Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. (35752 Views)

How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Butterflyleo: 6:03am On Apr 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Nothing i type is of value dude.

I'm just a waste. Simple as that.

Yeah I know. At least on this we both agree.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yeah I know. At least on this we both agree.

This is your best comeback, this stupid kindergartner move of changing text?

You're truly a pathetic sick puppy grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Butterflyleo: 6:07am On Apr 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

This is my best comeback, this stupid kindergarten move of repeatedly saying "worthless"

I'm truly a pathetic sick puppy grin

Your words, not mine. I am glad you now realise yourself. I have agreed with you already so no need further insulting yourself.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 10, 2018
Mr Man,just speak to your relative and friends and if possible her own relative too. Let it look as if they are the ones trying to settle the quarrel and reconcile you guys. I think that's very okay so that it will not look as if you are the weaker vessel. Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your words, not mine. I am glad you now realise yourself. I have agreed with you already so no need further insulting yourself.

You're slow. You think Nairalanders are dense like you and can't see your childish immature antics? grin

OP, this is the quality of a dimwit that is giving you marital advice o grin

You're just a useless and worthless sack of shyte.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Butterflyleo: 6:14am On Apr 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I'm slow. I actually think Nairalanders are dense like me and can't see my childish immature antics? grin

OP, this is the quality of a dimwit that is giving you marital advice o grin

I'm just a useless and worthless sack of shyte.

Why do you keep bashing yourself so? This must be the result of an underlying psychological disturbance.

Are you now insulting yourself because I offered the OP an advice that wasn't selfish as yours was and now wish to rip your hair out? Take it easy on yourself bro. We all get second chances. Consider this your second chance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why do you keep bashing yourself so? This must be the result of an underlying psychological disturbance.

Are you now insulting yourself because I offered the OP an advice that wasn't selfish as yours was and now wish to rip your hair out? Take it easy on yourself bro. We all get second chances. Consider this your second chance.

You've finally cracked grin

With all your ambitious threats, I finished your weak and pathetic life inside of 15 minutes.

You're babbling like a drunk baboon.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Butterflyleo: 6:17am On Apr 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I've finally cracked grin

With all my ambitious threats, you finished my weak and pathetic life inside of 15 minutes.

I'm babbling like a drunk baboon

I kept warning you but you wouldn't have any of it. You promised to bash my head all night and here you have it, you are now bashing your own head. Sigh. Sad to watch really but we all got to learn sometime.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by MightySparrow: 6:20am On Apr 10, 2018
Why not ask Ifa oracle on google?

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I kept warning you but you wouldn't have any of it. You promised to bash my head all night and here you have it, you are now bashing your own head. Sigh. Sad to watch really but we all got to learn sometime.

Yeah, I've bashed your head so hard that all you can now muster is to change my posts. Your scrambled brain can't fathom that others can see your childish and imbecilic antics grin

It's entertaining to see you fall apart so quickly cool
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by braimeddy: 6:27am On Apr 10, 2018
Mr man what do u know about love? I don't even think you know what marriage is all about.
Pipedreams:

African mentality...U care about your image to society I doubt you really love ur wife..Fake smiles to the public eyes then die inside the house...shior. I'm sure your from Anambra. Nmayi si

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Butterflyleo: 6:27am On Apr 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Yeah, you've bashed my head so hard that all i can now muster is to insult myself. My scrambled brain can't fathom that others can see my childish and imbecilic antics grin

It's shocking to see me fall apart so quickly cool

Its shocking indeed and yes others can see it too.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Its shocking indeed and yes others can see it too.

You tried to come across originally as suave, learned and knowledgeable, but at the end, I showed you as the tattered, uneducated and uncouth street urchin that you are.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by jaxxy(m): 6:33am On Apr 10, 2018
Pipedreams:

Why didnt the wife call? She is not submissive and humble. My two cents. OP If u call that lady, her and her family will insult and laugh hard at your silly ass. After all the gra gra na u come beg. This will give her the upper hand to insult you at will in future after all she will say she dey her papa house jejely dey enjoy and na u come disturb am with ur begging. If that woman is ur God given wife 3days will not pass she will call you and be begging and crying even if you were wrong. Men are created to be worshiped by their wives and their ego massaged. she is prideful or shagging another man. ur a man..Men arent weak. Man up boy!!!

Depends on the issue at hand and who was at fault. Men shud be men yh bt understanding ur wife and working with her so that everything works equally makes u a man. Ego is good bt too much of ego isn't. It has left beautiful things go and lost 4 ever. I don't know the exact situation of the op cos he's not explicit bt generally speaking a good wife is hard to find and must be treasured as gold. If his wife is the one clearly wrong then it's also depends on the seriousness of her fault and the issue shud be addressed as necessary

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Butterflyleo: 6:33am On Apr 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I tried to come across originally as suave, learned and knowledgeable, but at the end, you showed me as the tattered, uneducated and uncouth street urchin that I am.

I sure did didn't I? Thanks for honestly evaluating yourself. I couldn't have said it any better myself.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I sure did didn't I? Thanks for honestly evaluating yourself. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

A prime example of a worthless cretin wink

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Butterflyleo: 6:35am On Apr 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I am a prime example of a worthless cretin wink

Your words again not mine. You have said it all bro. You are who you are. I can't fault that.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your words again not mine. You have said it all bro. You are who you are. I can't fault that.

About as useful as a piece of gum stuck under a shoe grin

I reckon by the time I'm done washing the floor with you, you'll go and do the right think at Asejire grin

I heard that the gate is unlocked.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by ConcernedNL: 6:37am On Apr 10, 2018
doreto:
We are presently separated for 4 months with no contact/communication.The separation was not related to trust issues,but miscommunication,insults and the likes,no violence.

While I am in a great place emotionally,I want to attempt to reconcile our relationship.

I need ideas.Is it possible? If it is,has any one here seen a case of reconciliation after a deep marital separation? Please share with me.

Thanks.

She's your wife, not girl friend. Pursue after her, drop your pride somewhere and make amends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Butterflyleo: 6:38am On Apr 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I am About as useful as a piece of gum stuck under a shoe grin

I reckon by the time you're done washing the floor with me, i'll go and do the right think at Asejire grin

I heard that the gate is unlocked.

Is the gate unlocked? Well you know what's best to be done considering your state of mind. Don't let me stand in your way bro.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Is the gate unlocked? Well you know what's best to be done considering your state of mind. Don't let me stand in your way bro.

I'm not your Bro, I don't keep company with worthless street urchins grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 10, 2018
Pipedreams:
its only a white or non nigerian wey fit love you genuinely...

Why are you telling lies na?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by petitejolie(f): 6:40am On Apr 10, 2018
Pipedreams:

Bro marriage hard especially with nigerian ladies..There mentality is really bleeped up. its only a white or non nigerian wey fit love you genuinely...Most of the ladies just want the glam glam of wedding and not marriage. OP ur wife never call u for 4months and u tink dats a wife thats meek?? Bro better women boku..forget that woman.
stories! why do d whites divorce more if they av genuine love. go and marry a white ND try nonsense wit her den she will teach u better lesson of ur life. I don't pray to marry someone like the OP. he's gat issues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by olenime(m): 6:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Look for a trustworthy person to invite the two of you on the purpose of reconciling and move on from there.

Now I believe you are more experienced, live your life together without any form of ego.

You don't necessarily need to say I'm sorry at all time because of your man ego, just look for a way of teasing her or buying her peppered chicken etc lol after each quarrel. And when necessary, pls tell her you sorry. No one will hear this outside d home.

I hope this works...
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Butterflyleo: 6:42am On Apr 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I wish you were my Bro, i want to now keep company with wiser folk like you grin

Awwww! How touching. Can I at least take a day or two to think about it? I mean considering your state of mind one cannot be too careful right? I hope you understand.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Awwww! How touching. Can I at least take a day or two to think about it? I mean considering your state of mind one cannot be too careful right? I hope you understand.

Worthless cretin like you have no life now grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Butterflyleo: 6:45am On Apr 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Worthless cretin like me has no life now grin

Don't be too hard on yourself. There are lots of people in the world just like you. Worthless, cretinous no lifers. But hey you have got to keep your chin up yo and hope alive alright?
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Don't be too hard on yourself. There are lots of people in the world just like you. Worthless, cretinous no lifers. But hey you have got to keep your chin yo and hope alive alright?

Where's that heat you promised to bring down grin
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by justice2100: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2018
Succeed, everyone wants to be associated with the successful. especially the men-n-skirt.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Butterflyleo: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Where's that heat i promised to bring down when I said I would bash your head all night? What happened to me? grin

If you ask me na who I go ask? I guess you imploded
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

If you ask me na who I go ask? I guess you imploded

Where's the heat? grin
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 10, 2018
Ishilove:
'Miscommunication' and boom! Separation. Smh

People of nowadays don't know the meaning of marriage. They just jump in and jump out like they are playing jump rope. It is no longer sacred or till death do part.

They just like the razzmatazz of pre-wedding pictures and the glitz and glamour of weddings, which is why when storm hits the so-called marriage it collapses like a pack of cards because of faulty foundation. 80% of people getting married nowadays are not emotionally ready for the rigours of marriage
i tire o, I even thought it was bf and gf sef undecided. What's even funny is the fact that monikers that visit ashawo threads that can't even keep a steady relationship for one month are the ones telling the OP to forget about reconciling with his wife undecided

cc @ doreto, just thought you should know ,so you don't go listening to people who want you to be just like them, because they too can't keep a relationship so they want yours to fail too.

No man who has a good relationship will advice another man to throw his own away, it is never too late to do the right thing.

If you want your marriage back go after it, if she has moved on, no problem, you too move on,but you will never know if she too wants to come back if you don't reach out to know the state of things. I wish you goodluck.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Who Comes For "Omugo" First? The Husband Or Wife's Mum? / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.