Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Is It Ok For The Woman To Say "i Love You" First? And How Soon Is Too Soon? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For The Woman To Say "i Love You" First? And How Soon Is Too Soon? (1965 Views)

See What The Lady I Want To Marry Soon Is Doing To Me / How Soon Is Too Soon? / How Soon Is Too Soon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok For The Woman To Say "i Love You" First? And How Soon Is Too Soon? by Lacrissa: 2:34am On May 08, 2010
Ok girls, you've been dating a guy for maybe like 2months,, and you know you have feelings for him, is it ok to say "I love you" first or wait for him even though you know he has feelings for you? And how soon or what time frame is good to say "i love you".

Guys how would you react if a girl tells you under these conditions?
Re: Is It Ok For The Woman To Say "i Love You" First? And How Soon Is Too Soon? by Ivynwa(f): 3:56am On May 08, 2010
It is okay to express oneself but if you don't want to lose a naija man swallow that your love declaration until he declares his because he will pick race when u do first. Don't you know that you need wisdom with a Naija man?
Re: Is It Ok For The Woman To Say "i Love You" First? And How Soon Is Too Soon? by Pweety4me(f): 3:59am On May 08, 2010
Ivynwa:

It is okay to express oneself but if you don't want to lose a naija man swallow that your love declaration until he declares his because he will pick race when u do first. Don't you know that you need wisdom with a Naija man?
Hmmm
Re: Is It Ok For The Woman To Say "i Love You" First? And How Soon Is Too Soon? by Ivynwa(f): 4:30am On May 08, 2010
Hmmm what Pweety?
Re: Is It Ok For The Woman To Say "i Love You" First? And How Soon Is Too Soon? by SeanLewis(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2010
Lacrissa:

Ok girls, you've been dating a guy for maybe like 2months,, and you know you have feelings for him, is it ok to say "I love you" first or wait for him even though you know he has feelings for you? And how soon or what time frame is good to say "i love you".

Guys how would you react if a girl tells you under these conditions?
The first day that a girl that i dated 4 only 2months told me that she luvs me. I thought she said that so that it will enable her to SAP me easily. Eventhough I had already kept a perfect date to tell her myself. After sme months, The relationship didnt last 4 a year and we went our seperate ways. I think its my responsibility to tell her
Re: Is It Ok For The Woman To Say "i Love You" First? And How Soon Is Too Soon? by czer2(m): 8:48am On May 08, 2010
it ok but dont let him know or he will just make a fool out of you
Re: Is It Ok For The Woman To Say "i Love You" First? And How Soon Is Too Soon? by Lacrissa: 1:52pm On May 08, 2010
Thanks guys, Though I expressed my feelings to him when he wanted to walk away because he said he wasn't sure what I was feeling for him and age so I told him I have feelings but never said "love".
Re: Is It Ok For The Woman To Say "i Love You" First? And How Soon Is Too Soon? by Spyker: 3:46pm On May 08, 2010
Naija men and women are always doing stuffs differently from the world.
Haba, a simple talk like i love you now has a perfect timing and must be said by one partner before the other follows. Haaa.
No wonder we break up easily because we are still in stone age.
Re: Is It Ok For The Woman To Say "i Love You" First? And How Soon Is Too Soon? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 08, 2010
Spyker:

Naija men and women are always doing stuffs differently from the world.
Haba, a simple talk like i love you now has a perfect timing and must be said by one partner before the other follows. Haaa.
No wonder we break up easily because we are still in stone age.
exactly my sentiment.
Re: Is It Ok For The Woman To Say "i Love You" First? And How Soon Is Too Soon? by skiido: 4:32pm On May 08, 2010
99999999999ja. Ha!!!. Na wa o. So there is a time to show your feelings? No wounder relationships are so unreal. Now i know why pple pretend. 9ja i hail o.
Re: Is It Ok For The Woman To Say "i Love You" First? And How Soon Is Too Soon? by Dimka76(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2010
skiido:

99999999999ja. Ha!!!. Na wa o. So there is a time to show your feelings? No wounder relationships are so unreal. Now i know why pple pretend. 9ja i hail o.

Of course there is a time to show ur feelings! Wat has 9ja got to do with it!

So will tell someone u love her on d 1st date?
Re: Is It Ok For The Woman To Say "i Love You" First? And How Soon Is Too Soon? by skiido: 5:03pm On May 08, 2010
Dude, i love you on the first date is most likely infatuation but after 2 months and nobody is loving, hmm or somebody is loving and afraid to say!!!
Re: Is It Ok For The Woman To Say "i Love You" First? And How Soon Is Too Soon? by renimola(f): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2014
To me its ok for her to say it if she really feels dat way...sumtimesd its just too difficult to hide your feelings no matter how much to try to do that...its a free word say it ..if he dsn't feel d same way it doesn't matter at least u were able to free ur mind...

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Another Guy. / What's Your Take? (Marriage Related) / Growing Up As A Mixed Race Child In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.