core tribalist who has metamorphosed into Ramduter (because Germany won the World Cup in 2014).

I believe the problem started with the rabid tribalism everywhere which was also supported by the mods, and the 2015 election exacerbated it. The tribalism got so worse and things degenerated. Buhari vs Jonathan, Igbo vs Yoruba, PDP vs APC etc. So so bad. Then, I avoided the section like vomit. Ironically, it was the same section that made me register because of the way posters analysed the Boko Haram crises. Then, the likes of Nagoma and ShiaLagos defended Boko Haram.

Additionally, the frustration in the country aided the tribalism (Nairaland is a microcosm of Nigeria), the affordability of Internet some say also contributed - it became cheap to browse the Internet and as such people started making foolish comments.

Another I think is the failure of Buhari. Certain old members supported him very well, and his failure further made them to be on the sidelines. This because when they comment, they're pounced on due to their support of him. How these seemingly educated men and women supported Buhari is still astonishing. Most folks overlooked his antecedents. Those who said Buhari was a failure and will still be again were called Taniods. Yet he's still being defended by the same persons. Today, Buhari has failed as predicted. Certainly, leopards don't change their spot.

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by GenbIoodykiller: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
dahaz:

grin
MizMyColi you don see am
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by MizMyColi(f): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
grin
MizMyColi you don see am

cheesy
Na so o

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by GenbIoodykiller: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
adadike:
where is my babyosisi?
to bang you just dey hungry me
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by GenbIoodykiller: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You shall live long my brother...

Back then there was still tribal/ethnic wars and annoying trolls but perpetrators were in the fringes as majority of people on the politics section were focused on strictly politics. In fact, I could vividly recall that trolls weren't given attention then unlike what obtains now.

There are lots of stuff I'll love to share here but I get sick seeing trolling comments instead of intellectual comments.
bia Tamuno mechie onu there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Governor’s Wife’s Scholarship Beneficiaries Offer Thanksgiving / Lagos Contributed ₦428.98 Billion Into FG IGR In 2020 / UNGA: Buhari's Speech Lacked Personal Commitments, Contained Lies — PDP Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.