Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys (52951 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by Alariiwo: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Virgin fire..
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
folake4u:
undecided The interviewer simply asked "Are you in a relationship? ".
The simplest answer she should have given is No. Who asked this Haunty about being a virgin .

Cheap attention if you ask me sad .

And WTF is "Boyfriends can wait but only rich guys can come close on a neutral relationship ?.

This interview is crappy !

ah taya o

1 Like

Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by engrjacuzzi: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
this her face is full of make-up. how can she claim a Virgin with her face of deceit.?

1 Like

Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by imstrong1: 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
A virgin that sees tonto dike as role model? like seriously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by porshnuel: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
I call on nwaamaikpe to do justice to dis hoelosho
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by Groovenaija360(m): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
OP undecided

Wey d virgin
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by buhariguy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
The rate of phone snatching In Benin City is now getting out of hand

but truly I showed them today that I didn't just wake up from Nsukka to Benin

more fortification to come

gbashie ike gburu emoro
is the same idiotic pigs of Biafra that are still robbing you.

1 Like

Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by Desyfoley1452(m): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
if u are a virgin then 2face is also a virgin
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by kingchris30(m): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
everybody is now virgin
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
JudgementHammer:
Wow. You tried dear. I pray that God will give you grace to keep d virginity till 50 yrs old
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by kaydp: 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/i-am-proud-to-be-a-virgin-at-25-pretty-nollywood-actress/

How are you in a relationship take enter I'm still a virgin
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by 043xclusive: 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
Google no go kill person

Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by Comedy15: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Keep looking for a rich guy, E go be you like film.... grin grin grin
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by sprints1: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
i dont like masturbation meaning she does it but doesnt like it am still a virgin at 25 years old meaning from 24 years downward she wasnt a virgin but now at 25 years she decided to become one...u can see sense will not kill me..i deserve applause and one origin big bottle

1 Like

Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by BossLaifay(f): 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
Useless men everywhere.
You cry virgin! virgin!! virgin!!!
You come see virgin you begin shout olosho upandan. Is it because you know you can never get her because you have nothing to offer?

Hoe you no like
Virgin you no like

Babies.
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by HeyCorleone(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
The rate of phone snatching In Benin City is now getting out of hand

but truly I showed them today that I didn't just wake up from Nsukka to Benin

more fortification to come

gbashie ike gburu emoro

Lol Bros wetin dem do you?

1 Like

Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by LZAA: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
She's 25 grin
me i kuku gave up when i heard onazi is 25 this year
chaaaai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by MRLANNISTER(m): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Jodha:
Her face looks plastic with all that make up...

See beef.
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by histemple: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
imstrong1:
A virgin that sees tonto dike as role model angry is that one a virgin?

Imagine oh! Tonto and Genevieve are her inspiration and role model respectively, we can guess that she has vowed to stay single like them.

But these religious people are really funny. The interviewer asked how she coped with movie production because it's capital intensive. And she said "everything depends on God".

This one is not coordinated at all.

Interviewer: Do you have a boyfriend?
Hanty: I AM A VIRGIN.

Who asked you?

Hanty, tell horse wia and aw you get the money biko.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by LZAA: 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
buhariguy:
is the same idiotic pigs of Biafra that are still robbing you.
in benin o ye goblin? grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by softprick: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Fear girls with open teeth
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by kinibigdeal(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
undecided

Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by histemple: 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
LZAA:

me i kuku gave up when i heard onazi is 25 this year
chaaaai

Yes, Onazi is 25 because in football, you use your hand to select your age just as you select ya club.

I hope you know Iheanacho is 21?
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by hedonistic: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Every broke idiot of a Nigerian girl wants a rich guy. Can every guy in Nigeria be rich?

. It's crazy how things are going. We're sitting on gunpowder without knowing it. Every stupid girl thinks she deserves a rich guy merely because she is a girl. Merely because she has a vagina, even if her own father is a palm wine tapper. The barrier to entry for being a girl is so low, just be born a girl and then you're a girl... "so therefore" you deserve a rich guy! Just like that!

What about the entry barrier to being a rich guy? Do you know how difficult it is? With Nigeria's 200 million population, how many people actually have N100k in their bank account, not to talk about being rich?

1 Like

Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
I love her smile.

Nobody asked her for her age
Nobody asked her for her virginity status

A woman will only give you this information for free if she's really into you or she's lying.

1 Like

Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by Maski87: 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Women can lie.
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Go and sell the virginity in olx. undecided
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by LZAA: 12:02am On Apr 09, 2018
histemple:

Yes, Onazi is 25 because in football, you use your hand to select your age just as you select ya club.

I hope you know Iheanacho is 21?

Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 09, 2018
Throwback:

LMAO!

Guy, you are guilty of savagery.

You must not be allowed to own an internet account, lest you push people to suicide.
grin
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by Gpik79: 12:04am On Apr 09, 2018
All Phones are 4G Enabled and have at least 32GB internal storage.

Samsung S7------75k
Samsung S6 Edge-------75k
Samsung Note 4--------50k
Samsung Note 5---------75k
Samsung S6--------50k
Samsung S7 Edge--------110k
LG G4--------33k
LG G5-----------60k
LG V10---------50k
LG V20---------85k
Samsung S6 Edge Plus---------95k
Samsung J3 2016 w/box and all accessories--------35k

*All phones coming with Receipt and Warranty

Call: o812 932 2593
WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2348119724925

NO NEGOTIATIONS, OFFER VALID WHILE STOCK LASTS
Re: Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys by Danix7(m): 12:05am On Apr 09, 2018
silly girls will b using virginity 2 seek attention.....she's nt even gud enuf 2 get rich guys so she's beggin 2 get noticed.....nah blood money dey go use ar virginity do...wu even ask her question sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring / Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.