Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. (35767 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Dyt(f): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nairaland my nairaland
Specialty in breaking homes
I hail o

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
doreto:
That train has left the station.People should especially stop harping on swallowing egos as a defeatist concept.If I accept I even have ego and then swallow it,it'll still be in me. grin grin grin

If I want to display ego,my reaction would be no beautiful woman can leave me and start grovelling for her to return but I have let her go.This means I really don't act out of ego.I take my ballsy(just the same way I took the surprising decision to marry her) decisions based on sound analysis and strategy. cool cool cool

Remember if you don't stand for something,you'll fall for anything.This is what man up means.You are brave and bold-and damn all the consequences. wink wink wink

Thank you for caring though. kiss
If your analysis and strategy was so sound, you will not be filing for divorce barely two years after.

It pays to consult the Maker of all marriages before you jump into one because your own wisdom and 'sound analysis' is flawed and will fail you.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
The greatest killer is "my case will be different" until the inevitable happens.

If you think your destiny is tied to your ex, then go for reconciliation.

In all, you haven't factored in why the marriage fell apart neither have you
considered if she is open for reconciliation.

I can only wish you luck while praying that you don't become part of statistics.

Don't ever get married to a losing position. Pull a stop loss.

/

Better stop loss..
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Lexusgs430: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
doreto:
We are presently separated for 4 months with no contact/communication.The separation was not related to trust issues,but miscommunication,insults and the likes,no violence.

While I am in a great place emotionally,I want to attempt to reconcile our relationship.

I need ideas.Is it possible? If it is,has any one here seen a case of reconciliation after a deep marital separation? Please share with me.

Thanks.

No updates.......
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

No updates.......
Update is on Page 9.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Lexusgs430: 2:24am On Apr 16, 2018
doreto:

Update is on Page 9.

No vess.... Make I go read am.....
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 16, 2018
Ishilove:

If your analysis and strategy was so sound, you will not be filing for divorce barely two years after.

It pays to consult the Maker of all marriages before you jump into one because your own wisdom and 'sound analysis' is flawed and will fail you.
Ma'am,we see the concept of "fail" differently.To me,to say one fails is an opportunity to do it again,that's success.Success is a sum of failures.Every great achiever and motivational speaker has written and spoken glowingly of how failure is the reason they are successful.

A man even said,"success is failure turned inside out".Therefore,we can infer that there is success in failure.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Lexusgs430: 2:28am On Apr 16, 2018
doreto:
After perusing this thread, weighting the pros and cons of courses of action as suggested by contributors, coupled with lots of self introspection as a result of the experiences while dating and marrying my ex,I have reached a decision to tow the path of honour.

To take my destiny in my own hands alone.To take the simple path and never look back.I will never be initiating reconciliation with my ex.

IDGAF. If they take the high road,help them pave it.Move on it is. Move on to the next. Move it must be.

According to some contributors, succeed. Success is the greatest attractor.

I must thank you all for your views and posts.

If it's hard,it's not working.Friction decreases efficiency,if I remember correctly.

I prefer simplicity in all my actions,that's mainly why I am taking this path. K.I.S.S.

Thank you all once again.

Have a splendid day, people!

You decided to call the lawyers in? I think trial separation might only be granted, if you have been leaving apart for 2 years.....

Might be the best route..... Congratulations on your freedom......

NB : If you married her traditionally, you would also have to return the dowry, goat, kolanuts etc etc
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 16, 2018
Thank you.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Ishilove: 6:11am On Apr 16, 2018
doreto:

Ma'am,we see the concept of "fail" differently.To me,to say one fails is an opportunity to do it again,that's success.Success is a sum of failures.Every great achiever and motivational speaker has written and spoken glowingly of how failure is the reason they are successful.

A man even said,"success is failure turned inside out".Therefore,we can infer that there is success in failure.
Heh. You certainly have a way with words.

Anyway, take the lessons from this one into the next. Look beyond the physical for that which cannot be seen controls that which can.

I wish you the best.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by biterkola: 7:06am On Apr 16, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Aquablue: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
In all, you haven't factored in why the marriage fell apart neither have you
considered if she is open for reconciliation.

/[/quote]

The quote up there is the reason I dropped a piece.
I have been separated before and it turned out that my spouse accepted errors and truly I see that.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by themodernman: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ishilove:
'Miscommunication' and boom! Separation. Smh

People of nowadays don't know the meaning of marriage. They just jump in and jump out like they are playing jump rope. It is no longer sacred or till death do part.

They just like the razzmatazz of pre-wedding pictures and the glitz and glamour of weddings, which is why when storm hits the so-called marriage it collapses like a pack of cards because of faulty foundation. 80% of people getting married nowadays are not emotionally ready for the rigours of marriage

You've succeeded in saying nothing...
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Moboj: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2018
This Doreto guy is soo funny grin angry
This is one of the dumbest reasons I've heard of for breaking up soo far
If you look at it really,4 months is not too much
Ladies again and again some guys are not worth saying I do to
If you've not learnt the three cardinal points of life you're not fit for marriage
Love
Honesty
Tolerance
Love and Tolerance kills pride and ego,so what if she ignored calling,you went on doing the same,leaving two immatured mind's,
Op you just wasted a phase of your life for what really
Mummy and Daddy's love play of childhood wasn't this bad when we said "maa gbe keke e lo mi o ba e sere mo" we still reconciled
One of the biggest failures of life is a man or woman who couldn't handle "ego" or challenges in the school called "marriage"
Op you're only walking away from your weakness,face it
Maybe that's what your In-laws see in you
A weak man running from his weakness is all I see here
Coming here to listen to some bitter folks judgement,what happened to the love behind the "will you" ask yourself what if even after being more successful the next wife is like that,so you'd keep runningone day you'd run till the soles of your feets turns sore,then you'd sit back and cry like the weakling you've always been,you better go to your wife now,weakling

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by kapelvej: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Moboj:
This Doreto guy is soo funny grin angry
This is one of the dumbest reasons I've heard of for breaking up soo far
If you look at it really,4 months is not too much
Ladies again and again some guys are not worth saying I do to
If you've not learnt the three cardinal points of life you're not fit for marriage
Love
Honesty
Tolerance
Love and Tolerance kills pride and ego,so what if she ignored calling,you went on doing the same,leaving two immatured mind's,
Op you just wasted a phase of your life for what really
Mummy and Daddy's love play of childhood wasn't this bad when we said "maa gbe keke e lo mi o ba e sere mo" we still reconciled
One of the biggest failures of life is a man or woman who couldn't handle "ego" or challenges in the school called "marriage"
Op you're only walking away from your weakness,face it
Maybe that's what your In-laws see in you
A weak man running from his weakness is all I see here
Coming here to listen to some bitter folks judgement,what happened to the love behind the "will you" ask yourself what if even after being more successful the next wife is like that,so you'd keep runningone day you'd run till the soles of your feets turns sore,then you'd sit back and cry like the weakling you've always been,you better go to your wife now,weakling
Madam just look at what you wrote.you are very bitter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? / Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) / Who Comes For "Omugo" First? The Husband Or Wife's Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.