Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (19655 Views)

Poll: Having heard from Theseeker, Do You think he's Guilty as charged?

Yes!: 37% (20 votes)
No!: 33% (18 votes)
Maybe!: 1% (1 vote)
Indifferent!: 1% (1 vote)
Who Fckuing cares?: 25% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

Would You mind telling us, who Your other fans are?
Rumor has it, that You told Plat, FL sent You her nu-de pictures on YM. In fact, Plat verbally attacked FL Gators on Nairaland for this reason.
Did FL Gators send You her nu-de pictures or You Lied about it to Plat or Plat cooked it up?

I do not know who my fans her or who aren't. The issue of what I said or didn't about Fl Gators to Plat isn't consequential at this point. I don't see how that relates with the damaging claims Plat made against me. How is that supposed to relate to being called a scammer? Let's solve this scam issue, that's what I'm here for.

Missy B:

Did You ask her for it or she gave the the money voluntarily?
I didn't ask her for it, in fact I never suggested it. She offered it.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 3:15pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

F u 2 b*.tch!

^^

this b!tch is now fast becomin very insultive~
she was never like this till of recent~
maybe shes on her period or sometin
cos therz a saying that a menstruating woman is an angry woman who can bite and kill!! angry angry
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Travelista(f): 3:18pm On May 08, 2010
Stop derailing this thread, Robin. Find another place to perch.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2010
busybody20:

Hiyaa you come across like you still have soft spot for her, now u wanna make me cry  cry  So sweet!

People give gifts to one another in a relationship! No big deal! I once bought Handouts, phone and many more for my boyfriend whilst in a relationship. No big deal  undecided

Having said that, Do you intend to return the 175 dollars and the money she helped you with regarding your school fees to her, if it will make her happy because she seems upset?
I always liked Fl Gators, always will. If she hates me, well, it's her decision and I can't question it. I, as a matter of fact, intended to return the money but with the allegations she's been and still making against me, I think she derives her satisfaction there more than getting her money paid back. Again, if she believes I'm a scammer and wants everyone to do same, isn't it a little absurd that she expects a scammer to pay her money back? Or let's just say she hasn't said that by herself but her self-appointed mouthpiece, Gabry, has been requesting that at least. When we solve this whole scam issue, we will get back to whether or not I will pay her back. Will the repayment cover for the damage she's done to the name (let's just assume she did any damage)?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

The second was the application fees she paid to the colleges.
How much, precisely?

ThePelican:

In as much as I appreciated the TOEFL test fee, I didn't feel comfortable with it at first and I made this known to her by text message--
You didn't feel comfortable with Plat paying for the test fee, You even complained about it YET she offered to pay the application fee? Why did You let her pay the application fee and how much was it?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

The issue of what I said or didn't about Fl Gators to Plat isn't consequential at this point. I don't see how that relates with the damaging claims Plat made against me. How is that supposed to relate to being called a scammer? Let's solve this scam issue, that's what I'm here for.
Please, answer the Question. Did You tell Plat?

ThePelican:

I told her then that I was going to send her the test fee to pay, and that I could only do that by September because I wanted to take the test in September but she insisted I took the test in August and as such she was going to pay for it and I will refund her at my convenience. I agreed to accept, after all, we were in a relationship and it might just not be proper if I refused to accept it since the intention was to speed up the whole process for me to have all that were required to submit the application for college admission.  She did the same with the college admission. Besides those two, there were no other offered help.
Have You paid her yet? No? Why?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2010
Here are some Questions Nairalanders want You to answer :

A - I'D like to know how TS is in school in the US but going for drinks in Abuja during finals week.

1) Can you tell us how you met Plat
2) What led to the problem between you 2
3) Were you ever in the US/UCLA?
4) Did you ever attempt to scam Plat? If yes, why would you do that to your gf? And if no, why do you think you gf would come to NL to make such allegations
5) Was there any financials dealings between yourself and 190
6) What do you know about Uju, whitelexi schitzo? How are they relevant to what happened between you and Plat?

What is TS's deal with UCLA??
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by busybody20: 3:33pm On May 08, 2010
Quoting 190 on the 6th May 2010 at 04:36 PM; He said there is a cetain NLander involved (behind the scene) in this case; who is this person and what's roles  they did take in this matter?

190:

Good!!
Now let me tell you this,
You dont know droppings about what happened
I aint justifying T.S for what ever happened
and he knows this, But i would take my firm stand and that is
he comes here and make an explanation on everything that happened
and he is prepared for that,why would someone who knows he's faulty,
not simply re-open a new ID and starts placing threads, No one would ever know
if it were him,but for theseeker to continously come back here and say he is NOT GUILTY then
i think we have to give him some listening ear, **MARK IT** i am not A Foo! like you that simply Judges things by what they read,
I have spoken to PLAT both on fone and on YIM several times and had first hand exprience with theseeker and i know what they both told me
about this issue, so if anti-seeker people like yourself simply comes in and think you wont give THESEEKER a chance to show what he's Got then all i can say is SHAME, SHAME on you, I am a Nigerian and a typical one for that matter,these 2 people here (THESEEKER And Plat) are both Nigerians like myself and if its my duty to ensure that we dont turn out and hurt ourselves, thats what they call been a BROTHERS-KEEPER,

I aint here for No troubles ( I hardly am) all i am saying is that THESEEKER says hes gat proofs and he would show them because he told me all these (MANY OF YOU HERE OBVIOUSLY do not KNOW THAT there is A certain [size=18pt]NETHACKER [/size] a nairalander behind everything that transpired) I know this, so till then lets not Judge cos we ourselves can all make mistakes (and t.s is found Guilty in anyway, i 190 would ensure that he returns whatever money Plat spent back to her) or if he cant i would personally return every Bit of money Plat spent (i would easily do that) Just to ensure that there is peace once more,

I hate people that just take sides without using their brains, but i wont blame you, you are obviously thinking with the left side of your brain only, and i mentioned chicagoland because i dont know if that is the kinda rubbish that you peeps do there, taking sides without hearing the full story of what happened this is NAIRALAND AND its for Nigerians who are their brothers keepers!!

rubbish!!

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

How much, precisely?
You didn't feel comfortable with Plat paying for the test fee, You even complained about it YET she offered to pay the application fee? Why did You let her pay the application fee and how much was it?
She insisted. She wanted the test to be taken in August and I agreed. It was simple nothing more to it. The fee was $175. The application fee for the school was $75 in total or so, but I don't remember.

Missy B:

Please, answer the Question. Did You tell Plat?

I still insist I don't have to answer that question and I will not.

Missy B:

Have You paid her yet? No? Why?
No, I haven't paid. Honestly, you think I was going to pay her when she reliably, in her own convenience, called me a scammer, tagged my 'documents' all over everywhere and even reported my 'names' to authorities? I'd rather buy recharge cards worth of that money and paste it on here for NLanders to load their phones; but, that's not to say I won't change my mind. I just may decide to pay her back. . .but what about the reports she's made?? Just asking.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 3:37pm On May 08, 2010
Boring a$s hell of an interview & u do know y it is?

Because the B*.tch is the presenter!
cheesy
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 3:39pm On May 08, 2010
come pweety

lets go and skip outside

Ok,

Now follow me!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by busybody20: 3:40pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

Boring a$s hell of an interview & u do know y it is?

Because the B*.tch is the presenter!
cheesy

Pls dont derail the topic. I beg of u  wink
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 3:42pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

I still insist I don't have to answer that question and I will not.
I'm free to believe that You actually told Plat. What we're not sure of, is if it's true or not.

ThePelican:

No, I haven't paid. Honestly, you think I was going to pay her when she reliably, in her own convenience, called me a scammer, tagged my 'documents' all over everywhere and even reported my 'names' to authorities? I'd rather buy recharge cards worth of that money and paste it on here for NLanders to load their phones; but, that's not to say I won't change my mind. I just may decide to pay her back. . .but what about the reports she's made?? Just asking.
You've not paid her 'YET' because she proved You a scammer or because You can't afford the money?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 3:42pm On May 08, 2010
busybody20:

Pls dont derail the topic. I beg of u  wink
Do i know yu?  

Lolz ok but not like it will change my lyfe>>>>>
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by r231(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2010
o shot i'm l8
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

Here are some Questions Nairalanders want You to answer :

A - I'D like to know how TS is in school in the US but going for drinks in Abuja during finals week.

1) Can you tell us how you met Plat
2) What led to the problem between you 2
3) Were you ever in the US/UCLA?
4) Did you ever attempt to scam Plat? If yes, why would you do that to your gf? And if no, why do you think you gf would come to NL to make such allegations
5) Was there any financials dealings between yourself and 190
6) What do you know about Uju, whitelexi schitzo? How are they relevant to what happened between you and Plat?

What is TS's deal with UCLA??

Question A: By word of the mouth. I can say I've seen heaven in my dreams when it is hell that I see everyday: word of the mouth.

Question 1: Sistawoman was the one that got me introduced to Plat. I met both of them on Nairaland.

Question 2: What led to the problem have been explained earlier, you might want to look that up.

Question 3: I was never in UCLA. But before you ask me why I told people I was there, I will tell you. I did because I wanted to, because I felt like it. But did I swindle anyone with that fact? If there's anyone with claim or even proof that I tried to or did, I dare them to say it here.

Question 4: I never intended to scam Plat, and I never scammed her. Never!

Question 5: I never had financial dealings with 190.

Question 6: Whitelexi and Ujujoan aren't relevant to this case. Truthfully, they had nothing to do with the relationship before or after. If anyone was making an assumption I will understand perfectly. I state confidently that no interference occurred from these people in this course of the relationship.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by gSTAR1: 3:47pm On May 08, 2010
listening. . . .
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

I'm free to believe that You actually told Plat. What we're not sure of, is if it's true or not.

You are definitely at liberty to believe what you presume is true or apt to your judgmental assessment.

Missy B:

You've not paid her 'YET' because she proved You a scammer or because You can't afford the money?

She proves me a scammer when/if the facts are glaringly convicting and convincing without dispute. I can afford the money surely, I spent more than that yesterday so what the heck!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2010
More Questions from 'The People' -

Did TS fake an accident??

what did he ask nethacker to do for him?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 3:54pm On May 08, 2010
Y won't u refund her money n8gga!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by busybody20: 3:56pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

You are definitely at liberty to believe what you presume is true or apt to your judgmental assessment.

She proves me a scammer when/if the facts are glaringly convicting and convincing without dispute. I can afford the money surely, I spent more than that yesterday so what the heck!

Then return her money. To make peace. IMO
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

Did TS fake an accident??

Yes I had an accident.

Missy B:

what did he ask nethacker to do for him?
Nethacker simply prepared/provided fake bank documents and he got paid too.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican didnt answer the one question i was particularly interested in. lipsrsealed
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by gestapo(f): 3:59pm On May 08, 2010
davidylan:

ThePelican didnt answer the one question i was particularly interested in.  lipsrsealed

did you have sesx with plat ?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 4:00pm On May 08, 2010
R u so stu.pid?

Pelico wateva u call urself y not refund her money?r u that greedy?or broke?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:01pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

Question A: By word of the mouth. I can say I've seen heaven in my dreams when it is hell that I see everyday: word of the mouth.
This, doesn't answer the Question.

ThePelican:

Question 1: Sistawoman was the one that got me introduced to Plat. I met both of them on Nairaland.
More details, please. 'The people' are interested in this part.

ThePelican:

Question 3: I was never in UCLA. But before you ask me why I told people I was there, I will tell you. I did because I wanted to, because I felt like it. But did I swindle anyone with that fact? If there's anyone with claim or even proof that I tried to or did, I dare them to say it here.
Apart from lying about being in UCLA, what else have You lied about, on Nairaland?

ThePelican:

Question 4: I never intended to scam Plat, and I never scammed her. Never!
Define scam, please.

ThePelican:

Question 6: Whitelexi and Ujujoan aren't relevant to this case. Truthfully, they had nothing to do with the relationship before or after. If anyone was making an assumption I will understand perfectly. I state confidently that no interference occurred from these people in this course of the relationship.
Noted!!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2010
Did You have phone-sex with Plat? wink

How long did Your relationship with her last? grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 4:03pm On May 08, 2010
How can u say u never intended 2 scam her?then u say u never scammed her?

R u tipsy?

Yu scammed her ok dat's wat u did!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2010

1. Theseeker, did you or do you still have feelings for Gators?
2. If yes, and if you could, would you have asked her out?
3. Were you ever involved in an accident?
4. Are you Igbo or Yoruba?
5. Would you honestly say you were honest with Platnum the whole time?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

Y won't u refund her money n8gga!
And you're asking me as who in particular?

busybody20:

Then return her money. To make peace. IMO

If there was any peace to make, it would have been wonderful. But it's a great opinion anyways, thank you. Sadly, there's no peace left to make and I'm not up for any peace as of yet. Under the right circumstances, I will give refunding the money a great consideration. No one seems to be able to answer the question in regards to what happens to the reports she made.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 4:06pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

And you're asking me as who in particular?

Her cousin! angry
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2010
As much as i don't wanna get involved in these whole schitzo,most of these questions are so irrelevant as to whether it's true he scammed Plati or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? / The meaning of " la vida loca" (photo) / Bride Shares Her Experience Of Wedding Night Sex As A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.