Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (19674 Views)

Poll: Having heard from Theseeker, Do You think he's Guilty as charged?

Yes!: 37% (20 votes)
No!: 33% (18 votes)
Maybe!: 1% (1 vote)
Indifferent!: 1% (1 vote)
Who Fckuing cares?: 25% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by tolutara: 4:59pm On May 08, 2010
Missy,

Fair enough but you might wanna change the tone of your questions, it is coming across like you have chosen sides. lipsrsealed
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

How can u have loved her?but u kept your identity secret?

Did she not love u aswell?or u just plain insecure & a bloody liar!!

You're not important. You can as well melt into insignificance instead of talking crap.

justjane2:

The seeker is a  CONMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a liar.

Are some of you blind.
You're talking crap.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 5:01pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

Determine? How am I suppose to do that?
Did You read ma first post on this thread? No? Now, do so and see why I created this thread. Purpose fulfilled!!

Yes, Just2Jane is not a newbie, in ma Opinion. cool

thats why i was askin
i want to know exactly what u were gettin at
abeg that opening speech is too long!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by nguage(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2010
Why would you tape your conversations? And hide your identity and do all these things while claiming to love this girl? I, honestly, think you know you're wrong and should privately apologize to this woman. Also request the thread gets closed once she accepts your apologies.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2010
tolutara:

Missy,

Fair enough but you might wanna change the tone of your questions, it is coming across like you have chosen sides. lipsrsealed
Noted! smiley
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 08, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 5:05pm On May 08, 2010
iwantloan2009 is 190.

for those who are wondering.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2010
Thepelican, please, ignore Pweetysh1t !  grin

You have alotta Questions begging to be answered.
Rebut Plat's posts and the Yim transcript.

190, You may speak.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by justjane2(f): 5:08pm On May 08, 2010
n-guage:

Why would you tape your conversations? And hide your identity and do all these things while claiming to love this girl? I, honestly, think you know you're wrong and should privately apologize to this woman. Also request the thread gets closed once she accepts your apologies.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 08, 2010
Theseeker, why did you record your conversations with Platnum?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 08, 2010
OMO IBO:

Theseeker, why did you record your conversations with Platnum?

looks like plat did the same.

this is seriously damning evidence . . . i'm wont to ask that my vote be returned. shocked
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2010
davidylan:

looks like plat did the same.

this is seriously damning evidence . . . i'm wont to ask that my vote be returnedshocked
Too late!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by nnemak(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

iwantloan2009 is 190.

for those who are wondering.

I guess it was him, BTW, but with such i YIM i would not even chat with such persons or his assiociates,
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 5:17pm On May 08, 2010
platti do u record ALL your convo's with nlers??

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Odunnu: 5:19pm On May 08, 2010
Platt i'm sorry 2say is plain stupid.Stil kant figure out hw she kud fall 4 all ths rubbish.
Theseeker/ThePelican in my opinion is a real vry real scammer.Frm d start he'd alrdy paved hs way as to scam and he chose Platti cz she wasnt jst gullibl and foolish as wel.
These r d same stuff we c hia in 9ja and I tot being out thr wud make one smarter.
My opinion o!
I don vote because 'its kool2vote'
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by justjane2(f): 5:20pm On May 08, 2010
ayettymama:

Thank goodness she did.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 5:22pm On May 08, 2010
Odunnu:

Platt i'm sorry 2say is plain silly.Stil kant figure out hw she kud fall 4 all ths rubbish.
Theseeker/ThePelican in my opinion is a real vry real scammer.Frm d start he'd alrdy paved hs way as to scam and he chose Platti cz she wasnt jst gullibl and foolish as wel.
These r d same stuff we c hia in 9ja and I tot being out thr wud make one smarter.
My opinion o!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you dare accuse the great SEEKER of being a scammer??

how dare you

how dare youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

justjane2:

Thank goodness she did.

ur right sha-
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 08, 2010
my questions

the seeker/the pelican

1. you say you were never in a relationship with fl gators. However, did you know she was falling for you and may have assumed the friendship would lead somewhere?

2. quite obviously there are a lot of shadows involved in this- people behind the scenes that is. That's why it's so hard getting the full picture. What was nethacker's opinion about this situation? Sistawoman's?

3. i dont consider the UCLA thing important, since platinumk obviously knew you werent there. Fl gators, however, did not. Now, do you think you led her [fl gators] on?

4. about the money- i'm just learning platinumk paid for more than the UPS shipment. Now, i know its hard to stop a woman when she wants to spend money on her love interest (i dont want to say boyfriend), and for that reason alone, i wont comment on that yet. I had a friend who insisted on giving her boyfriend lots of money even though he didnt ask for any. My question here is- do you think you can apologize to platinumk for the whole situation. Gabry has already taken you to task over the money and others offered to repay it on your behalf, if platinumk wants that.( personally i dont think it will solve anything but everybody's at an impasse here)

5. apologizing to platinumk doesnt mean i'm saying you two should get back together. But something you should note is its not everybody who can do certain things and get away with it. There are men who two time women over and over again and still do fine, while there are others who do that and suffer as a result. From the way this all turned out, i strongly suspect you're not one of the ones who can handle more than one woman at a time. Something will definitely backfire sooner or later. Of course i could be wrong oh.

but as much as possible, dont let platinumk hold a grudge against you.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Kunbee: 5:28pm On May 08, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmm ts u fuc.k up gan
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Travelista(f): 5:28pm On May 08, 2010
Damn, this guy is a complete sociopath (amongst other things). I'm even mad at how he played/plays my boy Robin! He's admitted to having false documents cooked up and has now accused PLAT of wanting to defraud the US government; looks like TS is playing high stakes poker right now. *scratches chin* Dude, you're more dangerous than I thought.

On the other hand, since you don't perpetrate fraud, how do you go to school in Texas and meet with 190 in Abuja for drinks? I've asked this a few times and haven't received an answer. Also, why do you have so many names?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2010
Thepelican, do we take it that You're unable to deny Plat's posts- therefore, she's right?

Why aren't You posting anymore? You asked for her to be present, remember?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 08, 2010
I support Tpia on this one.

Theseeker, if you can please apologise to Platnum OFF Nairaland.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

Did I request help to get bank statements from her? No. Honestly, I'm amazed at how far she's gone saying these spurious things. Let me tell you something. She offered to even use her dad's bank statements and tax papers for me and I refused (you can look up the "General Students USA visa" thread on Travels Section for her question in this regards. I was her contextual 'cousin' she referred to). We later came to find out that it wasn't going to fly with the US embassy. . .but even before that, I refused to accept that offer and I went on to tell her I didn't want her having a problem with her dad or whatnot because I believed the US embassy could call her dad and things would go awfully wrong. So where did I request her help to get me bank statements?
Plat, is this true?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 5:32pm On May 08, 2010
ayettymama:

actually no I dont.
It was on my former Laptop that crashed.
And since I knew what happened, I had to protect myself.

Odunnu:

Platt i'm sorry 2say is plain silly.Stil kant figure out hw she kud fall 4 all ths rubbish.
My opinion o!
I know right?
Im very much silly to be dealing with Nigerians.
This is the first time my hand has been bitten.
And its the last time.
You obviously dont know me.
Myself was accused of scamming for Joshua's Surgery, when all I wanted was to help.
I defintely learned my lesson.
Thanks
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 08, 2010
can all the accusers plz take these accusations to other other thread.

i thought a mod was supposed to be on hand to moderate the interview?

let me see which mods are online sef.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

actually no I dont.
It was on my former Laptop that crashed.
And since I knew what happened, I had to protect myself.
I know right?
Im very much silly to be dealing with Nigerians.
This is the first time my hand has been bitten.
And its the last time.
You obviously dont know me.
Myself was accused of scamming for Joshua's Surgery, when all I wanted was to help.
I defintely learned my lesson.
Thanks

ur statement above is so RUDE !!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2010
On this thread, who hasn't been?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 5:41pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

actually no I dont.

you better not, becuse if i read abt my jq fantasies on nl in fact
i will come break bottle for ur head down there!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 5:41pm On May 08, 2010
follypimpi:

your statement above is so RUDE !!

very few are not included, but from what i see here, and before I posted,
can u blame how I feel?

To: Tpia and everyone else making conjunctures.

if you dont know what happened, then please stop making things up.
Leave Gators alone.
Do you want me to post logs where we laughed about it?
If you want, READ the threads again and stop running off your own conclusions.
My issue was with her insults.
And I wanted to embarrass because she denied knowing TS.
We were not fighting over him, and until you understand, I can only pity your reasoning.
Exposing ts was for the sake of others involved with him
, (though they will not be named)
I know most Nigerian women would stab a man for cheating, (AND EVEN IF I NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS CHEATING)
if he did, I do what I usually do, brush off and move on.
I dont have a double mind like most here, I dont reserve bad intentions towards people unless they intentionally hurt me.
If a guy cheats that means you dont need him, simple.
I know people would try to place me in what THEY would do, but you arent me, and Ive definitely seen that.

So  please, I had dropped issues with Gators and I would like it to remain that way.
Thanks
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Woke4all(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2010
I have been reading from page one and i see is that the seekers intention is not to scam but to make way for himself and he was scamed.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 5:46pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

very [b]few are not included, [/b]but from what i see here, and before I posted,

just say ayettymama not included and stop tryna be polite!!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

Exposing ts was for the sake of others involved with him
, (though they will not be named)
Others involved with him in what? In a r/ship or Fraudulent business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? / Bride Shares Her Experience Of Wedding Night Sex As A Virgin / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.