Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. (8921 Views)

Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany / Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) / FG Seeks Temporary Forfeiture Of Ekweremadu’s ‘hidden Assets’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Ekweremadu is a known thief
He must be made to vomit all the yams he ate since 1999... The man is a smart crook

All Nigerian politicians are selfish and corrupt
Including Buhari

Wen will tiffnubu vomit his own?
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ejjis:
I am a fool...

Yes you are! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Remind pdp when they get to aso rock

1 Like

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Remind pdp when they get to aso rock

Den in IKE EKWEREMMADU we stand. cheesy grin
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by degamemaster(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
NonsoWow:
Count Anambra out of it. No sane Anambra indigene would defend a wawa criminal. Wawa-born Nwodo of Ohaneze is just trying to justify stealing because it involves his wawa broda.
You are a useful idiot. Shut your mouth up. Onye nzuzu!
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by brojoshua: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yes, Ohaneze Ndigbo will help him defend his looted money and the assets he bought with looted money. Like children like their people

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by deomelo: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

How many foreign houses and mansions have you traced to Tinubu?

Do you have any facts to show us per how much Tinubu stole, from where and where he kept the money?

Tinibu is not a public official and he left public service over a decade ago

Tinubu is a businessman here in Nigeria and even all the businesses people attached to his name are here in Nigeria, created jobs and employed Nigerians and contributing to Nigeria's economy and GDP.

Your ekweremadudu stole your money, shipped your money abroad to buy mansions and make money for himself and his family without investing 1 kobo in your ipob villages or 1 single job for your people, the same people he stole the money from.

The joke is on you.

And your usual ignorant Tinubu excuse cannot win any case in any court of law because pointing fingers in a court of law that Tinubu stole too is not a legal defence and won't prevent you from going to jail

ipob mentality is always upside down mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by omohayek: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
The whole "but what about Tinubu?" line favored by defenders of corruption is just sickening. Apart from the fact that "tu quoque" is not an acceptable legal defense, even if we accept that Tinubu is guilty as sin, why didn't the PDP bother to effectively prosecute him for his alleged crimes throughout the many years he was out of power and in the opposition? Isn't the fact that Tinubu continues to walk free a damning condemnation of the PDP's attitude towards corruption? In addition, the whole line that "Yorubas never condemn Tinubu" is a lie, and besides, I've yet to see all but a few sick individuals even try to mount a defense for thieves like Bode George, Bukola Saraki, Musiliu Obanikoro or Ayo Oke, all of whom are Yoruba, so the claim that Yorubas are just as defensive of their own crooks is also a blatant falsehood.

At any rate, it is heartening to see that at least some of the people who have stepped forward on this thread to condemn Ohaneze are themselves Igbo, putting the lie to the stereotype that everyone from the eastern side of the Niger puts tribal loyalty above all else. One should give credit when due, and I can only hope that this attitude spread in all parts of the country in the near future.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by maasoap(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ngokafor:

Yorubas are actually the ones who have criminality ingrained in their DNA...eating faeces as well as beheading humans for monetary rituals is very common with you lots..as well as defending your APC politicians who daily embezzle public funds..e.g Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Thank you. We knew people that are always carrying placards on the streets, to the court houses on behalf of indicted people, looters and criminals. Sometimes, they would even organise a welcome party for a prisoner who just finished serving his sentence. Ibori, Evans, now Ekeremadu. Who's next to defend?
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Funnicator:

No single yoruba man on this forum has openly called Tinubu a criminal nor has a fulani man called buhari a fulani fascist.

Firstly, your party tried and freed him years back.
Secondly, you need to, at least, tell us why we should call him a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
deomelo:

How many foreign houses and mansions have you traced to Tinubu?

Do you have any facts to show us per how much Tinubu stole, from where and where he kept the money?

Tinibu is not a public official and he left public service over a decade ago

Tinubu is a businessman here in Nigeria and even all the businesses people attached to his name are here in Nigeria, created jobs and employed Nigerians and contributing to Nigeria's economy and GDP.

Your ekweremadudu stole your money, shipped your money abroad to buy mansions and make money for himself and his family without investing 1 kobo in your ipob villages or 1 single job for your people, the same people he stole the money from.

The joke is on you.

And your usual ignorant Tinubu excuse cannot win any case in any court of law because pointing fingers in a court of law that Tinubu stole too is not a legal defence and won't prevent you from going to jail

ipob mentality is always upside down mentality.

gringringringringringrin.

Sorry Bros, I forgot. Tiffnubu is AKA St Anthony of Padua.
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by deomelo: 1:13am On Apr 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

gringringringringringrin.

Sorry Bros, I forgot. Tiffnubu is AKA St Anthony of Padua.

Typical ipob ignorant and unintelligent default possition

I asked you to list what Tinubu stole, how much, from where and where he kept his money, obviously, you came up empty as expected.

It's funny how every ipob under the sun including a day old ipob have so much to say about Asiwaju, but they can not come up with anything sane and rational he stole from them or from Lagos state, just like jona their otuoke waterside village hero came up empty against Asiwaju.

Btw, I'd still love to know how many ipob yoots ekweremadudu employed or created jobs for in Enugu with all the money he stole and shipped abroad for himself and his family... grin grin grin

Una suffers neva reach.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by limeta(f): 1:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry Look at these shameless people and yet these ones are dreaming of producing President in 2023 Igbos are truly their own enemies. No Yoruba group will shamelessly defend a thief

Me be think say tinubu na thief too
Ok I see his a yoruba man his hands can not be dirty.
Devil hammer all of una head
I stand with ekweremedu
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2018
deomelo:

Typical ipob ignorant and unintelligent default possition

I asked you to list what Tinubu stole, how much, from where and where he kept his money, obviously, you came up empty as expected.

It's funny how every ipob under the sun including a day old ipob have so much to say about Asiwaju, but they can not come up with anything sane and rational he stole from them or from Lagos state, just like jona their otuoke waterside village hero came up empty against Asiwaju.

Btw, I'd still love to know how many ipob yoots ekweremadudu employed or created jobs for in Enugu with all the money he stole and shipped abroad for himself and his family... grin grin grin

Una suffers neva reach.... grin grin

I couldn't read again grin.

Cuz I've discovered that I was accusing St Anthony grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Assets: Ohaneze Ndigbo Vows To Defend Ekweremadu.. by nku5: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2018
This is why I detest Ohaneze. They haven't said a word about that quota Arewa PHD holder that said Igbos are responsible for the rate of drug abuse in the north. Despite the fact that the lieis pure hate speech that could invite violence against Igbos in the far north.

Unserious people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Replies Oluwo Of Iwo, Says Accusations Untrue / 2023: I Am Running As A Presidential Aspirant, Not Nothern Aspirant - Lawan / Ogun First Lady, Bamidele Abiodun, Emerges African Iconic Woman Of The Year 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.