Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (19717 Views)

Poll: Having heard from Theseeker, Do You think he's Guilty as charged?

Yes!: 37% (20 votes)
No!: 33% (18 votes)
Maybe!: 1% (1 vote)
Indifferent!: 1% (1 vote)
Who Fckuing cares?: 25% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2010
You may want to ask the relevant ones.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 08, 2010
I dont even see a scam anywhere. I think this is a case of love gone sour.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2010
Thepelican, there are so many questions You haven't answered.

@ all, there's a poll up there!!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

You may want to ask the relevant ones.

Not being rude no doubt u r doing a good job but i thought what most of us wanna know is if it's true if Plati got scammed or not,whats having feelings for FL gators or what not got to do with the issue,if plati got issue with gators then is got nothing to do with TS IMO.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 08, 2010
davidylan:

I dont even see a scam anywhere. I think this is a case of love gone sour.
Exactum.

I've been saying this from day 1, . . . ,  .last year.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 4:12pm On May 08, 2010
follypimpi:

As much as i don't wanna get involved in these whole schitzo,most of these questions are so irrelevant as to whether it's true he scammed Plati or not.
Abi?i didn't even read grin.

@Pelo did u guys have an argument b4 dis whole scam thing came up?did she say dat u scammed her?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2010
gestapo:

did you have sesx with plat ?
No, I didn't.

Missy B:

Did You have phone-intimacy with Plat?  wink

How long did Your relationship with her last?  grin
Yes, we did talk on the phone a lot of times and I still have taped recordings of the about 75% of the phone calls. The relationship lasted for 4 months, I suppose.

Missy B:

More Questions from 'The People' -

1. Theseeker, did you or do you still have feelings for Gators?
2. If yes, and if you could, would you have asked her out?
3. Were you ever involved in an accident?
4. Are you Igbo or Yoruba?
5. Would you honestly say you were honest with Platnum the whole time?

Question 1: I like her extremely much as a friend and that's all there is to it.

Question 2: If I find her to fall in the category of the kind of woman I want, sure why not? grin

Question 3: Yes.

Question 4: Yoruba ponbele

Question 5: She doesn't know my identity. I keep that away from people I meet online until I have met them in person. 190 on first hand, as the first person I had met on this forum, got to know who I am really. I will offer the privilege to as many people as I meet. However, I'd very much like to meet Spikedcylinder if she's in Asokoro.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by busybody20: 4:13pm On May 08, 2010
All the time you said you were at UCLA on NL. did Plat know you were in Nigeria?

Or she only discovered you were in Nigeria after the relationship went sour?  
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by gestapo(f): 4:14pm On May 08, 2010
The seeker

In one single sentence from your own view , what was the reason your romance with platinum didnt work ?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 08, 2010
My question is,

Do you still have feelings for Platinumk? pls answer honestly
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 08, 2010
rokiatu:

My question is,

He must have answered that at least 20 times in the last 5 days. Even i could answer that on his behalf.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 4:20pm On May 08, 2010
^True. . .hehe but is that even relevant now? undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

Question 5: She doesn't know my identity. I keep that away from people I meet online until I have met them in person. 190 on first hand, as the first person I had met on this forum, got to know who I am really. I will offer the privilege to as many people as I meet. However, I'd very much like to meet Spikedcylinder if she's in Asokoro.
Thepelican, In other words, You weren't 100% sincere with her.
What did You intend to gain/achieve when You started a r/ship with Plat?

Do You think Plat still feels something for You?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2010
See pple ,what has phone intimacy or em havin sex got to do with all these ??
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 4:22pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

Who do u think u r?Adam?plse get over urself!

Yu didn't do anyfin great that should be praised or awarded so just hush your mouth there.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

lol seriously? Is this a question?  grin

Where's Jarus when you need serious interviews conducted?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 4:22pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

Thepelican, there are so many questions You haven't answered.
I said it before and I will say it again, I will answer every question that pertains to the accusation about me being a scammer and so far I have answered every relevant question you asked.

Pweety4me:

Abi?i didn't even read grin.

@Pelo did u guys have an argument b4 dis whole scam thing came up?did she say dat u scammed her?

There was really no argument about it. I didn't hear from her for about a few hours then I called her to find out if she's ok and I got to her voice machine. She sent me a message later that she had been busy that day and that she was going to talk to me much later online and even ended it with, "I love you". Shockingly, we spoke online a few hours later that same day and she said "I just want you to know why I won't be talking to you anymore" and all of that stuff. She said I should never contact her again and I kept to my lane.

busybody20:

All the time you said you were at UCLA on NL. did Plat know you were in Nigeria?

Or she only discovered you were in Nigeria after the relationship went sour?  
She knew I was in Nigeria the whole time and I never lied to her about it from the first day even before I knew I was going to date her. In all fairness, she asked me once why I tell people I live in the States and I told her that I just felt like saying so and that I owed no one an explanation as to what my location was. No further word was said on that.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 08, 2010
Yes, we did talk on the phone a lot of times[b] and I still have taped recordings of the about 75% of the phone calls[/b]. The relationship lasted for 4 months, I suppose.

Taped recordings?

Why?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2010
Someone's story isn't adding up at all.
You said -
ThePelican:

I don't vividly recall asking for any help.

Plat said -
I was introduced to him in Aug, and he requested that he needed help getting bank statements to the school he wanted to attend in Baton  Rouge, LA. Being nice, and sensing no ill will, I agreed and I was emailed six pages of a bank statement with the balance being appox 70,000 dollars.

What have You to say about this?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 4:24pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

There was really no argument about it. I didn't hear from her for about a few hours then I called her to find out if she's ok and I got to her voice machine. She sent me a message later that she had been busy that day and that she was going to talk to me much later online and even ended it with, "I love you". Shockingly, we spoke online a few hours later that same day and she said "I just want you to know why I won't be talking to you anymore" and all of that stuff. She said I should never contact her again and I kept to my lane.
So wat was d reason y?

Did any1 else know about ur offline relationship?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 08, 2010
If Plat knew you were in Nigeria the whole time then why did she label you a scammer?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2010
rokiatu:

My question is,

I loved her, that's very true. I don't have feelings for her anymore.
Pweety4me:

Who do u think u r?Adam?plse get over urself!

Yu didn't do anyfin great that should be praised or awarded so just hush your mouth there.

Thank you very much

Missy B:

It wasn't a dangerous dishonesty but dishonesty is what it is, dangerous or not. She doesn't know my real identity but I'm not a criminal even. As to what I stood to gain in the relationship, I wanted to push the relationship a little further. I was serious with her and I loved her, that's all I can say.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 4:29pm On May 08, 2010
[size=20pt]
ThePelican:

Yes I had an accident.
Nethacker simply prepared/provided fake bank documents and he got paid too.
[/size]

[size=20pt]did anybody see this?? or all yall still blind??[/size]
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by justjane2(f): 4:32pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

I loved her, that's very true. I don't have feelings for her anymore. Thank you very much
It wasn't a dangerous dishonesty but dishonesty is what it is, dangerous or not. She doesn't know my real identity but I'm not a criminal even. As to what I stood to gain in the relationship, I wanted to push the relationship a little further. I was serious with her and I loved her, that's all I can say.

She doesn't know your real identity, OMG. CONMAN!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2010
ayettymama:

[size=20pt][/size]

[size=20pt]did anybody see this?? or all yall still blind??[/size]

I was coming to that. Now, ssshh!!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

I loved her, that's very true. I[b] don't have feelings for her anymore[/b].
really? okay fair enough.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

Someone's story isn't adding up at all.

What have You to say about this?

Did I request help to get bank statements from her? No. Honestly, I'm amazed at how far she's gone saying these spurious things. Let me tell you something. She offered to even use her dad's bank statements and tax papers for me and I refused (you can look up the "General Students USA visa" thread on Travels Section for her question in this regards. I was her contextual 'cousin' she referred to). We later came to find out that it wasn't going to fly with the US embassy. . .but even before that, I refused to accept that offer and I went on to tell her I didn't want her having a problem with her dad or whatnot because I believed the US embassy could call her dad and things would go awfully wrong. So where did I request her help to get me bank statements?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

Nethacker simply prepared/provided fake bank documents and he got paid too.
Who asked him to prepare those documents and why?

Was Plat aware, at any point in time, that You're into fraudulent acts?
Like; You not being in UCLA, Fake documents stuff etc.

Thepelican, please, rebut this post. It was made by Plat.

''I was introduced to him in Aug, and he requested that he needed help getting bank statements to the school he wanted to attend in Baton  Rouge, LA. Being nice, and sensing no ill will, I agreed and I was emailed six pages of a bank statement with the balance being appox 70,000 dollars.

The bank is under Zenith Bank Plc, Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street, P.O Box  75315
Name on the Account on the files I was sent : Jacob Okpanwu Ezekiel
                                                                                             5, Onilewura Street, Oke-odo, Osogbo, Osun State.
Account Number: CA  6010601203
Account Name: Jacob Okpanwu Ezekiel

Also in those documents was a name change paper from the Customary Court of Osun State, in the Olorunda Grade Customary Court 5 Holden at Igbona, Osogbo.
The statement changed his name from Jacob Prince S. to Prince Victor Jacob- Okpanwu

Now then I didn’t realize anything was wrong, we had previously discussed  his name changing , so I expected it.
I then turned the I-20 to Baton Rouge Community   College, In Baton Rouge , LA.
The school issued him an I20 based on the documents and then Jeffery Okpanwu sent me an email with UPS label to send the documents to him.
Jeffery told me that he paid for the UPS shipment and that all I needed to do was to print the shipping label and send the documents. Which I did.

Now what exposed him was two weeks ago, UPS brought a letter to my office. The letter was a bill for the shipment that Jeffery was supposed to pay for.  On the bill my name was listed as the account holder and that the shipment would be billed to me. I spoke to Jeffery and he insisted that there was a mistake somewhere. But I began doing investigations on my own, and I contacted some colleagues at GTBank  to do a research on the account with other banks. I received news that the bank account is fraudulent, and that the name change was to cover for whose account information he stole and there are two men that have been working on this fraud''.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 4:35pm On May 08, 2010
How can u have loved her?but u kept ur identity secret?

Did she not love u aswell?or u just plain insecure & a bloody liar!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by gestapo(f): 4:37pm On May 08, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:39pm On May 08, 2010
If I were You, Plat, I'D come out of hiding and speak once and for all.

ThePelican:

Did I request help to get bank statements from her? No. Honestly, I'm amazed at how far she's gone saying these spurious things. Let me tell you something. She offered to even use her dad's bank statements and tax papers for me and I refused (you can look up the "General Students USA visa" thread on Travels Section for her question in this regards. I was her contextual 'cousin' she referred to). We later came to find out that it wasn't going to fly with the US embassy. . .but even before that, I refused to accept that offer and I went on to tell her I didn't want her having a problem with her dad or whatnot because I believed the US embassy could call her dad and things would go awfully wrong. So where did I request her help to get me bank statements?
Noted!!
I Laugh!!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 4:40pm On May 08, 2010
You r not a man like i said b4 nothing but a fowl cat! cool

Yu couldn't be truthful with her but yet u would be ever ready 2 take money from her how selfish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / What Your Face Says About Your Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.