Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. (8923 Views)

Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany / Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) / FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by fk001(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2018
Defending their highest political mentor

grin

I reject being a slave in my own country.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by origima: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2018
Ohanaeze a disgrace and an embodiment of immorality. U can't imaging Ndi Igbo accepting criminality as a way of life,what a shame for this body.
Anyway ,we are in campaign mood the president will like reduce the strength of would be enemies. He can't watch the rogues use their I'll gotten money to unseat him so Ndi ohaneze,chere aka ghoromgbo
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by hedonistic: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2018
Funnicator:
Shameless Ohaneze. You won't defend innocent youths who seek right to self determination and are being killed and buried hurriedly in shallow graves it is now a typical Nigerian politician that is corrupt that you're defending.

I know Buhari won't even take you guys seriously. If Ekweremadu is innocent let him prove himself in the court of law. An innocent man fears no accusation. Defend the defenceless and not a politician with access to hundreds of SANs and CJs.

Don't be stupid, you ignorant and uneducated lout. Is that how the law works?

If he is guilty, then the accusers SHOULD PROVE IT. If you weren't so ignorant, you would know that he who accuses must prove. That is trite in law

You can't ask me stupid questions about how I acquired my properties. Prove that I acquired them through criminal means or shut the Bleep up! That's how the law works in sane societies. You idiots need a massive injection of sense.
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by rickyrex(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2018
mpianya39:

Hydraulic soup wanna be Nya anambra grin grin

Eziokwu adiozie undecided i will only support you when i hear ngige is dead.
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by IMASTEX: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2018
As expected. . .working for the money
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Anslemchiboy(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2018
I weep for this country, is these how we are going to be great as a country. How does this solve my problems as an igbo Man, did the deputy Senate preso recognize my existence or know any of my family members abeg make everyone bear him papa name

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2018
There is no hope for this country, I swear. If Ekweremadu is guilty of misappropriation, embezzlement and money laundering, then I don't give the slightest fucckks whether he's Igbo and being victimized. A guilty person remains guilty regardless of whatever motives prompted the inquest. I don't understand how morally depraved and shameless one has to be to defend corruption just because the figures feeling the heat are from your tribe. Utterly shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2018
hedonistic:

If he is guilty, then the accusers SHOULD PROVE IT. If you weren't so ignorant, you would know that he who accuses must prove. That is trite in law

You can't ask me stupid questions about how I acquired my properties. Prove that I acquired them through criminal means or shut the Bleep up! That's how the law works in sane societies. You idiots need a massive injection of sense.

I'm no lawyer or law expert, but the emboldened in utter rubbish. In civilized countries, like in the US, it is perfectly appropriate to be asked to validate the source of your income or assets. There is extensive leeway accorded law enforcement to seize assets of those suspected of money laundering money earned from organized crime, drug peddling, political corruption etc. Nowhere are these conditional asset forfeitures needed more than Nigeria where politics is the biggest money spinner rather than industry.

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by TMemos: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jwonder:
As a nairalander once said
"Ikeoha ndi Igbo, though you're a thief but as my brother; I'll support you in this. Never will u see a Yoruba man call Tinubu a criminal nor a hausa call Buhari or Dambazzau a thief but they expect me to hang my own brother."

I STAND WITH Ike Ekweremadu

What a dirty, stinking post from the depth of putrid garbage.

Nigeria is in trouble!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Mccollins042(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is another move by buhari and APC to clamp down on opposition as it is rumoured that a candidate is concidering ekweremmadu as a running mate
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Oluwambo147(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Buhari's regime self is upside down

Baba Buhari is only fighting those he perceived as enemies or weak!

Are you telling me that Buhari, Amaechi, Tinubu, OBJ, IBB, Kanu, Saraki, Dogara and co does not have hidden asset?

Buhari will not even be remembered for anything
cause a corrupt man cannot fight corruption!

I am not in support of any politician! Those who have gifted this country with poverty must surely face judgement

They might escape man but not God.

all of them heartless people

1 Like

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by BafanaBafana: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tufiyakwa!
Seriously, the minds of igbos are as tiny as the landmass of the south east. You can never rule a country if you can't rise above tribal politics. They see everything as igbo vs others. Or it is the slave mentality I guess.
Dasuki is facing trial,
Saraki,
FFK,
Obanikoro,
Nyako,
All facing trials. Their village people did not protest against it. But once it's an igbo they start crying victimisation.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Balyz: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Funnicator:

No single yoruba man on this forum has openly called Tinubu a criminal nor has a fulani man called buhari a fulani fascist.

hypocrite!
Thats because Tinubu is not a criminal and neither is Buhari a fascist. Continue supporting your Ekweremadu, after all the money he used in acquiring those properties were supposed to be spent developing your land and not mine

5 Likes

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by enemyofprogress: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Not surprised. They are fond of defending criminals from that part of the country

THUNDER FOR SALE!

Are you heartbroken?
Did your boyfriend/
girlfriend leave you for another girl/biy after all the investment you made on him/her?? Or your village people are monitoring u? Did your Dad ask you to disappear when you came back home?? That your uncle that collected your account
number four times and still hasn't sent you any money?
Did you spend 30 minutes typing your feelings, only for the person to reply kk. Hmmmmm, cry not, your worries are now over. Here at the thunder Incorporated,we sell different types of thunderstorms

1)small thunder #2,500

2)medium thunder #5,000

3)big thunder #7,500

4)heavy thunder #10,000

5)heavy thunder with follow come lightening #50,000 specifically made for lala, cee cee, ajepako, rokia2, funjosh and other very wicked people on nairaland

6)boiled and rosted thunder with strong wind #75,000

7) Customized thunder for critical cases also available from #500,0000 and above.

Finally, if you need any special thunder for serious reasons, don't hesitate to let us know. We also do online deliveries

Please place your orders now!
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by busomma: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
And we all open our dirty mouths & say we want a better Nigeria. How could that be when we support & celebrate thieves so long he/ she is one of our kinsmen? Ohaneze , if true they made such statement, should be very ashamed of itself.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by NdiaraIGBO: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
hedonistic:

You are the ignorant over-tribalised idiattttt here.

There is a contrary maxim which requires that in matters of dishonesty, fraud,corruption, stealing the accused whilst innocent, must provide evidence of how he came to own those properties especially if his legitimate income suggests otherwise.
there are plenty of dollar millionaires in Nigeria without any visible legitimate source of income. The burden of prove lies with them in a sane society.

slowpoke quoting 17th century colonial law.

Anumanu!

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by maasoap(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jwonder:
As a nairalander once said
"Ikeoha ndi Igbo, though you're a thief but as my brother; I'll support you in this. Never will u see a Yoruba man call Tinubu a criminal nor a hausa call Buhari or Dambazzau a thief but they expect me to hang my own brother."[/b]

I STAND WITH Ike Ekweremadu

You stood with Evans. Why would this be a surprise?

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Fatherstruggle(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=Jwonder post=66466808]As a nairalander once said
"Ikeoha ndi Igbo, though you're a thief but as my brother; I'll support you in this. Never will u see a Yoruba man call Tinubu a criminal nor a hausa call Buhari or Dambazzau a thief but they expect me to hang my own brother."

I STAND WITH Ike Ekweremadu[/IS DASUKI AN IBO MAN]
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Enice(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
yanabasee:
Buhari's asset declaration wasnt properly investigated and he shut down every moves by hiring tenths of SANs to fight for him....

So why is Saraki, Dogara and Ekwremadu's case a different one from that of the president?
please show us proof of where PMB hired tens of SANs to stop investigation on his asser declaration.
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Ngokafor(f): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Balyz:
I have always said it and I will say it again: Ibos have criminality ingrained in their DNA, they have this irrepressible urge to defend a criminal, just so long as he is making money and of course he is one of their own. Just take a look at them come to this crook's defence

Yorubas are actually the ones who have criminality ingrained in their DNA...eating faeces as well as beheading humans for monetary rituals is very common with you lots..as well as defending your APC politicians who daily embezzle public funds..e.g Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Okoroawusa: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nwodo has sold Ohanaeze to the highest bidder

I know what the organization was before How has the mighty fallen!

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Okoroawusa: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nwodo has sold Ohanaeze to the highest bidder

I know what the organization was before How has the mighty fallen!
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by mabea: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Funnicator:

No single yoruba man on this forum has openly called Tinubu a criminal nor has a fulani man called buhari a fulani fascist.

hypocrite!
You called Ekweremmadu a thief without proofs. I have never seen any politician who has made more contribution to the development of his people than him apart from Uche Ogah. If you doubt me go to oduma and ani nri.
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Yoruba4Life: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Awon Developers rada rada grin
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Enice(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Buhari's regime self is upside down

Baba Buhari is only fighting those he perceived as enemies or weak!

Are you telling me that Buhari, Amaechi, Tinubu, OBJ, IBB, Kanu, Saraki, Dogara and co does not have hidden asset?

Buhari will not even be remembered for anything
cause a corrupt man cannot fight corruption!

I am not in support of any politician! Those who have gifted this country with poverty must surely face judgement

They might escape man but not God.

you hide behind the net to spew rubbish. If you have proof of Buhari's undeclared asset, please show us or hide behind the net to point them out. Others can verify. In the case of Amaechi, he was a state Governor. The EFCC has no power to investigate the financies of a state unless it is invited by that state (in the case of Odili vs Fg/EFCC). Let Wike invite the EFCC to investigate the state. If they cannot, let Wike or rather anybody with proof show us that Amaechi is living beyond his means, show us his houses, cars, bank accounts(Diezani, FFK, Fayose, PEJ and co comes to mind) etc. The PDP was in Government for 16 years, they have the means to carry such investigation. But till this day, it is all propaganda. Tinubu left Government in 2007, till this day, you rats are still shouting Tinubu! Tinubu!!. What did the drunken master do when he was in power and Tinubu had no immunity? So 11 years after you expect Buhari to investigate him when the trail must have gone cold? Haba. Now on Sakari, the case is in court. The executive has done its best by presenting the case to court. It is left for the judiciary (corrupt or not) to pass judgement. We are in a democracy here please. On Dogara, Dogara who? Who knew him before 2015?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Ake1: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/264108-hidden-assets-ohaneze-vows-to-defend-ekweremadu.html

They always stand and defend every criminal in this country. No taboo, no moral. It is in the beginning..

1 Like

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by sapele914(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
unknownsolja:
nigeria was never supposed to be one because everything is done based on where you come from hell..you need to even fill in your state of origin..igbos see it as witch hunting and if Ekweremadu was yoruba the yorubas will feel the same way and the guys from the north as well..we are too tribalistic in nigeria and we are always the first to shout racism.you see this is why nigeria will forever be a poo hole,no equal justice.by the time tinubut,obasanjo and ibb are in prison then i can take nigeria serious.ex korean president is going to jail for 24yrs
The same way in the US of A the blacks support their own,the Latinos support their own,and the grand master caucasians are in control,ain't nothing new in the Federal system we practice like the Americans,,the system is working nothing in life is given,when it comes to sharing Naira there is no tribe involved,only peasant minded people dwell on ethnicity and religion. Go and ask Aliko Dangote & Femi Otedola for advice
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by kernel502: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Funnicator:
Shameless Ohaneze. You won't defend innocent youths who seek right to self determination and are being killed and buried hurriedly in shallow graves it is now a typical Nigerian politician that is corrupt that you're defending.

I know Buhari won't even take you guys seriously. If Ekweremadu is innocent let him prove himself in the court of law. An innocent man fears no accusation. Defend the defenceless and not a politician with access to hundreds of SANs and CJs.

They should try Kyari and Burutai, after all they were allegations of having hidden assets.
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by kernel502: 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Balyz:
I have always said it and I will say it again: Ibos have criminality ingrained in their DNA, they have this irrepressible urge to defend a criminal, just so long as he is making money and of course he is one of their own. Just take a look at them come to this crook's defence

Which Igbo have stolen more than Tinubu?
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by kernel502: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry Look at these shameless people and yet these ones are dreaming of producing President in 2023 Igbos are truly their own enemies. No Yoruba group will shamelessly defend a thief

Close your mouth after electing American most wanted drug lord (Kashamu) into our hallow chamber, same people celebrated an ex convict Bode George.

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
kernel502:

They should try Kyari and Burutai, after all they were allegations of having hidden assets.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara: Bandits "Unconditionally" Release 100 Persons After 42 Days / Independence Day: Akeredolu Grants 18 Prisoners Amnesty / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.