Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,272 members, 7,860,634 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me (1555 Views)

Did She Dump Me Or Am I A Simp? / Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me by kipesco(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
There is this lady who work where I work. We are very close, I have undeniable access to her house but she has two children. She is not too tall also, likewise me. While we discussed she has told me she love too men because their dick is always big. But while at work, she would always call me her husband even at her house. But then I noticed some things.
1. She would not want to release money even if the money was meant for both of you.
2. She would not allow me touch her.
3. She is not truthful
4. She revolt instantly
5. She doesn't respect me
6. The one that annoys me is that she turn anything to you.
7. Would want to use you all the time.
After seeing all these, I then told her that I want us to do things. Her reply is that she was married. I then said okay and left.
At work, I drew myself from her and talk to her once a while. She was uncomfortable and called me at midnight asking why I am running away from her.
I told her, Woman, it was because you don't want to accept me.
Her response was that she was keeping me as her emotional coverer. That she wants me to be close to her so that when the father of her children noticed me, he will come begging her. There and then I just took a decision and cut whatever we had off.
Re: How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me by Babysnow1: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
ok
thank God you came back to your senses...
because you were about to become a F**K BOY, but your village people were not too strong this time around....
Re: How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
So what exactly is the purpose of this sermon?
Re: How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me by CaZmir: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
This your story get as ebee
Re: How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me by kipesco(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Desperation, and I must do it will kill many.

Indeed she told me that I have not tried enough to get her but such women will end up making a fool of you.
Re: How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me by AryEmber(f): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2018
kipesco:

Desperation, and I must do it will kill many.

Indeed she told me that I have not tried enough to get her but such women will end up making a fool of you.
Did you read the shits you wrote? You wanted to sleep with someone's wife? A man like yourself!
Re: How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me by kipesco(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
AryEmber:
Did you read the shits you wrote? You wanted to sleep with someone's wife? A man like yourself!

Nope, she is not married.

Not even a dime has been paid on her and she has not been living with any man for seven years. So you see I am not doing anything wrong.
Re: How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Lolsssss... LMAO

The story tire person self.
Re: How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
kipesco:

Not even a dime has been paid on her and she has not been living with any man for seven years. So you see I am not doing anything wrong.
So because of that u feel u can just come into her life and do what u want abi?

U think she hasn't done her calculations either to allow you sleep with her or not?

Some women are not that dumb u know, they think with their brains after different heartbreaks, after the paparazzi time has expired.

Just imagine, u just want your share. Do u even have plans to marry her? She would have being a fool for allowing you sleep with her like that.
Re: How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me by AryEmber(f): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2018
kipesco:

Single mother or a divorcee?
Re: How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me by kipesco(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
AryEmber:
Single mother or a divorcee?
Single mother. Mother-in-law rejected her.
Re: How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me by AryEmber(f): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
kipesco:

Single mother. Mother-in-law rejected her.
She conceived for a man she's not married to, two kids? I don't know what to say on her and your matter any more
Re: How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me by kipesco(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
AryEmber:
She conceived for a man she's not married to, two kids? I don't know what to say on her and your matter any more

Hahaha

Our matter is that she wants to use me. I believe the same the husband would have been mother-in-law saw and said no.

And she can twist talk?

Even what you see her do, she will deny to someone or your head.

I never really had the intention of digging her but I needed a way we would separate without her disturbing me.
Re: How A Woman Planned To Use N Dump Me by tenmariner: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Technically, it is a purposeless thread.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Moon Sex Positions +18 / Why Am I Addicted To Women In Short Skirt / Bbnaija: Khafi And Omashola Were Caught In This Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.